Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sibling Wars [OPEN][2 main openings left!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  OMG Facebook is everywhere! Dx
  (^_^)b
  (-_-)p
  $$$$?
View Results

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:20 am
Serena Blanche

Just as she was floating towards the center of the lake, her ears picked up the sound of rustling leaves. Serena would've assumed it was just the wind or wild animal if not for the scent that wafted up to her nose. Judging from the scent signature, it was someone from the den. Training, perhaps? Just as the thought entered her mind, she felt a small disturbance in the water.

Serena submerged herself in the water and carefully scanned the area. There! Swimming herself towards the desired direction with incredible speed, she outstretched her hands as her nails became sharp and elongated. The black silhouette seemed to tense before kicking the rocks in order to propel himself away from her fast approaching form. Serene had managed to create a decent gash his calf, which released blood that seemed to float in the water. Noticing that he was heading towards he surface, she repeated his earlier movements and managed to wrap her legs around his torso and arms around his neck. They were only inches from the surface, but because of their position, Serena managed to push him down and break through the water, taking in large gulps of air. Her opponent, who seemed to be male, was busy struggling under her grip. Serena had dug her claws below his collar bones to keep him from surfacing. Feeling his struggles halt, her lips quirked up into a triumphant grin as she swam back to the back with her tail wrapped around the unconscious male.

Once she had gotten back to the den, Serena dropped him right in front of her mother and grinned. "Thanks for the fight," she chirped. Just then, she noticed that the new student was awake and rather... hyper. Serena beamed and walked over to him. "Hi, Keisukeeee!" Serena greeted as she scratched his ear. Her nose began to twitch at his rather overpowering smell. "You... need a bath.." It did not imply that his scent was fetid, but having strong scents definitely did not do a wolf good in times of stealth, war, and what not.

Oxygen Or Carbon:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:51 pm
organizationXV
Yumi watched her master get up with a far-off look, thinking about the dreams he must have been having that Yumi herself had seen bits and pieces of. Her eyes wandered back to the ground, unable to speak of anything else. She did look up again however when her Ren held a hand out to her and she looked down at his hand, then back up at him, then back down as she took it, still with a solemn look on her face, despite his warm smile. "Right" she said with a simple nod. But she couldn't really talk her problems out at the moment, it was too soon after such an event like that.

Ren felt slightly displeased that she didn't even feel comfortable with him to speak of her problems. They must've been very troubling, he assumed and worried for her slightly. Yet it was not his business, he proclaimed and silently took Yumi's hand. Whether she shared her feelings or not, it was for her to decide. Ren was a leader who didn't question nor judge. It was not his way and for that, he earned many followers.
He led her to another fire, less wild than the other, tamed to cook meals. He was immediately handed a plate yet he passed it off to Yumi, who should eat. Ren himself was not hungry, not exactly one who liked to eat in the morning. He licked his lips and looked to the woods. No, he was not hungry but thirsty.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 am
Serrenedy smiled at Serena and Keisuke. I'm waning you to eat now. She told him one last time. Because training for today has already began and it will be brutal. She stretched slightly, popping out muscles caused by her hypocritical behavior. I shouldn't be telling you this, due to the fact that if this situation were real, you would no warning. But as much as I want to make sure you're prepared, doing this to either of you without explanation would be cruel. She stopped to think to herself a minute. Well, in battles you must learn to b cruel, but you dears are never my first objective outside of training. However, tension has been growing. I'm not going to risk your lives so destroying my kindness is the only logical answer. If you any questions or wish to eat, I suggest you do so now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:31 pm
Keisuke Colonello "Colo" Seoul

Keisuke's ears perked when he heard a familiar voice, shivering when she greeted him. He still wasn't used to anyone but his master, even if it was his master's daughter. "H-Hey." He greeted awkwardly back, dipping his head slightly. "Ah, yeah... Master was just telling me to..." He said, having lost all that energy he had earlier. "Alright, alright." Keisuke said, his teeth grabbing onto the meat before he devoured it in quick, large rips and gulps. He swiped his tongue across his teeth before sitting back down obediently, listening to his master. "Understood. So battle training?" Keisuke asked, his tail waving back and forth slowly.  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:01 am
Serena Blanche

Pouting at Keisuke's reaction towards her, Serena had the urge to step on his tail. When her foot was just above his tail, she huffed and plopped onto the ground. "Mother... Isn't it time he gets some real training done?" she inquired whilst wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Serena's expression suddenly turned reminiscent as she added, "I remember my first training session. Couldn't move an inch of my body!" A soft chuckle escaped her lips at the memory. She had to admit, being tangled up in a bunch of spider silk made by large spiders looked amusing. Shaking her head so that she could focus, Serena stood up and phased into her wolf form. "No matter what you say, I'm joining." The young, oddly colored wolf gave her mother a grin, showing off her sharp rows of teeth.

Oxygen Or Carbon:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 am
She smiled at them, canines glinting. "Oh yes, the two of you will have to work together. We're doing a modified version of what humans call 'capture the flag'." She produced for them a dagger gilded in silver and handed it to Keisuke. "The object is to keep this away from your opponent while simultaneously attempting to trap them to keep them away from this camp. To get to your opponent will require immense tracking skills and of course, you have to fight them. Having the dagger in your possession will bump up your tolerance to it so that you don't automatically feel woozy in a fight and give up. Luckily, there isn't enough silver to kill you if you get scratched. Your opponent will be attempting to get the dagger from you at all costs. You are to have the dagger in your possession by midnight." Here, her demeanor changed. There was no more 'dear, or pup, or anything. Her eyes narrowed, her teeth elongated, and without a word she snatched the dagger away from her student with an extra slash to him before she took off into the forest.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Capture the flag? Keisuke remembered playing that when he was a human, but just vaguely. His eyes shone at the dagger. He loved blades and weapons like this, especially decorated in silver, gold, and jewels. He even had his own set of swords to use when he fought in his human form. "So I'll be working with her?" Keisuke asked, although he knew the answer already. This was just the first training that required teamwork for him, so it was awkward. And, before he could react, the dagger was snatched away from him by his master, who took off into the forest, her figure quickly disappearing. "All right, let's go!" Keisuke growled out gleefully, having heard her say how they would use tracking skills and fight. "But first things first. I need to take a dip in the water before I... we can go tracking master and surprise her." He said hesitantly, almost in a questioning voice as he glanced at Serena, his partner in this training and master's daughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:11 am
Serena Blanche

A low growl excitement left her mouth after Serrenedy had explained the objective of the training. Once her mother had left, Serena trotted over to Keisuke and gave him a nod of affirmation. "Yes, I'll be watching over this camp. She did say that we have to keep the opponent away," she told the male. After giving him a gentle nudge towards the lake, Serena patted the fire with her tail and watched it die. Her mind was already formulating a plan. This was going to be fun.

Oxygen Or Carbon:

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 pm
Serrenedy ran the opposite way of where the vampires were and began to dig a pit. The pit was going to circle the tree where she would leave the dagger. She worked tirelessly to make a pit that was twenty feet down and twice as wide. After that she gave a good stretch and started to carve spikes out of the trees she'd uprooted to dig the pit. She didn't place the spikes on the side, but rather on the bottom. Hopefully, Keisuke would be trying to find her after his bath. Mostly because, this wouldn't really be an exercise to Serena. She perched the silver blade on the top of a sequoia tree and stripped the branches from it. She then escaped the pit and dug a bit around it so that it could cause a cave in when he tried to climb up. She then placed all sorts of traps around the area of the pit. She gathered pinecones and burs to destroy her sent around the pit, then ran around in circles. At times she would drop more pinecones or roll in mud to make her sent vanish out of nowhere. After about six hours she sighed and leaned against a tree. "That really ought to do it" She groaned once and fell into a fitful half-sleep, ready to attack in a moment if any danger where to approach.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Keisuke blinked when she nudged him towards the lake. Was he supposed to come back here after? "I'll go track her after I wash off, then." He replied with a flick of tail as he turned away and hurried out of the camp and into the forest. It didn't take long for him to hear the sound of the river nearby, which he hurriedly scrambled towards as he pushed past some thick bushes, which revealed the river that streamed for miles and miles. Without a moment of hesitation, he leaped into the river, wriggling in the water before stepping out, shaking out droplets of water out of his fur. Flicking his ears and tail in annoyance of the water still clinging on to him, he gave himself another whiff. Although he was still getting the full wolf-like senses and not yet fully used to it yet, he thought he took the stench off with that. With a satisfied smirk, he bounded off into the forest again, his mouth slightly open to take in scents. His purposefully brushed his fur against trees, bushes, and leaves, trying to mask his usual scent as he pricked his ears, trying to pick up any sounds. "I gotta be cautious... Master is much higher than my level." Keisuke thought as he continued through, slowly and as quietly as he could.  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 am
( Ok here it goes, my first post in why not... wish me luck wink . Here it comes Master Ren )

Akito woke up later then usual, his black hair a sexy mess upon his head. When placing his feet on the cold floor, a deep sigh escaped his lips. The dark fog of his nightmares surrounded him, trying to pull him back down into slumber. Standing up and laughing hysterically made the thick foggy memories of his past dissolve around him. "What should I do today," Akito said with a sly smile. He already knew the answer and it was mischief. "I wonder what Master is doing," he continued to say as he walked out of his sleeping chambers. It didn't take him long to locate his first and favorite victim of his pranks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:48 pm
((bump?))  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:00 pm
Serena Blanche

Serena had set up multiple traps in the cave. They were mostly set off by cleverly hidden trip wires and a few displaced stones here and there. Nonetheless, Serena trusted the traps to delay her mother. With that, she phased into her wolf form and dashed off into the woods. The young wolf was known to be incredibly agile, and fast. Perhaps even the best in the pack.

As she dashed through the forest, only disturbing a few leaves, her nose caught a faint whiff of her teammate. Serena came to a sudden halt as her ears swiveled around like radars. In a second, she disappeared. The female wolf had dashed off towards Keisuke, who was moving at an incredibly slow pace. She appeared in front of Keisuke and gave him a questioning look.

Oxygen Or Carbon:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:06 pm

As his nose was raised in the air, he took in the scents around him, letting it all flood him. He closed his eyes for a moment, depending on everything but his eyes. He could heard a leaf rustle and opened his eyes, shrinking low to the ground as the footsteps became audible. Serena appeared, giving him a questionable look. Without a word, he placed his paw on his nose, indicating that he was trying to find any scents from his Master so he could find out which direction to head first. With an inward sigh, he perked his ears in front of him, indicating the direction he was planning on going before cocking his head to the side to question whether he should or not. Even as he did so, he didn't wait for her to reply anyway. He flashed a grin at her before dashing off, his paws barely making any sounds on the soft earth. He dodged past trees and bushes, careful not to the disturb the leaves more than the force of the impact of the wind he was causing with his speed. His master's familiar scent wafted in the air, catching his attention. Keisuke veered his direction, heading straight to the powerful scent. He stopped just before a large tree, where the scent was coming from. A pit was dug around it, obviously by a living being, not by natural forces of nature. There was no way in hell that Master would make this easy. Keisuke lifted his nose in the air again, closing his eyes as he tried to get the scent of the dagger again. He remembered the musty sort of smell it gave off before they started. It was also shiny, so maybe something would catch it and maybe get his attention.  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas