Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Highrock School of Magic (O/A) Needs more students. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:37 pm
Darius rubbed the bridge of his nose before sighing as he glanced to Thane and then to Mira. He turned his atention back to Mimari before crossing his arms "I believe i said he would drop you like a sack of potatoes....not me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 pm
thane whistled to get the wolves attention. "Now go find my spell book, and Dont, and i mean Dont get any slubber on it. Ok." The wolves let out a small, low wine and then left. "There they wont bother your crow until they come back with my spell book." Thane smiled and sat down, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one with his finger. He breathed in the smell before putting it for his lips.

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:58 pm
"God, you get less fun every year..." she looked to Darius before turning back to her aunt to speak but her gaze was caught by Thane and his cigarette.

Mira sighed as she gave an apologetic smile to Darius and then watching Mimari's gaze fall on the cigarette and she gave her a dangerous look "oh, no...don't even bother asking, this is a school, and your a student!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:39 pm
"Noire's just protective of his things. He really doesn't like to share." Lucien said stroking his bird once he calmed down and giving him another cracker to stay quiet rather than make another fuss.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 pm
"I'm so happy you think so highly for me." Thane replied in a sarcastic voice looking at Mira "Then again i wouldn't give one with your presents about." He added with a devilish smile. He looked up letting out a breath of smoke. "Where in the hell are the students? There gonna be late at this rate." He said standing up to stretch.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:56 pm
"Bit of an issue with a broken wagon wheel. They should be here any minute now." Lucien said easily.

((So who's actually going to say when the students show up? XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 pm
Joseph Le Blank sat in one of the old carriages that led up the school he looked at all the students who had familiars he had seen them before but he had never found a animal to be his yet he had hoped that will change when he got to school maybe it will be something cool like a Chimera. He saw the school outside his window. they where close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 pm
Mimari gave a sigh of annoyance to her aunt before crossing her arms and sitting down on a step "Come on, not like you haven't ever done anything like smoke..."

Mira shook her head as she sighed before looking to Thane "i wouldn't think you would give one to a student even without my presents." She then looked back to Mimari "for your information, i have no memories of causing my teachers so much hassle." after a moment she noticed something coming up to the front gates, realizing the students had finally arrived "Ah, ok, breaks over, looks like the students are here."  

uki-katzugowa

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:09 pm
"Sure, we could go with that, Or you could let her be independent and let her try things to see if she hates it." Thane spoke rather quickly. "Now where the hell are my wolves?" He questioned. He put his fingers to his mouth and whistled rather loudly. within a few moments the wolves came running like a pack a hyper dogs. Thane looked at the pack leader with a book in his mouth. "Wow, no slobber at all. I'm impressed." He flipped through the book finding a rather used page. He chanted some words under his breathe and a set of bones appeared. "My treat." He said flipping though more pages.

(Sorry it meant to be bones, Edited.)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:15 pm
(("a set of ones"?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 pm
Joseph got off the carriage and grouped up with all the other first years saw some of adults he figured they are the teachers. He saw the pack of dogs or what he assumed where dogs and then the bones that appeared he wondered if he would learn that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 am
Camille gave a high pitched whistle as she exited one of the carriages along with the rest of the eighth years. She gave a stretch, a look of unamusement when she found no particular familiar face. She gave a lofty sigh, holding her luggage in one hand as she tried to spy the ever growing crowds.

"You're looking for him, aren't you? Though you said the last time you met that you didn't want to get too emotionally attached, here you are, searching desperately to find you're soul mate, R-" Camille swiftly kicked the cat with her boot, annoyed and irritated as she always was. She grit her teeth and set about heading to the entrance. Though kicking her familiar looked sort of cruel, Sebastian was a masochist, or so Camille believed him to be. Sebastian only chuckled it off, prancing towards his little magician, his feline body darting to and fro to evade being stepped on. He sensed the dogs near, the sixth year head's familiars, and gave a soft 'tsk'. Man did he hate Camille's sixth year; having to linger around while those mongrels waited for the moment Camille turned her back to take a bite of him. Sebastian found Camille's heel and like the extraordinary beast he was, hopped on her shoulder, miraculously balancing himself around her neck.

Camille lugged her bags until she grew tired of being pushed forward like she was a cow and waited on the side as hordes of kids wafted about. She sighed, running a hand through her light hair, her fingernails painted a dark black. She buried her chin in her long red scarf, finding homage there, as she stared out into the crowd. Was she particularly excited to be at Highrock this year? Not really. However, she'd guess it wouldn't be too bad. Besides, her teachers this year were excellent. She was thouroughly interested in the Advanced Magics class and Spells this year and she heard her year head dabbled in Alchemy, all classes in which she found intriguing.
"Interesting, interesting," she murmured quietly to herself in her sweet, monotonous voice of hers that reverbrated and resonated like a gentle melody full of grace. She couldn't sing, no, but it was merely how she spoke with that very, very slight French accent of hers that made it sound so alluring. She pocketed her hands into her black jean pockets, waiting until much of the students had passed before rounding about the back. Again, she gave a whistle to signal her bordum.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:48 am
Darius nodded as the students all gathered at the front entrance to the school before standing up straight and turning towards them to address them "Welcome one and all! It's good to see so many returning faces, and many new ones. For those of you unaware as to who i am, i am Darius Svarting, assistant headmaster and professor of Familiar training and elemental mastery. If you could all please leave your luggage in the entrance hall and report to your respective rooms given to you with your letter of acceptance. there you will find your lesson times." He looked to the group of teachers behind him to see if they had anything else to add.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:36 pm
John appeared beside the Headmistress and her niece, seemingly without notice. "Sorry I'm late, did I miss anything?" He had been in one of the carriages with his nephew, not wanting to embarrass the boy too much by having him at the school before the others arrived. Although, he couldn't leave the boy alone. He kinda missed his own Carriage ride here so he had to join the student train. Oh well. Greyson remained with Scott anyways. The Kelpie took great interest in the boy and his Familiar, Maximilien.

"So, these are the students whom I will have to be shunned by this year? Damn."
He hated opening day. The others seemed to give him a look like he was below them. No one could figure out why. He shook his head and walked behind the crowd. Max Padded beside him and Greyson's hooves clopped from behind.

As they approached Camille, Max looked at Sebastian. He walked over and stood up on his back feet. The dog, as large as a human and then some, was even large for a mastiff. He managed to keep perfet balance though.
"I trust your journey was a safe one, old friend?" As a dog, Max should not have liked cats as much as he liked Sebastian. The cocky cat intrigued him though, so he made sure none of the other dogs messed with him. Running back to Scott, he got a bag. He set it down at Camille's feet. "A treat for your Familiar, milady." In the bag was an iced salmon.

Like Scott, he held a certain, chivalrous charm. He was smart and kind, as was most of his species, and he resembled his friend in many ways. One was to always refer to a woman with respect, no matter the race or species. He was tanned and well muscled, handsome in the very least. Scott wasn't too short, with hazel eyes and soft features. He, however, never thought of himself as handsome. He was once called cute, but that was when he was younger.

Scott just walked over and shrugged.
"Seems to be the beginning of another great year," he was, of course, referring to the snide attitude of the others. They always seemed to want to show off. Maybe they hatted him because he didn't? "Anyways, lets just go get our lesson plans. Good to see you again." He walked off, snapping his fingers. Maxi, knowing that snap, wandered back to his side.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 pm
Thane smirked and walked off. His familiars respectably followed behind almost prancing like. That was not the normal behavior for his wolves. He stopped half way between the entrance hall and the opening gates and turned around. Thane took a deep breath and said "If you dont stop acting like reindeer, i have half a mind to summon other familiars and kick you to the streets. Now act like wolves. NOT dogs." He practically shouted the last bit to them. They let out a low wine and walked with their heads down and tailed between their legs.

Xavier hoped off the carriage and yawned. He had been asleep the whole ride there. He watched what everybody did and avoided eye contact with many of the other students, until his eyes fell upon the wolves munching on some bones. He smiled to him-self and hustled to hear what the assistant head had to say. His salamander Jester jumped down for his hat and looked around to see if any flies were nearby. Not finding a single one he remained at his shoulder looking at all the other kids.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff