Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Ryu Aburame versus Ayane Hikari [Victor: Ayane] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 am
TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 am
Ayane Arashi Hikari

Ayane's clone wouldn't have the time to jump back as it had made one mistake, facing Ryu's clone in close combat. It would only take one touch from his clone to freeze her clone, wheter the clone did it or Ryu's did, during the time the real Ayane dodged the real Ryu's Glacier Shot. And as with the last clone, the fire explosion from this clone wouldn't damage Ryu's clone's supercooled body. If the clone couldn't somehow avoid getting frozen from his clone though, it would be two vs one as this was Ayane's last clone. Ryu didn't give Ayane time to make more clones as he quickly did more one handed handsigns. "Raikou Koori No Jutsu [Lightning Ice Technique]" A ball of water formed in front of his hand as he aimed it at Ayane, forming an icicle the size of a kunai. Once it formed, he sent it at her, the icicle moving so fast that even Ryu could not see it. The icicle also let out a loud sonic boom as it moved towards Ayane.

(145/800)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:22 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos

Ayane Hikari

User Image

[Hatake Bloodline][The White Glint][Raiken Clan]

[300/800]

User Image

The clone of Ayane felt the touch of the clone and smiled. The real ryu and the clone were so close why not do something exciting. As the clone touched Ayane's clone steam began to show from the fact ice was forming on her and it was melting as well. Ayane swirved around the clone and was in between the real ryu and clone. She slit her own throat with her katana as Ryu was using the handsigns for his jutsu. The resulting death strike caused an explosion between the two and since they were so close together it would more than likely harm them both. Fire quickly spread towards the both of them possibly interrupting Ryu's jutsu in the process. What's worse was at that exact moment Karyuu Endan was right upon Ryu at point blank range.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 am
Ayane Arashi Hikari

Ryu's eyes widened again as he saw Ayane's clone move its katana to suicide, and changed his handsigns to protect himself. "Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)" Once again, a whirlwind surrounded him, granting him some protection from the clone's flames as it exploded. This and the Karyuu Endan that hit Ryu after dispelled the whirlwind immediately, though Ryu was unharmed from the majority of the damage, his burnt arm casuing him some pain from the heat. His clone was unharmed due to its supercooled body being able to resist the flames. Ryu decided it was time for more reinforcment as he performed more handsigns and placed his hand on the ground. "Mushi Yose no Jutsu (Insect Gathering Technique)"A web like chakra formed where his hand was, attracting all the bugs in the surrounding area. As he waited for the bugs to arrive, the clone immedately went on the assault towards Ayane, with her having no more clones, and did the last jutsu it could do. "Raikou Koori No Jutsu [Lightning Ice Technique]" Forming a ball of water in front of its hand, it formed into an icicle the size of a kunai, then shot straight at her at incredibly high speed that only someone with Sharingan could see, leaving loud sonic boom behind it.

(110/800)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 am
TimeTravellerDhaos
Ayane Arashi Hikari

Ryu's eyes widened again as he saw Ayane's clone move its katana to suicide, and changed his handsigns to protect himself. "Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)" Once again, a whirlwind surrounded him, granting him some protection from the clone's flames as it exploded. This and the Karyuu Endan that hit Ryu after dispelled the whirlwind immediately, though Ryu was unharmed from the majority of the damage, his burnt arm casuing him some pain from the heat. His clone was unharmed due to its supercooled body being able to resist the flames. Ryu decided it was time for more reinforcment as he performed more handsigns and placed his hand on the ground. "Mushi Yose no Jutsu (Insect Gathering Technique)"A web like chakra formed where his hand was, attracting all the bugs in the surrounding area. As he waited for the bugs to arrive, the clone immedately went on the assault towards Ayane, with her having no more clones, and did the last jutsu it could do. "Raikou Koori No Jutsu [Lightning Ice Technique]" Forming a ball of water in front of its hand, it formed into an icicle the size of a kunai, then shot straight at her at incredibly high speed that only someone with Sharingan could see, leaving loud sonic boom behind it.

(110/800)

(I caught you in a big god mod however from what crew and the captain are telling me ice is completely immune to fire. Which means I would of lost many times now. I quit the tournament. You win.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:38 am
Ayane Arashi Hikari
TimeTravellerDhaos
Ayane Arashi Hikari

(110/800)

(I caught you in a big god mod however from what crew and the captain are telling me ice is completely immune to fire. Which means I would of lost many times now. I quit the tournament. You win.)

(It was my fault as much as it was yours to not have known that. As I said in the ooc, we should just continue with this new information now in mind.)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:10 am
TimeTravellerDhaos

(I've been asked to continue in the tournament and everything else will be forgotten. The problem for the duration of the fight Ryu has been as fast as Ayane. Most of the time I didn't care and let it slide until one post where the clone of Ayane was to jump back you said she wouldn't have the time to even jump back although Ayane has hatake and raiken bloodline/clan meaning regardless she's going to be quick. Although the fact of it was that I posted with her jumping back and using that jutsu chidori sharp spear and took out the chakra points as well. 'Since you rewinded the time' on that I decided to play the same game in a way. Ayane slipped by the clone and slit her throat causing an explosion of flames in between the two. The flames would cause first degree burns and since your post of the glacier block they are very close from the description. She exploded while he was doing the hand signs of the original lightning ice technique since you rewinded the time a bit as well as myself. Another thing is Ayane used Karyuu Endan sending it flying towards the real Ryu and then he used the original lightning ice technique. Then in the following post utilizing ayane's clone in a different way Karyuu Endan would of been right in front of him as the lightning ice technique was launched. However here's where my problem lies. In a previous post Ayane ran in a semi circle while Ryu was shootin icicles at her causing the real Ryu and the clone to be back to back in a sense. In your most recent post you posted Ryu's eyes widening as he saw the Ayane clone commit suicide. If he's using a jutsu concentrating on the Ayane in front of him how is he able to see behind him? As well as he within a split second drops the jutsu he's using and perfroms hand signs within a split second still as an explosion occurs right behind him? While he's about to use the Lightning Ice Technique and Karyuu Endan is within point blank range?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:41 am
Ayane Arashi Hikari
TimeTravellerDhaos

(I've been asked to continue in the tournament and everything else will be forgotten. The problem for the duration of the fight Ryu has been as fast as Ayane. Most of the time I didn't care and let it slide until one post where the clone of Ayane was to jump back you said she wouldn't have the time to even jump back although Ayane has hatake and raiken bloodline/clan meaning regardless she's going to be quick. Although the fact of it was that I posted with her jumping back and using that jutsu chidori sharp spear and took out the chakra points as well. 'Since you rewinded the time' on that I decided to play the same game in a way. Ayane slipped by the clone and slit her throat causing an explosion of flames in between the two. The flames would cause first degree burns and since your post of the glacier block they are very close from the description. She exploded while he was doing the hand signs of the original lightning ice technique since you rewinded the time a bit as well as myself. Another thing is Ayane used Karyuu Endan sending it flying towards the real Ryu and then he used the original lightning ice technique. Then in the following post utilizing ayane's clone in a different way Karyuu Endan would of been right in front of him as the lightning ice technique was launched. However here's where my problem lies. In a previous post Ayane ran in a semi circle while Ryu was shootin icicles at her causing the real Ryu and the clone to be back to back in a sense. In your most recent post you posted Ryu's eyes widening as he saw the Ayane clone commit suicide. If he's using a jutsu concentrating on the Ayane in front of him how is he able to see behind him? As well as he within a split second drops the jutsu he's using and perfroms hand signs within a split second still as an explosion occurs right behind him? While he's about to use the Lightning Ice Technique and Karyuu Endan is within point blank range?)

(I understand where you're going with, and forgive me for the parts that I went too fast, but when I mean about no time to jump back was, the mintue the clone even started the close combat with my clone before it decided to jump back, the fact it has to touch the clone during the combat suggest that my clone should have frozen the clone just from the first attack by one of them. And as for Ryu noticing the suicide, we never did establish if the two clones were moving during the close combat, something that was lacking on both part. And I already mention that Karyuu Endan should have no effect the clone due to its supercooled body, and as we just learned, normal fire has no effect on ice jutsu, something the clone is. That also means the first Karyuu Endan would also have no effect on the block, leaving that from even getting near me no matter how close the block was. Did I forget anything?)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Poetic Writer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos

(You're not understanding. First. The clone would have been able to evade. Second. You never stated that the real ryu moved at all and that the clone only moved around to protect him from the clone Ayane. 2.1. I did state that the clone ran at the two after the glacier block and when Ryu used the glacier shot technique she ran in a semi circle meaning his back would be to the clones. 2.2. Ryu does not have eyes in the back of his head. Third. Due to the speed Ayane posses the clone should have been able to use the Chidori sharp spear jutsu just fine before the ryu clone closed the gap between them from her flipping back. Fourth. If you're going to read my posts read them fully. Ayane used Karyuu Endan on the real Ryu not the clone and it's in front of him right now as he's using the Lightning ice technique. Fifth. The point of her suicide causes an explosion directly in between the Ryu's. It won't affect the clone probably however it 'WILL' get ryu. That katon bunshin is a kage level jutsu. Sixth. Due to the fact that neither of us really under stood the typo within the Hyoton clan description talking about Immense flames meaning 'Demonic flames' It was decided to let it slide and you even let it slide as well. So now you're going back on something you let slide and bringing it up? Seventh. Ryu was already using a jutsu and as he used the imaginary eyes within the back of his head he dropped his jutsu, used one, turned his attention back to the real ayane and used another jutsu while an explosion just occured as he was using the jutsu and Karyuu Endan is on him like white on rice... All in a split second. Now am I forgetting anything?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:42 pm
Okay, seeing as no other crew has stepped in to solve this matter, I will....

Dhaos, she got you. You're on fire, in the middle of a massive explosion and whatever else she's throwing at you. You're done, deal with it. You didn't read fully and it cost you, now carry on...don't make me come back here or i will flat out decide the match for you.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm
Snuffins

Dhaos, she ******** got you. You're on fire, in the middle of a massive explosion and whatever else she's throwing at you. You're ********, deal with it. You didn't read fully and it cost you, now carry on...don't make me come back here or i will flat out decide the match for you.

(Sorry, but there are some part of the argument I understand and some I don't. For one, she's the one that went in close combat with the clone, its right there on her post. Which mean HER clone attacked the clone... or am I to assume she just loly ran up to the clone and just stood there to jump back. And yes, I will understand I shouldn't have seen the clone if she moved in a semi-circle. A mistake on my part. But if she did shoot a Karyuu Endan, I would still stop my jutsu to use Armor of Wind, if not for the clone but for the Karyuu Endan)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm
TimeTravellerDhaos
Snuffins

Dhaos, she ******** got you. You're on fire, in the middle of a massive explosion and whatever else she's throwing at you. You're ********, deal with it. You didn't read fully and it cost you, now carry on...don't make me come back here or i will flat out decide the match for you.

(Sorry, but there are some part of the argument I understand and some I don't. For one, she's the one that went in close combat with the clone, its right there on her post. Which mean HER clone attacked the clone... or am I to assume she just loly ran up to the clone and just stood there to jump back. And yes, I will understand I shouldn't have seen the clone if she moved in a semi-circle. A mistake on my part. But if she did shoot a Karyuu Endan, I would still stop my jutsu to use Armor of Wind, if not for the clone but for the Karyuu Endan)

saying you engage it in close combat does not mean you run up and punch it. I could easily say I engage something in close combat, but then instantly say that was a dumb idea and back out of it. It's actually a tactic i use in fights, I get in close, even though i'm a long range fighter, to either test out my person's tai/weapon skills or use some jutsu in an unorthidox manner. For all I know, her plan was to jump in and out as a distraction. And simply dropping a jutsu doesn't mean you have the time to instantly whip out another 1. I just had this discussion with the person I'm fighting. From what I see, you have no heightened perception, so your on the same base level as her. In the short amount of time you had, you couldnt have dropped your jutsu, registered what is happening to you, formuate a retaliation strategy, and began using the hand seals for it in a short amount of time. Yes we are ninjas, yes we are fast, but we're not super computers, and without something like the sharingan, you couldn't possibly see and process all of her attacks in "a split second" like you did. My decision stands as is.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Snuffins
TimeTravellerDhaos
Snuffins

saying you engage it in close combat does not mean you run up and punch it. I could easily say I engage something in close combat, but then instantly say that was a dumb idea and back out of it. It's actually a tactic i use in fights, I get in close, even though i'm a long range fighter, to either test out my person's tai/weapon skills or use some jutsu in an unorthidox manner. For all I know, her plan was to jump in and out as a distraction. And simply dropping a jutsu doesn't mean you have the time to instantly whip out another 1. I just had this discussion with the person I'm fighting. From what I see, you have no heightened perception, so your on the same base level as her. In the short amount of time you had, you couldnt have dropped your jutsu, registered what is happening to you, formuate a retaliation strategy, and began using the hand seals for it in a short amount of time. Yes we are ninjas, yes we are fast, but we're not super computers, and without something like the sharingan, you couldn't possibly see and process all of her attacks in "a split second" like you did. My decision stands as is.

(*sigh* If thats your answer, then there is nothing I can do now is there. I've been burn to a crisp. Simple as that. She won the fight. And I'm being serious.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 pm
Snuff, I agree with you, but please don't be rude about it.

Simply put, Dhaos, you have to put more into account than just jutsu. You've been ignoring all of the other factors like speed, reaction time, flexibility, intelligence. Bounty Hunters are unfortunately inferior in all aspects, it's just that they HAVE all aspects. You can't dodge someone 5 S faster than you, etc, unless you have perception, which your character lacks. You used your bugs as a method of offense when they easily could've been used strategically to win, and when you did that, you rendered yourself prey to someone who was stronger than you in every other aspect.

This isn't just involving this match -- please be more realistic in the future, and this goes to EVERYONE in the tournament.

At the same time though Ayane, you have to be more conscious of the situation, and also, you need to think things more calmly from now on. If you make a mistake, you shouldn't just give up or tell Crew, you should ask your opponent to work it out with you. Crew is not a constant mediator, it is a last resort. We prefer to leave people's matches to themselves unless rules are being broken.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm
Saemus
Snuff, I agree with you, but please don't be rude about it.

Simply put, Dhaos, you have to put more into account than just jutsu. You've been ignoring all of the other factors like speed, reaction time, flexibility, intelligence. Bounty Hunters are unfortunately inferior in all aspects, it's just that they HAVE all aspects. You can't dodge someone 5 S faster than you, etc, unless you have perception, which your character lacks. You used your bugs as a method of offense when they easily could've been used strategically to win, and when you did that, you rendered yourself prey to someone who was stronger than you in every other aspect.

This isn't just involving this match -- please be more realistic in the future, and this goes to EVERYONE in the tournament.

At the same time though Ayane, you have to be more conscious of the situation, and also, you need to think things more calmly from now on. If you make a mistake, you shouldn't just give up or tell Crew, you should ask your opponent to work it out with you. Crew is not a constant mediator, it is a last resort. We prefer to leave people's matches to themselves unless rules are being broken.

Just gonna say, she didn't ask for crew help. I saw this, saw obvious flaws that were being looked over and ignored, so i stepped in to end it so the fight can carry on.....and i guess i'll try to be nicer.....  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff