Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unwanted Alliance (open/ still accepting) more would be nice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you with me!!
  For Everlas!!
  You shall fall to Therusia!
  Long live the eternal Khan'ra....*bows*
  err...i..i just wanted a cookie O.o
View Results

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 am
((yay, its started!!! scream ))

Shikara stood silently as she watched the world below her move as if nothing was wrong, her tail flicking from side to side as her feet rested on the air as they would do on the cold stone of the earth. She looked up to the sun, so bright, so full of life, it disgusted her, but soon she would have taken the light, from this land, from the people, and from the very sun itself. A cruel smile ran across her face as she looked down to the vast land below.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 am
((sorry i hadn't posted yet, had a bit of trouble trying to sort something))

Raif walked into the throne room, dust and dirt still clung to his clothing, fresh from the battlefield with news as he kneeled before his brother, head bowed. "brother.....i have news, we've retaken the border between Vash'ara and Galiea. With those secured we have a perfect vantage point, we can take Uranar in no more than a day." He continued to look down, after a while looking up out of confusion, seeing his brother, deep in thought, to busy to speak "Brother? is there something wrong?"

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

****((Sorry for taking so long to post! Work's been crazy with the holidays coming up... and as for the bad posting format, I haven't rp-ed in a while so I'm a bit rusty! I apologize ahead of time for sucky grammar and whatnot.))

****"Sigh, such a boring day," Mantilla mumbled shuffling through the stack of documents that needed approval and a list of complaints, one being a particularly funny account involving rowdy group of kids and a cabbage cart. After finishing up about half of the stack she leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes". . . I did enough for now, I think I'll head to the market center."
****She peeped out her chamber's door to make sure no one was near then closed and locked it. Concentrating on an image in her mind she transformed, changed her clothes then headed out her secret passageway. If anyone needed her, General Thayton always knew where to find her somehow. Anyway it was just to see how her subjects were doing.

((And, did any of you catch that? The cabbage cart thing was a Last Air Bender reference. Oh, and feel free to criticize my posts, I always wanna see what I can improve on. Just you know 'constructive criticism', don't tear me to shreds.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
███ User Imageεɲȁɾςȟε ███

Days that just get wasted away
Today that
passed by in laziness
Getting buried away in a
past that cannot be undone
Is your
fragile soul

》〉Lenarche snapped back to reality when his brother called him out and his eyes wandered over to his sibling as he sat up right again. "Casualty report? What of the refugees?" he asked for first. An odd thing for an almost-tyrant to ask for, but he had his concern for his people from a distance. But his brother had done a fine job with the military, he knew he made the right choice. With another soft sigh, he rubbed his eyes with his forefinger and thumb, lack of sleep didn't help his job at all. The lands were dying and food was becoming scarce, refugees whose land were taken by the front were forced to move from location to location, their own count was lowering and soon, there might be no one else left to protect the nation. There had to be something he had to do to lessen the number of bodies piling up each day now with not just one, but two enemies now.

[LOL! I get it! Gotta love the cabbage cart. >w< ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stop swallowing it all in anymore
Your stomach is already filled with
air
That which is
pressuring your heart
That one phrase- That one wish, just
let it out

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
_____тнayтon aleхander вlιgнт
_____gєиєяα тσ єνєяαѕ
ααиα αιαи χα'иαυ
prιnceѕѕ oғ everlaѕ

_____ The princess took her time in getting to the throne room, and even so she found that she reached it even before the General did. Born in the castle, raised to know every secret, Alana was usually very quick on her feet and could rush about unseen if she wanted to. Her mother was equally adept at using the passages and such around the castle. That was why it didn't surprise her when one of the castle guards opened a door to a very empty throne. Her mother was most definitely off somewhere, leaving half a stack of work behind.

Knowing she needed the practice, and it would free her mother of the stress, Alana found her way over to the work and started sorting it into matters of importance and matters of low-difficulty. The part of the stack full of things easily fixed found it's way into her own hands, and she sat down in her seat, sequestered near her mother's, and pulled her mother's pen toward her.
~*~

_____The doors to the throne room opened for the General with a nod from his head, but though he bowed his head and body to the girl sitting in a throne behind an empty one, he knew the Queen was missing. "Greetings Princess, I see I'm too late to find your mother." He smiled at the girl who shook her head ruefully in an up-and-down motion and then prompted her if he could step forward. Allowed to do so, the General came forward and stood by her throne, looking down at her work.

He'd known the Princess as she'd grown, and he'd been the one teaching her -Until she surpassed his own knowledge- and strategies of keeping enemies away and under control. It was no surprise to him that the dedicated girl had taken on some of her mother's work to ease the burden. He had a few minutes to spare before re went after the Queen -The woman deserved a break sometimes- so he used it wisely. "The western border is growing weak again. Therusia has taken the border between Vash'ara and Galiea, and has Uranar in their sights; your thoughts?"

~*~

_____Alana took a moment to think over the General's words, and the advantages of Uranar. "Perhaps..." She spoke after a moment. "Perhaps to quell more loss we let them take Uranar. Then, if there is that, we could suddenly sweep it from their grasp without a heavy casualty." She put down her pen. "Although, we could just as easily attempt to stop their march by re-routing them toward Heiver. And there's more to worry about than that, of course." She thought of the sudden darkness that had sprung up not-too-long ago. "These, however, are choices that belong to the Queen."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌖⌖⌖⌖⌖⌖⌖⌖▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Honor and Commitment to the Throne of Everlas
_____ My Life for Everlas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:30 am
Raif nodded before pulling a letter from his pocket " we managed to win this battle with minimal losses, but those that died did so to protect this land and there way of life, Therusia will greave for them when the time allows." as the words left his lips he closed his eyes before standing watching his brothers face "your tired Lenarche, i understand your situation and your want to protect this kingdom, but without its king the kingdom is nothing..."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

****(({O}h{O}blivious{C}acophony: Just to recap, the pic on the left is Mantilla's current temporary shapeshift, the pic on the right is her true form.))

***Hatchoo!* "Hmm. . . can't a lady get a break without someone talking about her?" Mantilla mused as she wandered from merchant stall to brightly colored merchant stall pausing at one whose wares were greatly varying in themselves. The thing that caught her attention was a stack of small, brightly colored orbs. The merchant caught her staring and smiled. "Does the pretty, young lady have an interest in the Elementium Levis?"
****"A what?"
**"Elementium Levis, a new trade item acquired with a village right inside our borders, each color represents a different element and gives you the ability to cast one spell of that element, the more orbs used, the stronger the spell! Though they're a bit pricey, at 50 silver pieces, they are worth it, though for a girl as pretty as you I'd be willing to lower the price to 45 silvers."
****"Make it 40 and I'll take two of each. Take it or leave it!" She sat her hand firmly on the table's top and stared into the merchant's eyes.
**He pondered this a moment and said, "Deal, you drive a hard bargan young miss."
****"What can I say? I've delt with tougher cut-throats than merchants before." She laughed as he put her items in a bag and handed it to her. "Well, I do suppose its time for me to get back." The queen mumbled to herself. "They must be wondering where I've wandered off to by now, and I should go finish my work."
**She quietly meandered through the hidden passage and peeped through a hole into her quarters, only her daughter and General Thayton were inside. She sighed and opened the passage door, "I'm back," Mantilla announce. "And with a new item that could prove useful." She showed and explained her wares then waited to hear the opinion of her small audience, and anything else she may have missed while she was gone.

(({O}h{O}blivious{C}acophony The orbs are roughly the size of a quarter.))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
_____gєиєяα тσ єνєяαѕ
ααиα αιαи χα'иαυ
prιnceѕѕ oғ everlaѕ

_____ "They're pretty, Mother." __________ "Beautiful your highness."

_____Alana had picked up one of the orbs, holding it in her hand thoughtfully. It gave off a bright blue glow and it felt cool to the touch. No doubt a water element. "I wonder how in the world they're found... They could be used easily in small scuffles and such..." She put down the Levis before she could accidentally set it off; then dotted the final letter on a parchment about a farm with a herding problem. She'd done away with the half-stack of paper that had been left behind, leaving her mother the military matters to be discussed with General Thayton. Standing by the throne, the man still held a Red Levis in his hand.
~*~
_____"These are rather spectacular items." Thayton's hand had warmed considerably, but as a man used to using his mortal abilities and not those of a mage's realm, he would have no idea where to begin with the orb. He knew he was better off handing it back to the Queen, and so he did. Then, as per usual, the man got down to business. "There's been a development on the Western front. Therusia has taken the border between Vash'ara and Galiea, and has Uranar in their sight." He repeated the message he'd said once before to the princess and then put his arms behind his back, swaying slightly.
~*~
____Alana leaned forward in her seat. "I said that there were a few choices. The two most dominant being either letting them take Uranar and then sweeping them out in one large movement or possibly just trying to re-route them toward Heiver. What do you think?" She felt her eyes focus on her mother, and she knew how she must look. Curious, trusting, and most definitely ready for an answer. She still had a lot to learn.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

****(({O}h{O}blivious{C}acophony: I forgot to mention, but just in case you were wondering, Elementium Levis roughly translates to "Element's light", and the queen changed back to her real form))

**"Hmm," The queen pondered for a moment, her eyes closed, which choice would be the better. "If we allow them anymore of a foothold than they've gained already, the situation may become dire." Opening her eyes and staring her general in the eye, "Send a messenger with a letter to the Therusian camp stating that if they wish we can try to work some kind of median. If not. . . we will sweep them away with the full might of the army!"
****Then she added "On second thought I will go personally, I wish to see this through myself, for some reason."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
_____gєиєяα тσ єνєяαѕ
ααиα αιαи χα'иαυ
prιnceѕѕ oғ everlaѕ

_____ The General bowed his head, mindfull of who was speaking. "If you wish, your highness. Though, know it will be dangerous, even if you are disguised. The front is covered in battle." Thayton had long fought the battle, and now there were two enemies to deal with in increasing number. The thought of losing the Queen, even with her Daughter as a safeguard for the kingdom's royalty, was painful at at the very least. No doubt he would be on high guard if the queen accompanied him and his men.

~*~

_____"May I go too mother?" Alana was surprised by her own voice, but she didn't back down with her question. She'd just heard that even her Mother would be in danger when disguised, but she wanted a chance to see the front. She'd never seen the battles she'd one day have to control. She tried to think up something to solidify her begging. "I can disguise myself as well, and stay away from the Therusia buisness. I wouldn't be in the way."

~*~

_____General Thayton raised an eyebrow at the Princess' request, but kept his hands behind his back as he waited for the Queen's response. She'd be the one to make the final decision, he knew, and he had no head for child rearing. There was a reason he'd never married.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

****The queen was almost shocked at her daughter's request, though then again, Alana was her kin, she smiled a bit and it would be good for her to gain some experience in something other than how to run the castle. "If this is truely what you want I will not stop you." She held up her finger to hold the silence. "But only on one condition, you will not leave General Thayton's side. Where as I have rode into battle before several times before alongside my countrymen, the only experience you've had is in lessons with friends."

**Mantilla cleared her throat, "Now if there's no other information, I must head to the temple and pray to the Gods that we're successful in our endeavor, and there will be no need for any further bloodshed."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
_____gєиєяα тσ єνєяαѕ
ααиα αιαи χα'иαυ
prιnceѕѕ oғ everlaѕ

_____Alana celebrated her small victory by smiling brightly, clasping her hands together in her lap to keep herself from bouncing in a very non-princess way. Sure, she'd be under guard the entire time, but the fact that her guard was Thayton meant she would indeed be on the Front with her mother and the higher-officers. She'd be under protection, but she'd be there living it all. "Thank you!"

~*~

_____ Thayton held back a smile at the bright look on the Princess' face and removed his hands from behind his back finally. "No, that's all your Majesty. I'd suggest being ready to leave within the next few hours..." He looked to the princess, who watched him carefully. "Which means perfecting your disguises." The General watched Alana realize what he meant and received a nod, and he bowed. "If you'll excuse me then, I've the last of the castle guards to attend to before we leave for the front." The General stood up straight and exited the rooms from the normal entrance, headed for the guard barracks and the stables. He'd have everything prepared for when the Royals were ready.

~*~

_____Alana organized the papers she'd finished and put them where they belonged, closing the cap of the ink and setting that down as well. She was a blur of movement, and she hugged her mother quickly before disappearing into one of the passages that would take her back to her own rooms. She'd figure out a disguise there, probably something that would make her look completely different. She always loved trying out new faces, almost as much as trying out new feathers.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
███ User Imageεɲȁɾςȟε ███

Days that just get wasted away
Today that
passed by in laziness
Getting buried away in a
past that cannot be undone
Is your
fragile soul

》〉He listened to his brother with a straight expression on his face. Concern nor anger was written on it, but his brother still managed to read him dead on. "As well without a kingdom, the king is nothing. I will not rest until every last bit of Therusian land is back in the palm of my hands." He clenched his hand tightly, looking down at it as as powerful as it was, all it did was point out the way of it's orders. "Put the refugees to work! They can't sit around mourning for their losses as well! Healthy men to prep for battle, women to the fields, elderly and children will pull off all the smaller jobs. Make every life count" he barked out, telling it off as an order to his other knights as they stood to attention and saluted before carrying out his orders. "As for you, my brother" Len looked back at Raif and beckoned him to follow him to an open window. "Therusia is dying. Our home, is going up in flames" In the distance, grayed lands showed the burned down fronts that scarred the land from the Everlas Kingdom and dead, diseased lands from the demons of Khan'ra. "If we don't take advantage of whatever resources we have left, these people will die" he then pointed down at the small, now crowded towns below with people wandering around in hopes of the ending of the war. "You know me, and you know the reasons behind my actions, so do not worry for my health, for no matter what reason, my kingdom is always first."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stop swallowing it all in anymore
Your stomach is already filled with
air
That which is
pressuring your heart
That one phrase- That one wish, just
let it out

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
****A few hours later Mantilla, already in another form, stood in front of the small platoon of men and was finishing explaining what they were hoping to accomplish. "Remember, we are going to settle this peacefully and fighting is only to be used as a last resort." She then turned away from the militia and continued. "Also this will be the Princess' first field mission she is your priority over all else. If worse comes to worse, protect her. I will be able to escape myself. That is all, we ride now for the sake of a peaceful end to this conflict." The queen turned and headed to where the horses were waiting for the journey to the Therusian camp

LilMerchantGirl

Dedicated Businesswoman

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:11 pm
Raif looked out to the scared land in the distance before sighing "the world is slowly dieing, i can feel ever cry of pain it lets out, either we end this war now, or we suffer far worse than mearly losing a war....." after a short time thinking to himself he looked back to his brother before speaking again "the demonic forces that have been poping up havent seemed to attack in a while, i feel there leader senses the weakness in are world just as we have, they must be waiting for are own war against Everlas to finally force both are kingdoms into ruin before attacking at are weakest...."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff