Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Jet's Plots- Pirata wants YOU! Request pg 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:51 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 am
JetAlmeara
Mercy tends to be really good at trying to bring people out of their shell - and she's far more outgoing/less gruff then Ironforge, however she could easily meet both, perhaps Ironforge finds her near the herds lands and asks why she's there? Mercy could then come in and make things a bit less possibly confrontational for your poor girl?

Jorm would love to meet Demon, Jorm wants to meet all the Kalona he can and attempt to sway them to his cause etc lol
Sounds great to me! =D I like a bit of drama.
Who shall start?

Just so you know, Demon won't be interested... he has his own agenda. But he could be persuaded to share his knowlegde of Dark Magic perhaps..... would depend how it goes, and unless we start I have no idea what his mood will be like XD hehehe.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:42 am
JetAlmeara

Zhevra could certainly use a bit more responsibility in his life, he's technically already supposed to be training under Ironforge..but I could easily see Ironforge sending him off for a bit of training under someone else in the hopes that Zhevra will decide to listen to him more then he does his own father.

I could see Zangar and Vesper getting along pretty well and getting into a lot of trouble too - of course it might also be fun to have an RP where Zangar tries to talk your girl Aellai into something possibly dangerous as well, so I'm up for either of these two.

I an TOTALLY up for an RP with Jormungander and your girl - did I mention I love love love battle or fight RP's? =-) Jorm would likely try to kill her however it's easy enough to figure out a way/reason for how she would escape or get away from him. I'm up for pre-planing the fight if you'd like her injuries to happen in a specific manner. For fight RP's I follow the no god-mod, no power play type of fighting..in where I'll post my boy attempting an attack and any damage and whatnot your girl takes or doesn't take is completely up to you and vice versa. I"m a big believer in taking damage in fights as well, so Jorm will get hurt too but hey he's a warmonger - he ought to be used to it lol

Sorry for taking a few days to get back to you! Dx

That would be awesome if he could train under Gabriel because sadly the old guy hasn't really had a student to train since I got him. xD I mean he has had his adopted son, but that is pretty much it. Would Gabriel need to have an Rp with Ironforge then or should we just backstory that one? o uo

Hmmm both of those offers sound interesting...
Maybe we could try Vesper first then do the Aellai later? o uo
Vesper wouldn't be that hard to budge on doing something dangerous compared to Aellai.

Oooo awesome <3
Yes I do have some predetermined wounds for her. o uo
She will be blinded, how that happens is up to you, and she will need to have some kind of injuries on each of her legs.
She can have more injuries then just that, but they were the ones that I was definitely going to have happen to her.
As far as the fight goes...Hydro isn't exactly the best fighter and your boy probably won't suffer too many wounds. xD
Last time she got into a fight with a kalona her ex-lifemate saved her. So I don't know how she would make it out of this one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 am
Syaoran-Puu
JetAlmeara
Mercy tends to be really good at trying to bring people out of their shell - and she's far more outgoing/less gruff then Ironforge, however she could easily meet both, perhaps Ironforge finds her near the herds lands and asks why she's there? Mercy could then come in and make things a bit less possibly confrontational for your poor girl?

Jorm would love to meet Demon, Jorm wants to meet all the Kalona he can and attempt to sway them to his cause etc lol
Sounds great to me! =D I like a bit of drama.
Who shall start?

Just so you know, Demon won't be interested... he has his own agenda. But he could be persuaded to share his knowlegde of Dark Magic perhaps..... would depend how it goes, and unless we start I have no idea what his mood will be like XD hehehe.

I can start the Ironforge/Mercy/your girl one of you'd like to start the Demon/Jormungander one?  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:05 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
JetAlmeara

Zhevra could certainly use a bit more responsibility in his life, he's technically already supposed to be training under Ironforge..but I could easily see Ironforge sending him off for a bit of training under someone else in the hopes that Zhevra will decide to listen to him more then he does his own father.

I could see Zangar and Vesper getting along pretty well and getting into a lot of trouble too - of course it might also be fun to have an RP where Zangar tries to talk your girl Aellai into something possibly dangerous as well, so I'm up for either of these two.

I an TOTALLY up for an RP with Jormungander and your girl - did I mention I love love love battle or fight RP's? =-) Jorm would likely try to kill her however it's easy enough to figure out a way/reason for how she would escape or get away from him. I'm up for pre-planing the fight if you'd like her injuries to happen in a specific manner. For fight RP's I follow the no god-mod, no power play type of fighting..in where I'll post my boy attempting an attack and any damage and whatnot your girl takes or doesn't take is completely up to you and vice versa. I"m a big believer in taking damage in fights as well, so Jorm will get hurt too but hey he's a warmonger - he ought to be used to it lol

Sorry for taking a few days to get back to you! Dx

That would be awesome if he could train under Gabriel because sadly the old guy hasn't really had a student to train since I got him. xD I mean he has had his adopted son, but that is pretty much it. Would Gabriel need to have an Rp with Ironforge then or should we just backstory that one? o uo

Hmmm both of those offers sound interesting...
Maybe we could try Vesper first then do the Aellai later? o uo
Vesper wouldn't be that hard to budge on doing something dangerous compared to Aellai.

Oooo awesome <3
Yes I do have some predetermined wounds for her. o uo
She will be blinded, how that happens is up to you, and she will need to have some kind of injuries on each of her legs.
She can have more injuries then just that, but they were the ones that I was definitely going to have happen to her.
As far as the fight goes...Hydro isn't exactly the best fighter and your boy probably won't suffer too many wounds. xD
Last time she got into a fight with a kalona her ex-lifemate saved her. So I don't know how she would make it out of this one.

We can backstory it or RP it out as you prefer, as fellow do gooders we can always say they know of each other rather then having met face to face..or we can call them old friends? I'm up for either really.

Zangar and Vesper it is first then =-) Would you like me to start or you ?

I can offer Ironforge to come in an rescue your girl if you'd like - I need a good reason for him to become aware of Jormungander and his little plots anyways lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 am
That sounds good for them being old friends or something. xD
Gabriel knows a lot of people so I wouldn't be surprised. xD
I can start this one if you want?

Can you start the Zangar x Vesper one? xD
I have been running on empty when it comes to starters unless it's certain characters. o uo

That would be fine. xD If it helps you out and me out then it shouldn't be a problem <3
Want me to start this one as well?

Just so you know I can be a little slow with tagging depending on my muse. ; u;

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:58 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
That sounds good for them being old friends or something. xD
Gabriel knows a lot of people so I wouldn't be surprised. xD
I can start this one if you want?

Can you start the Zangar x Vesper one? xD
I have been running on empty when it comes to starters unless it's certain characters. o uo

That would be fine. xD If it helps you out and me out then it shouldn't be a problem <3
Want me to start this one as well?

Just so you know I can be a little slow with tagging depending on my muse. ; u;

lol no worries I'm sure my replies will slow down a little bit here shortly as well. I can start the Zangar/Vesper one here asap, shall pm you the link for it. If you have an idea for the Jorm/Hydro one feel free but if not I'm fine with starting that one as well. Tis up to you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:00 am
Alright! ^w^
Well I don't have an idea for Hydro. xD
Does Jorm have a place he inhabits or anything like that? Maybe she can wander into that area?

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:52 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX
Alright! ^w^
Well I don't have an idea for Hydro. xD
Does Jorm have a place he inhabits or anything like that? Maybe she can wander into that area?

He tends to move around a lot, mostly looking for other Kalona and the like so he could be just about anywhere. She could stumble upon him after a hunt perhaps?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:25 pm
Hello~

I like Okelani's personality and her plot ideas O:

Hamie usually gets herself hurt quite a lot. She is somewhat like a child, always running around without much regard towards safety and although most of her injuries are no more than scrapes or at most minor sprains, I cannot it imagine that it wouldn't get any worse than those since she is so active and usually thinks after she leaps. Hamie would probably think that it could be pretty neat if she could learn to patch herself up.

Do you think Okelani could possibly teach Hamie to be some sort of a healer? (or attempt to teach? Hamie may or may not succeed in learning xD)

Feel free to throw out ideas, and if you don't want to do this RP that is fine as well.

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 am
Hey all! RP replies and the like will be coming shortly - after I take a few days to adjust to having a newborn in the house!

cashmeresky

I would love for Oke to meet your girl! We can definitely set something up between them if you like.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 pm
JetAlmeara

That would be great~ Hamie would probably be skipping around the base of mountains or in the forest not giving any thought to the slippery rocks or roots even though there may be frost in the winter.

Do you want to start or should I? ouo

Congrats on the baby by the way~

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 am
cashmeresky
JetAlmeara

That would be great~ Hamie would probably be skipping around the base of mountains or in the forest not giving any thought to the slippery rocks or roots even though there may be frost in the winter.

If you have an idea for something would you mind starting? If not I shall try to get something up this afternoon or tomorrow morning and PM you the link =-)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:57 pm
JetAlmeara
cashmeresky
JetAlmeara

If you have an idea for something would you mind starting? If not I shall try to get something up this afternoon or tomorrow morning and PM you the link =-)

I can start then, although it may not be till tomorrow night because of school work.  

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 am
Everything should be tagged up heart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash