Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
VICTORYSTUCK- AN MSPA RP- Open- Accepting Trolls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Sure.
  When I can make a troll I will.
  As Jack Noir.
  No.
  Gold!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 pm
((Ah, alright))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm
(Hey, can you change my character's title to Rogue of Time?)  

Mad Haru

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:17 pm
((You sure? My character is the Rogue of Space. I don't mind changing it, just think it might be a little redundant.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:30 pm
(Neither of our planets' respective stock markets stand a chance. Change mine to Thief.)  

Mad Haru

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 pm
((Will do. smile ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm
((Changed it, and screw it, I'm opening this RP up! We can play while we wait for everyone else. I don't want to get into the actual game until we have all the characters, but in the comics there was a lot of screwing around before the game even came up, so we'll be fine.))

Brie Carlisle sat up in bed and gave herself a moment to wake up before she actually swung her legs over and got out. The first thing she did was go to her computer and turn it on. The computer itself was a giant gray monstrosity on the outside, looking like something from the stone ages of technology. On the inside however, it was not the same computer. Brie managed to accumulate enough pieces to make herself a fairly modern computer with the help of video tutorials online, since her Grandmother insisted that she didn't need anything new when the old still worked fine.

Paranoid old bat.

While her computer booted up she went to brush her teeth and get changed. When she came back the computer was up and running, but none of her friends were online yet. So, with nothing else to do Brie went downstairs to make herself some breakfast, hoping that one, it would be edible, and two, that by the time she got back there would be someone online to talk to.

Raining Eri

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 pm
(Wait, no, Rogue and Thief are more commonly taken by females, according to that recent update. Heir of Time, perhaps? Sorry I'm being so difficult.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:32 pm
((Theif too? Really? I thought it was just rogue. Hmmmm. And please, you're not being difficult. I actually enjoy the conversation. What is it exactly you're wanting your powers to do anyway? I figure as the Rogue of Space my character's powers wouldn't really be manipulating Space, but being ale to move through it as she wishes.))  

Raining Eri

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:52 pm
(I'm thinking Heir of Time would be able to DO THE TIMEY THING and stop time or something.)

Jackson Lake stretched as he awoke, several minutes prior to Brie. If she checked, she should find that Jackson had been pestering her for the past half-hour.

PP: Guten Morgen!
PP: Are you awake yet?
PP: I see that you aren't.
PP: You do realize that this gives me the right to make this Pesterlog, in retrospect, the most amazing Thing i will ever have written.

Jackson then proceeds to describe human existence in extremely reductionist detail.

PP: ...and then the Primate's Organs cease to pump fluids from one Direction to the others, which renders the Primate incapable of its aforementioned Purpose in life. Its Familien, out of Respect to their dead kin, bury it in the Ground and fight over its Possessions.

(Germans capitalize every noun. Therefore, so does Jackson Lake.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 pm
((That's a cool little fact there actually. I wanted to take German as my foreign language, but where I live, Spanish is more practical. So that's what I'm taking.))

Brie came back from eating one of her horrible tasting but beautiful creations and finally noticed that she was being pestered. She sat down at her Old-On-The-Outside computer and set her fingers to work.

TC: dudewhat have i told youabout your philosophical bullshit?
TC:and inanycase that is way tldr. also noone cares.

While waiting for a response she took a moment to connect her camera to the 3xO (old on the outside computer) and upload the picture she took of her pretty breakfast to one of her many online blogs.  

Raining Eri

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:24 pm
Jackson chuckled a bit.

PP: It is irrelevant whether anyone cares or not.
PP: Have you obtained the Beta?
PP: And I'll have you know that Reductionism is the ultimate form of Sarcasm.

Jason's stomach grumbled.

PP: Hold on, i need to fill my Stomach with finest Pieces of the Carcasses of Farm Animals paired with the lactic Fluids of other, larger Farm Animals, encased in Wheat Products.

(He's getting a ham and cheese sandwich.)

(Artsy Assholes and their Reductionist Bullshit-o-Meter will be made when we have another Artsy a*****e.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 pm
Brie rolled her eyes in lieu of actually laughing.

TC: i would giveyou advice but apparently i still suckat cooking.
TC: and no, i haven't gotten thebeta yet. have you?
TC: also, whatever

Brie looked up as she thought about anything else she could add. Her eyes met with those of one of the best actors ever, in poster form. His iconic voice and suave sophistication earning him roles in 195 movies and television shows through his life time. Vincent Price, the master of horror and wearer of one of the slickest mustaches ever.

"God," She thought. "Why do I crush on the dead ones?"

Adorning her wall were also men like Jerry Orbach, David Carradine, and Elvis Presley (who, while more noted for his singing, was still a dead actor), just to name a few.

Raining Eri

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 pm
((Time for me to hit the hay. Night all!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am
A few minutes passed.

PP: Brie.
PP: Are you looking at your creepy as ******** Shrine to the monochromatic Hollywood of Yesteryear?

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 am
taciturnCanis [TC] began pestering paintingPropagandist [PP]

TC: do you know how to sew..?
TC: specifically, do you know how to sew a mans mouth shut when he won't stop making horrid jokes..?
TC: he won't shut up...
TC: what's so funny about chuck norris anyway..?
TC: i don't get it...

taciturnCanis, AKA Eris Wulf, was currently sitting on the roof of her house using her phone to pester Jackson while her dad continued to make his horrible jokes. She had abandoned her computer in room in her attempt at solitude, but to no avail. She was stuck with him. "oh please shut up...", she whimpers.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff