Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
♡ ♡ Sya's Plots ♡ Love ♡ War ♡ Adventure ♡ ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:26 am
Sya luff~

I was reading through your plots and I would love to toss my Hania Shen at Fusion for a couple of reasons.

User Image

1.) Hania Shen is very spiritual and connected with ghosts.

2.) Hania Shen can see and speak with ghosts (Don't worry it was permitted due to a mix up around the Halloween event he was from)

3.) Hania Shen could probably tell Fusion A TON of ghost stories to really get his mind moving. xD It could very well be interesting in the long run.

Just let me know what you think. <3
Also I tend to be mega slow with Rps so I hope you don't mind. ;v;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:39 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
So basically he fits in near enough perfectly with the ghost hunter plot XD hehehe.
I think since Hania can actually see ghosts it may be a little unfair for the hunting, but maybe if he tells Fusion some tails and maybe shows him speaking to someone or something it will encourage Fusion to later go on a hunt himself....??

I am fine with slow RPs smile I do ask for a couple of posts a month if possible otherwise I tend to lose interest smile but it can be at a leisurely pace. I completely understand how RL can just swallow you whole at times!
*huggles*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 am
Yes he does. xD That is why I was like, "MUST TOSS HIM IN!"
Probably could work that way. xD He loves kids so telling him where to go and what to do for it would be good for him. n__n

I can do that since my Hania muse never really dies. xD *Lucky for that*
*Hugs back* It really can. xD

So do you want to start or should I? ovo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
Yes he does. xD That is why I was like, "MUST TOSS HIM IN!"
Probably could work that way. xD He loves kids so telling him where to go and what to do for it would be good for him. n__n

I can do that since my Hania muse never really dies. xD *Lucky for that*
*Hugs back* It really can. xD

So do you want to start or should I? ovo
I don't mind smile though if you want me to do it you will probably have to wait until Tuesday as I am trying to do some older self-RPs at the moment *been neglecting them* and I am taking Annabell to a theme park for under 10 year olds tomorrow =D so busy busy busy all day. hehehe.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:54 am
Don't worry about starting it then! <3 I can do it at some point today then post it in here. n__n

Your always busy busy busy. xD <3 But that is a good thing. n__n
Anyways~ Have fun when you do take her! n_n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
Don't worry about starting it then! <3 I can do it at some point today then post it in here. n__n

Your always busy busy busy. xD <3 But that is a good thing. n__n
Anyways~ Have fun when you do take her! n_n
Awwww.... I wouldn't say that XD
But yeah, I do tend to be busy on and off through out the day most of the time. Depends what mood my little rugrat is in smile hehehe.
Thankies.

Could I ask that when we start that you PM me tags? It's just easier for me to keep track of, I will PM you tags as well smile  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:04 am
Haha that is true. xD Kids are unpredictable really <3

Sure thing! n__n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:33 pm
Hiya Hun *snugs*

Just want to say that Cherish is up for any RPs you think she'd fit in with Demon. 8D  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:36 pm
FitzRoyal
Hiya Hun *snugs*

Just want to say that Cherish is up for any RPs you think she'd fit in with Demon. 8D
oh! Would love more Demon/Cherish RP XD would love to do one where he is 'trying' to be nice and stuff to her and fails misrably perhaps... though I am not sure she would notice? XD hehehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 am
heart  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am
I know you said you prefer a male for Crown, but on the off chance you're also looking at potential female mates, I'd like to throw Clara into the ring. <3

User Image

She's an extremely sweet, patient mare, and incredibly loving and supportive of everything. And I'd love to plot with you at some point!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 pm
Teh_Sil
Well with Crown I will be very picky XD he is a special boyo to me. Hehehe.
However.... I would love to RP them (since it is more the RP and interaction than the looks/breed for me) smile and plotting is always good XD hehehe, Me love me some plottage. Any ideas?  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Teh_Sil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 pm
I think, if all else fails, Clara would probably be interested in learning more about the herd, and perhaps joining it one day, so perhaps they could talk about that, and he could lead her there?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 pm
Teh_Sil
I think, if all else fails, Clara would probably be interested in learning more about the herd, and perhaps joining it one day, so perhaps they could talk about that, and he could lead her there?
Sure, the Miakoda herd lands are open to everyone BUT he won't be able to take her to the 'heart' of herdlands since they are more highly protected due to the prospect of foals, sick, old and weak.... it is the herd santuary. But Clara would never really know that since it is likely they would run into another herd member or something if they went wandering in the herd lands.

But sure, I am happy for them to RP in the herd lands.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 pm
*Sneakies through*  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]