Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Book of Adventures ( 1 on 1 ) Checkmate - greendragonfly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:46 pm
Anastasia watched him curiously as he smiled. There was something...oddly familiar about him. She knew she would have never associated with a dragon, halfling or not, so how did he seem so familiar? "What was your mother's name?" Anastasia asked, wondering if perhaps, she had met her. A resemblance would have explained this nagging feeling in the back of her head.
Anastasia turned and began to follow him, noticing they were heading north. Towards the mountains? Well that did make sense. What didn't make sense was the fact that she was pretty sure she just heard him say they were going to see a wizard. "I thought dragon's hated wizards?" It was a well known fact among hunters. It was actually why they often paid for wizards to take up residence in a hunters villages, as a form of extra protection. That and to help the hunters in training to refine their skills of magic. It was a hunters strongest weapon after all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:16 pm
Aki thought of the first name that popped into his head and said it quickly, “Zilla.” 'Zilla... I haven't spoken her name in a long time.' he thought with a frown. She was an older lady that he was fond of who stayed village he visited often. He learned quite a lot from her. Aki's finger tapped his lips as he thought about her. He remembered holding her lifeless body in his hands. That was the time when he slaughtered all the demons that attacked the village, but it was already to late... they already killed everything. And then he smelt the Hunters approaching, most likely to try and save the village. Aki knew he couldn't take on all those Hunters so he ran.

Aki turned his head towards Ana, noting that her lips were moving. Hearing that last bit of the question, he figured out what she asked. “They do hate Wizards,” he answered with a smile then waved his finger at her, “but since I am a halfling... it is different.” He shrugged his shoulders and smiled in a non-caring way.

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:14 am
Anastasia searched for mind for a face to make that name. It sounded familiar...but nothing was coming to her. Only echoing screams and the phantom heat of fire. Perhaps someone who had been in the village of her birth had that name. If so, she was with the gods now. "What ever became of her?" Ana asked, curious now. Wondering what a blood traitor might do after she gives birth to a half breed.
Ana noticed his distraction before he answered her last question. Thinking of his mother? "One would think that even halflings would hate a wizard. Their magic works just as well on a halfling after all. The blood I drew on you with my earth magic is proof enough of that. And as you should know...hunters are taught by wizards." Ana shrugged a bit. She didn't mind telling him these things as they were not hunter secrets. Actually she found that while they walked, she liked talking to him. It helped her to forget that within that human like appearance, lied a creature she had been trained to hate.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:01 pm
Aki remained silent for a bit, wondering if he should tell her or not. With all their small chit chat, a couple hours has already passed. He was even walking a little closer to her now, wings still folded behind him. He would watch her every now and then, noticing the light hitting her...making her appear very beautiful. He was never attracked to a human before, so this is a first. Of course feelings for a human was more so forbidden and especially a hunter. Aki knew he had to guard his emotions around her. 'Maybe I need to stop pretending to be human... it may be getting to me,' he thought as he jumped onto a fallen log. "My mother..." he said softly, starting up the topic again. "She died by...." Aki was cut off by several howls. He had been so preoccupied with her that he didn't realize he crossed into wolf territory.  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:34 pm
Anastasia didn't notice at all Aki's attraction to her. Talking to him, she found him to be oddly pleasant. Even if he was a halfling, she had half expected him to be more...ruthless perhaps? Monstrous? Just not like this. At times she even found herself smiling, rarer times laughing at something he might have said. She had to keep reminding herself he was still half dragon, and any moment that beast could come out.
Anastasia listened with some interest as he was beginning to talk about his mother. But it was then, that she too heard the howl of wolves. "Damn." She hissed under her breath, cursing herself for not realizing that they had walked straight into wolf territory. If she had been watching the paths, the tack marks in the dirt she would have seen. They seemed so glaringly obvious now. "You have my permission to get us the hell out of here if things get hairy. Dragon or no dragon, a lone hunter and a halfling cannot take on a full pack of wolves." Not even hunters would attempt a full wolf pack without strong numbers on their side. She took out her sword again, getting ready just in case.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 pm
(Made a profile for Lucian wink Feel free to make another profile if you want Lucian to have a mate *wink wink*... *nudge nudge* Since he isn't the main character, maybe those can be short stories XD )

Aki spotted the wolves circling them. One in particular was coming closer and closer. He was the largest of them all and no doubt the leader as well. He instantly recognized the alpha and smiled. Aki did not realize he was in the Licon's territory. If he remembered correctly, they were on the other side of Docion's forest. No doubt Lucian will acknowledge him as well but will he accept the Hunter? Surely he would put things together quickly... at least Aki hoped. He stepped in front of the hunter just in case, “Lucian my brother... please do not greet us with such hostility.” Lucian stopped walking and barely stepped out of the shadows, still alert and sizing up the human. He growled slightly and stepped forward, showing that he was not very tolerant of the uncertain. Aki glanced over his shoulder, noticing that Ana had already drawn her weapon. “There will be no need for that. Everything should be ok,” he said with a grin. Note... he said should be. Because if the truth came out, Aki had no idea what Lucian would do to Ana, especially if Lucian feels threatened.  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:30 am
((Tehe...maybe wink I'll start work on it when I get out of school later today))

Anastasia resisted the urge to eye roll when Aki started talking to the Alpha of the pack. OF COURSE he would just happen to be friends with the alpha of the nearby wolf pack. Listening to Aki's warning, and wanting to avoid having to fight the wolves, Ana slowly returned the sword to where it hung on her back. The wolves no doubt would be able to smell how uncertain she was feeling right now. She was a hunter after all. If she had been with her kind right now she would have been hunting these animals instead of trying to play at peace. This whole day was going against everything she had learnt since the day her village burned. On the bright side though...if something did happen...she always had her magic.
"Aki...my village have been hunting the wolves of this forest for generations. So forgive me if I'm a little uneasy being at their mercy." She whispered, staying closer to Aki then she had been for the entire journey so far.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:11 am
Aki nodded, understanding Ana's uncertainty. A girl raised as a hunter... this must all be like wonderland for her. She will see things that no human has ever seen. He turned back to Lucian and spoke in dragon tongue, "Please do not worry about her my brother, she is my new toy for the time being." Aki knew that Lucian would understand him because Lucian was given the gift of tongues from him. This is a gift that isn't given to many. Aki could count on one hand the number of creatures that received this gift from a dragon. He watched Lucian change into his human form and reply back in dragon language, "I do not like your little games and I will not let it harm my pack in any way. So take it elsewhere." Aki stumped one of his feet as if he was an aggitated child and said, "Lucian... you should trust me not to put you all in danger. I want her to see that everything isn't fangs and blood." With this Lucian sighed, knowing that Aki would never bring danger. Lucian glanced back at Ana and spoke in english, "the sun will be down soon, you can join us for the night."  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:27 pm
Anastasia really didn't know what to do as she listened to the two speak. It was driving her nuts that she didn't have any idea what they were saying. She knew plenty about every type of beast alive...she just didn't know how to communicate with them. However, it was only easy to tell that she was the subject of some of their talk.
Once again that day Anastasia was not able to believe her own eyes when the alpha changed to human form in front of her. Wolves would never change if they felt threatened. Whatever Aki said...it must had worked. Hearing Lucian's offer, Ana could only look at Aki in disbelief. "What on earth did you say to him?" She whispered, having no idea how a halfling could convince a wolf to let a hunter stay among the pack for the night.

((Almost got Lucian's mate done. I should have her done by tomorrow...but if you want to bring her in early, her name is Nasrin. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:50 pm
Aki gave her a boyish grin, “we go along way back.” The next thing he said was a flat out lie but it just popped into his mind, “I told him we were lovers... so we at least got to pretend it.” With that he grabbed Ana's hand in his. He almost giggled as he looked away, knowing this was going to piss her off. But would she rather have the pack after us or would she pretend as well? Aki glanced at her to see what kind of expression she was giving him. He continued to give her a innocent, sweet smile as he watched her.

Lucian walked in front of them, slightly annoyed now that he agreed to let her stay. The wolves around them was still circling them. They will do that until he says otherwise. He knows Hunters usually have magic on their side... this worries him greatly. Nasrin was going to kill him for sure. Yes he was alpha, but he truly knew who controlled him... especially since she was carrying.  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:40 pm
"You told him what?!" Anastasia hissed, finding herself fighting the urge to pin his wings to the nearest tree and leave him there to rot. Keeping in mind though that there was a pack of wolves circling them, she didn't do any more then think about horrible things to do to him. Instead she let him take her hand, and with as much civility as she could muster, followed him with the rest of the wolves to the wolf camp. When Aki looked back at her, he would find her glaring at him. Oh yeah, she was pissed. Why couldn't he just say they were friends or...something that didn't involve having to pretend they were intimate.

Nasrin was on the shore of the river that ran through the camp when she detected the scent of Lucien great her through the air. The fur of her wolf form was as white as the winter snows, and there was a faint hint of swell on her underbelly. She ran towards where the scent was coming from, planning to greet her mate and the pack alpha Lucian. However, when she saw them, her eyes focused on the two who were not wolves. Aki she recognized, and knew him to be a friend of the pack. But the girl....she smelt of hunters. Feeling a safety concern for her unborn pups, Nasrin didn't change into her human form. As the party grew closer, Nasrin growled at the hunter girl, before moving by Lucian's side. She didn't need to say anything. He would know that he had some explaining to do for allowing a hunter near the pack.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Aki couldn't help but snicker. “Aw baby you are so cute right now,” he said as he leaned in closer to her to nuzzle his face against hers. He knew he wasn't going to hear the end of this once they leave. It almost makes him want to stay in the pack for a few days... almost. He noticed Lucian turn around and glare at him, then a female white wolf joined them. 'Oh we are in trouble now... is that Nasrin?' Aki thought to himself, noting the slightly different scent lingering on her. 'Oh s**t...' was his next thought.

Lucian's hand tangled in Nasrin's fur, stroking her tenderly after she growled at the hunter. He glanced over at Aki again with another glare. The last thing he wanted to do was piss off his mate. His whole body was tense as they walked closer and closer to their special area. He of course was leading Aki and the Hunter towards a cave next to the area where the pack stays. Lucian didn't want to lead them straight to the pack, just in case. Stopping outside the cave he spoke with a growl, “Aki you and your... Hunter will stay here.” He then spoke to Aki in Dragon tongue, “Enjoy your one night here with her and do not let her out of your sites. Aki I am going to get a lot of s**t for this... what magic does she possess?”

Aki answered back in his native tongue, “Earth...” He glanced down at Ana and smiled sweetly at her, squeezing her hand softly.  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:13 am
Oh she was livid. There was no end to the horrible, torturous things she wanted to do to him for this. However...when he came closer to her, nuzzling his face into her's, a faint pink glow came to her cheeks that had nothing to do with hate. In truth, Ana had never had a man in her life, never had someone treat her like she was that someone special who brought joy into every moment of their life. Even if it was an act, her inexperience in such matters made her feel suddenly bashful.
Anastasia tried not to pay much heed to the female wolf growling at her. It was understandable that the wolves would be uneasy around her. Following Aki and Lucian, Anastasia found herself at the mouth of a cave, far from the main pack. Again, something she expected. She would keep her distance from the pack, really not wanting to get killed before dawn for doing something stupid. "Thank...you..." Ana said, unable to ignore the odd feel of those words rolling over her tongue for a wolf.

Nasrin nuzzled her head into Lucian's hand, enjoying the feel of him stroke her white fur. "Please don't tell me that girl is Aki's mate?" Nasrin asked in wolf tounge, not wanting the girl to understand what they were talking about while they were still in ear shot. She saw the way Aki was treating the girl. The very idea of it baffled Nasrin.She was never one to hate a person for no reason but....hunters were a different story. They had magic that could kill without them having to be anywhere close to you. Their hatred of everything that wasn't them was astounding and unneeded in a world where most races lived in relative peace so long as you didn't step over the line.
Trusting that Aki would be able to keep his pet under control, Nasrin shifted to her human form. In this form the swell of her abdomen was much more prominent. Her hands were placed protectively over the swell, as she stood by Lucian's side looking towards the dragon and his girl. "Aki, will you and your....human...be needing any food?" Nasrin in the common language, one that Ana would be able to understand. She didn't ask about water simply because a river was mere steps from the cave entrance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:33 pm
When Aki glanced down at Ana, he couldn't help but notice the slight blush on her face. This had made things a little more entertaining. He heard Nasrin asked Lucian a question, but chose to ignore it. Last thing he wanted to do was mess with a pregnant woman. 'I will let Lucian handle that one...' he thought to himself.

Once they arrived at the entrance to the cave, Aki released Ana's hand and wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind. His cheek against Ana's as he purred his reply to Nasrin, "no thank you, I'm sure Ana would like to hunt her own meal." His lips went down to her neck where he nibbled softly on her neck. "Baby do you want to eat now or later," Aki whispered, his warm breath caressing her skin intimately.

Once Nasrin completed her change, Lucian wrapped his arm around her, protectively as well as loving. He waited for Aki’s answer and watched him and the hunter intently. As soon as they answered he nodded, “in that case, hunt as you wish but only hunt on the other side of that river. I do not want any of my wolves to interfere in your dinner.” He also didn’t want any of his wolves fighting with the hunter. No one really liked hunters much and he was sure his wolf pack would be the first to jump her and tear her to shreds. Lucian turned towards Nasrin, tugging her in one direction… wanting her far from the Hunter as possible. He spoke softly to her in their language, “how are you feeling?” As they walked away, all the other wolves followed close behind, almost as if they were the alpha and alpha females shields.  

Checkmate Devil

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:30 pm
Anastasia resisted the urge to flip Aki over onto his back when he wrapped his arms around her. She could feel his body pressed up against her back, making her feel...vulnerable for some reason. "Thank you but...as Aki said, we can fend for ourselves for supper." Anastasia answered, again finding using manners on wolves left her with an odd. She was thankful that Aki denied the offer first. She would far rather hunt on her own, as opposed to accepting food from wolves who hated hunters and could possibly slip in a douse of poison. She listened to Lucian's recommendation, and nodded. She wouldn't want to be caught alone with a couple wolves either. One maybe, but no more.

Feeling Aki's lips against her neck, met with his warm breath against her flesh made her shudder, as well as made the pink stain of her cheeks deepen. The second that Lucian and Nasrin were a little ways away from the cave, Anastasia turned and pushed Aki off her. "What in gods name are you doing?!" She hissed, making it as quite as possible so that others wouldn't hear. A true feat considering her flustered state and how much she wanted to yell at him. "You said we had to act like lovers! That doesn't mean you have to act like your ready to bed me the second everyone turns away!" Ana walked further into the cave, putting as much distance between them as possible. "I swear, don't even think of touching me again unless you want to forget about any chance of having little monsters of your own." Anastasia dropped her bag on the cave floor before sitting down, arms crossed over her chest.

"Very well. If you need anything Aki, you know where to find us." Nasrin said, knowing that he would know not to bring his mate along if he had to go closer to the wolves encampment. As she felt Lucian's tug for her to come with him, she was quite willing to follow. She rested her head on his shoulder lightly as they walked, nestled under his arm. She looked up at him, smiling lovingly. "I'm well. Just tired perhaps. The pups are growing strong and give me no rest. Much like their father." She whispered softly. Her brows suddenly creased into a frown. "You never answered me though Lucian. Why is that girl here. I am right that she is a hunter yes? Last I checked, her kind was still quite hell bent on our destruction." Nasrin gently rubbed a hand over her growing belly. If it weren't for their unborn pups, she would perhaps be more accepting of Lucian's decision, trusting him to keep the pack safe. But the idea of something hurting her pups made her feel anxious of any threat, small or large.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff