Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Phantom of the Past - Kingdom Hearts [Accepting / Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 pm
((I could make him if you want))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:43 am
[Alright then =3]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:21 pm
Dilan one of the few officers on patrol that night heard the explosion coming off near the cafe store and quickly ran off in that direction pulling out his stun gun hoping nothing to severe was happening.

Ace had decided to enter the castle and fund himself dodging some guards before he found a girl who seemed to be having head problems and decides to show himself. "You ok? You seem to be having some trouble... Shouldn't you be inside as well?" Ace asks with a smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:35 pm
Sora soon stood up laughing insanely, "As if!" for some reason her right eye was gold while the other was blue for some reason. "What right have you got barging into someone else's home" she said before pulling two pistols.

Mitsuru looked out the window when he heard loud noises. When it looked like Sora was fighting someone she rushes outside to find out what was happening. From the looks of it they were under attack.

Momoko heard some sounds from the castle and went to check what was up. She saw Ace, and Sora. "Isn't that the Opera Princess? What is she doing...?" she said quietly. "Xigbar? Wait, what?"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 pm
"Right? Meh, it's not like it matters. I would put those away though. It is not like they can harm me." Ace says continuing to smile. "I have a potion if you want one. I also didn't come here for a fight, though if you are strong I would gladly accept it." A keyblade forms in Ace's hand and he looks over to see Mitsuru "Hello. My names Ace and I just came by to see the castle."

Dilan reaches the spot where Continental was and sees dust still wafting from a small crater in the ground with the man sleeping on the bench in front of it. Dilan aims his gun at the man and wakes him "SIR! I am going to have to ask you to come with me."

Continental opens one eye and see the man in front of him pointing a gun at him. He smiles and raises both of his hands slowly and speaks "Alright, but where would we be going if I might ask?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:55 pm
"If thats the case why did you ask as if you were going to assassinate someone" Sora asked.

"And I wonder why you are out here Sora..." Mitsuru said after walking out the door. Her lack of sleep seems quite clear. Sora reluctantly put her guns away.

"How boring" Momoko walked off. Eventually she would find Dilan arresting. She tries to sneak by without notice since her dorm has a pretty strict curfew in which police usually upkeep. However in her so called 'escape' she trips on uneven ground, and drops her guitar which looks exactly like Demyx's sitar.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:03 pm
Ace has his keyblade disappear "I never said anything about assassination, but I take it the gaurds are now coming by all the commotion."

Dilan looks over to see Momoko and her guitar on the ground "Hey! Momoko what are you doing outside past your curfew again?" He asks then turn his direction towards Continental again "I would like you to come with me so we can figure out who you are and why you damaged the pavement. Momoko you are coming as well so we can discuss the punishment you should have for breaking curfew again." Dilan thought about it and was probably not going to punish her this time as he had a person who had blown a hole in the ground so it was more important she was safe.

Ace's last Heartless returns and stares at him before entering into his shadow. "So as we were. Would you guys mind if I come in, chat, have something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:22 pm
Mitrusu glanced at Sora for a moment, "I don't mind" she said. "Just don't wake up... I'll be sleeping for a day or two" she said as she went back inside.

"Still, you act a little too suspicious... Mitsu is a little too trusting" Sora said before going back inside. No wandering for tonight.

Momoko was a little disappointed she got caught.... again. She got up and picked her guitar up. "Alrighty then" She said, she slightly regretted not getting Opera Princess's autograph while she was out. Sora is very popular and the fact its nearly impossible to meet her makes an autograph even more valuable.

The main reasons Momoko would be wandering at nights is either from performing at a local cafe, or the opera. She had an urge to ask Dilan if he was also a fan of the Opera Princess. But he didn't seem to be the type to like Opera, or anything along the lines. Tonight the Princess played as Blind Mag in Repo! The Genetic Opera.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 pm
Ace nods and follows the two inside stretching out his arms and loos at the decorations of the castle as they walk through it. "So how am I suspicious again? I did introduce myself and everything.?" Ace asks even though he did sneak in at first.

Continental sees Momoko and waves with his hands still in the air and a smile "I was only killing a Heartless that was going by, it is not like I wanted to harm anyone or anything." He says as he gets closer to Dilan.

Dilan sighs and wonders what Heartless would even be doing here as he pus his gun away and notices the mans own guns, but he seems to be willing to cooperate.. for now at least so he kept his hand close to his holster. "Alrigh you two let's go to the station. Dilan pulls out his talkie and speaks into it "This is Dilan I have miss Momoko with me this evening and a new guy who has weapons on him, he claims he was killing a Heartless, but I am taking him in just in case. We will be there in a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm
"Sorry, but I sometimes act a little weird with a headache..." Sora said, "Plus, its mainly that you were sneaking past the guards. Usually people don't want in that badly unless they were itching to steal something" she said as she led him to the lodge. Mitsuru went to her bedroom. There was a portret of their father Ansem The Wise hung above the fireplace.

Momoko was just as confused about the heartless. "Wait... why would there be any heartless here to begin with? I mean, since Mitusu The Wise took over in her dad's place there hasn't been even one sighting"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Dilan looked at her and didn't know what to say and was just going to guess before he was cut off by Continental "It is most likely that there is someone else here other than me. He or she is probably able to summon Heartless to help fight for them so I should probably get to work after we are done with the questions you want to ask. By the way, my name is Continental."

"I guess that makes sense, but I don't really plan on taking anything." Ace says as he follows Sora "I usually just travel to different worlds looking for things to do and I stumbled upon this one, though I happened to come here at night so I didn't have anywhere to stay at the moment."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 pm
"Just don't betray Mitsu's trust" Sora said before sitting on a couch. She glanced at the portrait of her father. "The previous leader was Ansem The Wise... he was involved in the downfall of Organization XIII nearly eighteen years ago" she said. He probably didn't care about stuff like that. "The one who did fight then was someone named Sora... I was given the same name" She added as a roundabout was of telling him her name.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 pm
"So I take it this Sora person is still alive? If he was able to take down an organization then I would like to fight him someday. So what was this organization? Did they control Heartless or something? Oh and what was their objective?" Ace asks

Dilan looks at the man kinda dumbfounded "Wait, there is someone who can control the Heartless here? So let's just say this was true, what do you have to do with this and what makes us believe you don't control them?" Dilan asks Continental

Continental smiles "Well I am a protector of the worlds from the darkness and as to why you can believe I don't use Heartless? Well it's because of these guys." He says as two Dusk Nobody appear, one on each side of him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:10 pm
"Thats a nobody" Momoko said even though she never actually seen them before in her life. She shouldn't be able to know what a nobody looks like. But somehow she does.

"Yes" Sora said, "Organization XIII was a group composed of 13 nobodies. Not many people actually know what their goal truly was. We think they were collecting hearts to complete Kingdom Hearts. I think... they wanted to regain their lost hearts and become whole again... but they caused too many problems for the worlds. So eventually all of them with exception of Roxas died." Sora explained. "In fact... a lot of times I see Kingdom Hearts in my dreams... a giant heart shaped moon..."  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:21 pm
"That's right, they are a lot better than Heartless as they actually have better fighting skills and are more organized than just being in massive numbers relying on pure instinct. So I think this proves I am free of the charges of controlling the Heartless." Continental says while Dilan stops for a second

"This doesn't seem right, what would a Heartless user want with this planet?...Maybe they after Mitsuru!? Dilan says as he looks towards the castle

"Well that may be possible if the person named Mitsuru is stopping the Heartless from coming in."

Ace smiles and takes a seat "I'll be, Kingdom Hearts... I haven't seen it in many years, then again I have only seen it twice to begin with, but it is a sight to behold nonetheless. I unfortunately never got to use it myself. I was always helping others protect it."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff