Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
She-Ra's Plots - Mutants/Outcasts/Intolerant Soq Needed! Pg8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
Would Dendro like to RP with Ikaroa? I got him form Mind's mini event. He used to be the Nixie leader, but once they can to the new lands, he left them, deciding that it would be better for the Nixie to start all over, including with leaders. Now he lives on his own, in a cave by the sea. He's a rather solitary stallion, but if Dendro would like to meet him, maybe even stay with him for a while, Ikaroa would be alright with that.

That could prove to be an interesting RP, what with Dendro being useless as a scout now and him likely having some anger towards Ikaroa (and every other herd member for that matter) over it, even though he had nothing to do with it. Dendro has also set out on his own from the herd, he lives in a clearing with a pond along with a Cerynei stallion he ran into a while back, but he does travel from time to time so would be interesting to see what he would say and do if he encountered his old leader again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 pm
A bunch of tags, new and old, with more to come!

magnadearel

RP 1
RP 2

Novablu

Walk Among The Flowers

Tenko72

Exploring The Unknown
A Little Help Here

Kyaishi

One Step At A Time

Moire Frost

Oddly Similar

LOLTERNATIVE

Dark Teachings  

She-Ra of Etheria

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
Sweenys_Revenge
Would Dendro like to RP with Ikaroa? I got him form Mind's mini event. He used to be the Nixie leader, but once they can to the new lands, he left them, deciding that it would be better for the Nixie to start all over, including with leaders. Now he lives on his own, in a cave by the sea. He's a rather solitary stallion, but if Dendro would like to meet him, maybe even stay with him for a while, Ikaroa would be alright with that.

That could prove to be an interesting RP, what with Dendro being useless as a scout now and him likely having some anger towards Ikaroa (and every other herd member for that matter) over it, even though he had nothing to do with it. Dendro has also set out on his own from the herd, he lives in a clearing with a pond along with a Cerynei stallion he ran into a while back, but he does travel from time to time so would be interesting to see what he would say and do if he encountered his old leader again.
His being angry probably wouldn't even phase Ikaroa. He doesn't tend to care much about what others think.
xDD
But maybe Ikaroa could even try and teach him that he can still be a very good scout, he just has to hone other senses, you know?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:11 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
His being angry probably wouldn't even phase Ikaroa. He doesn't tend to care much about what others think.
xDD
But maybe Ikaroa could even try and teach him that he can still be a very good scout, he just has to hone other senses, you know?

Oh that could prove to be very interesting, since Dendro is convinced beyond anything else that he is useless and can never be a scout again. I'm sure he would just "love" to hear his old leader tell him he can be a scout just would need to do it differently.
Did you want to start it or did you want me to?  

She-Ra of Etheria

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:16 pm
She-Ra of Etheria

Oh that could prove to be very interesting, since Dendro is convinced beyond anything else that he is useless and can never be a scout again. I'm sure he would just "love" to hear his old leader tell him he can be a scout just would need to do it differently.
If all else fails, Ikaroa will probably hire Dendro as his own scout, in order to keep his home a secret.
He's sort of hiding from his former herd.
xP

Could you start? I have so many tags...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:10 pm
Sweenys_Revenge
If all else fails, Ikaroa will probably hire Dendro as his own scout, in order to keep his home a secret.
He's sort of hiding from his former herd.
xP

Could you start? I have so many tags...

Sure thing, I'll start it tomorrow as I'm heading to bed shortly.  

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm
Sweenys_Revenge

Here you go: Reunion of Sorts  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:07 am
I'm not sure if you've found this for Aquitaine, but I can offer up Emille/Louvia for the 'Finding Out The Hard Way' plot <3 Emille is a regular but her first love/fling was with a winged cat, so she knows weird. Louvia has kitty ears and glowing eyes, so both of them know 'different' xD

Emille's info can be found there and Louvia is in my sig xD I was thinking of using your plot as Emille's first time giving strength to another without really realizing she was doing it <3; It could work either as Louvia was a foal or adult (up to you x3)  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:28 pm
ATh e a r t
I'm not sure if you've found this for Aquitaine, but I can offer up Emille/Louvia for the 'Finding Out The Hard Way' plot <3 Emille is a regular but her first love/fling was with a winged cat, so she knows weird. Louvia has kitty ears and glowing eyes, so both of them know 'different' xD

Emille's info can be found there and Louvia is in my sig xD I was thinking of using your plot as Emille's first time giving strength to another without really realizing she was doing it <3; It could work either as Louvia was a foal or adult (up to you x3)

Oh I would love to do an RP with Emille/Louvia and Aquitaine. I'm still RPing Aquitaine as a foal so perhaps it would be best to have Louvia as a foal as well, as it would allow Aquitaine to more connect with her and put her a bit more at ease with the situation. Aquitaine could certain use any and all encouragement from others like her at this point, so seeing she is not the only one will bring her some happiness and the strength and advice that Emille can share with her would be great.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm
She-Ra of Etheria
ATh e a r t

Oh I would love to do an RP with Emille/Louvia and Aquitaine. I'm still RPing Aquitaine as a foal so perhaps it would be best to have Louvia as a foal as well, as it would allow Aquitaine to more connect with her and put her a bit more at ease with the situation. Aquitaine could certain use any and all encouragement from others like her at this point, so seeing she is not the only one will bring her some happiness and the strength and advice that Emille can share with her would be great.

Would you mind starting? XDD  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 pm
ATh e a r t

Here you go  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:02 pm
Added Fairbreeze and Kalioky.

Hoping to add some more plots for certain individuals in the new few days.  

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:19 am
Aquitaine's plots have has a major update.
More updates will come for other Soq shortly (once I'm not distracted by the event)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 am
Some mutant rp for Aquitaine? At least I think he's a mutant >.> He's definitely different OTL
Palomalu is deceptive. He’s a tough guy on the outside. But he isn’t a book you can judge by its cover. He is a big softy on the inside. He’s a big lovable thing. Why? Because he believes that stallions are big and fierce and strong and must therefore show no weakness, Caring and compassion is weak. He does not judge others that are like this though, he just holds a personal standard because he has always felt as if he were judged. He has a soft spot for foals because he holds their carefree innocence to a high esteem. Chivalry isn’t dead within this stallion either, but this doesn’t mean he’s barbaric and ancient with his views on mares. He is open to mares though he would not necessarily say they are his equal. Mares are smaller and feminine; they should be pampered and cared for.

I mean IDK what they'd really do but sweatdrop He hasn't really met anyone.  

Strait Jacket Girl

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:45 am
Hi hi ^.^

I was just wondering if you wanted to call this old RP we have between us complete (it seems a good point to end it at), or whether you would like to continue RPing it or start a sequel to tell of the actual adventures they go on? It's totally up to you xD Just wondering because I found it lying around ^.^

RP.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces