Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Violent Paradise - Open/Needs MOAR PEOPLES PLZ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:10 pm
"Of course I don't leave messes!" She chirped. "I don't need to eat, because I get energy from sunlight and blood! Speaking of, I left a little mess in one of the rooms." Her face darkened. "He was saying mean things about my Queen." Then she squealed and hugged Kaistern, rubbing her face on his shoulder and making a happy humming noise.

"Hello!" Prince Mary the Fourth declared upon entering the tavern, pleased with how his very presence made everything better. "I desire a cup of your finest alcohol, immediately!" He settled down in a seat, his pompousness settling down like a cloud of smug around him, ignoring everyone who was obviously beneath him, which meant everybody.

((Oh, wow, I'm going to have fun with this one.))

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:17 pm
Sora's eyes began twitching, and she felt a headache come up. Though she decided it best not to say anything. He'd probably ignore her anyway. But still he seemed like a person best to ignore... if possible.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:22 pm
Kaistern sighed, as he so often did, and just seemed to ignore the girl nuzzling his shoulder. "Hi, Rebekah." he said flatly as he drummed his fingers on the counter as he waited for his drink.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:24 pm
Barkeep had already been headed to the back room, where she washed and kept all the dishes upon hearing Rebekah's confession. Barkeep let out a heavy sigh and shook her head slightly, not pleased at all with this revelation. "Next time you decide to be a violent, raving patriot, please take it outside. Otherwise, I'm not going to let you back in until you learn how to clean your own messes." If there was anything that could get someone kicked from her establishment, it was starting a religious or political riot. Barkeep had her own oppinions on both, certainly, but at least she had the know-how to keep it to herself. Regardless of that, she grabbed two clean mugs before heading over to the tankards behind the bar. She filled each up according to her customer's orders, mixing in extra honey in one as was requested by Kaistern before delivering it to him. As she considered Mary a 'lady' due to his behavior and obvious weakness as a whole, she was quick and courteous when delivering his drink as well. Offering a warm smile despite his irritating demeanor, she spoke softly to him, "If there's anything else I can get you, please let me know." After that, she passed by Sora and said to her, "Ma'am, if there's anything you want, come fetch me and let me know." By the end of this post, she was already cleaning and scrubbing down an empty, dirtied table. She could be heard grumbeling about slobs and spouting various impolite curses if one listened carefully.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:34 pm
"Human," Rebekah said sweetly, "I have a secret prize to give you. A hug!" She hugged him again and then bounced over to Sora to hug her, then fell in a chair and shouted, "Lady! Can I have some chocolate?" She drew her legs to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and staring at everyone else with wide eyes.

Prince Mary the Fourth took a drink of the beverage before him, and he and his moustache frowned. "My moustache and I do not like this!" Then he drank the rest of it and concluded, "Incredibly bad."

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:34 pm
Sora would sit down, "Happen to have any juice?" she asked. If any men who didn't know her they would be in for a surprise. A girlish voice with a boyish appearance. She was still surprised by being hugged suddenly.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:40 pm
"If you don't like it, then don't drink it." Kaistern said easily as he took a drink from his tankard. "This isn't exactly a high end establishment after all. You just need to learn to lower your standards a little." he said to Mary without looking over at the so-called prince. "If you learn to keep your standards low, you'll find you'll be less disappointed in the future."

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:01 pm
BANG.

A loud, somewhat muffled slam could be heard through the building, followed by a long, painful groan coming from one of the inn's rooms.
"Barkeeeeeep, baaaaaby. Can you bring me some coffee and that healing charm for my head? You know the one, the pink beer one, not the sex one." It was quiet for a while before another groan was heard. "And my undies on the bar."

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:02 pm
"If you dislike it that much, Mary, perhaps you could tell me what sort of taste you do like? I'll be able to serve you much better if you were a little more specific in your orders than 'most expensive'." Barkeep continued to scrub at the table, not looking at anything else as she responded to Sora. "Of course, ma'am. I'll get some for you soon. If I take too long, I'll be sure to dock the price for you." Upon finishing with the table, she realised that juice wasn't a very specific word. "What sort of juice are you looking for?" Then Kajiha spoke up, prompting a soft groan of embarassment from Barkeep. Her cheeks flushed up to a bright pink upon hearing her unusual friend's words. "Will you quit leaving your knickers everywhere?! I'm going to start burnin them on sight if you keep this up!" she threatened, going on to get the panty tongs from the back. She never touched anyone's underwear but her own unless she was in a sexual relationship with them. Even then, that was never during the time in which she lived in Mosskeep. Honestly, Barkeep found that habit of Kajiha's to be utterly filthy. Not that she could honestly do much about it, though, aside from flinging the undergarnments in her friend's face every time she tried it. She would get to getting the healing charm for her before long, but first things first.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm
A beast stepped into the bar, a low growl going out. He was irritable. The wolf walked over to the bar and stared at Barkeep. Dried blood streaks lined his fur and he seemed to need attention. Some of the patrons looked at him and shrugged their shoulders, others changed their stools for a farther spot from the beast. The patrons who shrugged were older and knew the beast, though they looked around twenty to thirty. Only a few people here were actually older.

The beast shifted into a strong, young man. He had a fierce look in his eyes and cuts along his body. His clothes hung in ribbons.
"Next time a Minotaur threatens Mosskeep, remind me not to go and kill it." A Minotaur had been dragging people into the forest outside of the town and killed them. Just killed them, like them living eternally here pissed him off and the four days they were dead was his only revenge. Only when he was hungry would he eat them.

The man sat at the bar and ordered a mug of ale and placed two bull horns on the counter. They were his proof of kill and he was planning of making them into things. One would be a bow, to replace the one the beast broke. The other would be a necklace, for his daughter.
"How's Lucy?" He usually kept her with Barkeep, being that the girl trusted the woman so much. Venge had to work for money so at least the two didn't have to die of starvation, which would happen over and over again in this place. They have been here for a year and knew the blessing. Whoever died in Mosskeep was reborn at the tavern.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 pm
"Papou if its available. Pineapple if not" Sora said with a light flush to her face. She loved Papou juice, but it was quite rare, so she wouldn't be able to drink it often.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:24 pm
Animeprincess_9400

((done))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:28 pm
Rebekah snuck up on Venge and hugged him, then giggled her way back to her spot and declared, "I am the master of all hugs! Also, I still want chocolate. ALSO! Panties." She giggled at the word.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:54 pm
"Even if we told you not to, would you listen?" Kaistern asked Venge in a bored tone, the lycanthrope having taken a seat just a few spots down from him. The mercenary took another drink. "Not that it matters if you lose or not, I guess." he said with a shrug. "You could just march right on back for round two and even bring backup."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers