Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 pm
Crimson Strider leafed though a bush tentatively, and finally pushed through the hedge, and spotted what he'd been searching for: water. A large pond, likely full of fish. Strider walked to the edge and dipped his head into the wet and sate is thirst, but... there was something. a feeling in the back of his mind... what was that, something felt familiar about it, like home or friends. He glanced around keen senses looking for whatever was putting this into his head, had he finally found one of his kin?
wire_colossus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm
A dark shadow appeared beneath the water's surface and the an alien surfaced partially. mouth snapping. Zero has sensed the newcomer, but he hadn't expected another of his kind. "So...I'm not alone..." As he stayed there at the surface it would be obvious that he wasn't normal. Obvious that he couldn't leave the water even if he wanted to. No limbs of any kind and his tail was rudder like but bladeless.

Back in town....

"good. Lead the way."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:53 pm
"Already am, your just not following" he said coldly (lol I sense one of those tihngs where its a slow growing friendship or sumthin with these two haha.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:47 am
The elephant like alien telepathically said, "My name is BigBlock. And you really should be afraid. The Lost ones hold aleast 5 queens among their ranks. Queens that aren't ready to lay eggs yet, but are still powerful enough to slaughter this city in a single night." and he followed Sebastian.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:03 am
He slightly turned his head "Well then I guess I just gotta go and kill them as well..." he said that matter of factly as he looked forward again and reached hs place. "Here we are" he pointed to the workshop and headed over to it, luckily it was big enough for someone bigblock's size to enter  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:38 am
"You've never seen a queen. They aren't standard drones like me. A single mature queen has four times my size. Think about it. It's not a matter of simply kill. It's a matter of prepare for the worst and hope you survive, and that is just one queen. With five, Our chances of survival are lower than you can imagine." Then BigBlock moved into the workshop and began to take apart the weapons and the com devices with great dexterity. He seemed to know what he was doing, despite a complete lack of eyes.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:45 am
He smiled "Oh, well since you put it that way, now imperative that i kill them. thanks for letting me know" he watched the creature work on something then decided to work on his own as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:11 am
"Your confidence is astounding. Do you have any more of that weapon you pulled on me earlier? The one the hunters use?"  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:47 pm
He turned to him "Its rather difficult to aquire the tech from predators, they always tend to do that suicide explosion thing, so my stocks are currently limited until I learn a quicker way to stop them killing themselves..... then again now that I think about it I suppose lopping off the arm in general might do the trick" he said now in thought already devising a plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:09 pm
Strider heard the comment and reached out with his mind toward the strange sibling in the water, well out of its' aquatic reach of course, and probed for the mind of his newly found brethren, having never done this before he was surprisingly agile as he formed the mental link. "..." He was silent at first, not exactly sure what to say, mention just what did one say, conversing was... awkward. "Sibling... Greetings..." He said feeling a bit weird about it, it was very stiff sounding like he was unable to relax, and since it was the first time he'd ever spoken such things could be understood.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:31 pm
"My name Zero...Soon I will change..." And then two armor plates around Zero's pelvic region fell away to allow a pair of small weak looking legs to extend. Then there was a small splash and zero turned to in it's direct before disappearing into the water. He reappeared moments later at the surface of the water. the water around his mouth the color of fish blood. then the most remarkable transformation began. four arm like limbs grew, his head and neck became clearly defined, his back legs growing larger and more muscular. His tail growing longer. His body grew longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 am
Strider watched Enraptured as this one changed and morphed before his eyes the spines upon his back quivering in his curiosity in the spectacle, and a low hum coming from Strider's throat, and swaying a little, almost identical to something he'd do from time to time when he investigated something, it was a sign of contentment in a way. Curiosity, was a sign of one's lack of worry about something bad happening. They were similar they had nothing to fear of each other and Strider had no doubt should it go bad he'd be able to escape after all he was very fast, faster than the animals here or those humans in their vehicles.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 am
(Hare I have to say this, I love that real world intenet and 4chan siggy you got it cracks me up)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 am
BigBlock continued his work and as the minutes bassed it still wasn't quite clear what he was building. A weapon of some kind but the kind wasn't clear at all. "Give me your hunter weapon. And then once I've integrated it hold out your dominant arm." He telepathically said. He had a method to his madness.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 am
Sebastian approached him and complied "alright, I'll bite, what are you doing here?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff