Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Last of a Dying Breed (1X1) Rose & Sivler Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:43 pm
Maverick only slightly noticed she had straddled him. He was more in an aggressive state of mind. She was on top he was on the bottom. He attempted to swat her side and roll over on top as he bit at her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:55 pm
The swat on her side hurt, having made full contact, but his teeth only managed to graze Ayita's neck. She yowled in anger as he rolled them over and she swatted at him with her claws fully extended, intending to do some damage. This arrogant wolf had tried to steal her food and had attacked her. She'd make him pay... if only she wasn't so god damn weak. Having little food and being two months pregnant can take quite a toll on you, ya know.

((Just had to add the little twist..))  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 am
((interesting twist...now I feel bad attacking >.<))

Maverick winced as her claws scratched his face. He had enough and with his claws grabbed her own and pinned them up over her head. He wasn't sure how long he could hold them there but it would at least stop the scratching of his face. He took his other claw and placed it down on her neck firmly giving her barely any oxygen as he snarled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 pm
((lol I've been debating on the twist since around the beginning..))

Ayita yowled in anger, thrashing against his hold. She refused to go down without a fight, especially not taken down by a mangy mutt. However, she was quickly using up all her energy. She twisted her body around, managing to get her mouth close enough to his arm to attempt to sink her teeth into it.  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:46 pm
((nice))

Maverick looked at her in anger he felt her sink her teeth into his neck but it felt weaker than it should have. He kept his hold and said "Just give in. You've lost." He glared at her as he remained over her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm
((she bit his arm... XP not his neck))

Ayita snarled, tearing at his arm with her teeth. "Never!" she growled, barely releasing his arm. She struggled against his hold, thrusting her whole body against his to attempt to throw him off. She had to win, she just had to.  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:13 am
((hahah I knew that >.< i dunno why I thought neck. That wouldn't be possible XD))

Maverick winced slightly as she started tearing his arm with her teeth. He snarled and said "Stupid furball!!" A shiver went down his spine as she thrust her body in an effort to throw him off. He held his own for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:01 pm
Ayita continued struggling, feeling a burst of adrenaline. She didn't release the wolf's arm from the grip of her teeth, instead biting down harder as she glared up at him. It was her prey, not his, and he was not going to take it.  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:22 pm
Maverick growled "You stubborn furball! Just submit, you've lost."
He started to push down groin first and use his weight to help drain her energy as he kept his hand down on her throat and started to bite his own lip to try and ignore the pain coursing through his arm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:38 pm
Finally, the last of Ayita's energy drained away and she collapsed beneath the wolf, no longer struggling. She released her grip on his arm and licked the blood off her lips. Closing her eyes in defeat, she growled, "Then kill me and get it over with. Make it quick, I'm not in the mood for suffering."  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:09 pm
Maverick slowly pulled his claw off her neck, and said "You have submitted. I shall let you live." He started to walk away to eat the food. He winced as he rememeberd she had bitten his arm rather hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 pm
Ayita stayed on the ground, not moving. What was the point in moving? She had been defeated and as far as she could tell, her and this rude wolf were the only ones left on this forsaken world. Why not just give in already?  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 pm
Maverick held his arm as he tore off a couple of the legs from the deer. He wasn't sure why, maybe he felt guilty, maybe he realised she was probablly the only other sentient being left. He wasn't sure why he was doing it himself but he dropped the legs beside her before going back to the prey to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 pm
"I don't want your pity meat," Ayita snarled, turning away from the meat and resisting the urge to eat it. She was barely strong enough to take a bite anyways. She lay still, her body sore and bruised, a few scratches still bleeding. Her throat hurt where he had pressed his claw, making it hard to swallow or talk. She supposed she was foolish for fighting him in the first place... but he had started it.  

DecafKitten

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 pm
Maverick snorted and said "Fine starve, see if I care." He figured eventually she would have no other choice but to cave and eat it. He had gotten to submit, now he was going to try and take her pride...He wanted to make sure he was in as much control of this situation as possible. So much of his life had already gone out of control as it was.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff