True Warriors - An Elder Plot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:23 pm
I decided to write it out right now, so I wouldn't forget to write this rp out after finals... and now I will just get to the tag after my finals :]

A Tale in the Rain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 am
Teh Roarie
Another Soq Who Lives With A Human - A soq with a human companion.

I think Fergus fits this description.His companion Flannery is his best friend and they travel together. Flannery is a sort of mercenary/ adventurer and is a bit of a thrill seeker. (currently i am writing a story where Flan and Fergi are hunting down a dragon that turns out to be my Suti Luthias) She usually gets into trouble and drags Fergus along.

Fergus wants nothing more than to please Flan and travel with her, even if he does get a bit tired of saving her. But Fergus is also a bit of a coward, his fears hold him back and he can sometimes be easily spooked. It might be nice if Hoto could travel with them on one of Flannery's quests, and when she inevitably gets into trouble again, Fergus would be to cowardly to defend Flan, and Hoto could help her instead.
this would also help Fergus realize his own weaknesses, especially if Hoto scolds him after wards xD then maybe Hoto could teach Fergus how to fight?

Flan usually has Lemon around too, so she might pop up in RP. the three of them together. :3  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers