Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Whitethorne House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

Anastasia, noticing that Shin was awake and watching her, smiled over at him. "Good morning, Shin!" she said brightly. How did you sleep last night? I hope well."

She looked back at the eggs she was preparing, also dyed green, and looked back at the boy. "Would you like to help with breakfast? I'm currently busy with the eggs, but you can help by cutting up the melon over there."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin raised a brow. He did not know what she was doing. It looked like potions for food to him. He nodded, going over and slicing it. His hands working perfectly to slice the melon into perfectly perportinal 1 and 1/2 inch pieces. His hands kept just behind the knife. He was done in less then 4 minutes.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

Anastasia nodded, then looked over the pieces he'd cut up. "That's pretty good. You must be excellent with a knife." She reached under the counter and pulled out a pan to fry the eggs. She winked in a conspiratorial manner as she placed the pan down on the stove and tipped the egg mixture into the pan. "My sons never seem to want to help me with cooking, though Chris will cook for himself now and then."

She rose an eyebrow in consideration. "Thinking about it, however, I was wanting to know if perhaps you'd need to get all of your stuff for school. We went shopping for the kids yesterday, but I don't recall seeing a trunk for you or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin looked over. "My family specializes in potions. If I could not cut something like this, I would have been beaten" He said, not thinking anything odd about that. He watched her cook. "So.. It is like cooking for potions...?" he said, comparing cooking to what he knew. "I don't mind helping you Mrs. Whitethorn" He said. He nodded, pulling out his necklace. "I have my stuff here.." He said.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

Anastasia nearly dropped the spatula she was using to stir the eggs with. "Beaten?" She knew that the teen had been cursed by his own mother, so she shouldn't have been surprised, but to hear it from Shin's mouth like it was nothing... "No one should ever beat someone for something they can't do. That's wrong." Hearing his comparison to potions and cooking, however, she nodded. "Yes, it is exactly like potions. You have to watch the food carefully to make sure it doesn't burn. And you can help me cook whenever you wish to, though normally guests in this house don't actually cook." Upon hearing where his things were, she nodded. "That's good, since all of you will have to get to school shortly."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:45 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin looked over, puzzled at her shock. "Why is it wrong? It tought me the only think I'll ever be good for" He voiced, just as nonchalantly. He looked over, holding the knife. "How else can I help?" He asked. He smiled at her, his face brightening. He ignored the guest comment. He did not feel like a guest. He felt like an intruder.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

Finishing with the eggs, she tipped the pan of them onto a platter. "Because it is. Beating someone doesn't teach anything, only fear, and honestly, how can someone learn if they're afraid all the time?" She gestured to the platters with eggs and pancakes. "If you would please put the melon onto a platter and help me to set the table, I think it's about time for breakfast. I'll make sure that my children are awake."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin put the melon on a platter, carring it to the table. He sighed. "I learned how..." He said, puzzled slightly. He had not noticed the green yet, just that it looked good. He stood back by the door watching before nodding and turning to go back to his room.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

Chalmes groaned at the knock at his door. He really didn't want to get up, but when his mother poked her head in, he knew he had to. He got out of bed and pulled on his clothes, running his fingers through his hair and not particularly caring if he looked presentable. Besides, it wasn't like anyone but his family was going to see him. He stepped out and heard his twin and sister being woken up, and noticed the guest - Shin, right? - going up the stairs to the guest bedroom. "Hey, where're you going? Breakfast is ready!" He groaned and started up the stairs to get the other teen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin turned already at the door. He was dressed with his hair brushed. "To the room...?" He asked, wondering if he should go out side or something.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image

Chalmes blinked, not believing what he was hearing. "Wait, you're not eating?" Suddenly Chalmes was wrapping his arm around the other teen. "Nope, c'mon. If I have to be up before noon, then you need to eat. I mean, look at you! Skin and bones as it is!" He started steering Shin downstairs, not even listening for if the older boy was protesting or not. "My mum's cooking isn't that bad, you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin looked at him. He was being steered down stairs. "But..I ate last night... Why would I need to eat again?" He asked, looking confused. He could not fight this boy, the younger boy was stronger then him.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 pm
User Image

Chalmes looked in surprise at the other boy. "Umm, yeah... Mum kinda has kittens if we try to skip meals on her. Merlin! Don't you eat breakfast?" He noticed that his mum was back downstairs putting the rest of breakfast onto the table. "Um, mum, why's everything green?"

Chris, who had followed the two downstairs, gave his twin an exasperated look. "She did it last night, too, Chalmes. You weren't paying attention, though."

Chalmes blinked at Chris. "Wait, you mean he likes green food?" He looked back at Shin. "Mate, you've got some wierd tastes."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:57 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin raised a brow. "How would your mother have kittens? Is it a curse?" He asked, letting him self be led. Then he saw all the food was green. He staired in shock. "Wha...why?" He asked, having not expected that. He looked at the other boy. "I only eat green food" He said.
⁈PREFECT⁉

Mood? not bad.
Emotional state? Shocked
Physical State? bad,

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:11 am
User Image

Chalmes just put one of his hands to his face and shook his head. "C'mon, mate. Gotta eat something." Chalmes made sure to sit Shin down and sat himself down next to the older teen. He pulled a face. Green pancakes. "I can't believe I used to like all my food green," he muttered, before he started taking some of the food on the table and started piling it onto both his and Shin's plates.

Chris sat down opposite them, frowning as he regarded the two. It hadn't escaped his notice (even if it seemed to have escaped Chalmes's) that it seemed to him like Shin had been mistreated. How, he couldn't figure out, but he knew that whatever had happened to the teen was pretty bad in order for him to react the way he did when they got home. He took the platter from Chalmes and started to load his own plate with food.

Eretria came down last, and seated heerself down next to Chris, who passed the food over to her and she started to take it herself. She herself pulled a face at all the green, but said nothing. Instead, she simply watched Shin as she ate.  
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff