Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Come and let us Serve you: The Phoenix Maidens/Stallions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:07 pm
mindsend
This/These mare(s) wishes to Join the Phoenix Maidens

Name: Temazcalteci
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About: I was originally going to have her run her own hotsprings, BUT... JOINING A HERD SOUNDS MORE FUN. She's secretive and mysterious, but kind and glad to help soquili and familiars find peace through relaxation. I'd like her to be more focused on the baths; not sure if there's a special rank for that? Maybe she can help run the Specialty Baths service? She can make soaps, shampoos, conditioners, bath oils and fragrances, and has an eye for decoration (particularly when it comes to flowers). She needs a more fleshed out personality but I do better at that through RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:14 am
Calixita
mindsend
This/These mare(s) wishes to Join the Phoenix Maidens

Name: Temazcalteci
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About: I was originally going to have her run her own hotsprings, BUT... JOINING A HERD SOUNDS MORE FUN. She's secretive and mysterious, but kind and glad to help soquili and familiars find peace through relaxation. I'd like her to be more focused on the baths; not sure if there's a special rank for that? Maybe she can help run the Specialty Baths service? She can make soaps, shampoos, conditioners, bath oils and fragrances, and has an eye for decoration (particularly when it comes to flowers). She needs a more fleshed out personality but I do better at that through RP.

Welcome to the Phoenix Maidens! Currently there isn't a special Rank for the baths, but this herd IS technically still in the Works (Been doing most of the setup/planning on my own) and it IS open for some help with the planning and plotting. Its one of the reasons I saved two pages worth of posts: So as things come I can re adjust things and have enough space to add more info/a navigation etc  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash