Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L
Anyone want to play with Tarots? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redsandgirl

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:36 pm
WalrusM3
redsandgirl
redsandgirl
WalrusM3
That's alright, I should've mentioned, The spreads in the form of an 'L' shape

4 5 6
its fine XD and thats confiniente

1: Your past experience in love : Queen of cup: In your past you had and open heart and took chance.
2: Your current experience in love : two of coins:I belive this card is telling me your haveing to blance somthing with your current love life maybe you like to diffent people or maybe there are just changes that you blanceing.
3: What you want from a relationship : six ofswords; You want the ying to your yang lol, you want hope and you want to know that yourwith some one that won due you wroung.
4: What you need from a relationship : 7 of swords: you need somone that is hunest and turstwrthy someone you can depened on.
5: What you have to give your partner : kight of wands:You give the person protectshion and a knowing that you will be thair for them when the going gets ruff
6: A possible future experience in love ;themagician: One day you will reach your full happince you wiil rech what you want in you love life weaver that maybe

Spot on, not bad at all. All you need to do is write a lot clearer so its easier to read what you're telling me. But yes, I opened my heart to someone a long time again and took many chances at it, I am wanting to balance my life before I can even think about a serious relationship and I am wanting someone who won't be a burden to me.
See, you can handle it and if you want further help and practice reading, you can always go here http://www.tarotforum.net/ , many of the people are understanding and have plenty of wisdom to share. There's even a newb reading exchange that they do every month, to let newbs practice their readings.
XD Well im glad I did well, sorry for the spelling XD and grammer issus.and thank you very much for the help and the recorse ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:20 am
Your welcome and feel free to bother me anytime you like.

Now anyone else want a reading done?  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Mistress Charlene

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:00 pm
Could I get all 4?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 am
Mistress Charlene
Could I get all 4?

Sure, but I'll assume the question is to do with your love life.

Reading 1:
1: Past: The star - In the past things have been thick and thin for you, but no matter what, you've always been on the positive side like an optimistic person.
2: Present: The Nine of swords - But how things have changed around since, you feel like your drowning and suffocated at the minute by so much negative things that you can barely take it anymore. Is it possible you've had a bad break up with your last partner and not taking it well?
3: Future: The Six of Batons - No worries though, all these things you have gone through will come to an end shortly. In exchange for the tough times, a reward will come, a new partner perhaps?

Reading 2
1: Your past experience in love: The Hermit - Odd? Apparently with you love experience, you have always felt alone. This isn't to say you are miserable or anything, just that it's been a lonely experience when it comes to love.
2: Your current experience in love: The Knight of batons - Things are changing though. You have been invigorated with energy, suddenly eager for a relationship and have been looking forward to one.
3: What you want from a relationship: Six of coins - You want someone whose generous, who knows who and what matter more.
4: What you need from a relationship: The Empress - You need someone who is caring, warm and friendly, who can look after you and be ready to greet you with a lovely smile when needed.
5: What you have to give your partner: The Ace of swords - You have quite a lot to give your partner. Not only are you filled with potential, but your strong, brave and courageous, to get in your way would be unwise and this shows the devotion you'd be ready to give your partner if needed.
6: A possible future experience in love: Three of swords - Okay this here's a bad one, brace yerself. As a possible future, your going to break up with someone, probably with one of your friends over a partner or you'll probably find that special partner, only to end up losing the person. But it isn't all bad, after all its only a future that is possible.

Reading 3
1: You: Seven of coins - Your a hard working person you are, who does their best. Luckily for you, your work should be paying off.
2: The atmosphere around you: The Devil: Now don't be frightened, the Devil isn't an evil card as I keep saying. He's more of a immature card really. But right now you can feel your actual feelings take control, urges and senses being blinded by what could be your hormones at the minute.
3: The immediate future: The Eight of Batons - Things are going to go forward. Could this possibly be you making a move on someone? I do wonder?
4: The present: The moon - A person who has lost their faith. Out all alone and full of anxiety. If you'd turn around though you'd realise that the moon is up there to guide you and light your path, try to get a hold of yourself really.
5: Influence of the past: The eight of coins - You've always felt at the bottom of the food chain, but the need to climb up the ranks and become the alpha (Or atleast higher up) has guided you to get to where you are now.
6: Influence of the future: The High priestess (Lord sammit, I hate this card)- Secrets and mystery guides your way shortly. Something that could be, but you don't know you, but that's what draws you.
7: Your attitude: The king of cups - A creative person, you feel very in control at the moment you do and calm, but you still have urges for new experience
8: Your friends and family: The seven of cups - Your family and friends are all too varied in this to tell using Tarots, all I can say is that some are supporting you, some aren't and some are just on the sidelines.
9: Your hopes and fears: The Chariots - Your right now hope to be able to take control of this relationship, to get a hold of both reins and have this going, but your also afraid it might get out of control and you could haphazardly going flying across the place, with lots of damage. Don't be afraid, I'm sure you know what your doing.
10: The outcome: (Alright I ended up drawing two cards by accident again, so this could possibly mean one outcome or an optional outcome)
The tower- Beliefs are going to be shaken at a moment when struck. Everything you thought would happen, ain't going to happen. The Tower is a card that gets struck by a lightening bolt and you come flying out naked, because your about to enter into a new world, is it possible that someone's going to be waiting at the bottom to introduce you to this new world?
The Emperor - Could be this guy, but the other card that was pulled, says that you will be with someone whose very much in control, who is a natural leader, full of responsibilities and will be quite commanding, but don't worry, he does this all for you or will be anyways.

your own story
You: Judgement - Your a character who is forgiving, merciful and full of radiating energy. But you've been knowing to make mistakes.
Your world: The sun - Its one of those bright Shoji anime worlds, where everything is positive and full of light, not like our world really and is watched over and protected.
Your role: Justice - You are a protector of the world, who ensures that it sticks by what it's taught, who doesn't need eyes to tell what is right or wrong, your other senses can guide you of that.
The people around you: The Magician- You have one friend, a administrator of some kind, who works hard and thinks about the person's ambitions first. Though you're always having to watch out with what this person's up to, the person's very manipulative and only seeks things for himself.
Lover: The Eight of batons - Your about to make a move in the world with your lover, You will finally be together and everything will go well.
Rival: The Tower- Your rival is someone, who seeks the opposite and wishes to through the world into chaos so that it can revive itself and become the way that he believes it should be. Often you have battled with this person and the nefarious plans to ensure that it never happens and that order retains itself.
Your struggle: The Emperor- You have always had problems with the way, the person who rules- does things. You find them unfair and doesn't match with your role as justice, most times you will be brought into conflict with him, trying to work upon something you can work on.
The tragedy you must overcome: The chariot- The world is thrown into chaos as your rival finally out does you and everything becomes to a stage where it's all out of control and only you have what it takes to grab onto the reins again and save it.
The climax: The high priestess- In the end you will uncover the mysteries and secrets that have plagued your world, lies and truths that were buried. What comes next is unknown (Something like Wolf's rain really, lord sammit I hate that Anime!) whether it is the world brought back to normal or a new one that you have helped guided to a safe course. Whatever has happened to you, is an even greater mystery.
(Hope that was entertaining though)  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Mistress Charlene

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Wow! Er... ^////^;;; Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:53 pm
Mistress Charlene

Hope its what you expected  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Mistress Charlene

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:06 pm
WalrusM3
Mistress Charlene

Hope its what you expected

Well it's quite intriguing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:56 pm
could i get 2 and 3? 3nodding  

YummNeonCookies

4,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:45 am
YummNeonCookies
could i get 2 and 3? 3nodding

No prob

Reading 2
1: Your past experience in love: The nine of cups - Your past life with loves always been fortune and happy. Take it you've had partners that you've been lucky to be with and will always look back on those times with a smell.
2: Your current experience in love: The ten of swords - Your love though now has somehow messed up and gone to pot. How our lives can be fickle at times and has caused nothing more than disaster and unbalance on your own life. But don't worry, you can still walk on forward to new plans.
3: What you want from a relationship: The Seven cups - Don't know what you want do you? There's so many qualities in partner that would be great, but these do come in a vary of colours.
4: What you need from a relationship: The Four of swords - What you need is someone you can take it slow with, let this person give you time to breath as you consider things. Really just someone who can start things off steady and is considerate.
5: What you have to give your partner: The nine of coins - Your not an ingrate and you know what it means to be happy and comfortable. When your with someone, you understand the person and are truly happy when the person cares for you. No stress or blackness will blind you from the person.
6: A possible future experience in love: The King of cups - King indeed, this is a gentle and wise person, who always feels under control. The person also has a great future ahead of him, so be ready to be the person's queen.

Reading 3
1: You: The World - One of the most amazing cards among the tarots, your a person who has been fore filled and tastes satisfaction. Quite a powerful and strong person aren't ye
2: The atmosphere around you: The Page of Batons - You have a new chance around you that vibrates and is ready to be take a hold of. There's possibly someone out there, where you can bring out each other's inner feelings for one another and build a strong relationship with.
3: The immediate future : Two of Swords - There will be conflict in your mind soon, something that frustrates you and eats away at you because you can't decide. Are you that distressed about asking someone out? do you feeling getting involved with this person might be risky? The idea will be to relax and rationalise this, after all the mind is made for fighting with itself.
4: The present: The Ten of batons - At the moment your hurt and out of control. Stress rules over you. The reason why is because your pushing yourself too hard. Take it easy, after all, if your really the world, you've already accomplished so much, take heart in that and remember just who you are and that there will be a time when you can try your hardest to accomplish later.
5: Influence of the past: The Four of Batons - You've been guided from happiness and joy for a long time, possibly previous love relationships.
6: Influence of the future: The Five of cups - In the future, trouble and stress will continue to rule over you. But if you just opened your eyes, you would remember the things you already have.
7: Your attitude: The Ten of coins - Strange, because all though you feel things are stressful and out of control at the moment, your quite stable. I guess you have family and friends that are helping you keep things together as you deal with things.
8: Your friends and family: The Wheel of Fortune - Things are always moving in your circle of family and friends, they keep coming and going that not even you can keep up. But I'm sure your grateful and happy for each one of them, no matter how things go.
9: Your hopes and fears: The Emperor - You fear that you won't have what it takes to be strong and there for someone. But you hope that you will. But trust me when I believe you do.
10: The outcome: The Eight of cups - Success is on the way. But you'll need support from your friends to handle it, because there's a second card that I ended up drawing as well that might trouble you.
The Seven of swords (Not sure what I think of this card, last time I drew it for someone's outcome, he really did get his business robbed xp ): But basically someones going to take something from you and you won't see it coming, it'll be like getting punched in the eye and then finding out your wallets been stolen. I'm guessing that a potential partner will have almost been at your grasp, but someone will have snatched him while you had your back turned. But I'm sure with your friends, they'll bring you back on your feet and you may be able to do something about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:51 pm
Can I have a celtic cross? biggrin  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 pm
Beautiful Propaganda
Can I have a celtic cross? biggrin

Sure, no prob

1: You: The Ace of cups - Your a very deep and emotional person. You're full of potential to offer, because of this great soothing soul you have, you're really rather a special person you are.
2: The atmosphere around you: The Three of coins - Around you, you've been working hard, it feels like you have been anyways and you can tell people around you are beginning to notice, perhaps a few special potential partners wink
3: The immediate future: The Two of coins - Soon though, things aren't going to go well with your cash, something tells me that you're going to make a bad money decision and it won't end too well. But don't worry, this card also reminds that money goes up and down.
4: The present: The Ten of cups - This card though at the moment though tells me things have been very good for you. You're very secure and very happy, really you just have things going your way at the moment.
5: Influence of the past: The Knight of coins - I take it the reason that you are very secure, because of how good your looking after your material wealth. You're ready to fight to defend it if anyone tries to pressure you to buy the unessential things and are good at guarding it, am I right?
6: Influence of the future: The Nine of swords - Things oddly look bad at the moment, I can't lie (My Tarots never let me), but there's something real bads going to bring a negative influence. My only advice will to try and brace yourself for it and be ready to press through it when it comes. We all get over things eventually, plus it could be related to your immediate future, where you just need to make a careful decision. Try and make the right one.
7: Your attitude: The Page of Cups - Your rather a cheerful person, open to so many things and look at having a relationship due to your innocence of how you view them like.
8: Your friends and family: The Emperor - Apparently you have someone very controlive among your circle, someone good at making decisions and being in command. But I doubt he's a bad person, this persons just trying to look out for you, maybe he can help you with your future.
9: Your hopes and fears: The King of Swords - Are you hoping to find someone whose very calm and cool, someone whose chilled and always knows what this person's doing?
10: The outcome: Again I accidently drew out two cards, but I assume they're both one and the same person. But I'll read them both out.
The King of Coins - Your going to meet someone that knows what the person's doing and somehow it works. Although this person lacks imagination, the person is very well controlled a secured, the person may help you with your problem if it ever comes.
The Hermit - As I said, I assume this is the same person. The person will be quite lonely and will be holding out something like a lantern as the person is looking for someone to be there. So really you both will hopefully help each other  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:20 pm
i need a reading involing first contact with aliens  

orion senshi

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:12 pm
sailor orion

I'll just use my three spread for this. I doubt Tarots were meant for this kind of thing after all rolleyes . They're more counsellors and advisors after all, than fortune telling, regardless if they actually do see the future.

Past: Justice - Right now aliens have been staying by because of their morales and beliefs, choosing not to intervene
Present: The Ace of cups - At the moment, aliens hold deep feelings and emotions for our race. For some reason they value us, but its hard to understand why and all we can do it just accept it
Future: The Four of cups - The future they'll be opportunities and friendship to open with the aliens. It'll be a classic merry and happy one where we can learn from one another.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:09 am
This sounds like fun!! 4laugh My friend did this for me once and it was scary how accurate it was!!
I'm curious to see if there's love in my cards! Could I get them all please? biggrin  

KristenEmily13

Cursed Romantic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 am
WalrusM3
sailor orion

I'll just use my three spread for this. I doubt Tarots were meant for this kind of thing after all rolleyes . They're more counsellors and advisors after all, than fortune telling, regardless if they actually do see the future.

Past: Justice - Right now aliens have been staying by because of their morales and beliefs, choosing not to intervene
Present: The Ace of cups - At the moment, aliens hold deep feelings and emotions for our race. For some reason they value us, but its hard to understand why and all we can do it just accept it
Future: The Four of cups - The future they'll be opportunities and friendship to open with the aliens. It'll be a classic merry and happy one where we can learn from one another.

Could I trouble you for a Reading Number 2?  
Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff