Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
After the fight... ((Finished)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile now!
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 pm
"Yep! Believe me, if I knew your address before now, you'd have a mountain of postcards, most of which from towns you probably didn't know existed." Adrian said with a grin of his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:26 pm
"Sounds exciting." Amaya said with a grin as she leaned forward and rested her chin on her hands. "You at least have interesting adventures?" She asked, grabbing another cookie and taking a bite out of it.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:37 pm
"Nothing too exciting. I'm a musician, after all, not a video game hero looking for side quests." Adrian joked. "I learned to be deathly afraid of the South, where I was afraid I was going to get lynched. I swear those people are mere sheets away from starting a neo-KKK group against our kind." he said with a nervous scowl at the thought. "But then on the other hand I found various small groups all over the place of other mutates trying to start up their own communities away from society where they wouldn't be bothered."

((I swear I have nothing against the South please don't hurt me. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 pm
((lol))

"Poor Adrian." Amaya teased, patting his hand as she stood up and walked over to Calista, turning the tv off. "Okay Cali, homework time." She said, nodding her head for Calista to get up.

"Mommy pleaseeee!?" Calista begged, not wanting to go do homework at the moment.

"You can watch tv when you're done. Go." Amaya said, pulling Calista onto her feet and patted her off towards her room. She watched Calista go begrudgingly, and then went back to the counter. "Homework is going to be fun...When she hits twelve she's screwed on homework help." Amaya said with a slight laugh. "I write a best selling book and I have the education of a twelve year old...not bad considering, but still..."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:53 pm
"Wow, I feel like I've actually got an edge over you for once, seeing as I made it to a junior in high school before my life went down the crapper." Adrian teased before draining his mug. "And there's another reason I didn't want to stick around at home; I didn't want to be that guy in class that should have graduated by then. That's just awkward."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:59 pm
"No one asks for my latest completed education since I'm a writer. Which is good, because I doubt I'd be able to get a job." She sighed, also finishing her mug before she took his and stuck both mugs in the dishwasher. "So do you have a place to stay?" She asked over her shoulder as she cleaned up a few things.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 pm
"Ditto. Don't need a degree to entertain the masses. Not that we really need jobs what with our oodles of cash to thrive on." Adrian said taking another cookie. "Nah, not yet. I've basically been hotel jumping this entire time."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 pm
"You can stay here if you want. But I don't really have a spare bed. But I mean, I have a king sized bed, so you should have enough room if you don't mind sharing." She told him, also taking another cookie as she leaned on the counter and looked at him.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:08 pm
"Good. Otherwise I'd be hurt if you wouldn't let me stay. Although I'd be fine if you wanted me on the couch instead." Adrian said pointing a thumb at the couch where his things sat. They only slept together that one time four years ago, and that was only because Amaya needed the comfort.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:24 pm
"No, it's fine. Besides, I've missed you." She said with a light smile. "Anyway, that couch is too short to actually sleep on." She told him.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm
"Good. Because I doubt I'd fit on there with my wings." Adrian said with a smile. "Speaking of which, I'll try not to smack you with them in the middle of the night, although I can't make any promises."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:32 pm
"I'll just smack you back if you do." Amaya laughed, mussing up his hair a little. She stretched and then leaned on the counter once more, looking at him. "So how long did you stay in rehabilitation?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:39 pm
"Not too long; two, three months, tops." Adrian said with a faint smile. "Most of it was sticking around while my wings grew back and any remaining wounds healed up. They almost seemed surprised when I told them my psycho side didn't give me much trouble at all. What about you?" he asked, knowing Amaya probably went through so much more than him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 pm
"One month in the hospital, three years in rehab." Amaya said, holding up the fingers. "It took two years alone to work through controlling my darker half and working past the guilt of killing my parents." She sighed. "Then again, I was down there for years, so they told me that was normal. I wrote the book as a bit of therapy too." Amaya told him, finally sitting down at the counter once more.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Guardian Sol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm
Locke was walking down the street, passing by the other pedestrians. It was obviously more crowded than usual because of the holidays. After about ten minutes, he ducked into the nearest cafe. When he got settled, he focused on the song that was being sung, at first he thought it was the radio but then quickly realized that the lady with the wings was singing. She's pretty good, he thought. He then realized that he was staring for too long and quickly went to the counter to get a coffee.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff