Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Different Kind of Pets(A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am
Miki stood outside his house staring at the strange contrapption on the wall next to his door that the salesman assured him was a postbox. He pulled at the lid to try and open it to find it was stuck. He pulled again before looking at it close "how the....does this thing even open?" He looked to this right to see that the girl who lived two houses down had returned home with what seemed to be a boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 am
Molly heard her frustrated neighbor and smiled as she waved to him. "Try to jiggle it as you open." she called to him when she saw he was having trouble opening his mailbox.

Alex sighed as she played with her tail and watched people go by without even looking at her. "Why am I even here? Nobody likes ferrets." she said with a grumble.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:14 am
Mimiri sat on the floor in the area they kept the foxes at the pet shop, she couldn't help but stare at the bell on the counter of the shop and press her nose against the glass to look at it, she tapped on the glass to get Mathius's attention and pointed at the bell, it was pretty and made a sound she like, she really wanted it and made begging motions through the glass at Mathius to please give it to her. She didn't want to speak, when ever she asked for something from the counter she usually got told off, usually because she would hide it and forget where she put it. this way the shopkeeper wouldn't know unless Mathius told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:23 am
Mathius stared at Mimiri before picking up the bell and showing to her with a raised eyebrow. He sighed before tossing it up over the top of the glass wall as it landed on a blanket inside Mimiri's enclosure. He then looked to Alex before as he leaned his chair back, holding it up with his foot on the table, tilting his head back and giving himself an upside down view of her "It's not that bad being here, atleast we get food..."

Miki smiled and nodded before finally being able to open the letter box and jumped back pointing at it and giving a loud laugh of victory "Ha!! take that you stuborn piece of crud!!" He stopped before looking to Molly and bowing to her, slightly embarrased with his actions "uh, thanks for the tip, i probably would have been here for a long time trying to figure that out."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:37 am
Mirimi almost squealed with joy before diving on the bell and holding it close looking around and trying to find a place to put it that was out of the way of other people's view.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 am
Molly giggled. "Glad I could help." she said and looked down at Alexander. "Alexander, that's my neighbor Miki. He's very nice." she said and looked at Miki. "This Alexander, my new friend." she said.

Alex sighed. "The owner doesn't like to keep ferrets long. He told me the other day that I have a month to be adopted or he's going to send me to the pound." she said and her ears drooped.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:15 am
Miki looked to Alexander and gave an amazed look "oh wow, you got a pet, thats awesome!" He looked back up to Molly with a small smile "I'd get a pet myself, but i dont think right now is the best time, not with the shortage of time i have right now. although, they do interest me alot." He grinned before remembering some sweets he had in his jacket pocket before pulling the unopened bag out and holding them out to Alexander "Her ya go, you would probably enjoy these more than me."

Mathius sighed before scratching his head "guess we will have to work on getting you adopted then. Personaly i dont care if i get adopted, but i dont want to see another pet get sent to a place like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:26 am
Miriki looked to Mathius and Alex before getting up close to the window with the bell still held close "uh.....i..if your helping people get adopted, can you help me too....maybe...if your not to busy that is."  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:31 am
"Hey, maybe we can all get adopted at the same time. Let's help each other." Alex said to Mathius and Miriki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:40 am
Mathius shrugged before picking a biscuit of the table "im all up for getting you two out of here, but im not in any rush to get out of here, there are some things i suppose that will benefit me from being adopted."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:13 pm
"i'll...i'll be able to have someone i can talk to about anything, all the things i want they would buy me...it would be fantastic!" She sat in awe of her thoughts before pressing against her window, "but...we're obviously still here for a reason, no one wants us." She dropped herself down onto her backside before pouting slightly "what can we do to make them like us......"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 pm
"Hmm we could try sex appeal but that may attract to many crazy pervs." Alex said with a said as she thought up ideas.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:05 pm
Mimiri stared at Alex, a bit shocked by her idea before wrapping her arms around herself "uh...how im not sure i want to take part in that plan anyway...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 pm
"You could just do the easy thing...." He found a marker from behind the desk and removed the paper signs on the outside of both Alex's and Miriki's enclosures before writing something and putting them back. "There, Alex....now your a Rare riverside Ferret. And you Miriki, your a luxury royal breed vixen....from what ive leant about people, they like rare hard to find things, even a rare pet would stand out to them more."  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:11 pm
Alex looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry, you wont have to. You're cute enough as it is." she said. "Foxes are more popular as pets anyway so you shouldn't have to wait as long as me." she said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff