Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ohio Guild!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who live in Ohio, or visit! 

Tags: Ohio, Convention, Columbus, Cleveland, Midwest 

Reply Welcome To The Ohio Guild!
Fable Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:14 pm
OblivionKnight
okay, well listen to me. Most of the games that there is any public hype about will come out at 50 dollars

Yeah. 3nodding Halo 2 is even more than that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:53 pm
Yah, isn't halo 2 like 55 bucks?  

cherry haterade

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:22 pm
OblivionKnight
Yah, isn't halo 2 like 55 bucks?

Yeah.

I bought Fable today and i am already stuck. I cant beat that rock giant. I think i need to get better equipment or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:31 pm
have you bought fable yet Oblivion?  

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

cherry haterade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:55 pm
Yeah, and the rock gaint was easy. The best strategy is to fight close up and then when he goes to attack roll back via the Y button and then keep pounding away close up. When you get to far away the rock giant throws the rocks at you and they are a pain in the a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:54 pm
Man....I read through this thread (I own two xboxes and barely play any games but thats not the point, i'd much rather have a ps2 as far as new systems go) But damn...I can't believe none of you guys are true blue Sega Genesis fans. Its about the onlything I play.  

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:56 am
OblivionKnight
Yeah, and the rock gaint was easy. The best strategy is to fight close up and then when he goes to attack roll back via the Y button and then keep pounding away close up. When you get to far away the rock giant throws the rocks at you and they are a pain in the a**.

Yay I beat him! I failed my boasting though. I couldnt do it naked sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:55 am
T.C. Mystikal
OblivionKnight

aww I go around killing people in there sleep. especially babies.  

ccg1232009

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:36 pm
ccg1232009
T.C. Mystikal
OblivionKnight

aww I go around killing people in there sleep. especially babies.

Lol i didnt want to be evil when i my character was a kid because i didnt want to be mean to the little kids sad . But now since i am an adult Its kinda fun twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:56 pm
Now i am tryin to sneak pass the Bandits and get to this gate but i keep getting caught. sweatdrop  

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

Gemini05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:45 pm
T.C. Mystikal
Now i am tryin to sneak pass the Bandits and get to this gate but i keep getting caught. sweatdrop

get an ebony bow and work up you'r skill in bow augment it with a lightning stone and kill thim long rabge with it one shot kill's and tada. i beat fable in one day the game is easy if you know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:57 pm
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

get an ebony bow and work up you'r skill in bow augment it with a lightning stone and kill thim long rabge with it one shot kill's and tada. i beat fable in one day the game is easy if you know what to do.

really? and they wont yell to clothes the gate?  

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

Gemini05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:00 pm
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

Nope just make sure you are far away wene you do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:02 pm
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

sweet!! thank you so much  

T.C. Mystikal
Crew

Gemini05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:03 pm
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal
Gemini05
T.C. Mystikal

sweet!! thank you so much

You are welcome. I beat the game in light and now im beating it as dark im on the last quest LoL it is easy wene you get master wepon's and platemale.  
Welcome To The Ohio Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff