Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Maximum Ride: The New Generation (OPEN! =D NEED PLAYERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know Maximum Ride?
  Yup =D
  Nope J=
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:39 pm
((Night. Am I safe in assuming that Rock is probably going to end up the leader? I'm thinking Jenna's around 16 or 17, but her bat genes make her small for her age))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:44 pm
"Dog blood? Dog Blood? You're gonna get it now Chicken wings." Xavier attacked low as close to the ground as possible to attack his legs. He kept darting from one place to the next making it hard to follow with eye sight. "You dont really think you could take me do you. Or you just that much bird like that your that stupid? Hmmm." He said attacking from multiple angles.

Ash was shocked at Jenna. "Not wait it's just me." She screamed falling on her but. "Don't kill me i'm of little value." She added.Cowering in fear by the tree.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:46 pm
(That's probably a safe bet. I think I might change what I said about my character's age. I normally play my own age, so she's more likely to be anywhere from 17-19 than 15-16.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 pm
Jenna lets out an annoyed sigh as she eyes Ash. "You are truly pathetic.", she tells the fox girl as she glances up into the tree.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:02 am
Caleb wondered why the Eraser wasn't trying to catch the bat girl and sniffed the air to get a scent for things. "She doesn't smell like Eraser. Why's she with them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 am
"I'm smart and cunning." she said looking up and striking Jenna in the stomach. "my that was easy." she said looking back at Jenna. "You truely are an easy thing to fool." she added getting ready to fight.

(sorry this is done on my iPod forgive anymiatKes)  

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:17 am
Jenna winces and staggers back a step, muttering a curse. She quickly falls into a defensive stance, watching for any hint of what Ash will try next. "You might want to get further away if you want to avoid the fighting.", she says calmly to the girl in the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:20 am
"Khss!" Caleb hissed, staying where she was. "Don't tell me what to do, bat!" She wouldn't be able to find another place out of the Erasers' reach if she ran anyway. This was the only tree for farther than she could outrun them. She'd fight if it looked like she had to.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:22 am
"It was just a suggestion, no need to get catty about it.", Jenna replies.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:26 am
"Was that supposed to be a joke?" Caleb groaned. "God, I've heard that one too many times from those damned scientists at the School. I'm a cat! I get it already!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 am
"Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 am
"Don't apologize now! Focus on the fox-b***h!" It didn't matter to her which way the fox girl took her comment. Either way would be true in Caleb's opinion.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am
"You could help." , Jenna mutters and rolls her eyes at the cat girls demands and begins to move to the right, hoping Ash would make the first strike since she was better at dodging than hitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:03 am
Rock stepped back, dodged every swing without moving much, looking a little bored. Then, when a hit missed, Rock countered by slamming a palm in his chest followed with a kick at the head. " Chicken boy? ha! You haven't hit me once yet"  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:24 pm
The cat girl's tail lashed. Truth be told, she wanted to fight back. She was just waiting for the fox-girl Eraser to make a move she could counter.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff