Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

Chandelle and Lucian should totally meet up. C:

She's also a huge romantic; to the point where she performs marriage ceremonies for couples, regardless of sexuality or breed. Chandelle has been working in this venue for as long as she can remember, even though she's still a relatively young mare.

I'd like her to find a Prince. While not a necessarily romantic plot, I would just like her to find someone who shares in her beliefs and can be someone she can share poems with. If he's interested in love and it works out, awesome. If not, they'll have a kicking friendship.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:53 pm
Painted Moose
User Image

Chandelle and Lucian should totally meet up. C:

She's also a huge romantic; to the point where she performs marriage ceremonies for couples, regardless of sexuality or breed. Chandelle has been working in this venue for as long as she can remember, even though she's still a relatively young mare.

I'd like her to find a Prince. While not a necessarily romantic plot, I would just like her to find someone who shares in her beliefs and can be someone she can share poems with. If he's interested in love and it works out, awesome. If not, they'll have a kicking friendship.
She's a beautiful mare, but I've already found someone for Lucian, unfortunately!
But I would love for them to meet, absolutely!
I'm so sorry!  

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items