Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Chronicles of a Bird and Her Toy Acccepting/Now Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:00 pm
"I slept pleasantly, love. In fact, last night, I dreamt* of the future, as I often do. Not of the battles or deaths that normally plague my heart with worry, but of a peaceful time. I dreamt of many possibilities, a moment of reprieve from the quarrels of the heavens, and.." A small blush lit up Valkyrie's cheeks as she finished, "I dreamt of us." She did not elaborate on that last point, perhaps wishing to tease her beloved a little. Or perhaps she felt that this was enough, since they already got along so splendidly. What more was there to say on the matter?

{*I know this is spelled 'dreamed', but she says it as 'dreamt'}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:04 pm
((bed time! ill post in the morn))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm
{Alright; goodnight. ^.^}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:18 pm
((...herm...nvm, ill post.))

He smiled up at her, eyes gleaming. Sitting up, he gave her a warm smile. "You know I would give anything to make that dream a reality." She didn't have to elaborate on the second part. No matter what it was about specifically, as long as they were together, he was happy. He wrapped his arms around her firmly, yet not too tight.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 pm
"As would I." Valkyrie muttured in response, gladly embracing him in turn. She spoke not a word further for the moment being, enjoying the comfortable silence and the time that they could spend together. Being adventurers, they often came across unruly folk or vicious monsters or codependant villagers pleading for their every problem to be solved by foreign hands. It was a pleasant experience to get even a miniscule break from such things, especially during a beautiful morning such as this.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 pm
After awhile Tai had decided for the more original breakfast and was just getting done as he moved the now flattened pot off of the fire. Along the top of it well cooked strips of meat, fish, chicken, and grilled vegetables lined the middle of the plate not touching of course. Along the outside where it was cooled he had sliced up several fruit and placed berries around the edge giving it a nicer appeal to it. "Right that's got a little something for everyone" he muttered his hand over it as the plate floated over to a nearby stump.

Looking around to see if anyone was around he thought about the best way to signal everyone. It didn't take him long until he was forming small globes of light in his hands as he focused whispering in them of the meal before letting them go. They simply floated along slowly to there intended targets in the party bursting in a small light show when they arrived and tell of the food and where it was at and asking them to hurry up while it was still warm.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm
He held her close, breathing in her scent. He loved the intamate moments they shared when they weren't getting wuped by a monster or fighting off a crowd. Sometimes they were just too tired, yet they still held each other. Kissing her forehead, he motioned at the calling. "I guess it's time to eat. Shall we go get ready?" He had to put his armor on and retrieve ThornyBracken from their room.

ThornyBracken was a greatsword with a serrated edge near the hilt that was handed down from man to man in his family. The sword has served every god once other than The god it was serving now, Order, and the God of Trickery. Michael thought it purely of coincidence. His armor now consisted of a chest guard, vambrace, gauntlets, shoulder guards, and shin pads. Less armor to insult the Fae. Still, there was enough to protect him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:03 pm
A little reluctantly, Morrigna rejoined the others, her crows making angry noises. They wouldn't come close to the knight. Morrigna herself shuddered. "Iron," she said disdainfully. "I don't know how you humans can stand it. It clings. It hovers around like nothing I've seen before. It is simply disgusting." She surreptitiously glanced at Valkyrie. The woman looked happy. Good. For her. Morrigna made a few crow calls from deep in her throat, then shouted in Gaelic to get her crows under control and on her arm. She smiled as they started preening each other. Then she sneaked another glance at the angel. She was pretty. Almost as pretty as a faery.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:26 pm
"Yes, let's." Valkyrie dressed herself in white spellcaster's robes that seemed to hug her body just right, which was of course, enchanted to enhance her healing ability - since that was the magical skill that she needed at its most effective. She kept no weapons, for as she was in both personality and ability, she didn't need them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:39 am
Tal was sleeping like a log, snoring and even drooling, perhaps dreaming about women as a small smile came upon his lips. Then, the light signal from Tai awakened him with its light show and he promptly fell out of bed as he heard the message. He slept naked so he kind of blushed, feeling his privacy was being invaded when he heard the words. He quickly got dressed in his brown tunic and pants combination, quickly putting on his leather boots and getting his belt on. He had about several daggers on his belt as well as another pair in his boots. He also carried a small bag slung over his shoulder. The guy was carefree most of the time but times were harsh. He needed to be able to protect himself.

He reached Tai quickly, patting his belly, "Mm... Breakfast" He walked over and looked at the food. "You should let me cook sometime. I promise not to pour wine next time. Honest!" He placed an arm around the guy. "You know, we could have lunch at my house today since we're so close to Frescha. Oh, my mother makes the best salads and roasted piglets." He chuckled, "Oh wait, where's Happy? Oh, probably with his wife. And where could that be?" He pondered for a second, turning his back on Tai.

((OOC: >__> You guys are fast! I can't believe this started already!! BTW, Shining... Our characters' names are confusing! emotion_facepalm ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:00 am
Simply pointing up to the roof of the inn Tai closed his eyes as he was moved around by Tal. He smelled of alcohol and he wasn't sure if it was simply his clothing or his breath but the smell was getting him nauseous."I will ask you as I have plenty of times when your going to smell of liquor don't come around me" he said spinning to get away from Tal as he took a few step's back. "And the last time you made breakfast I wasn't able to even keep my mind concentrated enough to weave a single spell from all the wine you put in it" he said opening his eyes finally and staring at him.

Turning around Tai put his hand up to the air for a moment as a small portal opened he reached thru. The other side as it always was opened in his bag as he pulled out a few sets of silverware each piece of fine metal save for one pair made from ivory of a fallen elk. A small prayer was etched into the ivory pair for the elk that he held now for there Fae companion. He knew of her dislike of iron and had crafted this pair after meeting her so that she would be able to eat some what civilized with the rest of the group.

"Now then Tal if you wouldn't mind I would prefer it if you take a spot around the large plate while I go ahead and form some chair's for us to use before the other's come" Tai said as he walked over to the serving plate and kneeled down to the ground. "Rupes et terram moveri a deorsum et pedibus in meam audiunt dici clavis. Superficies autem loco haec iam fessis quietem Ut ossibus." muttered his eyes closed as he kneeled there the ground rumbling a bit as stones rose from the ground forming small little stumps for each person to sit on around the table. They were by no mean's cut at all save for each of the sitting area's was a flat side of the rock that would comfortably seat each person after it was cleaned of dry dirt of course.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 am

"He-Hey! I promised I wouldn't next time, didn't I? Can't you just take my word for it? I've never broken a promise you know?" Tal said, quite offended that he wasn't trusted. Then he looked to the roof, waving his hands excitedly, "Valkie! Happy! You both better come down now!...Or I'll eat all your food!" He laughed lightly then followed Tai's advice. "Right!" He went over to the plate. He clasped his hands together and said a prayer. "Thank you for the meal, God of Harvest and God of the Hunt. And forevermore, thank you for the sweet sweet wine, O giver of wine!" He finished his prayer, bringing out a bottle of wine from his bag as well as a bronze goblet.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:56 am
"I would rather you not as it's the only real bit of peace I get away from everyone else is while preparing breakfast or sleeping" he said with a small shrug as he shook himself off exhaling deeply as he shook his head. He was a tad bit tired but after the meal he would likely regain his constitution. Sitting down at one side of the large serving plate Taihel put his silverware infront of him. The food was still steaming and the inner parts of the metal pot made into a plate were keeping the meat hot so that it would not go bad. "Now if the other's would only arrive" he muttered looking around figuring atleast the two love birds were likely getting dressed. Where the was Fae was and if she would be joining he wasn't sure but as he always had there was a place for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:49 am

Tal sighed and said, "I know right? I'm so hungry I could eat a horse! Damn right! A HORSE!" He laughed to himself and waited for the two love birds as well. "Happy spends more time with his wife than he does with me nowadays..." He frowned.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:07 pm
Morrigna joined Tal and Tai. "Husband and wife should spend time together." She couldn't help the slight bitterness in her voice. She enjoyed spending time with Valkyrie. If she weren't so mistrustful, she could probably almost call the angel a friend. That was novel for the fae. "What have you made now, hm?" Morrigna didn't actually need to eat, but she made a habit of not telling anyone that. "I warn you, I won't eat any of it if there's meat in it. I'm in a very Seelie mood today." And the Seelie refused to eat any other creature of Faerie. Her family historically never belonged to any court, but they did drift between courts depending on their moods. In a Seelie mood, her skin and eyes were lighter, and her entire face as a whole seemed amused, rather than her usual sullen.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff