Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:34 pm
Smiling, Tara grabbed Annie's hand and kissed the knuckles. "Okay. Come on." She paid, then led Annie back outside. "I think I should help you study. Nekkid study." Tara grinned at Annie cheekily, ignoring a homeless girl in an alley. Tara's nostrils flared. She could tell the girl was a vampire. Ignore, she told herself firmly. She gave Annie another smile. "Come on, let's hurry." Tara kept walking.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm
Annie giggled and followed behind. The sky suddenly rumbled. From above, rain began to pur down on top of them. Annie squeeked, laughing as she was soaked within seconds. She looked up at the sky, and then to Tara with a sweet smile before sneeking a kiss on her lips. It was quick, only lasting a few seconds, but it was passionate and warm. Annie bit her lip and lead Tara back into the dorm building. As they got into the foyer, Annie began to shake out her long hair of water. "Jeez, what a storm. Mm, so, do you want to stay in my dorm or go to your apartment?"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm
"Are you kidding?" Tara shook her head. "There's no way I'm going out in that rain again. I mean, I want to, just so you can get absolutely soaked and then I can strip you down and towel you off and then cuddle with you because I'm a good girlfriend." She grinned. "But I think you're wet enough to justify some blanket cuddling." Tara grabbed her girlfriend's hand and took her back up to her dorm room.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:48 pm
Annie then guided Tara to the bed in which they got under the covers together while Annie played dull music in the backround from her computer. Annie ran her fingers through her long brown hair to get out some of the tangles. She smiled at her girlfriend before curling up a bit and holding her abdomen. "Sorry, I have cramps." Tara always acted a little wierd when she had her period, so she had tried a while to hide it. It didn't work out that well.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 pm
Tara's nostrils flared, her worse side automatically trying to scent the blood that she knew came with what her girlfriend was implying. "So, no naked, then," Tara said lightly, burying her face in her girlfriend's neck to fill her nose with the scent of pure Annie. "Um, just a second, please, I need to take my anxiety meds." She popped another antipsychotic to steady herself, then put the pill bottle away, and took another few breaths close to Annie's skin to steady herself, then smiled warmly at her girlfriend and gave her a quick kiss. "Have I mentioned lately that I love you?"

((Y'know, I'm glad that I, as a trans woman, don't have to deal with all that. Especially since I sleep with vampires on a regular basis))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:11 pm
((Lucky. Periods are awful.))

"Mhmm," Annie hummed happily. She gripped her abdomen again and squirmed. "Ahh, sorry, it's really bad right now." She had seen the odd reaction that Tara had. She got this look--almost of panic--and then she would slip a pill. Annie had asked the name of the medicine she took sevral times, but Tara would never tell her. Annie reached out and gently ran her fingers through her long raven hair, smiling softly at her. "I can go down to my langire if you want."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:18 pm
Tara pouted. "Looking without touching would be a form of torture, babe. I'd much rather just enjoy you like this." She pulled Annie closer, kissing her neck gently. "Cuddling with my amazing girlfriend with music playing..." She reached over and changed the music to Sick of Sarah. "Good music," she added with a teasing grin. "I like your music, babe, but sometimes I wanna cuddle and listen to good old-fashioned girl rock."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm
"Mm, I love this song." Annie smiled, settling into her pillow and gently bitting Tara's neck, teasing her nerves. "And you will always cross my mind, not making any sense..." She sang softly, curling up against Tara's body. Her eyes shut as she felt the warmth from the bed and their bodies pressing together. She was a bit sleepy suddenly. "Tara? Will you stay until I fall asleep?" Annie asked softly.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:42 pm
Tara felt herself breathing a little quicker. "I'll stay all night if you want me to," is her quiet reply. "I love you, Annie. Just say the word." She stroked Annie's arm absently, wanting so badly to hold her down and kiss her until she couldn't think anymore. She wanted to do more than that, actually, but she restrained it to an adorable kiss on Annie's nose.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:54 pm
"I love you too, Tara. With all my heart." Annie grinned bashfully and hugged Tara, letting her head rest on her chest. She breathed slowly, taking in the sent that Tara had. It was a flowery, warm, scent and allowed herself to fall into sleep in her arms.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:25 am
Tara just laid with her for a long moment, then kissed the top of Annie's head and slowly settled in next to her. She hesitantly let herself take a sniff of the air. No blood. Good. Happily, Tara nuzzled the top of Annie's head and shut her eyes, falling asleep quickly.
* ~ * ~ *
The next morning, Tara woke up and immediately smiled. Annie was so beautiful when she was sleeping... she eased her way from under her girlfriend and stood up, stretching.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:37 am
Annie stired a few moments later. Her eye lids fluttered open, revealing her large brown eyes. Tara was there, standing and streaching. Had she stayed the night? "Mm," she groaned, running a hand through her hair and sitting up. "Morning..." she muttered, rubbing her eyes. She began to strech as well, holding out her arms and pulling the muscles away. She then bent over her legs for another needed pull. "Ugh, I had such a crazy dream." She realized she was still in her clothes from yesterday. She frowned and lazily pulled off the still damp shirt.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:39 pm
Tara glanced back, but was soon blushing and staring at the floor because of the sight of Annie shirtless. "Morning, babe. Tell me about your dream?" She took a breath before turning to her girlfriend, trying not to stare and failing horribly. Every time Tara's eyes started to move away from Annie, they slowly migrated back, sweeping over everything she could.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:48 pm
Annie took the entire comferter off the bed and wrapped it around herself. She laughed a little, noticing her eyes and her attempting to avoid her. "Don't laugh," Annie began, snickering. "But I dreamt that I we were running through a forest...away from something. I don't know what. But then we found a safe spot--but I fell and cut my knee. And then you attacked me! You were some sort of...well, it was like you were a vampire!" She snorted. "I had no idea where that came from."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:03 pm
"Horror movies?" was Tara's automatic response. She'd gotten good at deflecting, after years of it. "Honestly, the only sort of attacking that I'll ever try on you is the naked kind, and if you ever cut your knee I'm going to kiss it better, after vigorous disinfecting." Tara smiled playfully and kissed Annie. "And please put a shirt on, Annie. Your body is really distracting and I don't want the visual to stay with me all day." She paused. "Well, I do, but it'd be really distracting at work."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff