Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[The Black Skull Herd] Calling all Kalona + allies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:26 pm
Green Ever After
Tsunake

I'd like that, I'd really like that a lot ~ 8D

And thank you !! He was my first ever custom I won <3

Eeee, excellent! I'll set something up for us! And aww, congratulations! The first customs are always so special. *-*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:30 pm
I'd say >3

Deception: *lips quirk back in a twisted grin over pearly fangs, and moves after the two-legged, purposefully moving slowly and methodically*  

Devil NightShade
Crew

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:43 pm
Tsunake

Eeee ~ ;3;
So excited 8D

Agreed, nothing better than an OC custom, and it being the first one to boot ~
<3 <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Maeryn was actually my first custom, too, so that has a special meaning for me! <333

Omg, you guys. I just... it's so amazing to come back and see so much interest in our herd.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:22 pm
Green Ever After

For you! And if anyone else would like a herd recruiting RP, please let me know!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 pm
*notices she's being followed* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *gets the hell out of Dodge*  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:27 am
Tsunake
Green Ever After

For you! And if anyone else would like a herd recruiting RP, please let me know!
Tag ~ <3

Miss Cherie

Awr 8D -- Well she is absolutely stunning Cherie !!
I'm so glad I finally have a place I can put Angra, I was worried he'd become a lost soul forever D8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 am
I definitely want to do some RP with the herd recruiting once I'm settled in from my move. Right now I only have internet access from work: but more importantly I'm just so stressed and frazzled right now my muse is suffering!

BUT - I'm very excited about the potential here. I think its going to be SO great for Izusa to finally, after her long life, find her true calling.

And ZEE OMG that totem is pretty farking wicked.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:50 am
Kamiki
I definitely want to do some RP with the herd recruiting once I'm settled in from my move. Right now I only have internet access from work: but more importantly I'm just so stressed and frazzled right now my muse is suffering!

BUT - I'm very excited about the potential here. I think its going to be SO great for Izusa to finally, after her long life, find her true calling.

And ZEE OMG that totem is pretty farking wicked.

Nooo rush, lady! You just focus on your life, and we will all be here waiting when you return! I hope the move goes smoothly, seriously! -knows how stressful it can be-

I'm... really delighted that we have the first ever Kalona in this herd! Nemesis is definitely going to rely on Izusa's experience and knowledge!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:04 am
*nervously peeks in*

Um ... i have a Stallion that i customed, that regularly fights Kalona. He's fairly skilled... at least skilled enough to have not gotten killed anyway...

well he's taking revenge on Kalona because they killed his mate and foals, leaving him for dead after forcing him to watch his family killed in front of his eyes.

At the moment i don't have a plot thread but i was wondering if anyone would like to rp ... or even be a part in backplotting... as to be the Kalona group that killed his family. He would recognize them if he saw them again and that's what he's trying to do, find the Kalonas responsible.

need at least two two Kalona to be a part of it .. if you're interested?

(please quote me for faster attention)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 am
Revel1984
*nervously peeks in*

Um ... i have a Stallion that i customed, that regularly fights Kalona. He's fairly skilled... at least skilled enough to have not gotten killed anyway...

well he's taking revenge on Kalona because they killed his mate and foals, leaving him for dead after forcing him to watch his family killed in front of his eyes.

At the moment i don't have a plot thread but i was wondering if anyone would like to rp ... or even be a part in backplotting... as to be the Kalona group that killed his family. He would recognize them if he saw them again and that's what he's trying to do, find the Kalonas responsible.

need at least two two Kalona to be a part of it .. if you're interested?

(please quote me for faster attention)

Hmm! I don't think Nemesis would quite fit the job description, since if he was going after an entire family, he'd just get rid of them all! However, I am sure our other lovely members might be able to offer their assistance! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:34 am
*derped*

i meant.. they killed the mare and foals first, then left Kalias thinking he was also dead. His plot is to be found by Unicorns (or even one) very shortly after and after several weeks he's eventually healed enough but that's ok, your boy is awesome looking.

I wish i had a Kalona to put in here. I have a bloodthirsty regular mare but other than that i have no one worthy XD  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:40 am
Ohh, okay. xD Makes more sense! I have no problem with letting Nem fit that role, then. He wouldn't have hesitated to do something like that when he was younger. The less lessers in the world, the better, in his mind~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 am
that would be great if he and a couple of others were involved in it all <333  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:53 am
Maybe some of his family could be involved...

But if anyone else would like to snag the opportunity to flesh out their Kalona a bit more, please feel free to step up! I'd rather let everyone get the chance to play. <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff