Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Little Lesbian Is Looking~~ hi! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:06 pm
Le Spice Princess

Really? I've never heard of that, hmm. And well, the end result was really good! So whatever you're doing is working, haha.

Yep! I learned a whole bunch of tricks at that photo shoot. I think one of the girls did zombie make up for a haunted house she worked at so she knew a lot of tricks. Thanks again! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:24 pm
Hattey

Yep! I learned a whole bunch of tricks at that photo shoot. I think one of the girls did zombie make up for a haunted house she worked at so she knew a lot of tricks. Thanks again! heart

Oh, that explains it! Drama kids and anyone who does haunted houses ALWAYS have the best makeup tips. Always. Youtube makeup gurus ain't got jack on us. And you're welcome hun. whee  

Mermaid Nixie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 pm
Le Spice Princess
Oh, that explains it! Drama kids and anyone who does haunted houses ALWAYS have the best makeup tips. Always. Youtube makeup gurus ain't got jack on us. And you're welcome hun. whee

So true! That's why I love my drama friends. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:40 pm
Hattey

And drama kids are perpetually perverted/just like band kids. Maybe it's a performing arts thing.  

Mermaid Nixie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 pm
Le Spice Princess
Hattey

And drama kids are perpetually perverted/just like band kids. Maybe it's a performing arts thing.

Haha, you've got a good point. Maybe it's bc they're so outgoing?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 pm
Hattey

Haha, you've got a good point. Maybe it's bc they're so outgoing?

Haha, of courseeee that's it. Everyone in drama seems to have had SOME kind of sexual escapade backstage. *shudders at thought of dressing rooms*  

Mermaid Nixie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:16 pm
Le Spice Princess

Haha, of courseeee that's it. Everyone in drama seems to have had SOME kind of sexual escapade backstage. *shudders at thought of dressing rooms*

Oh man, yeah. Those are scary times, but still good times.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:47 pm
Hattey

....good times indeed. Reminiscing.....

loljk forever alone emotion_awesome  

Mermaid Nixie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 pm
Le Spice Princess

emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:24 pm
Hattey
Le Spice Princess

emotion_brofist

3nodding  

Mermaid Nixie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:19 pm
Hattey
Le Spice Princess

AS A DRAMA KID, ALLOW ME TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!

*clears throat* Most actors (at least stage actors) would rather have such escapades at home then backstage. Why? Backstage is far too public-any other drama kid can walk in on them. We might kiss or something back there (I remember a couple people who were in a relationship and in the same show-they were fun to watch backstage) but sex is out of the question. We are kind and considerate to the fragile souls of others.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:08 pm
Rachetgirl11

AS A DRAMA KID, ALLOW ME TO SET THE RECORD

*clears throat* Most actors (at least stage actors) would rather have such escapades at home then backstage. Why? Backstage is far too public-any other drama kid can walk in on them. We might kiss or something back there (I remember a couple people who were in a relationship and in the same show-they were fun to watch backstage) but sex is out of the question. We are kind and considerate to the fragile souls of others.

I mean no offense, but honestly I don't see why you saw the need to butt in and make that announcement. Every person is different and every group of people is different. The people you hang out with may have been one way but that holds no bearing on how the drama people that we know behaved. Le Spice is a drama kid, I had a lot of drama kid friends, and we were talking about the similarities that the groups we knew shared. Please don't think you need to "set the record straight" and give us a lecture about anything that we already know something about.  

Hattey

Tipsy Friend

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:12 pm
Hattey
Rachetgirl11

AS A DRAMA KID, ALLOW ME TO SET THE RECORD

I mean no offense, but honestly I don't see why you saw the need to butt in and make that announcement. Every person is different and every group of people is different. The people you hang out with may have been one way but that holds no bearing on how the drama people that we know behaved. Le Spice is a drama kid, I had a lot of drama kid friends, and we were talking about the similarities that the groups we knew shared. Please don't think you need to "set the record straight" and give us a lecture about anything that we already know something about.

I'm not trying to butt in-just saying stuff. I got interested in what you guys were talking about and thought I'd say my piece. Apologies if I offended.  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff