Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Being Human (Is Harder than it Looks)[O&A needs guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm
Felicity strolled down a small path in the park she stepped off to the side when a young mother pushing a stroller with a young toddler. The little toddler watched Felicity with his bright round green eyes. Felicity smiled at him than crossed a cross the grass to another part of the park. She waved at a person sitting on a bench (Axel >.< ) as she walked past him. She walked over to a bench,not to far from Axel, and sat down.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:29 pm
Axel smiled and waved back. "There sure are a lot of girls around lately" He thought not noticing he was staring at Felicity. It had been years since he had contact with people let alone a girl. "Guess it's called lone wolf for a reason"  

Spectrum122

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:56 pm
Felicity slumped in her seat. She rested her left on her knee she adjusted the shoe lace on her shoe. She looked up and noticed Axel staring at her. She waved at him a shy smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm
Axel was taken out of his daze by Felicity's wave. He waved back as well then looked away in embarrassment. "Way to be Axel stare at a stranger creepily is just great" He said to himself smiling at his own misfortune  

Spectrum122

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:17 pm
Felicity laughed. She winked at Axel. She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled a small drawing pad out of her pocket. She doodled on her pad and drew an old looking willow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 pm
"It's the beginning of the month and this can't possibly get anymore awkward so I'll just go for it" He thought sipping from his Coke. He walked over to Felicity and said with a smile "Hi my name is Axel and I swear I'm not a creeper just having a bad day"  

Spectrum122

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 pm
Miss Emni Rose
Katherine headed for the forest. Mostly this was because of the wildlife that she saw there, but it was also because of the lighting in the forest. The heavy canopy filtered the light, so that by the time it fell upon Katherine's ghostly shape, it was soft and gentle, giving the illusion that she had a real, solid body again. So long as no one looked too closely, or noticed her bloody stab wounds, she could pass for a living person. To complete the charade, Katherine stopped drifting, and started truly walking on the ground. Or, at least she looked like she was really walking, although she made no sound.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:29 pm
Star sat on one of the many clouds in the sky, her eyes upon the ground below. "So many wishes being said yet half are pointless.." She whispered to herself as her eyes lowered. Half are just emotional. Plainly ridiculous. She gave off a sigh as her body flowed through the cloud. She floated down in another cloud and laid against it as the other. Where's an interesting wish? She thought rather bored as her eyes wandered more.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:37 pm
[ Right. ]

Ren sighed, running a hand through his hair. Life tended to be so boring when one lived for a couple centuries. He closed his eyes, taking in the sun. After thousands of years of vampires, they had finally evolved and had adapted to the sunlight. He couldn't possibly think of how they ever survived back then, scrounging in the dark and whispering sweet words from the shadows to allure their victims. He lifted his head, opening his eyes. He was getting thirsty...

Was his eyes playing tricks on him? Was it because of his hunger? The sunlight? Ren didn't know but sat still, as if he hadn't noticed the play of light that past by him. His sensitive eyes could easily notice it. When it walked further, Ren stood to follow it. It seemed to be headed towards the forest. How cliche. The forest naturally attracted and harvested such living things. He tailed it for some time until it went into the forest. He paused, looking around before following. By the time he came down the slope, the figure was no where to be seen. He gave a soft frown...That was...until he saw the girl. She looked very pretty, graceful and light on her feet. It reminded him a lot of someone else...Ren stepped forward but failed to remain soundless for a stepped on a twig. Ren froze, looking up at the girl before putting up his hands. "Ah, sorry," he called, his face lonely in between the trees. He kept his dark blue eyes on the girl before him before giving a grin. Interesting.

Camille gave a stifled breath, reclinging into her seat as she looked into her lap submissively. She couldn't possibly tell Salem her former thoughts, thinking of them as embarrassing, and so tried to think of something to say. In the end, she looked up at the girl, giving a small smile and replied, "No, not at all." She shook her head to reaffirm Salem. The waitress returned with their order, placing the plates in front of the two and leaving. Camille hesitated before dipping her spoon into the creamy whipped topping on top of her dessert. She looked up, her golden eyes holding with a look of curiousity. "D..Do you have a boyfriend?" She looked down at the table. "I mean, you woulnd't move here for nothing...right?" Camille looked up again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 pm
“'Tis now the very witching time of
night, When churchyards yawn and”

"I've never really stayed in one place long enough to become friends with anyone, let alone get a boyfriend.", Salem responds. She nibbles on of her sandwiches as she studies the girl in front of her. Her head tilts slightly to the side in a questioning manner (kind of like a confused cat or dog), "Are you sure you're all right..? You seem more hesitant than earlier..."

“hell itself breathes out
Contagion to this world.”
-William Shakespeare

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:52 pm
Camille gave a smile and nodded to Salem. "I'm sure," she murmured and picked up her spoon, eating her parfait. "But really...I was so sure you'd at least have a boyfriend," she mumbled mostly to herself. She pushed the kiwi away mindlessly, eating a strawberry. "But why is it that you haven't settled? Is it family problems?" She inclined closer, curious as she was, but knew boundaries and immediately reclused herself. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm
Romulus descended from the skies into an alley. His wings reverted into his back and he stood looking around for witnesses. "Okay now where is this dumbass I cancelled a date because of him" He said starting to wander the town looking for a man

((guys I'm going to add a rule it's for fighting so no need to check immediately but let me know what you think about it and if you will use it thanks to roses of death for the idea I hope you don't mind me using it >.< If you don't like me borrowing your idea I will remove it of course))  

Spectrum122

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 pm

"No need to apologize, but my reasons are a tad on the complicated side.", Salem says with a small reassuring smile. "Since we're already on the subject, do you have a significant other?", she asks as she finishes off her sandwich.

-William Shakespeare

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm
Camille licked her lips, enjoying her small snack before Salem asked such an embarrassing question. Camille coughed a little, covering her mouth before she gave a small laugh and shook her head. "No."
Camille's cheeks pickened and her shoulders raised. "Wait," she murmured and looked at Salem with a meek look. "That's not true. Um..." She paused, her countenance questionably distant-looking. She finally found a good amount of words to use before she made any effort to speak. "Sort of." Camille looked down again with a soft smile, looking at her half eaten parfait.

"Oh!" She stood abruptly, the chair knocking over and her legs banging into the table. "Owww..." She whined. "I was supposed...to...meet him today!" She put a hand to her face, giving a worried expression. "He'll be angry with me," she murmured in thought before looking at Salem. "If you'd let me, I can pay for our meal," she offered and was already digging into her bag and pulling out some money. She left it on the table before handing Salem a slip of paper with her address and phone number. "Since we're friends, you can call me or come over whenever you'd like." With that, she quickly tottered out of the shop and across town, constantly scolding herself for forgetting. She passed the park on her way and eventually came a halting stop in front of the book store, out of breath. She looked at Aidenn who was behind the counter all day. He simply nodded his head. "Is he still?" Camille grew anxious. Aidenn shook his head. Camille sighed and leaned against the wall. She just missed him...

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 pm

The witch laughs softly as she watches Camille run off. She finishes her water and leaves the shop at a significantly slower pace, taking care to put the slip of paper she had been handed into her wallet for safe keeping. "I should probably get a phone so I actually can call her.", she says with an amused smile. This town might not be as boring as she had previously thought.

-William Shakespeare

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out