Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Digimon: Shadow of the Forgotten Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 pm
"I'm Moonmon! And this....is....Ruri....!" Moonmon said, struggling to push Ruri towards the rest of the group, which was, needless to say, difficult for the legless in-training 'mon.

"Oh...um....h-hi there...." Ruri said timidly, eyes flickering between the group and her feet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:10 am
Sitting there against the tree kyo watched and listened to the other's only getting a few odd looks from time to time from Gigimon. 'Aren't you going to go over there and introduce yourself" the little creature asked from time to time giving him a nudge."No I don't think there is a need for that new there are so many it would just be a bit tedious" he told him reaching down and rubbing the mon's head.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:28 pm
Basil saw the boy sitting by himself and moved to him "Hello I'm Basil and this is Motimon."

"Nice to meetcha" the pink blob said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:19 pm
"Nice to meet ya, Krissy. I gotta admit that I ain't ever met a gal as pretty as you." Draco took one of Krissy's hands and kissed the top of it. He then released it and returned to where he was. "I may not look it, but I was raised to be a gentleman."

Missimon, on the other hand, was trying to keep from chuckling. Well, look at Mr. Casanova over here...  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:45 pm
"I'm Dante, this is Virgil, and those two are Koromon and Tsunomon." Dante explained simply, sticking a finger in his ear to scratch an itch.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:08 pm
"Nice to meet y'all. I'm sure we'll all do alright together, in time. So, are we gonna start lookin' around? Or do we stick around here?" Draco was always one to want to keep moving, but would stay put if it was best.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:10 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Krissy blushed at Draco's actions. She looked around at the others, then said, "I'm all for moving. I can't stand the idea of someone abusing those poor digimon so the faster we help them, the better." She said firmly.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 pm
Missimon chimed in with his own analysis of the situation. "Sir, I believe we would be 96% more likely to be safe if we keep moving. That way, we aren't sitting ducks if a corrupted Digimon attacks, sir."

"You got a point, there, Missimon. Stayin' put in this place don't seem like the wisest idea." Draco looked to the others. "Anyone else with me?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 pm
"Screw it, we're in." the twins said in unison, wondering if they could have Koromon and Tsunomon digivolve along the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 pm
Sitting up when he heard about them leaving kyo shook his head. Gigimon's constant pushing for him to go and introduce himself was finally thru. "If it's to help this world im in" Kyo said looking around at the group. Height wise he was one of the tallest of the group it seemed by atleast more then a few inches. "Names kyo" he said putting Gigimon on his shoulder. "Kyo Nakamura" he told them shaking his head a bit and pointing to the little creature now on his shoulder. "And this is Gigimon" he said as the little mon gave a wave.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 pm
The boy in the hood was already moving, him and Tsunomon leaving in the distraction. He didn't want to be bareds by teams, but he would stay close to watch over them. They needed a leader, but he wasn't it. He wasn't it because he doubted they would like him. He was pessimistic towards himself. Tsunomon seemed to sense his thoughts and nuzzled him on his shoulder. He patted Tsunomon. "Good work out there buddy."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:17 pm
"I'd....prefer to go home....but I guess I don't have much of an option right now...." Ruri said timidly. "I guess...I can tag along for now....At least until we find a way home...." She was scared, and just wanted to go home. Even if there was no one waiting for her, at least she'd be safe.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:12 pm
Draco could sense Ruri's fear, so he put a hand on her shoulder. "Look - Ruri, was it? - you'll be perfectly fine as long as you stick with us. After all, 'there's strength in numbers,' as they say. Sadly, that don't apply to fishin', but it definitely qualifies here."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:27 am
"Look, even that lonely looking guy went and introduced himself, go on, it doesn't look like any of them will bite." Nyaromon said as she smiled up at Amaya. With a deep sigh, Amaya nodded wearily and then walked over. "I'm Amaya, and this is Nyaromon." She said, not sure if anyone would hear her or not. They all seemed rather wrapped in their separate conversations, and if that was the case, well that was no one's fault really  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:38 am
Draco had barely heard the newcomer, but heard her all the same. He turned to look at her and smiled. "Hey, there. You said Amaya, right? My name's Draco, and this is my buddy Missimon."

The miniature missile gave its own version of a bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you both."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff