Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::|InfectMeWithYourLoveandFillMeWithYourPoison|::..[A/O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo alien love.
  YAY!
  Weird.
View Results

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 pm
"I speak into your mind because my actual mouth is not capable of human speech. I don't know what your gesture means, or what the word demon means. Or even the word Devil. I'm from another planet, so I'm not really familiar with human religions yet. Sorry for scaring you," Viktor said into Zara's mind after she ran away. Then He looked to Dove and nodded. Then He said into the mind of Polzceny, "I am looking for a breeder, but If I keep finding things this half and I share, I might not look for any humans. And I wasn't trying to get to know that one that ran away, Just making general conversation. She for some reason is one of those that thinks that beings not created by some supreme being can't exist."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:43 pm
Zara shook her head as she practically ran away. Farther down the street, she turned into her home and ran up the steps. Locking herself in her room, the female flopped onto the bed, pulling a pillow over her head and sobbed. "Does this make me cursed? And I going to Hell?" She didn't know how to handle such a situation. Call the church? The Mental institution? Surely she was going crazy.

"How do you know we are not made by some greater being? You think we just were?" She shrugged, "You scared her. People on this planet are very closed minded. Your lucky she didn't start ranting and raving." Pozlaceny wanted to laugh again, but she didn't. Looking at Dove, she glanced back at Viktor, "You have much in common?"

Dove twiddled her thumbs as she looked at Pozlaceny. Dove liked to think that, if you looked hard enough, you could tell the aliens from the humans by their appearance. But she was probably just fooling herself. There wasn't anything there in the color of their eyes, the tone of their skin, was there?

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm
((The profiles have been sent in. :]))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:11 pm
Viktor merely smiled at Dove thoughtfully. She was attractive, and she did act cute. "You are beautiful..." He said into Dove's mind.

Across the street a fight was going on. A bunch of highschool boys had surrounded on other highschool level boy of 18. Some shouting could be heard. "What did you Say to me Short stuff?! You're Begging for Beating!" And then the one doing the yelling punched the other guy in the face while the rest shouted and cheered for the attacker. The victim of the attack looked at his attacker and said, "I'm too big for you pipsqueek," and then a loud low rumble of some enormous monstrous creature echoed forth. The crowd began to freak out. Tehn the boy that was attacked transfromed into his true self and looked at the attacker. The crowd dispersed. Then the giant returned to human form and sat at the bus stop.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 pm
Dove blushed and was about to reply when the noise from across the street caught her ears. Standing up, she bit her lip, 'Morgan got in a fight again...' It wasn't a question, it was a statement, but the way her mental voice rose slightly at the end made it appear as if she was asking. Glancing at Viktor she thought, 'I go to school with him. He's a half-breed too. Maybe I should go talk to him? I think he got punched in the face,' She drifted off as she thought about what she should do. It wasn't like the two of them were friends. They just happened to be the same age and both half-breeds.

Pozlaceny watched, quite interested in the fight, but it was over before it could get interesting. "Oh. Does he have control over changing forms? I've seen halflings stuck in their Quaklitar form for hours after a bout of emotion like that."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:23 pm

SMASH!

"I HATE YOU! OH MY GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

A lamp shattered. But the woman was calm.

"Phoebe, that's enough. Calm down, and go to your room. This is no way to talk to your mother."

Anthrax scowled at her daughter. God, if she had known procreation was so troublesome on this planet, she never would've suggested it, let alone assist in the endeavor. She knew SHE had never caused her female parental unit so much trouble.

"How I act is none of your concern Phoebe," she stated sternly as a frying pan cracked down the middle where it hung. She lifted the frying pan up from its hook and set it down on the island that separated her and her daughter. "Your concern is better placed with how you are acting. This is not how a child should behave."

"How can you say that?!" Phoebe yelled, demanded, as she cried. Her father was at work, and her mother had finally come home after a week. The first thing her mother had done after taking a moment to acknowledge her existence was reprimand her about the kitchen being dirty, and hadn't she told her before she left to clean it? Phoebe hiccuped, and rubbed her eyes, smearing her makeup. She would have to reapply again. She was always reapplying. "How on earth do you think that can make things better?! How I should behave... you monster!"

Anthrax twitched. She had made a point to not use her powers on her own child where she could help it, but, at this rate... the stupid girl would blow apart the entire house.

So she sighed, and walked over to her daughter.

"There there, my daughter."

With arms unused to holding, Anthrax took Phoebe into her embrace. Phoebe, sobbing, pushed herself into her mother, getting eyeliner all over Anthrax's brand new blouse.

Her mother sighed, doing her best to be patient.

But, calming herself, she ran her fingers through her daughter's hair, the caress soft and gentle. In the touch, she sent calming waves into the child - soft ripples of stillness and quiet.

Soon, Phoebe's bawling died down to just sniffles, and then she was rubbing the tears from her eyes.

"There, do you feel better?" Anthrax cooed as she gazed down at Phoebe. Phoebe numbly nodded. "Good. Aren't I a good mother? You didn't mean any of those awful things you said, did you?"

Phoebe swallowed.

"No, Mom," she breathed. "I didn't, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it. You're amazing, Mom. I love you."

Anthrax kissed the top of her head.

"Good. Now what should you do?"

Phoebe swallowed.

"I feel terrible about what I did," she replied, as she stepped away from her mother, eyeliner everywhere. She turned and headed down the hall. As if in a trance. "I'm going to punish myself. I'll stay in my room all day, and not do anything."

Anthrax smiled in pleasure.

"Good girl. Now." She began walking to her own room. "I'm going to change and be on my way. Be a good girl, darling."

She heard Phoebe's door close. Satisfied, she changed and left the house, locking the door behind her.

Phoebe waited until she heard the car drive away before snapping out of it and going to her window to watch her mother drive off.

Smiling, she washed her face, reapplied her make-up, opened her window and snuck out, closing the window behind her.

Her mother would be gone for days. Or, at the very least, until very late that night.

Almost bouncing, Phoebe dashed off in the opposite direction.

LovetoCauseMayhem

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:40 pm
Morgan sat of the bench looking angry. He had yet to notice Dove but when he did he nodded at her. He didn't get up though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:50 pm
[Wow, what a scene Mayhem, haha. She's an awesome mom. I wish I had that gift. xD]

Dove tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and shifted from one foot to the other. Part of her wanted to go make sure Morgan was alright because, even though she had just seen how huge his true form was, the sight of him looking like a little boy disturbed her. But the other part did not want to have to explain that she couldn't speak to him. It was always a hassle. 'I'll be right back.' She told Viktor finally, then, as she passed Pozlaceny, she brushed the woman's arm and the thought 'It was nice to meet you,' flashed through her mind. Walking down the stairs, she quickly looked both ways before crossing the street and then stood in front of Morgan.

"Odd." Pozlaceny said, taking Dove's recently vacated seat. "Can she read my mind too?" The question was directed at Viktor, as if the male would know the answer to any question she had.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:00 pm
Viktor sighed mentally, "She, like me can't speak with her mouth. She has to touch someone to be able to speak into their mind. I on the other hand can hear the thoughts of any and every living being that passes within a certain range of me. And I speak via thought."

Morgan looked up at Dove and sighed, "The guy tried to steal my homework and talked about killing my dad so he could marry my mom. Good thing Dad is off the planet."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Pozlaceny tilted her head at that, "So... you can't speak allowed at all? Or just not human languages?"

Dove grimaced and reached out her hand to touch Morgan's, 'That's to bad. Why didn't you hit him? I would have, if they'd been talking about my parents. You aren't hurt though, right? I thought I saw him punch you in the face?' Her expression was curious as she thought the words to him.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:33 pm
"What? No concern? The guy wants to kill my dad and punched me in the face. And why are you touching me?" Morgan said.

Viktor sighed, "At all. I'm not mute by any means. Just the sounds that come from my mouth are those of an animal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm
Dove arched an eyebrow at Morgan and opened her mouth as if to speak, 'What do you mean no concern? I just asked if you were hurt? And if I do not touch you, you can't hear me.' Her blue eyed gaze flicked from her hand to his face.

"Really now? Can you speak to animals?" Pozlaceny asked, leaning against the back of the bench and studying the people as they walked by.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:47 pm
Morgan said, "It's kind of cruel that you don't care. I thought we were friends...And Stop touching me, You're going to give people the wrong idea. We're friends, but not that kind of friends..." He hadn't heard anything she'd said. His power was total immunity to all mind based powers.

"No I can't, at least not the ones on this planet." Viktor answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm
Dove pulled her hand away as if wounded, 'What the ********?' she thought staring at the male as if he had grown a second head. Looking down at her palms, she rubbed them together, they felt normal. Looking at Morgan, she reached out with both hands and touched his face, one hand on either side of his head, slipping into his hair. 'Stop ignoring me and acting like you can't hear me!' A slight scowl was on her face by now and she huffed.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm
Morgan blushed as she placed her hands on his face. "If you like me that much...no...no....We're only friends and I don't want to be more than that. Stop touching me!" He couldn't hear her at all, he thought she was making advances on him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff