Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Remington's Private Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

A soft, nearly inaudible growl slipped past the cavernous confines of his lips, his tongue thrashing wildly behind closed teeth as a mayhem of silence surged, but the crashing waves and the blusterous winds did well to hide it. He felt… awkward… all of a sudden. Unsure of himself or what he ought to do, so his throat constricted and he could only nod his head as though he understood her pain—but he’d never be able to understand. He realized now, more than ever, how different he really is from mankind, how titillating his fickle emotions can be, and how shallow of a puddle he was compared to the depths of everyone around him… like her.

”No one should have to live like that,” he agreed, his voice soft and bare as a fleeting whisper as his golden eyes set upon the morning sea. ”But you have family… don’t you?” The rhetoric question; he still clearly remembers the day when he had met her, the day when he had wondered how a person can be Michelle Catlin and Michelle McHalen…

”Family always comes first…. And… it’s never a crime to ask for help, y’know?

“Regardless, you don’t have to go back if you don’t want to… but they’ll be worried about you, of course.”

╔══════════════╗
Passive
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:46 am
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle watched him silently for a few moments, chin still resting on her knees. She almost laughed at the idea of Vincent worrying about her. He barely even recognized she was home half the time. Her family on the other hand... she knew her father would worry himself sick, but he would never realize she was gone. Vincent wouldn't tell him, if Vincent even noticed she was gone..."I have family..." She said quietly. She had her father, he cared she knew he did even if he left her, and her sisters had always cared."...but...if I told them any of this. They would insist I live with them instead.... and I can't abandon Olyvia..."She shrugged again. She didn't and wouldn't go home, not to Vincent and not to her father. Olyvia wouldn't worry. Olyvia would understand, she always did. "No one will worry....I doubt I'll even be missed."
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:24 pm

User Image

”Hn,” he began, but was he going to protest? The sparkle of fire glimmered in his golden eyes, the rationality of his mind weaving webs of possibilities as the silence intermingled with the fresh, crisp morning air. ”Truly, I find that hard to believe…” Tay paused, if only long enough to lick his dry, cracked lips. ”But I’ll have to take your word for it.”

Whether or not he willed it so, his mind would not listen. Memories of fire, of blood, of pain resurfaced, memories, which, in all truths, had happened only hours before. The bloodlust of the vampires had left him no ease, watching the splattered warmth of red wash the floors, a delightful delicacy. And it spiraled in his fingertips—he should have fought, should have killed, but instead…..

He had to wait… But how long?

”As much as I wish I could disappear for the summer as well, I cannot… too many duties to tend to… Bloody insufferable, really..,” he sighed, thick, calloused fingers shadowing his face as he eased the throbbing veins against the temple of his head, the vicious thoughts of needing a …wife….

”There’s no way off the island though, it’s not connected to floo, and no one’s allowed to apparate on grounds… Only way off is by ship; and that,” he nodded towards his uncle’s pristine white boat, ”—Can only be controlled with magic….

“No one will find you out here.”
He hadn’t meant for it to sound so foreboding, his nefarious voice dripping with frozen gems of acid. ”But the house-elf, Shay, can assist you in anyway, and…” Tay paused, wondering if he should divulge on the ghost that haunted these grounds, but in the end, decided he’d let the ghost surprise her, itself. ”…that’s about it.” He had concluded, but it was obvious he wasn’t letting in on something, regardless, he seemed… hasty, and his eyes of gold were anxious.

[[[le house-elf still isn't approved, so, feel free to puppeteer Shay if you ever want]]]]
╔══════════════╗
Passive
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:17 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle shrugged. "I'm not much to miss." She said. She was used to no one even realizing she was there. It was how she'd learned her stealth. She sighed and rubbed her eyes before running her hands through her hair, moving it away from her face. She glanced at her hands, they were still covered in dried blood. Her clothes were too and most likely her hair. She grimaced and looked back at Tay as he continued to speak. She smirked at his tone. Her mind flashed back to the closing feast of the school year. "If I remember correctly... You have to find a wife this summer?" She knew she remembered perfectly. She couldn't really picture Tay with anyone... especially not married to someone. It was strange and she really just didn't want to think about it.

She listened as he continued to explain the rest of the island. She realized without him she was pretty much trapped on the island anyways, not that she wanted to leave. The idea of no one being able to find her was appealing to say the least. She could tell he wasn't telling her everything, but whatever it was he wasn't tell her she was sure to find out if she tried.
"A shower would be nice..."She said with a small smile. It was really the only thing that she could think of at that moment that she really wanted.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm

User Image

”Aah,” he noted with a nod, the wooden chair beneath him creaked as he rose to his full height several inches past the six foot and turned to face her, silver hair tainted red, white shirt almost black, and black clothes tainted even darker. It was amazing he hadn’t thought to offer her refuge in the washroom, but the smallest smirk had managed to flutter upon his lips, as quickly as it appeared, however, it was gone with a flash….

Red was a good color on her…

”C’mon, I’ll show you around while I’m at it,” he mused, his heavy hand rolling inwards as he bade her to follow him around the snaking river of green grass atop the islet. Under the doorway, a welcomed greeting sign depicting “The Nott Home” hung in attendance above the front door which flew open by the demand of his unvoiced magic, and inside, the villa seemed dead. Every room, and every hallway was bare of pictures or any personal attachments, the entirety of the house was established with a polished cherry wood or black leather. Oddly, the living room and dining room that they had glided past hadn’t seemed to have been used in years, and held the same lack of cozy warmth that entailed the rest of the house. Odder still, the grand double doors to what could have presumed to have been the master bedroom were closed and seemingly locked (though only with muggle means, a key,) as they passed it by to enter another room. Scarcely decorated with nothing more than a four poster bed and dresser, a circular rug of emerald green in the center, ”Everything you’ll need is on the first floor, the other floors are just guest rooms, and.. empty…

“I’ll be outside by the garden…. When you’re done…”

╔══════════════╗
Passive
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle stood slowly. She licked her lips and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she followed him towards the house. The place was larger than any she had ever been in, but it felt like a church or grave yard more than a home. She walked silently, looking at the rooms they passed curiously. She looked around the simple room and nodded her head, smiling just slightly at Tay. "Thanks." She watched as he walked away, out to the garden she supposed.

She found the washroom easily. She moved inside and closed the door behind her. Sliding the grungy clothes off, Michelle turned the water for the shower on and when it was warm stepped under the continuous stream of heat. She sighed and rolled her shoulders before stretching her arms and popping her back. The hot water felt nice, and it felt even better to scrub away the dirt, grime, and blood, as well as finally untangle her hair and really just feel clean again. When she was totally clean she stepped away from the water and wrapped a towel around herself. Quickly running her fingers through her hair to untangle the last few knots, Michelle glanced at the floor to find her bloodied clothes gone and instead a neat folded pile of clothes. She eyed them in surprise and tied her hair into a pony tail.

With another roll of her shoulders, Michelle slid the new clothes on. It was just a simple red tank top and black jeans, but any clothes that weren't covered in blood were good with her. The house elf Tay mentioned must have brought the clothes in while she was washing. She had been lost in her thoughts and hadn't even thought of it. Michelle had never had a house, well not that she remembered anyways. With one last glance in the mirror, Michelle walked out of the washroom, finally clean. She walked the way she had seen Tay go and found a door leading out to a garden. It seemed friendlier out there among the plants than it felt in the house She quickly slid through the doorway and walked towards Tay, bare feet hitting the ground silently.

User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image
Evangeline Nott

Beneath the warm rising sun, a biting chill swept across the gardens where hundreds of flowers in sweeping colors blossomed, some in full bloom in the midsummer morning day, others curled close to absorb energy for the coming spring. An ethereal grace shifted, long flowing womanly hair ghosted in swirls as the silhouette of a long sweeping gown nearly stretched down to the earth. The ghost, whomever she was, had had her attention upon the young heir who sat further along across the gardens hidden around the arch of the circular sloped islet, but their voices flowed as simple and pronounced as the sweeping tide.
My dear, you wound me, I would never—“ her soft gentle, airy breath of voice was cut off swiftly.

”Nan, I know you, okay? Just don’t.”

The ghost turned, the piercing cold breeze suddenly changing direction with vehemence as she now faced the young, curious third year and approached, subtle movement swaying under her skirt as she slithered over the gardens closing the gap between each girl and leaving her great-grandson to his solace beside the cliff on the outskirts of the garden. She was barely much taller than Michelle, a genuine humble smile alit on her features. ”Sweetheart, it’s a pleasure, you look so tired dear, you’ll need rest and food, to be sure,” she smiled eyes twinkling with riddles and secrets.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:06 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle had been walking along silently, when the voice spoke up. She looked up and jumped at the sight of the ghost. "Well... Hello." She said politely, smiling at the ghost. She shrugged at the ghosts suggestions. She supposed she was hungry... and rather tired. She just hadn't thought about. Her mind was in other places. It was becoming somewhat of a common occurrence. Over the past school year she had skipped lunch almost every day and breakfast at least half of them. Her thoughts always seemed to be on more important things or just other things. Now that the woman had mentioned it though, she couldn't help but remember just how tired she was. If she thought about it, which she preferred not to, she hadn't slept in at least 24 hours... probably more.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image
Evangeline Nott

Silence, it stirred in the air with the leaves in the trees on the outskirts of the islet, ruffling the blades of grass under their feet with teasing ease. She smiled a ghost of a smile, both of her hands clasped together before her as she sized Michelle up and down with absorbing eyes, almost seeing right through her.
”Yes, child,” she whispered, inching closer and closer with sparkling eyes, leaning in close, ”Always keep your wits about you—the truth can hurt,” she sealed the secret with silence as she straightened herself, hovering back to her previous position and acting as though nothing at all had just happened.

”It is nice to meet you, dear, I’m Evangeline Nott—Tay’s great-grandmother… And you are?”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle kept her face impassive as the woman... ghost inched closer and whispered. The words held meaning, that much she could tell, but what they meant, Michelle hadn't a clue. After they were said though, the woman acted as if nothing had happened and introduced herself. "My name is Michelle Catlin.... I'm a...friend of Tay's. It's a pleasure to meet you too." She gave the ghost a simple half smile as she introduce herself.
User Image

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:07 am
Feels like I’m waking from the dead
And everyone's been waiting on me
’Least now I'll never have to wonder
What it's like to sleep a year away
But were we indestructible
I thought that we could brave it all
I never thought that what would take me out
Was hiding down below

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

[Enter Scene from Ruze Manor]

Eyes fought for focus, pupils rolled out from the back of his head and wavered in the dim light. The last thing he could remember was imbibing a foul, putrid taste. It burned all the way down his throat, bubbled like acid in his belly and it blinded him! The pain was maddening, but the liquid rolling down, however bitter, was sweet to his dry lips. And then he fell asleep…

But he’s here, still here. In the cold and the dark, tedious muscles writhed in a stiff tremor, a struggle just to rise and reach for the cold ground with his arm stretched to anchor him in. Time was of a dreary note to behold, a fornicated lie spun on reels in movies and fairy tales, but not real life, not really. It was fleeting, it was fake, a prospect of the human mind and that’s where it stays. No other form of life tends to timekeeping, therefore, no other form of life ever fears the untimely, what a wonderful thought—

If only he could do the same.

In time, however long or short, he gathered himself and rickety bones wavered as he rose to his knees. There was one last bottle, one last vial that sat undisturbed on the low shelf beside him in titillating premise. ”Ergh—ughh,” he groaned wearily, eyes unfocused and the blurry spots had stolen his vision as he fought for control. He swayed on his knees, his head rocking with the room as it span in circles and circles and circles…

When it seemed to be too much, he lunged for the last vial, the others fell and clattered to the ground. Trembling fingers dropped the vial, too, and it shattered to the floor in a million pieces—nothing came out. ”Wha—?” He breathed. Every ounce of oxygen escaped him as he stumbled down and felt the burning itch of a healing scab on his shoulder threaten to split. All that was left of it was the slip of tattered parchment. ”Ah—!”

He felt space being torn apart, literally, ripping the seams of the fabric of time right out from under him, a hook digging deep into his gut as it wrenched him backwards and thrust his body back. He was falling! The colors blended in and distorted the light, it was dark and there was no color, and then there was light and the world burst in full bloom and it hurt. He felt the sun beating down on his back and he didn’t know where he was anymore.

He almost didn’t have the heart to turn and wonder where, but he didn’t have to.

He could hear it. The steady push and pull of the lake slapping against slick pebbled rocks and a steep cliffside, a boat rocked against the dock, anchored in by rope and magic. He could smell the flowers that coated the island like honey, each one as wild and exotic as the last. He was home?

No.

The house he bought for his grandmother, for his firstborn child. Before he could process anymore, his eyes rolled into the back of his skull and he heard the voice of the ghost of his grandmother, her distress call and motherly cry before it too, disappeared.

He’d never know it, but it was his brother who’d find him here, at the behest of Evangeline. William was the one who tended to his wounds, who’d enchanted his body to find the plush confines of the silky sheets inside the villa to finally rest and then locked the doors behind him, all the while wondering…

Why?

[End Scene]

╔══════════════╗
39 years old 6’3” 172lbs

HomeOfficeIsland
╚══════════════╝

Lost the battle, win the war
I'm bringing my sinking ship back to the shore
We're starting over, we'll head back in
There's a time and a place to die but this ain't it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:32 am

Was hiding down below

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image
[Enter Scene from Lough Erne]

A hand swept up nobly to aid Dahlia as she stepped off the platform of the boat and finally reach the solid footing of the white wood underneath. He turned subtly; just enough to size up the carnivorous rocky exterior that warded away creeping thieves, the only way up to the summit where the house was constructed was through the single staircase cut into the side of the cliff. ”So, what do you think?” He wondered, if only just to distract her mind from the startling truth that this meant; that this was her new hiding and her new dwelling until it was safe again, if it will ever be.

The sun bleached walls of the villa rose high into three stories, but the third floor was only the rooftop exposed, just another extension of the balcony that wrapped around the second story of the home. A beautiful blossom of flowers marveled in the green grass that coiled around the home, and in the distance, he could already see his hammock swinging in the heavy breeze. He never wanted to return so quickly here, never wanted to be reminded of all the memories that this bloody rock had weathered into. How, just only several nights ago, he found himself here, of all places and without a clue as to how he’d even gotten here. He remembered the vials, the biting cold, the frostbite that had nearly stolen every inch of flesh off his hands, and yet, here he was, alive and well and almost new.

So much of the house was still unpacked; he’d decorated, and redecorated, too many times to count in all these years. Nothing would hide the memories. So much furniture was still left untouched in their boxes, under a thick layer of dust. The only room that seemed to have had any use was the locked master bedroom, which, had been left undisturbed for nearly twenty years. Old photographs lined the walls, one of which was still broken on the floor with the glass frame scattered in disarray. ”You’ll have to excuse the appearance, I, never quite finished redecorating... again.” He explained as they trailed up the steps.

╔══════════════╗
40 years old 6’3” 172lbs
HomeOfficeIsland
╚══════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image
Dahlia is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing at Home?space
CURRENTLY // separated from Wesley Edgeworth // 'loving' Remington Nottspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Remingtonspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Meekspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Well... it's far better than Azkaban, at least.' spacespac
You belong to me, my snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over it.'

═════════════════════════════════

Dahlia followed after Remington, her expression thoughtful and somewhat distressed. Hearing Remington refer to her as though he owned her was more than a bit disquieting. She didn't mind being his in the sense of his feeling bonded to her, rather liked that idea, since it would imply that he felt some sense of protectiveness, but his tone had felt rather like he viewed her as an object. But, she wouldn't argue. She needed him, after all. The fact that she had him came at a price; had she thought of it before, she'd have known as much, and might have tried to find an alternative (though for the life of her she couldn't think of one). But, in her desperation, her haste, she'd made a rash move, one she'd thought, and maybe still did, was her only option. She'd been backed into a corner and run straight to him. Now she'd have to play the hand she'd been dealt... even though she'd dealt it to herself.

She eyed the dismal location, her expression blank, surveying her surroundings with an imperious eye. It was rather depressing, actually. Her eyebrow lifted, ever the image of the imposing noblewoman.
                                                          "Well, it's not as though I'll have much to do... perhaps I could redecorate. With your approval, of course." She would hate to have to do the cleaning, of course, but then, that was what magic was for... or perhaps he could find some hired help, provided they would keep quiet. She had always rather liked overseeing the decorating of her home. She'd likely be doing most of it herself this time around, a thought which utterly disgusted her (oh, how the mighty have fallen and all that), but it was better than sitting around, quiet and alone, with nowhere to go and nothing to do. And perhaps Remington would spend at least a bit of time with her. She knew he had a daughter to see to (and was trying very hard not to be bitter on that point), so she hardly expected him to uproot himself and stay here to keep her company, but at least seeing to her on some days would be nice.

Soon, I know you'll see you're just like me.'

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 am

Was hiding down below

Remington Jagger Nott

User Image

He took a step back and allowed Dahlia the grace of freedom to steal forward and stride within, the dust was settled, and thick, he gave the most subtle shake of his head to ward off the sneeze that nearly threatened him. He crossed his arms as he cast his own dutiful gaze about the foyer and sitting room. The bleak, brown boxes were stacked atop one another, like the secrets he kept buried in the desert sands, just piling on top of the other. ”I’d like that,” he nodded. It was, after all, his idea for her to do so. He would never demand it of her, of course. Why should he? Demands are hardly ever met, but by allowing her the grace to feel like it was her own idea, well, it seemed much more profitable.

”Shay,” Remington’s voice drawled on with a deviant spite. A sudden spark and crack of ignition echoed, followed by the appearance of a stout, amiable little creature in fine, linen rags of a dark, swirling green. ”This is Mistress Dahlia, you’ll oblige her every wish and command without second thought. Is that clear? –Good, now go clean.” His lip curled into a near snarl, he never liked house elves, never liked owls, hell, there wasn’t much he was fond of, to be honest.

”Dahlia,” he paused, his silence smothering. He eyed her with a precarious stare, demons clawing through their wake to try and rip her mind apart, eat the sanity as it gnawed at her brain. ”If you need anything, have Shay find this man,” he explained, a business card summoned to his hand with a small pop as he extended it towards her. ”Alexander Rich, he’ll see to any and every of your means outside of this villa that Shay cannot. More like than not, he’ll send Burke to work in his stead. Henry Burke, he’s dimwitted, but he’s loyal.”

What would she need, he dared to wonder. Her porcelain veneer might as well have been steel, so much lighter than iron, but so much more harnessed, willing, and formidable. He even had the innate spurn of jealousy shine in his eyes at the very thought that Burke might be the one trifling down doors, and maybe even skirts, but, that damnable man would know better, wouldn’t he? Would Dahlia? Her short, blunt words gave little reassurance to flourish in him. But he didn’t have the time to sit and stare and wonder. ”I’ll be back to see you tomorrow.” He nodded, his fingers barely fleeting on the small of her back as he swept around her and disappeared down to the dock.

[End Scene? Or Time Skip to Next Meeting?]

╔══════════════╗
40 years old 6’3” 172lbs
HomeOfficeIsland
╚══════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
Dahlia is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Wearing Alluring at the Islandspace
CURRENTLY // separated from Wesley Edgeworth // 'loving' Remington Nottspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Lonelyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's been a while since he's been by... Perhaps today.' spacespac
You belong to me, my snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over it.'

Dahlia stalked through the halls of the empty house, her expression dull. Bored. She was a tad lonely... well... perhaps more than a tad. Life here was exceptionally boring. All she had for company was that awful bloody creature (she hated even looking at it... it reminded her of her failure), and the occasional visits from Remington and Burke... the latter of whom she would rather be lonely than have to suffer the company of. She didn't care for the man one wit; he thought he was far more charming than he actually was. She greatly preferred Remington's company, when it could be had. But, his visits were few and far between. He was apparently far too busy to see to her as often as she was like. She tried not to be bitter about it, really she did, but... well, she was a selfish b***h, after all. His brat consumed far too much of his time. She didn't think she'd ever spent so much time with her own offspring... a logical person, with a much smaller ego and far more self-awareness, might recognize that perhaps her distance from him had been the cause for his defection, but then, Dahlia was neither self-aware, nor logical, and certainly had more than enough ego for one woman. To her, the choice to avoid him was a wise one she'd made, which distanced herself from his choices and left her unaffected by his foolishness, at least emotionally. Her pride smarted a bit, that was sure, but she didn't care one wit about him on any other level.

She sighed, standing next to a newly procured table, her fingers tapping out a rhythm on it's surface. Would he stop by today? His visits were unpredictable. She never knew if she'd spend the day alone or in his company. In her months trapped on this island (and she did feel rather trapped most days), she was fairly certain she'd spent more days alone than not, a situation she was woefully annoyed at. She sighed, returning to the Parlor and flicking on a light before grabbing a book. She'd had Burke procure several for her once it'd become obvious she would be relying upon herself for entertainment. She sat down in a very fine-looking antique wingback chair, ever the image of a proper lady, but inside, she was dying to shed that veneer and revel in her baser instincts. A nice romp would do her more than a fair bit of good... but, alas, she was on Remington's clock. She'd have to await an opening in his schedule... a fact that made her quite angry, in fact. And she did so enjoy taking that out on him when he did come to see her... he should count himself lucky that her anger did such things to her; she found that the bedsport was much more enjoyable when she was in a foul mood.

Soon, I know you'll see you're just like me.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas