Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Nott Castle and Estates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
Dress

Jane appeared in the mansion. She was up and around so fast no one had a chance to figure out how she got there. Jane did not want to be here, but of course Thomas had forced her. Something about wanting her to be more social. It was a load of bollocks if you asked her, then again...

Jane stepped lightly through the long corridors scanning the faces of people, looking out for anyone she might want to avoid, which was of course, pretty much everyone. Jane was on the verge of hyperventilating, she was never one for crowds, especially those in the house of someone she didn't trust in the least bit. Jane fixed the diamond anklet she wore above her heeled sandals.

Jane had honestly never felt comfortable in a formal place. She wasn't used to wearing the long silver jewelry or the dark make-up. Even her dark brown hair and eyes felt different, especially without her glasses.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
pre-thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

wearing: formal summer dress

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled and graciously accepted his offered arm, bringing herself close to him, her hand squeezing the crook of his elbow affectionately. Not acknowledging his firstly stated offer, her eyes gazed around the room filled with faces, a clear goal shinning in her irises as the girl headed the second motion of her friend's statement and offer.
The redhead remembered the letter she had sent to Jane instantly upon the arrive of her invitation to the ball, inquiring whether she would be present. Receiving no response had done little to dampen Phi's hopes. As much as this occasion was a mission to discover the secrets of the Nott heir, it was also a desperately needed resettlement between the four friends. They had ended this year on worse terms than they had the previous, and with much thought dedicated to the fact, Phinelia would not stand for it. Before she split off and searched with her own safety hanging, she would set things right between them all.
"Have you had any word from Colton this summer, yet?" she asked gently, throwing the question into the air as they passed groups of adults. The girl was practically itching to inform Ronyo of her secondary intent for today's appearance, but felt split on that decision.
She was here mostly on hunches and twisted, personal curiosity. Here because of a map created by selected words from a stolen book and invading the residence of a boy who had harmed her. She was her on assumptions, and regardless of how much she trusted Ronyo, Colton and Jane, none of them could be told of her mission. It was a personal limb she was going out on, and she would feel guilt so desperately intense if her telling her friends led to them being harmed.
For now, she was a ball guest. She would attend to her other duties later.

A sudden flash of silver jewelry caught her hawk-like eyes and Phi whirled her head around to follow the instantaneous flash of light. A figure was moving between the crowds; one of similar height to herself and Ronyo. She pulled at the boy's arm motioning towards to figure who could be easily traced among the sea of adult statures. Phi followed, bringing the Slytherin boy along with her, and suddenly came close to the figure in question, easily identifying it.
"Jane!" Phi smiled brightly, trying to catch the girl's attention before she reached her. The redhead's one free arm already opened for a hug.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

alfons marcus flint
head potioneer of the most extraordinary society of potioneers

User Image
User Image

wearing: formal suit

- -
Alfons smiled just as nostalgically as his dear friend. Accepting the handshake and pat on the back with deep appreciation, he followed to man further into the home. The building was not a** he had remembered it since the few years he had last visited; things seemed refurbished and polished and the entire house seemed to have expanded.
Or perhaps it was just the constricting amount of people crowded on the many floors.
Alfons turned toward William again, a smile in his eye at the mention of food he was quickly visualizing. "You didn't have to go to such lengths, William; for all you know, my distinct tastes will not be to your other guests' liking and your party may take a turn for the worse." he chuckled after a moment of ironically serious eye contact and smiled at both their jests.
"I do greatly appreciate it though."
A few steps further onto the posh carpets, offering socially-expected nods of greeting and the occasional handshake, and Alfons again resumed their private interaction.
"If it wasn't for your timely invitations, those books may have well enough buried me. Those shelves were not looking so sturdy."
"What is the defined reason do you have for hosting this ball, Will?" from experience of holding the man as a close friends and knowing his tendencies, habits and expectations, Alfons Flint had known that the simple celebration of the summer was not the only reason for holding such a large scale social event.
- -

User Image
yew || the flint estate || office

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
Dress

Jane stopped suddenly and was filled with almost a sense of impending doom when she spotted the glint of red and heard the distinct voice calling her name. She sounded so happy. How could she be happy?! Jane had tried and tried to make her happy which of course lead to this whole ordeal and now she was just happy. How could she!? Even with with this practical blazing fury Jane wanted to see Phi to talk to her, but how could she? She had already been ignoring Phi most of the summer and she had to be strong. Jane felt a single tear stinging at her eyes and she walked away pretending not to notice the red head and her apparent partner. And then there was a horrible feeling of guilt. Jane rushed away practically at a run. Even as she ran she scanned the crowd for Allen.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:59 pm
Storm Family Home/ Outside User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Second Year

He smiled as they walked through the ball looking for anything at all in line to their friends or just something worth noting. Ronyo could almost feel the joy coming of Phi which he was glad of knowing she had been almost without a smile all school year. Even if the day ended up going horribly wrong right now all Tay had managed to do was raise their moral even if for a brief moment in time. The Slytherin could see his friend's eyes darting about and moving this way and that doing nothing to hide the fact her mind was likely racing like a snitch.

In her question regarding Colton Ronyo felt there was more to the inquiry than just surface deep. He had not heard from the Gryffindor but he also had not heard from anyone but Tamara over the first parts of the summer break. On top of that, the boy's deductive senses told him his red headed friend had more than likely rested upon the tip of her tongue but would require prying to coax out.

"I have not heard from Colton so far, but it is still early in the summer and I have little in the way of mail so far."

Ronyo had meant to continue on and speak about what else was on his Ravenclaw friend's mind but he was cut off by a quick tug from the girl. She seemed directed towards a specific destination and Ronyo was now just along for the ride so it appeared. As they passed by others guests Ronyo would tip his hat quickly excusing them by as Phi moved along. Finally the B line made sense as they came into view of another of their friends and Ronyo smiled seeing Jane about.

"Jane!"

Ronyo's smile turned to a look of pure puzzlement and intrigue as the Hufflepuff took off almost as if looking to get away from them. It was a truly perplexing sight as it had appeared that Jane spotted them clearly and between the two shouts likely heard as well. Something deep lay beneath the reasoning behind such an action and it was likely not something that was bets left unchecked.

"I'm not sure what that was about but I think we need to find out," Ronyo did not want to seem to forceful as he began walking with Phi in arm, even after Phi had towed him along, "At the least she does not need to be alone in this place for long."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:55 am
Peter O'Malley
Ministry of Magic: Department of Magical Law Enforcement: Auror

User Image

After a brief chat with Officer Nott, Peter had much more of a feeling for him. He and Nott had worked together before, but had had little time to interact. Peter decided that he liked Nott. From the story that Cat had told of her meeting with him, to his friendly demeanor at the ball, he could not help but enjoy the company of this man. He was thankful that Shannon had not exploded.

He turned to his wife.
"Let's make some friends, shall we? It seems that our daughter already has."

Shannon nodded, "Let's see if maybe Arthur Radcliffe is here. We were friends in school."

Peter agreed, and they milled about in the crowd, looking for someone with whom to socialize.

-Bart-

Age: 42 | Relationship Status: Married | Injuries/Illnesses: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:40 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi smiled and moved close to the boy and nodded. "Tonight is when many plans are to unfold William. I hope your ready for it." He said moving away from the boy and sitting in the armchair. He heard a girl calling for the boy and he turned his hosts head to look out in the corridor. He sneered, "Looks like you have a little admirer, best not get too attached." He said giving a small evil chuckle and resting his back against the comfy chair.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
I hate suits!, He silently protested as he made his way up the steps of the Nott castle. His uncle and aunt decided to just drop him off, they knew Roi was in that castle and they honestly didn't feel like being a part of it. He kept fidgeting with the bowtie as he stopped at the top of the stairs leading to the entrance. Maybe Thomas will be here tonight, he hoped. He turned his hair his usual bright blonde and had it stand up in a spike like way, turning his eyes into his usual, light blue. He decided it would be best to keep the scars, might add to some fun.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:25 pm
The Acacia Family

Laurel |Korbin|Zane|Jasmine|Erianthe

The Acacias stepped into the foyer after being invited in by the host. "Mr. Nott I'd presume?" Korbin smiled as he saw the man. "I'd like to thank you for the invitation. Zane, my son, has been looking forward to this." When the Keeper went to motion toward his son, he hardly noticed that the boy was gone.

"Eh, Korbin, Zane's gone off already," his wife said gently as she tugged on his suit jacket.

"Um, well, I've heard that our sons are aquainted. I'm sure he's gone off to see him. Anyways, these are his sisters, Erianthe and Jasmine. The three are triplets you see," Korbin explained as he was fighting the impulse to turn bright red at his own blunder.

Whilst the rest of his family was off greeting people, Zane had decided to go off and find his friends. He was certain that Roi would want him to show, and Tay would likely want to see him as well. What Jasmine had said didn't phase him. He had friends, what did she have?

He finally found who he was looking for near what appeared to be the hearth room. "Good evening," he said softly as he entered the room. Anticipation filled him as he wondered what the night would hold.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
The very moment Roi saw the boy he quickly twisted his lips into a sinister smile and he stood up, "Why hello Zane! How are you?" He asked motioning to the seat next to him, the one William had just left. He honestly didn't care but the boy seemed still unsure of his role in Roi's Epic. Now was the time to illuminate the boy.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

Zane Acacia

Second YearRavenclawTriplet

The boy walked over to the table where Roi was sitting, part of him trying to see what was behind the older boy's smile, the other part wanting to ignore it. That part appeared to be winning out right now. Zane had to admit it. He felt comfortable with Roi.

"Not too bad," the triplet admitted. He felt as though he should be honest, though his response didn't exactly lead to any specific conclusions. "And yourself?"

What I see in the night
What I feel in your heart.
All your dreams, all your lies
Can you tell them apart?

Do you lie here awake
As the shadows look on?
Should they cry for your sake?
Should you sleep in their arms?

For the shadows see all
And they rarely forget
Every dream that you've had
Every act you regret!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image

Cassius Barrington
Former Slytherin Prefect and Chaser

A young couple slowly walked up to the castle. One would think that the Barrington estates were only a pebble on the ground compared to it. They were both quite eager to attend the ball, and both were quite glad that the current owners of the estate weren't going to be attending.

"Look, everyone's already here," Cassius said to his fiance as he pointed toward the crowd just entering.

"Well, you should have given me more notice then," Gweniera replied as she walked up to the door.

Cass knew better than to disagree with Gwen. He had known her forever and loved her just as long. He was about to ask her if they should go in, but the look on her face told him not to.

The couple made their way over toward the host of the party. "Ah, Mr. Nott, my parents apologize for not attending your party, but they have some pressing matters to attend to right now," Cass explained to the man, hoping that he would be understanding.

User Image

Gweniera Haude

Former Ravenclaw Prefect and Chaser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
The demon thought it best to not let the pleasantries continue, and to get straight to business with the boy, "Now Zane, I don't believe I gave you your mission last year did I?" He said as he snapped his fingers to get Tay's attention. "William, would you mind getting Lucas?" But the way he said it was more of a command then a request. Roi had locked the boy's in their room to avoid screwing up any of Roi's plans tonight. Their was certainly something odd about them. Especially the clingy boy, he gives off a feeling that makes the very demon himself feel more cautious. "I want you to keep an eye on Lucas Frostmourne, Zane. The boy has... strange talents, I feel like my plans could be threatened with him around." He said nodding to the boy and keeping an eye on William as he left. He spoke in a lower tone to Zane, so that he couldn't be overheard. "I've lost my faith in William Dante Nott the Third, so I intend to eliminate him. I have my faith in you and Trinity though. Do not make me regret my decision." He said nodding to the boy.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

Zane Acacia

Second YearRavenclawTriplet

The boy walked over to the table where Roi was sitting, part of him trying to see what was behind the older boy's smile, the other part wanting to ignore it. That part appeared to be winning out right now. Zane had to admit it. He felt comfortable with Roi.

"Not too bad," the triplet admitted. He felt as though he should be honest, though his response didn't exactly lead to any specific conclusions. "And yourself?"

Zane had just realized that Roi had forgotten to give him a task. Something that could have been left well enough alone to throw Jasmine off his trail. The boy became curious as Roi mentioned a boy by the name of Lucas. There was something in his voice that had never been there before. Something that hardly anyone had likely heard from the boy. It was a tone that Zane did not wish to question.

"What sort of strange talents?" the Second Year asked, wondering what he would be up against. The young man in question couldn't be any more difficult than his own sisters.

He leaned in to hear what Roi was saying. He almost couldn't believe what the older boy was saying, but part of him knew it was true. Tay really didn't appear to be helping out too much. He did wonder who Trinity was though. Zane would likely be meeting her at some point. "You can trust me...master," he said in an equally low voice, not realizing what he had just called Roi.

What I see in the night
What I feel in your heart.
All your dreams, all your lies
Can you tell them apart?

Do you lie here awake
As the shadows look on?
Should they cry for your sake?
Should you sleep in their arms?

For the shadows see all
And they rarely forget
Every dream that you've had
Every act you regret!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:56 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Tay had stood in the center of the long corridor for a long minute before he decidedly swirled on his heel and daunted closer towards the ancient spirit, whose force seemed to be draining his own life as of late in ways he couldn’t explain. In hindsight, he should have spent more efforts divulging the truth of the fact rather than seek to elude that hindrance of quartet. Oft times enough, he wondered why he was even doing it, other than for the sheer fact that he despised Raines.

Still, he couldn’t even be sure why. One by one, he noticed more and more of Roi’s accomplices, the call of the girl from the staircase still a persistent ring in his ears. Golden eyes in a haze snapped back to reality as Roi had called upon him, and with a stern silent nod, the rook averted his eyes to the ground as he spun on his heels once again with a leer cast over Zane before he disappeared down the corridor towards the staircase where he would meet Cathryn with a polite smile that, somehow, hadn’t quite reached his eyes. ”Er-, hello, were you the one calling me?” He finished with a small laugh.

”I’m not sure if we’ve met,” he began, it was typical of his father to do something like this. ”I’m Tay,”

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None
Mood: Wavering
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:21 pm
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts Second-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

As Cathryn stood uncertainly on the last stair, Tay appeared. She didn't even have to check that it was him. He looked just like his father, complete with the peculiar golden eyes. "Yes, I did call you, and no, we have not met. Tay, I'm Cathryn O'Malley or Cat for short. I am a up-coming second-year Ravenclaw. I met your father at just before school started last year, and he suggested that I ought to meet you, but I'm afraid I never quite found the time. Now, though since I am a guest at your party, your father and I decided that it is past time that you and I were introduced. Now, here I am." At this, Kitty paused, wondering what to say next. She had no idea whether this boy liked her or not, or whether he liked to talk or not. He appeared to have been going somewhere. "Where are you off to? Your dad is quite nice, and I hope that you are just like him. If you don't mind, I'll accompany you, and we can get to know each other better."

-Rowena-

-Maximus-

Age:12 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses:None

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out