Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
pokemon gijinka rp ((open and accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so would you join?
  yes
  no
  CAKE!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:17 pm
(of coarse not lol well she is a dark type)

Elie smiled and let him go. "Hey calm down, I know how you feel." she said as she stepped out of the shadows and onto the path so he could see her. "Houndooms are treated similar. People think we're hell hounds that will drag your soul to hell." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 pm
Samantha looked at her sister the same thing happened to her and she just sat there thinking, what happened?

Alexis sat there as well mind racing trying to find a cause for the sudden change. with no answer to her question, she got up and tried to calm her sister down "come on sweetie get up" she whispered.  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:22 am
"Kleely! Rosa! Where did you two go!" The Red head called out. Her pokemon were always playing around with her. She smiled as she caught sight of Rosa's fluffy white tail. She started sneaking up on the tail before the Arcanine/Human started running again. Chrystal smiled as she started after the arcanine. Being ridiculously slower than the faster fire pokemon. Soon Chrystal stopped running and put her hands on her knees panting.

"Rosa I think she's tired!" Kleely the Espeon called to the faster pokemon. She smiled some as she jumped out of the tree she had been in and walked carefully over to her. And squealed as she got too close and was caught by her trainer. "You tricked me!"

"Doesn't she always Kleely?" Rosa said coming back over. She smiled as she swished her tail in her trainer's face. "While i was running i heard some talking from over the hill." She said as Chrystal let go of the Espeon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am
Hugo shrugged with all the action going on. Rock decided to let Luke out for a while, so he could enjoy the fresh air. Even if it's been years he had Hugo, longer since he had Luke. Yet, they haven't shown signs of gaining any experience, let alone evolving. Maybe he wasn't letting battle as much as they should.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:34 am
Molly smiled and took out a big case that had a good smell coming from it. "Would you're pokemon like some Poke Blocks?" she asked and showed them the many different color candies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 am
"I wanna see! Come on Rosa let's go!" Kleely cried as they both ran up the road. Kleely tripped Rosa when the fire type started passing her. Kleely squealed with laughter and then started running full force as the Arcanine ran after her. Determined to catch her.

"Oh! I'm going to get you Kleely!!!" Rosa howled as she chased after the little Espeon. She soon caught up to the girl and tackled her, they started rolling down the hill and didn't stop until they ran into Hugo and Rock.

"Hey you two! Wait up!" She called. Chrystal had been left again. She soon got to the top of the hill and watched her pokemon run into a trainer and another pokemon. "I'm sorry!" She called as she started down the hill.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 am
Hugo looked at them and had no emotion; they simply passed through him. He was a ghost. However, Rock wasn't lucky, and fell under the pokemons that suddenly tackled him, cutting his breath out with a wheeze. "Oof..." Rock groaned as he fell face first to the ground, an arcanine and an espeon on his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:19 am
Rosa immediately jumped up and pulled Kleely with her. "Sorry." They both said in unison. Rosa didn't like ghosts much so Kleely was closest to the ghastly. Rosa whimpered slightly in her apology.

"It was my fault i'm sorry." Kleely said to the trainer that she put out a fingered paw too to help up. Rosa didn't since the ghost was scaring the courage out of the giant fire type.

Chrystal came up panting some. "I'm sorry I hope they didn't do any harm." She said through deep breaths. The arcanine looked at her and split. She took off with a move she knew without Chrystal saying anything. Extreme speed was a good thing to know. Kleely was determined to help the person up and Chrystal was going to help.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:32 am
Luke walked up and poked Rock's head as Rock groaned. "You okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Luke" Rock looked up to his short charmander (he's like 3 feet tall =P) and petted him on the head before curling on his knees and being helped up by a red-head and the espeon. Hugo was just drifting around humming to himself on slight boredom. "It's no proble-" Rock brushed himself before looking up to the red-head and cutting his sentence short "H-Hi..." He stuttered a little before looking away "We should be on our way to town." He said, trying to hide his blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:45 am
Samantha heard her sister and got up, she looked at her new appearance in the creek. "i look kinda cute don't cha think" she said looking at her sister

Alexis smiled at her sisters comment, she looked at her own reflection and thought the same. she got up when thought she heard a thump not too far away."come on Sammy, lets go check something out." she said already heading toward the sound  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 am
"Are you sure you are alright. Hiya, I'm Chrystal, but Kleely and Rosa call me E." She said to the two trainers. Kleely smiled and forced herself under Chrystal's arm.

"Hi, I'm Kleely. Rosa is off hiding over in the trees probably." Kleely said happily and contented under Chrystal's Arm. She heard Rosa from wherever she had decided to hide at.

"I'm Rosa." The Arcanine said as she quickly yet slowly approached. She knew her trainer had a temper as red as her hair. But she was still loved. She came up and put her head on Chrystal's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 am
"Yeah, I'm okay." Rock replied over his shoulder. "I'm Rock and this here's Luke and Hugo's over there somewhere... He'll be back." Rock shrugged, being careful on how he was talking. "Nice to meet you all." He looked over his shoulder with a smile  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 am
"okay" samantha said and started to follow her sister. she heard voices and got kinda scared trainers!!she thought and got closer to her sister.

alexis heard the voices and looked at her sister Darn, she's already scared she thought they could hear the voices a bit more clearly now, "stay here i'll check it out" she commanded as she went ahead. soon she saw three trainers and their Pokemon, she hid behind a nearby tree and watched.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:43 am
Chrystal watched him. "You are so strange. Where are you from?" She asked. He may be acting weird due to being from somewhere she hadn't been to or something. She didn't understand as Kleely started towards Luke.

"Hi, I'm kleely." She said to Luke maybe he would wanna play.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 pm
"Oh, I'm from Kanto." Rock replied as Hugo started to drift back towards him, observing Rock. He wasn't acting his usual.

"Oh, Hi!" Luke replied with a wide grin as he snapped from the butterfly he was observing to look at Kleely. "Nice to meet you." He handed an orange hand to her, fingers tipped with tiny white claws.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff