Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Broken Music Box - Accepting/Open/Needs Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:03 pm
There's no place like home...
User Image User Image User Image

Her fingers stopped it's motion as she heard her named called, turning to the door slowly to see a shadow of the hall drawing closer and then Sophie herself opening the door. Her hand tightened over the box, squeezing it in anger. Rage that was built up in her let loose in that moment, wanting to see her sister cry as Pandora did, though there was also terror of getting caught in a place she didn't belong mixed in with the anger. In one quick motion , impulse, she raised the box and slammed it hard on the ground as it shattered to peices. She was going to make up some excuse for breaking it, though with a lot of sarcasim also. Accidents happen. Her hands in fist as she glared at Sophie for a few second, but soon her body relaxed as the anger was releived. There was a new problem though, and all hell broke loose.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Were it not for the horrible monsters bursting from the box, Sophia would have just stood there, giving a dissappointed puppy look in her eyes as her features otherwise stayed the same. She might've even let a tear or two well up in her eye. However, something felt wrong with the sights she was now seeing. Horribly, horribly wrong. It deeply frightened Sophia, and out of instinct, she bolted over to Pandora's side, hugging her close in a protective manner - Pandora's face facing away from the ghastly sights - as they both stood there. Running, like with some animals, might have been worse. Similarly, it was already too late to hide. All they could to was stand their ground and hope for the best, which was what Sophia did. She didn't look afraid, scared, or worried, even though all three feelings were now rampaging in her rapidly beating heart. No doubt Pandora could feel it, with how closely she was being held. Before anything could happen, though, she whispered in the girl's ear, "Always know that I love you."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 pm
"Hello, bunnies!" Gale greeted her bunnies. Then she asked, "What's wrong, bunnies?" because they were all freaking out. She found her boss and asked her what was wrong with the bunnies, but soon she had to meander back to the bunnies and watch them worriedly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:26 pm
((Ima wait on the others and bump it, but OMG i love your sig XD Troll dad ftw))  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm
{Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it. ^.^}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:43 am
((I'll have a pretty post really soon promise...))

Gargamel, the king of all the monsters spilling out of the box, stepped out of the box. He looked at the two girls sitting in a 'hiding place'. He walked over and shook his hand at them both. A couple of his upper guards grabbed the two, wrenching them apart and holding them in a position to where they could not escape easily.

"Which of you is Pandora!?" He demanded as he watched the looks on their faces. He sat on an invisible throne and crossed his legs. He put a hand under his chin as some more monsters spilled out. Some appearing as his chair. More and more spilled out till none were left. He waited for them to answer. He had suspicions of who it was. But he would wait anyway. If it took to long his anger would rise.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

{Awesome. ^.^ I look forward to seeing it.}

Without hesitation, Sophia spoke, "I am." It was simple, to the point, and seemingly spoken without any hint of fear or remorse for what is to come. For once, she hoped, the expression she often kept as well as her usual calm and serious way of speaking would serve her well. "I broke your box, and to be frank, I'm not sorry about it in the least." In admitting this, perhaps her sister would be spared of all punishment? Perhaps, whatever was to come in this horrid nightmare, Sophia would be able to keep her precious sister safe?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:40 am
User Image
User Imageargamel, King of Monsters

Where am I? Sophie and Pandora's house
Why am I here? Take Pandora away
Why am I doing this? I want the girl who let me free

Gargamel smiled as he moved his hand and the one holding the real Pandora dropped her. The minions brought Sophie to him."This is a real treat. You set me free and don't care? Hmmm, bring her along. Kill the brat, as we take this new world as our own!" He said cackling as one of his minions went towards Pandora. He started out of the home. Sophie being dragged behind him. He had a devilish gleam in his eye, and he was going to be giving his army of monsters their cue to start destroying what would soon be his kingdom.

((What do you think?))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:53 am
User Image

{Ooo, I like it~ emotion_kirakira }

"Please spare her. She is a very talented and intelligent child. Give her time to prove herself, and no doubt, she will grow up to become a great asset to your kingdom." Whatever this creature's deal was, it was best that Sophia played along, she had no doubt. Still, no matter what happened, she couldn't let Pandora come to harm. Her heart beat faster, filled with fear for her sister's safety. She was also quite quick to point out, "Besides, I released you, didn't I? Letting her live is all the payment I would ever need."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:40 pm
Hope tumbled out of the box, swearing in Gaelic. Then she disappeared and reappeared in Ireland, her homeplace, and nearly screamed at the cold iron in the area. She clamped down on it, though, and ignored the fear. It wasn't pure iron. She could manage it. As she walked, she observed the people, finding them so very different. She couldn't see any of her people anywhere. It was so... strange. She slowly absorbed the new language, and then she transported herself back to her original point. It wasn't something she could usually do, but she was connected to her home, and to the box; the connections were strong enough that she could fast-travel, although she could feel the connections fading. "Perhaps it has been too long," she said to herself, looking up at the home where her prison was broken. "Well. I still know my duty." So she started to spy on the monsters.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:17 pm
There's no place like home...
User Image User Image User Image

Everything was happening to fast for her, Pandora was almost in a daze and her brain couldnt' find the right nerves to speak or move much. Clinging onto her sister was pure instinct, and sounds definatly made it through, including the words Sophie whispered. As she looked to try and see what Sophie saw, it was something freaky none the less. Feeling something else grasp her she tried to hang onto Sophie, screaming and struggling from the gaurds. Wait I'm Pandora.. she thought, but couldn't speak, it was all too fast as she watched her sister get dragged away while he hit the floor. Trying to back away from hearing the words of being killed, whatever was about to kill her her body trembled as she reached around for a weapon of some sort. She managed to grab a small , sturdy lamp in her hand as she watched what was ahead of her "S...So" she struggled to speak looking to Sophie before the monsters.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:44 pm
{Bump. Also, as far as extra characters go in order to either pass the time or make some sideline jokes, would anyone be interested in being my partner in making a small homage to Grabbed by the Ghoulies? T'would be nothing too serious, and the characters themselves would be of our own creation. (I tend to take a dim view of playing a character that isn't my own without the creator's permission.) I know this is silly, but is anyone interested? I have a sideplot prepared and everything, and I thought that this sort of setting would be perfect for it.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
User Imageargamel, King of Monsters

Where am I? Sophie and Pandora's house
Why am I here? Take Pandora away
Why am I doing this? I want the girl who let me free

Gargamel smiled as 'Pandora' pleaded with him. He kind of liked it. Even if it was disgusting. He also liked her sharp mind. It gave him a tease."Ah, very well, 'Mistress'." He said cackling as he sarcastically said mistress. She only got that one thing, then she was his for whatever he deemed to do with her. Dinner, side dish, queen, whore for his guards, etc. Ran through his head as he stopped his minion from harming the child. He started out again."Now. For the world. Is my taking, perfectly normal? yes!!!"

((Sorry!!! And thank you!))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 pm
Hope sneaked into the room and grabbed Pandora around the waist, covering her mouth and then getting out of there. "Hullo," she said to the girl when they were out of the house. "Bloody hell, you look like her. But you're wearing..." Hope pursed her lips. "Well, my Pandora wouldn't be caught dead in something like this, but I suppose times have changed. That was your sister in there, yeah? Come on, love, we need to move. I just got out of that bloody box and am in no condition to fight that b*****d and all his freaks. By the way, my name's Hope. Nice to meet you, Panda. I hope you don't mind me calling you that, since if I call you by your name someone could hear." She pulled Pandora close and said softly, "Now stick close and do what I tell you, okay, love?"

"BUNNIES!" Gale was almost crying as the bunnies threw themselves at the cages. She picked one up and it immediately calmed down for her, so she let all the bunnies out of their cages and picked up as many of them as she could, cooing to her bunnies.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers