Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
Please delete Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol xD awesome :3 hmm....besides personality, what draws you more to guys :3 like something about their physical appearence that draws you in?

Umm as long as your taller then me I don't really have a care smile ) I don't mind if you have glasses [I have them as well as contacts] I don't mind braces [I had them for 5 years] I don't mind if you're like big.. in muscle tone in such [I'm a dancer and I got a lot of muscle x.x] but I do kind of have a limit [I feel really shallow for saying that! ] ummm a guys smile and eyes can pretty much draw me in, oh and you have to be a good hugger! How about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol xD awesome :3 hmm....besides personality, what draws you more to guys :3 like something about their physical appearence that draws you in?

Umm as long as your taller then me I don't really have a care smile ) I don't mind if you have glasses [I have them as well as contacts] I don't mind braces [I had them for 5 years] I don't mind if you're like big.. in muscle tone in such [I'm a dancer and I got a lot of muscle x.x] but I do kind of have a limit [I feel really shallow for saying that! ] ummm a guys smile and eyes can pretty much draw me in, oh and you have to be a good hugger! How about you?

lol if you wanna know my actual height i'm actually about 6'1 :3 high enough for you? x3 and i'm mostly attracted to woman who wear glasses o: and I don't care if your muscly x3 but for me, I think the legs is what attracts me to woman the most .////. and like i said, I do like it when woman where glasses :3 but i ain't too picky x3 but the one physical trait that attracts me the most is a woman's legs .////.  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:07 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol if you wanna know my actual height i'm actually about 6'1 :3 high enough for you? x3 and i'm mostly attracted to woman who wear glasses o: and I don't care if your muscly x3 but for me, I think the legs is what attracts me to woman the most .////. and like i said, I do like it when woman where glasses :3 but i ain't too picky x3 but the one physical trait that attracts me the most is a woman's legs .////.

*looks at my dancer legs and up at you* I feel shameful because I still think they ish chubby x.x hehe 6'1 is absolutely perfect! Because that's like a cute height! [I'm such a cupcake x.x] I get to go on my tiptoes to kiss you, but get to feel really tall when you pick me up so I like it! hehe I wear glasses but I have contacts for theater and sometimes school. I'm kind of more of a face or height girl. I enjoy a guys laugh and smile the most smile oh! and yeah gotta smell nice! Axe I tollerate [I have a brother so I know how annoying that smell is after a while] odly enough.. I don't mind the smell of oldspice or something that smells sophisticated but elegant. smile [I'm weird x.x]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:11 pm
Little Miss Matty

lol i don't care if your legs are chubby x3 and lol o////o I would probably like it if you stepped on your tiptoes to try to kiss me >///< almost like in the movies x3 and I can try to pick you up xP i'm more athleticly toned on my legs, but I bet i can pick you up :3 and for you, I will always smell good xD  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:14 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol i don't care if your legs are chubby x3 and lol o////o I would probably like it if you stepped on your tiptoes to try to kiss me >///< almost like in the movies x3 and I can try to pick you up xP i'm more athleticly toned on my legs, but I bet i can pick you up :3 and for you, I will always smell good xD

^_^ Aww that is really sweet! I never get picked up so that would excite me ! [I watch too many movies x.x ] ummm lets see what is [in your mind] the ultimate first date?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

^_^ Aww that is really sweet! I never get picked up so that would excite me ! [I watch too many movies x.x ] ummm lets see what is [in your mind] the ultimate first date?

O.o uh... >////< hehe..uh...a movie? >///< following by a small walk, whether its in a park or mall, then maybe we can get something to eat? O////o  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:19 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

O.o uh... >////< hehe..uh...a movie? >///< following by a small walk, whether its in a park or mall, then maybe we can get something to eat? O////o

Hehe sorry for the on the spot question! I would probably say that I have the same, but in the order of dinner, movie, cute walk and then if time a cute kiss on the stairs before I run up to my room giddy and pink, and sit on my bed awaiting your phone call or text ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:24 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Hehe sorry for the on the spot question! I would probably say that I have the same, but in the order of dinner, movie, cute walk and then if time a cute kiss on the stairs before I run up to my room giddy and pink, and sit on my bed awaiting your phone call or text ♥

lol x3 knowing me i will text or call you right away x3  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

I wouldn't be able to wait! That would be the greatest date ever : smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

:3 that it would :3 random question: do you like kids? O:  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:38 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

I do but not too many! I enjoy baby sitting, but I have like an age limit, no younger than 7, no older then 10. .. So they are sort of trained hehe , how about you?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:39 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

I do but not too many! I enjoy baby sitting, but I have like an age limit, no younger than 7, no older then 10. .. So they are sort of trained hehe , how about you?

lol x3 i adore kids o: i really do :3 they just seem so innocent and carefree. Makes me want to be a kid again just watching them xD  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:41 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol x3 i adore kids o: i really do :3 they just seem so innocent and carefree. Makes me want to be a kid again just watching them xD

Peter Pan was probably my favourite movie as a kid because it made me smile and go, "I never have to grow up!" Disney lied to me... x.x  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:45 pm
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

Peter Pan was probably my favourite movie as a kid because it made me smile and go, "I never have to grow up!" Disney lied to me... x.x

lol XD but heres the thing, if you had never grown up, I probably would not have met you O:  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Little Miss Matty

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:49 pm
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty
Grandmaster Rune
Little Miss Matty

lol XD but heres the thing, if you had never grown up, I probably would not have met you O:

Oh my that is perfectly true! o.o and that would be horrible to have never have met someone as amazing as you!  
Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff