Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:31 pm
X Naraku
User Image

About: Naraku came from a place where it was everybeast for himself and becoming savage or becoming sneaky was the only way to survive. Naraku took a pelt off of a dead skinwalker and learned to craft poisons, which could turn any brute into a mass of sniveling flesh. He no longer had to worry about physical violence when he could spread evil with a hoofbeat. He seeks minions and more importantly, incarnations, children to help him further his evil plans that have something or other to do with the jewel he keeps so close to himself.

Plots:

suggest plots!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:33 pm
X Frost
User Image

About:

Frost is a generally warm natured individual despite his chilly name, in fact, he comes from a very warm hearted family, surrounded by his mother, father and two brothers. Ice leopards from the beautiful snowy mountain ranges. Frost will always be the one with the smile on his face, ever the optimist he prefers to talk things through rather than get in an unnecessary fight or conflict.

Plots:

suggest plots!  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:38 pm
X Palieu
User Image

About:

Pali is a very gentle giant, the kind that steps very carefully around flowers so he doesn't bruise them. He loves his family more than anything else and even though he's the youngest, as the largest besides his father he tries to help out.

Plots:
Suggest Plots!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:40 pm
X Svanna
User Image

About: Svanna is a priestess in training with the flock, she is albino and thus has little to no actual vision and cannot venture out into the sun without quite a bit of protection. She sees the true selves of those who come to see her, and it is said that she can see, at least partially into ones soul and converse with the spirits.
Svanna rarely trusts any who are not with the Flock, but can easily maneuver others in to be captured by the more violent sisters.

Plots:

Suggest Plots!  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 pm
X hold  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 pm
X hold  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 pm
X hold  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 pm
OPEN (iguesslol)  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:25 pm
Also: please quote me, i probably wont see you otherwise @A@  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:50 am
[+Katch+]

/puts hand on yo cheek, breathes heavily
Hello, could I plot with you? OvO -SHOT-

In all seriousness, though, I was thinking about Tannin with my little Garland? At the moment, he's a... erm, strong-minded foal, and I'd like someone to knock some manners in him before he grows up as arrogant as the peacock he resembles. xD I don't think he'd want to become a knight, but he could be taught some of its better ideals and he would be glad to listen to someone he looked up to.

He's met some creepy soquili in the past, though, and holds some prejudice against them (mainly because he ran away before he knew them too well /cough), which I'm hoping Tannin can also help him with. Maybe the RP could start off with Tannin saving him so he has a reason to 1. not run away and 2. actually listen to him? xD

If you like the idea and would be willing to RP it out, I can start it, since it looks like I'll have to get some antagonist after Garland before anything can really happen haha. (It will probably be a puny bird.) (They're really scary okay.) (Their eyes promise nothing but murder.)

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:25 pm
Ryuukishin
[+Katch+]

/puts hand on yo cheek, breathes heavily
Hello, could I plot with you? OvO -SHOT-

In all seriousness, though, I was thinking about Tannin with my little Garland? At the moment, he's a... erm, strong-minded foal, and I'd like someone to knock some manners in him before he grows up as arrogant as the peacock he resembles. xD I don't think he'd want to become a knight, but he could be taught some of its better ideals and he would be glad to listen to someone he looked up to.

He's met some creepy soquili in the past, though, and holds some prejudice against them (mainly because he ran away before he knew them too well /cough), which I'm hoping Tannin can also help him with. Maybe the RP could start off with Tannin saving him so he has a reason to 1. not run away and 2. actually listen to him? xD

If you like the idea and would be willing to RP it out, I can start it, since it looks like I'll have to get some antagonist after Garland before anything can really happen haha. (It will probably be a puny bird.) (They're really scary okay.) (Their eyes promise nothing but murder.)

LOL, eek! XD

Haha, That sounds like a good idea, i've been needing to get Tannin out a bit more :3
Just give me a link when you've got it! And we'll see where this leads ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:12 pm
[+Katch+]
LOL, eek! XD

Haha, That sounds like a good idea, i've been needing to get Tannin out a bit more :3
Just give me a link when you've got it! And we'll see where this leads ^^

Thank you so much! x3 Here you go! <3  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items