Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Nuclear Sandscape - Accepting/OPEN, BIZNITCH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 am
((I finally got around to post a profile! YISH!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:47 am
((Good heavens! IT'S 1am! Holy crud. I gotta sleep! Anyway, this guy profile + gang profile is almost done. Lulz))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:03 pm
{As soon as I get your profile, Ayame, I'll start. (That, or if I get it while I'm at school, I'll start us up once I get homework finished after school.)}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 pm
(Oh dear god im itching as if I were bitten by thousands of fire ants to start)  

City in Slumber

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 pm
((*wants to watch the Scorpion King now...*))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:43 pm
(Bitches don't know 'bout my law and order.)  

Mad Haru

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 am
((Oh my! Am I holding you up? ... I'm cool that way cool JK! JK! Of course I wanna start this too~ )))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:03 am
[ *rolls on the floor* We are patieeently waaaating~
/shot ]

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 am
(Wait its open? I would make a post...but I wanna wait till anime...or someone else at least... makes one)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 am
{The roleplay is now most certainly open. I'm working on another character for this roleplay, so my post will be immetiately after I finish said character. Which won't be long, I assure you. If anyone wants to post first, feel free. If not, I'll be done soon.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 am
((BTW.. Rams... Can't help it... Narnia references. MR. TUMNUS!! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:02 am
{Lol}

As the case always was, the sun was blazing ever so fiercely over the endless dunes of sand. It was a surprise to many that nobody would just suddenly ignite into flame, should they stand outside atop the charcoal-black sands for too long. Buildings were scarce, and those that were found tended to be extremely close together - usually signifying some sort of settlement, most often ruled by some sort of Gang or another. There was too much drama, too much chaos in this world of endless sand for Ordo's liking. No, it was much easier, much safer, to hide amongst the garbage and ruin. Here, Samantha could tinker away at whatever she liked. So long as some of her efforts went towards cooking or creating and upgrading the Bruisers' weaponry, she was free to do as she wished in this tiny little paradise of her's. Today, she hid herself away in one of the miniature caves she had created, currently working on her latest project - a form of transportation across the sands that didn't involve any sort of footwork.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:52 am
The smell of aged liquor filled the air as Sin relaxed in a little bar within the Bruiser's territory. The bartender was not of the gang, and therefore, he was being extremely over-polite to Sin, worried that at any moment Sin would kill him.
And so he would, if the scaly bothered him.
"Ah. That is damn fine...whatever it is. Lizard, what sort of drink is this?" Sin asked after putting down a shot of a clear liquid. As light tried to pass through it, it would be pushed back. The light would intensify and switch colors before searching for more darkness to lightup.
Basically, this booze was rainbowish.
"That is a 137 year old Vodka... it is very expen-" Sin turned around and slammed his shotglass at the wall. He picked up the vodka bottle near it and examined it with a scowl on his face.
"137 years old...in this nuclear waste-filled enviroment? I could be mutating into one of you right now. Do you know how dangerous it was to give me this!?" Sin said slowly, his voice rising as he spoke. The scaly cowered slightly, but like most scalies, refused to have a change of facial expression.

Sin's scowl melted into a cruel smile. He pocketed the bottle and said, "Well, I'll have to confiscate this as compensation for endangering my life... don't worry, some of the other Brusiers will love it." The scaly actually did react this time - he had a desperate expression.
"Please, that bottle of vodka is extremely old and worth so much money, and it is my safety net if I run into money trouble. All that you have drank so far is free if you leave it with me!" The scaly begged. Sin's smile stayed plastered to his face as he turned around and walked out of the tavern, the scaly shouting/crying/begging at him.

Oh, how good it was, to be a Dustaway Bruiser..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:24 pm
The sand swirled up and blurred the view from the western part of the forest despite the fact that the sun was scorching hot and glaring. When the dust finally settled, a black figure emerged, walking up to the Black Sand Valleys. It was Dio and he brought company. After all, he needed the protection even if he was already strong by himself. He stopped right at the front of the junkyard where the Bruisers were, waiting for a response but towering intimidatingly nonetheless. He was out to look for Sam... The girl that had promising potential and held plenty of trust from the Death Bringers and betrayed it anyway  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:38 pm
Jackal skulked around the bar's exterior, characteristically silent and serious. he adjusted some of the bands and metal bits on his wrists as he did so. he tended to hang around the 'bar' sometimes, just for the smell. he didn't particularly enjoy the smell of liquor and shame, but it was very permeating. it forced him to think. it forced him to focus. as a 'Mutt' (though he hated the term), his sense of smell was a great asset to him, and thus, training it to its full potential was of great use. he snorted, somewhat disapprovingly, as he noticed Sin exit. though the comments he'd made were directed at the scaly behind the bar, they were still aimed towards all of the mutated beings.

Jackal was quickly distracted from his inner thoughts, as a new scent bombarded his nose, causing his nostrils to flare slightly. he turned his head towards the source, attempting to pick it out.

((not sure where Dio is. XP))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces