Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:00 pm
II--Gen3sis--II
Hey Meeki!

I have my kalona mare Proserpine looking for “friends” if you will. She’s going to be a big part of my own huge plotline I’m working on. Proserpine is pretty dark, manipulative, and thirsty to create chaos for a few of my soquili, mainly Mantania and Sanyue On her end, she’s still young, going through a war plot with Kyaishi’s Diabolus. In the end, she’s going to be feeling embittered and thirsty for blood. She dislikes lessers. However, the catch 22 is that her current plaything isn’t a full blooded kalona like herself. This will lead into coming back around and biting her in the rump. Regardless, I was just curious to see if any of your demonic/kalona boys would be interested in plotting/rping when you have time. If that leads into other things great! If not that’s perfectly fine too! The main goal here right now is alliances and those she can rely on once her personal plot goes into effect.

Bloodshed isn't a full Kalona so could possibly help her realize that impure kalona aren't that different. Scourge (the candy kalona) isn't pure either, actually.

I do have Damnation and Doomsday that are pure kalonas from what used to be a fairly distinguished Kalona family (Wrath x Succubus). Doomsday is more strict about wanting Kalona to stay pure. Damnation is pretty silly sometimes and open to impure mixes. He is much like his father in that it's the deeds that signify how pure a kalona is -- or how great a horse is for that matter -- not their blood!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:05 pm
Techno Rocket
Hrmm i would love for him to find a life mate but if the plot is really good i could possibly go fling to.. As for what im looking for im into both a mix of them the mare should not super duper clash (Well yeah i know he is bright himself lol) but personality is more important to me.

I would love if he could find a mare who looks similar to him at least with wings so they could both fly if needed not just him but wingless is fine to

Im not going to be super picky if the mare has a perfect personality ^_^

Lol yeah i never know what im looking for till i find it

My winged mares are limited, especially when it's non angeni typed winged mares. Fury is red and black and has kalona wings and black headwings and she's a pretty angry gal for the most part but she's not evil. However, she already has been bred once so isn't the best lifemate potential. The only other one with the dragonish wings is Anathema but she's unedited, and I think most people prefer to keep two unediteds together? Anathema is also pretty old fashioned and believes that two kalona she be together and that pure blood is the true blood, etc.

It's funny because I have two Kalona families and they are so different from another. Wrath's children are more open about who their partners are and Rotschreck's children are all about pure blooded kalona.

Hmnnn.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm
Ah i see..Well then any unwinged mares? That would be ok to he would just limit how often he flys and such for her

Hehe it happens i guess you never know what there going to be like  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 pm
I have rights to this pet too, I keep forgetting about him:

User Image

And of course:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Part of my sooOo itches to nudge Deception at Fury and Aveve (for her last breeding) at any of your kalona boys *bricked and tries to hide* rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:14 pm
Meeki
II--Gen3sis--II
Hey Meeki!

I have my kalona mare Proserpine looking for “friends” if you will. She’s going to be a big part of my own huge plotline I’m working on. Proserpine is pretty dark, manipulative, and thirsty to create chaos for a few of my soquili, mainly Mantania and Sanyue On her end, she’s still young, going through a war plot with Kyaishi’s Diabolus. In the end, she’s going to be feeling embittered and thirsty for blood. She dislikes lessers. However, the catch 22 is that her current plaything isn’t a full blooded kalona like herself. This will lead into coming back around and biting her in the rump. Regardless, I was just curious to see if any of your demonic/kalona boys would be interested in plotting/rping when you have time. If that leads into other things great! If not that’s perfectly fine too! The main goal here right now is alliances and those she can rely on once her personal plot goes into effect.

Bloodshed isn't a full Kalona so could possibly help her realize that impure kalona aren't that different. Scourge (the candy kalona) isn't pure either, actually.

I do have Damnation and Doomsday that are pure kalonas from what used to be a fairly distinguished Kalona family (Wrath x Succubus). Doomsday is more strict about wanting Kalona to stay pure. Damnation is pretty silly sometimes and open to impure mixes. He is much like his father in that it's the deeds that signify how pure a kalona is -- or how great a horse is for that matter -- not their blood!

I'd really like to see how Damnation and Bloodshed interact with her. Damnation in the sense that she'd be attracted to his philosophy of deeds determining how to interact with others. Granted, she'd need Bloodshed to first get her to open up the idea. With Proserpine, she'd be very ashamed of becoming pregnant with only a half breed as the father. And she'll be having Uta's Shyam taunting her for it. As such she won't start off very close to her children should they not have more kalona traits than non. Regardless, she will push them all to be their best, even with their blood being diluted.  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:56 pm
MMkay, might as well post and stop just staring appreciatively at your soquili.

I don't know if things will work out - if you're looking more for RP or more for plotting ( I absolutely love plotting, though I can be a bit slow with RP sometimes)

Also, advisement - I have a lot of couples on the backburner - so... at least initially/for a bit, I'd be more interested in trying in the master CC or trying for bribes. *feels bad* If you'd rather wait and see if you could get some more immediate priority, that's cool too.

Here is my teepee

Unfortunately, I don't have posted who I do and don't have plans with, but discussion and ideas are always fun. I figured I could go through your post, name some (later edit - "Some" *coughs*) of my favorites, and see if we can at least one nifty pairing going that we're both excited about :3

My Favorites of Yours

Stallions

• Wyrm - if I had a female purewalker other than Kumiho (who is already deeply involved in plots and her breedings planned - though she's pretty opposite of the evil spectrum from Wyrm anyway - vain and manipulative rather than drooling and crazy) - then I'd totally want to try to set things up. XD

• Cain - love the VTM influenced soquili X3 And he's wicked to boot X3.

• Apocalypse

• Dirge

Mares

• Kindred - again, love the VTM inspired soquili - and she's absolutely wicked - love her look, and I obviously enjoy the darker-personality soquili.

• Nightwalker II - love the look and ephermial design. Love the family line as a whole and the miyazaki influences :3

• Ariella - she's sooo pretty - she was one of my faves of yours for a while - the way her white paint is almost luminous! And her hero complex is adorable.

• Hades - what can I say? Shadow element = love. I have a few soquili that might like to lord that over her

• Murmur - love her design!

• Crying Wolf - I don't know if I have anyone who would be a good match for her (and admittedly, I never played the game she was based on,so you might want someone with a deeper appreciation of the character), but she's fantastic - love how you adapted a mecha character to soquili

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 pm
Wow, you have a lot of amazing pets.

I was going to try to list favorites but honestly, there's so many of them. I have always had a fondness for bad a** horses. XD  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 am
Hello there! heart

I am very interested in Nightwalker II. heart She has an intriguing personality, and I find myself enthralled by her solitary existence. I would love to see if you have any interest in plotting with/discussing potential with my stallion Kaelas?

User Image

His parents are the lifemated pair Kazan and Sadiki. He has 2 siblings (the eldest Zoe and the middle child Kurai.). He currently wanders the lands, though returns to his family glade occasionally to visit. :3

As a foal, he had much experience translating ever-changing moods to ensure that kind-hearted eldest sister did not become upset with the other's obscurities, and served as a sort of caretaker for them both.
Kazan trusted his straight-thinking son to keep the other two out of trouble; to always ensure that Kurai returned home safely- and that Zoe did not inadvertently cause harm to herself or others.
Inquisitive and curious, he would always ask questions- though he phrased them in such a way that the elder being interrogated never really felt like they were being cornered, their mind wrenched open as the little colt flung haphazardly through its contents in search of something new and exciting.

He has matured into a stallion worthy of the temper "recondite." Capable of great thought and philosophical discussion that rivals even that of his beloved father, profound and obtuse subject matter is rather commonplace t him. Obscure and witty, he is quite capable of conversing intelligently with any who chose to engage him in conversation, with the natural grace and fluid movements of a dancer to match. His observant nature means that he is rather good at reading other's moods, and he is considerate enough to alter his own behavior if something in his serene manner offends another.
He is also appreciative of silence, and believes firmly that many things can be communicated with expression and gestures.

If you're at all interested, i'd love to talk with you further. ^.^
If not, I understand completely; sometimes loners are perfectly happy being alone and company may upset them. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:54 am
I'm going to take a moment to address a few things in my thread since they became a problem for a couple people yesterday and I'm the kind of person that likes to just be up front about it. Everyone else can feel free to ignore it. wink

First off, my angeni:

Wanted to post the certs so curious eyes can see that they are in fact, legit. I'm not randomly making up domains.

And this feels like common sense but hate is an emotion. It doesn't mean that my Angeni, Hate, is evil. He does not kill, he does not torture, he does not act on hate in a violent or aggressive manner. He comes from my favorite family, was customed into it as a matter of fact. It doesn't make you evil. For example, if someone came in and killed your family, you'd hate them, right? Are you suddenly a villain? An evil person? No. You earn the right to hate them because it's an emotion and in time, hate often fades into acceptance or simply fades entirely. You are evil if you act on your hatred in a violent or horrible way. So to say Hate is evil when he hasn't done anything but dislike things like a grumpy old codger because his domain is hatred so it's his strongest emotion is silly. Unless he does something evil -- and he won't --, then how can be be evil? He got the raw end of the deal in the twin set, his sister got Love:

As for Pan, she is a killer. She cannot fight her nature. If she even tries, she frenzies and goes into a murderous rampage, much worse than she would if she just accepted the fact she was a monster, so in the end, she's even MORE deadly because of her occasional dislike of it.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions before making the wrong assumptions. I got a pm from a member of the staff at the shop last night that really upset me and it could have been avoided if just one person.. one person would have stopped to ask me about my characters.

Thank you.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 am
I don't know if you'd be interested, but I'd like to offer Snow White to either Azrael or Hate as a potential mate? Some rp and/or plotting is probably necessary, and I'm willing but slow. She has all three breedings of course. I won't fling her.

User Image

Snow is extremely hard-headed and independent. She's an adventurer and doesn't believe in being the "damsel in distress". She charges into danger without fear for herself. She is good to the core, trying to help others along her way, though still keeping them at something of an emotional distance. She's so caught up in doing good that she hardly thinks about herself or her own emotions. She barely gives herself a chance to feel them anyway, always keeping busy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:17 am
I have no idea if you would consider this at all, but it never hurt to offer right? I am super interested in Cain, like majorly so. It's very rarely that I get so inspired by something. XD Anyway I am not sure if he is still single but if he is I would like to offer Cassial to see if perhaps things could move that way. If you don't like her for that purpose I understand. XD But regardless of weather or not they work out that way I would still love some rp with him. I have an idea, it's small right now and should be expounded upon but at least its something.

A little bit about Cassi, she is a defiant hard head who sometimes won't listen to reason. Danger matter's little to her for she has a bit of a complex, she seems to always make it out of things alive. Even if she isn't unscathed. She isn't at all timid and has a logical head on her shoulders she just doesn't always listen to it. She is on a quest to find her father, whom is a Uni, and she has a description of him. Thus she has set off across the world to find him, he however doesn't stay in one place for very long at all if ever. So she is constantly picking up hints about where he might be and traveling towards that area. She was raised by Abbadon Elric, and thinks of him more as her brother than anything, he found her as a basket left in a clearing. Still she harbors no hard feelings towards her parents. She has managed to find one of her brothers, Cerik, he is the one that told her about her father. ANYWAY all that aside, her travels have shaped her into a rather fearless young, sometimes reckless, mare. Who I doubt very highly, would be put off by Cain.

My thoughts were that she could happen upon him during her travels. Being led astray by a rumor that there was a uni near by. She would of course be a little dissatisfied with her find, but I think she would be curious enough about him to stick around and find out more about him. I'm not sure about the rest of the plot or anything really but I would be more than willing to plot something out with you.

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:00 am
And that's the power of Love!

USERNAME: Meeki

Pan x North

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Pan/Meeki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT | ANIMAL UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: North/Nerpin
User ImageUNCERT | UNCERT2 | ANIMAL UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A

Lifemate?: No

Low Luck?: No

Link to Breeding Agreement: xXx

Teepees: Meeki x Nerpin
Throwbacks?: Y (Any tiger/wolves would work as part of their families)
Link to previous Generations: N/A

Can you feel the love tonight?

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Can they eat them? I KID, I KID!

Adalyn x Caine

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Adalyn/Lestragne)
User Image UNCERT UNCERT2
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Caine/Meeki)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT

Teepees: Meeki x Lestragne
Throwbacks?: No

Mariketa x Gabriel

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Mariketa/AislingJuno)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Gabriel/Meeki)

Teepees: Meeki
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations: Reaper // Gabriel's Dad.

Judah x Doomsday

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Judah/Kaitaia
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Doomsday/Meeki & King

Co Ownership?: King won't be getting a basket here

Lifemate?: N

Low Luck?: N

Link to Breeding Agreement: here

Teepees: Kaitaia | Meeki
Throwbacks?: Y
Link to previous Generations: Wrath x Succubus

Andora x Cooper

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Andora/Meeki & Nerpin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Cooper/.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nerpin will not be getting a basket from this breeding.

Teepees: Meeki x .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Throwbacks?: Y (Any tiger/wolves would work as part of their families)

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: This is fine!
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I love baby animals!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Crying Wolf & Zed Valerian Von Kasimir

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Crying Wolf/Meeki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT UNCERT2
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Zed Valerian Von Kasimir/Mobster Goose
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Meeki x Mobster Goose

Accessories

Forsaken x Kreyate

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Forsaken/Meeki)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Kreyate/She-Ra of Etheria)
User ImageUNCERT

Teepees: Meeki x She-Ra of Etheria

Ah'Uaynih x Saber

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Ah'Uaynih/Mewsings of An Angel)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Saber/Meeki)

Teepees: Meeki x Mewsings of an Angel

Accessories

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:21 am
Jojo, would we still be able to do Pan x North?
I'm not around as much, it's a breeding I've been wanting for every hue hue ;;  

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:42 am
Nerpin
Jojo, would we still be able to do Pan x North?
I'm not around as much, it's a breeding I've been wanting for every hue hue ;;

I would LOVE that very much. I really don't want to do Pan x Wyrm, but was getting desperate. XD  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff