Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Nerdy 18 yr guy looking for 17-20 girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lnnocent-BlTCH

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:17 am
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

lol well, it kind of doesn't fit together ,those two words, I am not a b***h and I am also not always innocent and since people always tell me I look innocent I thought it would be a good username ...
I seriously don't wanna appear like a b***h sweatdrop
Hmm. What else? Favorite color?

sorry I feel asleep yesterday sweatdrop
mh hard to say, I like it colorful (:
Blue Pink and Black how about you?
Blue and green. Is there anything else you'd like to know about me?

mhhh well what kind of video games do you like to play?
why do you think you are nerdy? :p
I like pretty much much all of them, but I enjoy racing games the most. Need For Speed has claimed a good chunk of my time. sweatdrop I think I'm nerdy for several reasons. I'm intelligent. I like video games. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. I'm well acquainted with both the Marvel and DC comic universes (leaning a bit towards Marvel). I'm kind of obsessed with Harry Potter and Star Wars. And I wear glasses, kind of completeing the "nerd look."

Need for speed is cool lol My best friend used to play it ALL the time and I just sat next to him and watched him for hours lol
Mangas are cool and I don't really have an idea about anime but I would give it a try lol I like harry potter too :p
I love glasses, I am so sad I don't need any sad
I always steel them from people lol
And a boy who is intelligent? whaaaat the hell? ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:22 am
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Hi, Jonathan smile
My name's Gabby, and I'm 17 going on 18 in September.
I saw your post on the guild's homepage and thought I'd say something.
How are you?
Hi. Thanks for noticing. I'm good. How are you?

I'm good, thanks.
Um, I don't know what else I should say. I'm kinda lame like that. sweatdrop
That's alright. If we were talking in person, I'd be the one at a lost for words. I'm kind of shy. Anywho, I saw on your profile that one of the bands you like is A Skylit Drive. That earns you major brownie points with me.

Yeah? That's really cool! I love their stuff before Adelphia, I didn't like that album as much. And I understand, about the shyness. I am too, don't worry.  

Dazzling Seduction

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:22 am
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

I like pretty much much all of them, but I enjoy racing games the most. Need For Speed has claimed a good chunk of my time. sweatdrop I think I'm nerdy for several reasons. I'm intelligent. I like video games. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. I'm well acquainted with both the Marvel and DC comic universes (leaning a bit towards Marvel). I'm kind of obsessed with Harry Potter and Star Wars. And I wear glasses, kind of completeing the "nerd look."

Need for speed is cool lol My best friend used to play it ALL the time and I just sat next to him and watched him for hours lol
Mangas are cool and I don't really have an idea about anime but I would give it a try lol I like harry potter too :p
Haha.Yeah, I know. Shocking. But it's true. Guess I'm in that dying breed of intelligent, chivalrous guys. Oh well. Anything eles?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 am
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

Haha.Yeah, I know. Shocking. But it's true. Guess I'm in that dying breed of intelligent, chivalrous guys. Oh well. Anything eles?

haha ;D so you have a pic of yourself?  

lnnocent-BlTCH

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 am
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Hi, Jonathan smile
How are you?

I'm good, thanks.
That's alright. If we were talking in person, I'd be the one at a lost for words. I'm kind of shy. Anywho, I saw on your profile that one of the bands you like is A Skylit Drive. That earns you major brownie points with me.

Yeah? That's really cool! I love their stuff before Adelphia, I didn't like that album as much. And I understand, about the shyness. I am too, don't worry.
Have you heard their stuff from Identity On Fire? Some of that's pretty good. But anyways, um, let's see. Do you like reading or playing video games?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:42 am
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH
Rayne_Falcon
lnnocent-BlTCH

haha ;D so you have a pic of yourself?
Got it to work. Here you go.
My Photos.  

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

Dazzling Seduction

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:42 am
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Hi, Jonathan smile
How are you?

I'm good, thanks.

Have you heard their stuff from Identity On Fire? Some of that's pretty good. But anyways, um, let's see. Do you like reading or playing video games?

I have! And I agree with you, some of their songs on there are good. I love to read, it's pretty rare to find me without a book in my hands. And, as for video games, my brother has tried me to get into playing call of duty with him and his friends but I'm not very good at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:47 am
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

I'm good, thanks.

I have! And I agree with you, some of their songs on there are good. I love to read, it's pretty rare to find me without a book in my hands. And, as for video games, my brother has tried me to get into playing call of duty with him and his friends but I'm not very good at it.
What kind of books do you like to read?  

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

Dazzling Seduction

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 am
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

I'm good, thanks.

I read just about anything. Classics (such as "The Scarlet Letter" and "Wuthering Heights"), romance, mystery, science fiction, etc. Some of my favorite series are The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, and the first three books of the Twilight saga. What about you?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:26 am
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

I read just about anything. Classics (such as "The Scarlet Letter" and "Wuthering Heights"), romance, mystery, science fiction, etc. Some of my favorite series are The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, and the first three books of the Twilight saga. What about you?
I too enjoy a variety of books. I like all of the series that you mentioned, as well Harry Potter, the House of Night Series, and the Inheritance series.  

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

Dazzling Seduction

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:33 am
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

I too enjoy a variety of books. I like all of the series that you mentioned, as well Harry Potter, the House of Night Series, and the Inheritance series.

I've read most of the House of Night Series but I stopped reading after the 6th or 7th book. It seemed to drag on and I just lost interest. I also like the Fade Series as well as the Fallen Series. I haven't gotten around to reading Harry Potter yet, but I've seen all of the movies.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 am
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

I've read most of the House of Night Series but I stopped reading after the 6th or 7th book. It seemed to drag on and I just lost interest. I also like the Fade Series as well as the Fallen Series. I haven't gotten around to reading Harry Potter yet, but I've seen all of the movies.
Yeah, they do tend to drag on a little bit towards the middle. I'll have to check out the Fade series and was thinking about checking out the Fallen series. Is there anything you would like to know about me?  

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

Dazzling Seduction

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 am
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

Yeah, they do tend to drag on a little bit towards the middle. I'll have to check out the Fade series and was thinking about checking out the Fallen series. Is there anything you would like to know about me?

Both of those series are awesome! You should definitely check them out when you get the chance. Um, pretty much whatever you'd like to share.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:39 am
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

Both of those series are awesome! You should definitely check them out when you get the chance. Um, pretty much whatever you'd like to share.
Hmm. My favorite colors are blue and green. I really like animals (I wnat to be a vet). And I like Star Wars. Just throwin that out there. sweatdrop  

Shining_Knight_the_3rd

Dazzling Seduction

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 am
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction
Rayne_Falcon
Dazzling Seduction

Hmm. My favorite colors are blue and green. I really like animals (I wnat to be a vet). And I like Star Wars. Just throwin that out there. sweatdrop

My favorite colors are blue and purple. I like animals as well, but I want to be a teacher. I was raised with Star Wars, so I'm a fan of George Lucas. Haha.  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff