Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Beauty and the Beast (Open and still accepting villagers ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:31 pm
(oh ok lol ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:55 pm
Darian snuck up towards the house, following the tracks around the corner with his sword drawn before peering around the corner, only to have his face drop at the sight of a seemingly now tame wolf standing at the back of the door waiting for the kind old lady that lived in the house to drop a plate of meat out on the floor for it. He turned and began to walk away as he silently swore to himself, the beast had done it again.  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:12 pm
(hey guys, sorry for the delay. I was on a cruise. I told Molly, but i thought I was going to be able to access the interenet >> oh well, here I am!)

"P-prisoner?" Unarmed as he was, the prince stood before the creature, bravely. "Very well. That is a just punishment. But as prince, the kingdom will search for me. This is your last chance to let me go free, creature."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:00 pm
The beast chuckled a little. She then walked over to a candle stick and struck a mach and lit the candles. He was able to see the beast before him and she looked at him with sad eyes. "They are welcome to search." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:46 pm
Victor gasped and stumbled backwards, staring up at the large creature. It was--it was the beast he had heard the rumors about. He was surley going to be eaten. The prince was stiff as a board, scanning every inch of the huge creature, finally noticing the glimmer of sadness in it's eyes. He gulped down his fear and stood tall. "Very well."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:56 pm
"Come with me, your highness." she said and lead him down into a larger underground room. She opened a large door and it showed a large canopy bed with a large quilt with many different scenes sewed into it. "It may not be much, but you will stay in my room. I will get you when dinner is ready." she told Victor.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm
"Thank you," Victor murmmered quietly, looking over the quilt. Silently he admired the scenes and the workmanship involved in it. Why in the world would the creature be giving up their room for dinner? "That is...kind of you." he remarked with an unsure glance towards the creature. He held his book close to him for comfert.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:07 pm
She blinked at his coment and smiled a little. She saw his book when he clutched it. "I've read that book. It's very good. I have more from that author on the shelf." she said and pointed to the tall book shelf.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Victor did not flinch from his spot, simply staring at the creature before him. His stare was cold. Victor and confines did not mix well, and he had the impending feeling he was to be a prisoner here for a while. His blue eyes flashed with a bit of fire as he clutched the book closer to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:29 pm
She looked into his eyes and sighed sadly. "I will be back soon." she said and locked the bedroom door behind her.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:34 pm
As the door closed, Victor went to the bedroom door and tried to push down the handle. It was locked. He huffed with anger and began to pace. What in the world could the beast be keeping him here for? Randsom? He began to serch for something that may inable him to leave. Even something to pick the lock. He found nothing. Defeated, he sat on the bed. Fine. He would just wait to be rescued.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:44 pm
(time skip to late afternoon ^^)

After many hours alone, Victor heard a heavy knock on the door. "Your highness, are you decent?" the beast asked through the door.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm
Victor had been reading. He was dressed, sitting on the floor with a plethera of books from the shelf surrounding him. "I am, you may enter."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:57 pm
She opened the door and saw him with the books and smiled. "I see you liked the books." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm
"At home, my time to read is limited. I am taking advantage of the time I have here." Victor said simply. The king and queen limited him to an hour of reading each morning. After that he had fencing lessons, manners, and spending time with his fiancee, planning for the wedding--it was all very dull, unlike his books.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff