Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian listened, now understanding what was going on. "Okay, I'll do whatever you want me to. Anything to help. What is it?" He asked, having no clue whatsoever what she was thinking of doing.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:57 pm
You're acting like you're on your o w n,
But I saw
you standing with a girl
S t o p trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

" ɨ . C η . ƒ є є l . Y ѻ ʉ ɼ . ɧ ɛ α ɼ Ϯ b ɛ α ϯ . "

Was it selfish of her to think of this idea? Mae thought so. But she knew in the back of her mind that Adrian would do it. Maybe even enjoy it. No! Mae suppressed the idea. Even so, she slowly took his hand. The hand to hand contact was something she had only felt once before, before when she was too naïve of people. She could feel the warmth of his skin. It made her blush.
Mae didn’t look him in the eye when she did, or when she pulled him outside. She pulled his arm over her shoulders. Her way of thinking was that her stalker would back off if she had a boyfriend. However, he only grew unaffected by the sight. Did he not believe her? Her stalker was a creepy one though. At least they were near the only car in the lot, which she assumed was Adrian’s.
It felt good to be close to Adrian. Like his positive aura melted her own. She was silently enjoying it, despite her cold outlook. Maybe if she just…
Ah, her lips were already on his. What was she doing!!!
Mae didn’t even know it herself until she did it. She pulled away, a red as can be face, and stopped. She touched her lips. Her first kiss!!! And she initiated it!!! Mae’s conscience was pulling her hair out. Of course she appeared a bit astonished at herself.

“Can you drive me home?” She asked directly, apparently still thinking things through.
Her stalker, a bit shocked himself, looked away before giving up on her and disappeared.

User Image

No matter what it is you t h i n k
I'm not the kind of g i r l to break,
And give my
h e a r t away
Stop trying to steal my heart
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was a little shocked when she held his hand, blushing a little. He was even more shocked when she wrapped his arm around her shoulders and blushed more. But what really make him surprised was when all of a sudden she pressed her lips against his! His whole face was red, his brain feeling like it was sparking up. He may have kissed on the lips! He wanted to move into the kiss, he really did, but knew she would probably not want it. Besides this was just to get the stalker away... right? He looked at her when she asked for a ride home, his cheeks were still red and he felt a chill go through from the sudden kiss. "Uh... y-yea. Of course!" Adrian said, putting on a nice smile as he lead her to his car which was right next the them anyway. Adrian started up the car, looking over at Mae. "L-look.. I understand that was just to get the stalker away..." He uttered, wishing that weren't the case. "Where is your house? I'll try to get you there as quickly as possible." He said, still thinking about the kiss...

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:35 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae’s face was a grave one, as pale as a ghost. How could she bewitch herself? But,
“Yeah,” she murmured in a sullen voice. Yeah, to drive the stalker away. He’d back off, she knew, because of the whole boyfriend appearance. She touched her lips again softly, in thought, before snapping out of her daze to enter into the warm car. She placed her bag to the floor and leaned back, calming herself. She didn’t want Adrian to think that was her first kiss. That’d be too mortifying. So she tried her best to play it off like nothing. She bit her lip as she buckled herself in, unsure of what to say. Her shoulders tightened.
“I live in an apartment off Orchard street,” she mumbled, giving him directions. Her mother was probably worried about her. Today her mother told her she’d be home tonight, a rare occasion. She was always going out partying. But, alas, her mother was a good mother. The best, in her opinion. Almost like her best friend. Mae placed her hands in her lap. To be a quiet person for more than half her age, the aura inside the car was an awkward one. Why? Mae was so used to the silence, so why did Adrian change anything? She grew sort of nervous, though her emotions were hidden by a blank face.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:39 pm
| B U M P |

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

It was pretty silent as Adrian drove Mae home. He could tell as he looked over to her on the red lights that she was feeling weird, despite her straight face. It was her eyes that gave away all the answers. Even if you have the best poker face in the world, if someone can read your eyes, you'll never get away with any good hand that you have. He stopped at a stop sign and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Hey, if you ever need any help, just call me. I'll help you in any way be it moving some furniture, or just someone to take out some steam to." He said and continued to drive to her house. "Today was full of emotion problems and scarring moments in life, but there is always some one out there that can help you back on your feet." He stopped once more, this time in front of her house. "If you don't want to be friends or anything, that's fine. I'm sure you don't want people seeing me hang out with you anyway. But you'll always have my number so don't hesitate to call for anything. Oh, and just because I'm curious, what's in the bag?" He asked

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae looked out the window when he spoke. He was so into her business. Of course she didn’t want to be seen with him. The prospect of being friends was a large turn off for her. Once an awkward, tingling feeling now turned sour, her lips a straight line and her eyes hard, no longer giving off her disordered feelings. She climbed out the car and held the car door open with one hand, turning her head to give him an icy look before someone jumped her.
“Ah, get OFF ME!!!” Mae looked frazzled, ashamed really and turned around. It was her mother, a thirty nine year old woman with long, curly black hair. She was shorter than Mae. She also had bright hazel eyes, unlike Mae’s dark demented ones.

“I was so worried you may have gotten kidnapped. It’s almost ten; a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be out that late!” The woman put her hands on her hips, pouting childishly. Finally, she had taken notice of the car and bent down to see the driver of the car. Her eyes flickered when she saw it was a young man and gave a wide grin.
“Oh, ho, ho!” Mae’s mother began tearing up. Her own child! With a boy! Oh, she’d remember this day! She didn’t regret going to the club today because today was the day her baby was with a cutie! The melodramatic, middle-aged woman had a quick episode before leaning inside the car.

“I hope my Mae hasn’t caused you any trouble, young man. You know what? Since tomorrow is a Saturday, you should just stop by! We’re having a little party and I’d be happy if Mae’s boyfriend could attend.”

Mae gave a disgusted face of annoyance. “He’s NOT my boyfriend.” She grit her teeth in disdain, refraining from releasing her wrath on this woman.

Despite the supposed threat, Mae’s mother laughed it off. “Oh, just come by whenever. I’d be sure to make some cake so you could take home as well. How about it?” She asked kindly.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:04 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian could only laugh when Mae's mother popped out thinking he was her girlfriend. As for the offer, he just shook his head. "As flattered as I am of your offer, I must decline. I was just helping Mae with something that's all. We're not even friends so it's fine. Really it is." He said to her mother, a light smile still on his face. He could tell that Mae didn't even want him around anyway, and would probably try to get him to leave. "I need to get back home now. Again, thank you for the offer but I simply must decline." He said and closed the passenger door, opening the window. "Have a great party tomorrow though okay?" He said with a happy smile, just glad to know that Mae was in no danger as of now. He waved goodbye and then went off home. He got home and just flung onto his bed, a sad and disappointed look on his face. "I knew it would be too good to be true..." Adrian uttered, noticing her cold eyes when she turned to look back at him before her mother jumped her.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:39 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

His decline for her offer put Mae’s mother into a frown. She simply shook her head, mistaken, but followed Mae up the stairs and into their apartment. It was a small apartment with one bathroom and two somewhat bedrooms. The cave, as her mother called it, attached itself to the kitchen. Mae went directly to her room, greeted by her fluffy white cat. She had no appetite and clearly no aspiration to speak to her mother. That night, she had trouble sleeping.
With a groggy face, she woke up to the smell of pancakes and yumminess. She found her mother in the kitchen singing some old, pop song. She frowned and went straight to the bathroom. Marshmallow fled to her bowl, waiting for food.

Today was Marshmallow’s birthday. The mother and daughter ate their cake in silence. They even let the cat have some too. Ah, despite the special occasion, it felt like a regular day. At least she made the two people closest to her happy. Or, a person and a cat. Her mother always enjoyed the time the two spent together and her cat was just, well, a cat. Mae spent the next three hours playing with the toy she bought for her cat, a feathery thing attached to what looked like a fishing pole. She bobbed it up and down as she watch tv, Marshmallow obviously amused in trying to scratch at the thing for so long. Eventually, the Saturday was over.
Mae got ready for bed, still completely awake. It was dark in her room until she opened her cell phone. She hesitated before putting her fingers to work before settling to go to bed.

‘It was a cat toy.’ (She didn’t want Adrian’s question to go unanswered was all)

| Time skip powers activate! |

It was afterschool on Wednesday. Mae covered her face before letting her hand fall to her side. She looked solemn, not angry or hurt, but a sort of bland, sad expression. Her cheek was red and scratched up, going down to the corner of her lip. She looked down as she slammed her locker closed, not exactly ready to go to the bakery but not exactly wanting to stay at school either.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:50 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian spent the entire weekend doing nothing but sitting and thinking. He was feeling so depressed after what happened on Friday night. He wanted to talk to Mae about it, but he felt that it would just make it worse since he was sure she never wanted to speak to him again. He was about to try to get some sleep this time when he heard his phone go off he looking to see what it was. It was from Mae. "So, she has a cat? That's cute." Adrian said with a light smile before going to bed.

Adrian wasn't at school for the next two days starting Tuesday. No one really knew why since he was rarely ever sick and kept very healthy. Adrian was so depressed and stressed out, he colapsed and fekk unconcious at home, getting a fever. He felt terrible for not going ti school, know all the girls would want to attack Mae again.

Not Enough I Say

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae was aware of Adrian’s absence but didn’t think too much of it. Or at least, she didn’t want to. This week was a quiet one for her. Almost enjoyable. Except for Monday, when she received a beating from a girl who didn’t like Mae’s cold remark. With Adrian out of the picture, Mae fell back under the radar like she was invisible.
It was Friday by then and she hadn’t heard if Adrian was at school today. Nonetheless, she felt that she must take action. A feeling of guilt pressed on her. Mae bit her lip. She was at the park today after school. The bakery gave her a day off. She was in casual clothes reading a book. It felt sort of nice, being outside. She basked a little in the little sun that remained. Her mother called to make sure what happened last week, which Mae had told her on Saturday, wasn’t going to happen again. Her mother wouldn’t be home today but Mae promised to be home early today.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:04 pm
| B u m p - a - L u m p |

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian was in fact at school today, but besides going to his classes, he stayed far away from everyone, especially Mae. He wanted nothing to do with anyone anymore. He was tired of all the fan mail, tired of everyone thinking he was amazing even though he knew he wasn't, he was tired of everyone picking on Mae, even if they still did without him. He didn't want to hear any of it!

After school, Adrian just went home to change, getting some headphones, some black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a light blue short-sleeved jacket. He then decided to do what he hadn't done in so long, go skateboarding. He took off, a little off balance, but quickly got the hang of it again. He went to the park, just riding along leisurely. He was feeling better from his fever, but the stress was still weighing down his shoulders.

Not Enough I Say

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:57 pm
But I saw
you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my
h e a r t away

- - - ɛ v α ɼ ɨ α - - -

Mae read and for the longest time, she did so without interruption. Turning page to page with her soft fingers felt soothing, satisfying, and pleasant. For a long time she had no thought in the world other than being engulfed in her novel, a book about the faults humans had. About how they despised people different than themselves. Mary Shelley’s hard English was not an exactly difficult read for Mae. In all actuality, she was rather used to it. As she read Frankenstein, about a good ways into the book, she lifted her head to watch some old ladies pass her with stares. Mae’s dark eyes followed them until they glanced down at the creamy colored page. She had a hard time concentrating now, not so into reading anymore. She dog-eared the corner and set the book to the side, staring off ahead of her. Maybe she’d bring her bike next time. She settled with staring off in nowhere land when more movement caught her eyes. Familiar blonde hair flashed past, though on a side walk across a field of grass. He was skateboarding presumably, currently minding his own business.

Should Mae get up to converse with him?
Should she wave?
Should she not do anything?

She decided with the former. Why did she care? She didn’t need anyone to talk to. She didn’t need a shoulder to lean on or a friend to hang with. But surely she wanted him to come over to her.

User Image

And give my
h e a r t away
a w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 pm
A Kiss a Day

~Adrian Alexander~

Adrian didn't notice that Mae was at the park and looking right at him. However, he also didn't see a crack of the sidewalk, one of the wheels getting caught and his person just flying into the grass on the side. He landed on his back, his head looking up to the sky. He sighed, just laughing it off. He then just laid there, staring off in the blue sky, looking at clouds roaming the blue ocean in the sky like fish in a pond. He then looked to see that Mae was actually looking right at him. "Hey." He said, smile yes, enthusiasm not really. He wasn't really in the happiest of moods from all the stress and hoped that getting out would help him, but it didn't help much. Mae did make him feel slightly better about himself, despite her not wanting anything to do with him.

Not Enough I Say

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces