Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Dragon Bile Inn - Open/Still Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 pm
"A Wolf, meeting a big well-fed Mastiff
with a wooden collar about his neck,
asked him who it was that fed him so well
and yet compelled him to drag
that heavey log about wherever he went.

Claire glances at the shouting innkeeper before focusing on the cat girl. "What's your name?", she asks the girl.

'The master', he replied.
Then said the Wolf: 'May no friend
of mine ever be in such a plight;
for the weight of this chain is enough
to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:43 pm
(Sorry guys, was playing D&D. What have I missed?)  

Mad Haru

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:48 pm
"Nyan~" said the changeling protectively, hugging Isa. "Come! Meet my favorite elfy~" She led her new favorite friend to her favorite elf ever! and then jumped on her favorite elf EVER!'s lap. "Kyu!~ Nu~" She cuddled with Argrydal, giggling.

Meanwhile, Kyu was in the corner, plotting. Or possibly scheming. No, on second thought, she was definitely plotting. She was twisting her hat, fiddling with cards. Typical plotting behavior.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 pm
Mad Haru
(Sorry guys, was playing D&D. What have I missed?)
((Nothing much))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Isa tilted her head curiously. "Name? Name is... is? ...Isa" She said before getting pulled by Nyan then looked up at Argydral with adorable blinking eyes, "E-Elfy? ...Pretty" she said, reaching over to touch the elf's hair with curiosity.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:33 pm
Trevor sighed as he wiped off a mug. The way it used to be, he was the most powerful sorcerer from here to... some other place, and he was completely unstoppable. Until some deities decided that was a problem for some reason and broke the way magic worked for five minutes so they could remove his powers. He was akin to a god, and had his powers removed by jealous, pompous, twits!
Anyone paying attention to him might have noticed that he was gripping the mug he had been wiping unnaturally tightly.

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
Argrydal Livianni of Arbenburdy

"I am Argrydal Livianni, though you could call me Livi if you wished." the elf spoke to the young girl Isa once she was done singing, continuing to strum at the strings of her harp with a welcoming smile on her lips. She understood that many, especially children, would have difficulty pronouncing certain names from foreign languages. This Isa girl certainly sounded as if she had trouble talking, period. Still, she couldn't help but speak as she did. Argrydal somehow found it difficult to tone-down her vocabulary a bit for younger folk or foreigners. "Thank you for the compliment, by the way."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 pm
"She's fairly new. I think she came just after your last visit?" He shrugged and looked at Winona. "And excuse me, but remember that i gathered all the herbs except for the barley and hops." He gave a grin saying that he wasn't too serious. Winked and turned back to the mercenary.

"Think your up to the arena? We have a new challenge. Me. Ya beat me and ya get something special." He wriggled his fingers to mean that it had magic. If he was offering it up, it must be powerful. A tournament was a pot prize of everyone's entry fee. Then there was the basic spar for fun. That was free.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:44 pm

"I've won fights in far worse shape.", Claire responds, "So the question should really be are you up for it." She was now giving him her full attention, an almost feral gleam in her leaf green eyes.

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:54 pm
"Nyu!" Huffing, Nyan looked displeased that Argrydal wasn't praising the changeling's adorableness. Thus, she tugged on Argrydal's clothes and then poked her ear again before saying "Myam!~" and turning into a little mouse and started scurrying across Argrydal's lap, twitching her little nose.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:56 pm
Trevor pulled out his crossbow and shot a bolt directly above Claire's head.
"There will be no magic fights in my bar, damn you! Not without a proper referee!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:05 pm

"First of all, I can't use magic.", Claire tells Trevor calmly, the feral look in her eyes had changed into an irritated glare as she grabs the bolt out of the air. "Second of all, we were talking about fighting in the arena." With that, she casually tosses the bolt back at him like a dart, aiming at a spot just next to his head. She shifts into a more comfortable position in her seat and drains the last of her beer, her eyes once again showing nothing but calm.

to spoil the appetite.'"
-Aesop

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:34 pm
The bolt landed on top of the bar. If it had hit the bottles behind him, Trevor didn't know what he would do. Kill someone and get fired, probably.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 pm
Asriel's smile twitched as the older man, who appeared to be a bajillion years too old to be looking at a woman Asriel's age, lifted her skirt to peek under it. She whipped around, tray of empty mugs that were previously filled to the brim in ale and mead balanced steadily on the fingertips of her left hand, and pulled out her knife, slamming it into the table near the man's perverted hand. She gave a sweet smile, as if her action wasn't the least bit threatening, and cleared her throat, her crimson eyes filled with almost annoyance and a tad disgust. "Sir, if you are interested in those types of things, it'll cost some money. Otherwise, I'd advise you not," she pulled the knife out of the wood of the table and stuck it back on the strap of her thigh, "to peek at things you didn't pay for." Asriel sauntered off, a look of irritation on her face as she returned to the counter.

Of course, Asriel was never a violent person in the first place and was only the most polite; however, her job called for her to be cautious with rather...sketchy customers. She settled the tray on the counter, leaning over slightly as she looked to the bartender Trevor. "Trevor, can you fill these up again? Three ales and two beers," she called, red eyes only showing their usual amusement. Today didn't look too crowded nor too bare, the usual customers filling their regular spots. Oh, except the guy who recently gotten eaten by a monster trout. No, he wouldn't be coming back for awhile. The witch pouted at that thought, only thinking of the best of her customers before her gaze returned to Trevor.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 am
"Then perhaps I can interest you in an interesting bit of news I came across on my way here then. Care to hear it?" The Dragoon asked cheerily, noticing Asriel asserting herself, good to see, after all no one was truly broken until they lost their spirit, and spirit was one thing that woman had plenty of.

"Depressing/Irritating memories again Boss?" Garrus asked with a bored expression on his face. There was nothing to do but mix drinks and use alchemy for petty crap. Maybe I should hire myself out to one of those guys on suicide missions of religious significance, I go out with a bang and I get to be a martyr.....nah, that's not cool enough. Garrus thought to himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff