T e m p e r:
Spiritual

G e n d e r:
Male

A c q u i r e d:
Co-ownership agreement with Presca. <3

F a m i l y:
›› P a r e n t s:
Sastimos' parents joined together in a fling and then went their separate ways, leaving him behind in his basket.
›› M a t e:
No one yet.
›› C h i l d r e n:
None as of now.

B r e e d i n g s:
›› 1st Breeding- Chatura
›› 2nd Breeding- Chatura
›› 3rd Breeding- Chatura
›› 4th Breeding- Chatura

T r a v e l:
Sastimos travels wherever he thinks he will be closest to the spirits. Anywhere that is calm and beautiful is where you can find him; however, he does not like traveling and has recently discovered the Maheo herd, a place full of spirits and beauty and others that understand him. He will only travel where the herd travels.

User Image

R P // C o l o r:
Steel Blue

A c c e n t // S p e e c h:
In his younger days as a type of safety blanket, Sastimos spoke in third person. After he realized that most do not actually do this, he began to teach himself to speak normally, asking the guidance of the spirits to help him. Now, he speaks very melodically and slowly, and when he is angry or excited he slips and reverts back to third person. He is usually pretty good at avoiding this slip-up however by thinking of what he is saying and what the spirits guide him to say.

H a b i t s:
Whether he is trying to or not, Sastimos always catches himself preening the feathers on his wings. Because he does not use them, he sees them as a burden and is always self conscious of their appearance and weight on his back. He shuffles them around a lot and picks out loose feathers whenever he can.

F e a r s:
Flying (ironically because he has wings.), being alone

B a c k g r o u n d // P e r s o n a l i t y:
Sastimos is very spiritual and believes that everything living and dead has a spirit. He meditates to better connect himself with those spirits, even though he cannot hear or see them. He is a teacher of meditation in the Maheo Herd. Sastimos is a very social being, he does not like being left alone for too long due to his parents leaving him behind. He always wants to know where others are going if they are leaving his presence, and if/when they are coming back. He is very protective of his friends and anyone that he loves. He refuses to take part in flings, due to the fact that he is the result of one and was abandoned after the event of his birth.

S t a t u s:
Sastimos is now a teacher of meditation in the Maheo Herd. Sastimos is trying to find friends and others to teach. He is currently meeting Chatura.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:42 am
User ImageC h a r a c t e r // D e v e l o p m e n t

Chapter One: Silver Bells
›› S u m m a r y: In this RP, Sastimos will emerge from his basket and will realize that he is completely alone. He will be sad that he has been abandoned by his parents, but he will be comforted by the spirits. He does not know what is happening at first, but will find out later.

Chapter Two: The Spirits That Guide
›› S u m m a r y: Sastimos will begin to ponder the fact that everything is alive. The thought of there being a spirit in every thing comforts him, and he decides to listen to what the spirits tell him and allows them to guide him.

Chapter Three: Learning to Fly
›› S u m m a r y: Sastimos begins to conquer his fear of flying, as well as his fear of being alone.

An Unlikely Meeting
It was beautiful here, and he was finally a part of something. He had been so tired of being alone and having to wander about aimlessly. He was used to being on his own, aside from the spirits that had guided him to the Maheo herd. They understood him here, and even though he couldn't see the other herd mates now, he knew he was far from alone. He glanced around, beauty everywhere. This was the perfect place for meditation. He stood under one of the towering trees, shuffling his feet momentarily and adjusting his wings on his back. Once he was comfortable, he bent his head, leaned against the tree and tried to absorb its energy. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Tell me the secrets of the forest, tree spirit. More deep breaths. He began to hum lightly, swaying and lulling himself into a deep trance.

A breeze caught his mane, and the bells weaved into the braids of his tail sang out to him cheerfully. Ahh there you are. He said to the spirit. He couldn't see it. No. And most would call him crazy. But oh, he felt it. He knew it was there. How he wished he could see the dance of the tree spirit. He imagined flashes of deep green in wisps and soft swirls. Of course, he would never know what they looked like, would never hear their stories until he became one with them. Someday I will speak to you in full. I have so many questions to ask you. At least he could partially connect with them now. He breathed in the scent of the leaves and the moss, and felt the heartbeat of the earth beneath him, humming all the while.

RP Link

Be Afraid No Longer

He'd never had to fight for anything, never had to prepare himself for inflicting and receiving pain. Normally he would be nervous, but the power of the spirits pumped through his veins, and he feared no pain. He only feared that the mare was not safe. After a few minutes, the spirits told him it was time to move. Need to find a safer place. He looked down at her again, his gaze meeting the deep purple of her eyes. "Shh. We have to move. Don't panic, I'll protect you. No sudden movements, ok?" he said, moving his leg from its protective stance over her, his wings still touching the sky. He was worried they were being hunted, but more than anything he was afraid she would run away from him. He bent his head slightly to offer to help her up from the ground.

RP Link

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:43 am
C o p p e r
User Image

User Image
B r e e d:
Hound

S p e c i e s:
Regular

T e m p e r:
Adventurous

G e n d e r:
Male

S t a g e s:
›› Foal
›› Adult

A c q u i r e d:
Gift from Kamiki. <3

F a m i l y:
›› P a r e n t s:
Copper wandered away from his parents at a very young age, and failed to realize that he had gotten too far away from them until it was too late. He does not remember much about his parents, but still feels some hurt and hate towards them because they never came looking for him. This is partly why he continuously wanders, aside from the basic adventure appeal.
›› M a t e: Kasi
›› C h i l d r e n: Bly and Mem

B r e e d i n g s:
›› 1st Breeding- Kasi
›› 2nd Breeding- Kasi
›› 3rd Breeding- Kasi
›› 4th Breeding-
›› 5th Breeding-

T r a v e l:
Copper has been in a daze for the past few years, traveling wherever his feet take him without any thought or concern of where he's going.

R P // C o l o r:
Saddle Brown

Copper used to have a thick Southern sounding accent when he was younger, but in his older days after more socialization it has faded and he now has very little of an accent.

H a b i t s:
He likes to sit on his behind as if he really is a hound. A bit odd for most Soquili, but he doesn't mind.

F e a r s:
Losing his family or not being able to protect them.

From the time he was in his basket to adulthood, Copper was an explorer and a wanderer. He tends to stray to far off places or revisit old places that hold memories for him. On his journey away from his parents, he developed an independence from others and found out how to keep himself alive. He knows survival skills, including shelter making/finding and how to feed himself and others. He has had many adventures, including escaping fires, finding new places, falling in love and being a father. During his younger days, he rarely stayed in one place for too long. In his older years he is discovering that this is not good for his relationship with his children and life mate, so he has taken to staying in places longer, trying to resist the urge to explore. Copper is adventurous and brave. He is caring and loyal to those he loves, and is always there to help anyone in need. Even those he dislikes (although he doesn't dislike many) he would be willing to help in a time of need.

S t a t u s:
Copper is currently trying to find direction for himself after losing and then finding his life mate, Kasi, again. Somehow they always seem to get separated and he cannot fathom why, except that he is unfit to be a mate. He is going to be undergoing severe training and character developing with Thesh-ah, an old mare who has killed skin walkers/kalonas and knows the ways of a warrior/leader. Copper is trying to retire into eldership, but first he must prove himself to his mate, children, to Thesh-ah, and ultimately himself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 am

Eye Candy Clouds (qualified RP)

Chapter One: Wandering Away
›› S u m m a r y: In this self-RP, Copper wanders away from his parents. He gets slightly lost, but does not mind and continues exploring.

Chapter Two: Becoming the Hound
›› S u m m a r y:

Chapter Three: What I Was Born to Do
›› S u m m a r y: Copper realizes that he was meant to be a leader and a father. He realizes the pride he feels when looking at his children and that all he wants is to protect his family.

Chapter Four: The Path of the Elder
›› S u m m a r y: In this RP, Copper finally decides to settle down and to teach and help others who need guidance in life.

New Beginnings
But something inside him switched on. "I have to find her..." he said to himself, looking down at the ground with determination. Was she even alive? Did she even care about him anymore? Did it matter? No. He was going to find her and prove to her that he was deserving of her love. It was time to grow up. It was time to become what he was supposed to be, what he had thought he was, what she thought he was. Somehow he knew he was going in the wrong direction, and heaving his weak body upward from the drenched ground beneath him, he turned the opposite direction and pushed forward to find shelter, to find Kasi, to find his children, to find Copper.
His purpose was no longer to see the world, but to show his children the world. Perhaps the first time he had been too young for children, and he hoped that Bly and Mem would forgive him for that. There was so much that he wanted to show his fully grown offspring, so much that he was sure they needed to know from him. But they were old enough now that they surely did not want his help. This was a constant guilt upon him, one he was sure he could never lift, but one that he deserved. All he could do now was teach the new generation of children what he could.

It was time to settle down, and he was sure Kasi saw that. He was sure that was why she had been so understanding. He sometimes wondered if she had some hesitation towards him still, even after renewing their relationship, even with the coming of the new foals. He would show her that he could truly be a father, he would show his children that no matter what, he would always be there for them. This time, he would be the best he could be for his family.
RP Link

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 am
B l y
User Image

User Image

N a m e // M e a n i n g:
"Tall"

B r e e d:
3rd Generation

S p e c i e s:
Regular

T e m p e r:
Outspoken

G e n d e r:
Male

S t a g e s:
›› Basket
›› Foal
›› Adult

A c q u i r e d:
Kasi and Copper's first breeding. <3

F a m i l y:
›› P a r e n t s: Kasi and Copper
›› S i b l i n g s: Mem
›› M a t e: n/a
›› C h i l d r e n: Fernando (Adopted son)

B r e e d i n g s:
›› 1st Breeding- Reserved for fling with Giorgia
›› 2nd Breeding- Fling/Lifemate?
›› 3rd Breeding- Lifemate
›› 4th Breeding- Lifemate

T r a v e l:
Bly inherited his father's love for adventure and exploring, and therefore he rarely stays in one place for long; however, one of his favorite places is the Plains. He dislikes forests because it is so hard for him to move through trees because he is so large. The plains provide lots of running space for him.

User Image

H i s t o r y:
A long time ago when he was still very young, Bly accidentally adopted Fernando. For a long while he stayed with Tolovan (Fernando's mother) and they intended to stay together for Nando's sake. However, Bly was too young to be a father, and the family grew apart. (I haven't spoken to the other owner in a while because of my super long hiatus, so this plot kind of fizzled out, but it is still a part of Bly's history.

R P // C o l o r:
Tan

Bly has an average speech pattern and accent, though he has very slight undertones of his father's old accent, probably inherited from his father.

H a b i t s:
Watching/chasing butterflies, beetles, any kind of bug. Exploring and wandering.

F e a r s:
Growing up

Bly is one of two offspring of Copper and Kasi. Though he loves his family, he doesn't tie himself down to them and is usually fairly distant from them unless they meet casually every now and then. Bly does not try to distance himself from his family, he is just busy doing other things and gets distracted. He previously adopted Fernando (the son of Tolovan, a mare who dislikes his father) as his son, having no knowledge of how to be a father whatsoever. He has not seen them in a long time, and believes that they have moved on in life, so he has as well. Bly does not get attached, and he encourages others not to get attached to him, either.

Bly is not the smartest stallion in the bunch. He knows how to take care of himself and others, but when it comes to basic common knowledge he's a little slow. He's basically a big foal. He loves to play, make friends, and chase butterflies. He has no filter between his thoughts and his actions, so he is usually considered outspoken by most because he is blatant about his feelings.

S t a t u s:
Bly is currently meeting Giorgia.
-Plotting with Summer Raven-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:49 am

Chapter One: Chasing Butterflies
›› S u m m a r y: Bly does what he loves: chases a butterfly. This is the first time he realizes the fun in life and begins to think it is all just a big game.

Chapter Two: New Discoveries
›› S u m m a r y:

Chapter Three: Growing Up
›› S u m m a r y: Bly begins to see that his father is right, and that he can't always be a foal. He makes up his mind to accept the roles of an adult and (eventually) the responsibility of being a father.

You Have No Idea
"Bly, you're not a foal anymore you know. You won't always be able to chase butterflies and rainbows. Someday, you'll have to grow up..." he remembered his father's words, but not really their meaning.

A lot of things dad said were strange. He was already grown up, duh. He stretched himself, trying to grow more like his father wanted. Impossible. Already grown up. But something about his father's words had bothered him from that day on. Maybe it was the way he had said it...there wasn't any happiness to be found in his voice, and for a moment, Bly's world was brought down to the same level as everyone else's. For a moment, he understood his father. For a moment, he knew he was right. For only a moment, he wanted to be something other than himself. But being an adult is boring and depressing. Being grown up means taking care of others, and staying home. No playtime, no fun. Who wants to grow up? Not him. He couldn't face that responsibility. He wouldn't. Even his father was bad at it, always running off and forgetting where his feet were taking him. Who was he to talk about growing up? So Bly pushed the meaning of his father's words out of his already vacant mind, and continued to live in innocence and happiness. He forgot his father's advice as easily as he had heard it. In one ear and out the other. It was that easy.

He thought about those words now, and merely laughed. Silly dad, what are you saying? There will always be butterflies to chase.

RP Link

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:51 am
I s i A n o w a
User Image

User Image

Choctaw: "Deer trail"

B r e e d:
CYO Plush

S p e c i e s:
Cerynei

T e m p e r:
Thoughtful

G e n d e r:
Female

U n c e r t

A c q u i r e d:
Plushie conversion 2012. <3

A r r i v a l:
12/28/12

F a m i l y:
›› P a r e n t s: n/a
›› C h i l d r e n: n/a
›› S i b l i n g s: n/a

B r e e d i n g s:
›› 1st Breeding --??
›› 2nd Breeding --??
›› 3rd Breeding --??
›› 4th Breeding --??

T r a v e l:
Isi typically sticks to forested areas, believing that because she woke up in a forest, that she must have some ties to the forest. The forest also provides her with shelter and hiding places from evil beings. She will stray from it every now and then to pursue clues about herself, but typically she can be found in the forests.

User Image User Image

R P // C o l o r:
medium purple

She has no accent, but she is very quiet and usually thinks hard about what she says before she says it.

H a b i t s:
She tends to over think things a lot and causes herself to tear up. She sometimes bites her lip to avoid embarrassing herself with tears.

Fears:
She is scared that she will never be able to remember or discover anything about herself and she fears that in her past life she had no one, so now she has no one.

Isi Anowa has no background...at least that she can remember. In her mind, it's as if she has just woken up as a fully grown adult with no memories of her life whatsoever.

Personality wise, Isi is very quiet and thoughtful. She considers everything in great detail and relation. She is shy and hesitant when meeting new faces, and prefers to study others from afar before meeting them to try to see if she can remember them without causing an awkward situation. She is always looking for any signs of her past life, always looking for anything that triggers a memory. After having met someone and after they have obtained her trust she can be a very loyal friend, but she rarely stays in one place for long because she must continue searching for herself.

S t a t u s: Isi has awoken and is frustrated at not being able to remember who she is. She is meeting others and making the decision to pursue her memories.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 am
C h a r a c t e r // D e v e l o p m e n t

Chapter One: Partly Cloudy
›› S u m m a r y: Isi awakens to snowfall, and has no idea who or where she is. She only knows her name, but otherwise she feels she has just been dropped into the world and has no memory of the past.

Chapter Two: Silent as Snow
›› S u m m a r y:

Chapter Three: Hoofprints on the Ice
›› S u m m a r y:

Chapter Four: Following the Trail
›› S u m m a r y: Isi gets a flashback of her previous life, and is shocked by what she discovers. She leaves the safety of Nita's teepee to find out more about herself.

Amnesia and Loss

Isi Anowa stared at her reflection in the smooth ice of frozen lake water. It stared back up at her blankly, a vacant and unyielding expression on its face. It was no use trying to remember. It was no use trying to feel. She might as well lay here and freeze like the water she stared at. She was nothing. But something tugging in the back of her mind told her that she had been something. She was once someone. She had a life out there somewhere. One cannot just drop into existence as a fully grown adult with no memories or previous life.

But why was no one here for her now? Was she the only one searching for herself? She decided right there at the edge of the water in a fit of anger that anyone who had previously known her did not deserve to know her now. Not now that they had abandoned her and left her with the frustration of not knowing herself or anyone else. The hopelessness of it all filled her heart, and the sight of her reflection upon the water blurred as her eyes welled up with hot, frustrated tears.

Isi knew she still needed to find them, whoever they were. Even if they had abandoned her. She needed to find her family, or friends, or whoever she had known her to find herself. She desperately wanted to know who she was. To have at least one memory of her old life, that would be the most relieving thing. The feeling of having nothing and no one was almost too much to bear for her right now. She continued to sob, not wanting to move, not wanting to embark on the tedious and challenging journey that she knew she would have to go on to find out more about her life. Why couldn't she just remember right now?

RP Link

Things Aren't Always Simple

She took notes mentally on all of his advice, practicing listening to the forest around her and scanning the area with her eyes. She felt her face form into a stern and focused frown, and hoped he didn't think she was making fun of him. Peering suspiciously at the thicker trees behind them, she searched for the movement of any predators as the sun went further down in the sky. She thought for one fleeting moment that she had seen something move, but figured that her inexperienced eyes were making things up. She decided not to alarm Jeremiah with her ignorance and returned her eyes ahead of herself on the path.

His advice about making a new life was what stuck in her mind. What was it about this stallion that made her think so much? She didn't know how to start a new life. She didn't know anyone to do that with. She had met a few others on her journey so far, but they would not be a part of her new life any more than they were a part of her old life. She didn't want to be alone in her new life, she hated being alone. No, she needed to find out at least a little about herself before moving on.

Her heart fluttered in her chest as his bangs revealed white-gray and piercing eyes. They met the deep blue of her own eyes and penetrated them right to the core of her mind and heart. She froze for that brief moment, holding her breath. They told so much. Told the story of his battles better than any of his scars, showed the loneliness in his heart. They were like windows into his soul. They pulled her in, and seemed to transport her. She saw her reflection in those glassy orbs, and felt as if they were pulling her in to the whiteness.

She stood in a forest, different from that of Jeremiah's. The trees were shorter, their leaves were thin and needlelike, and snow covered the ground. There was a sense of panic in the air, a sense of dread. "Run! Run!" she was screaming. Blood on the snow. Run....run.

The scene became fuzzy, and faded completely. And then his bangs fell back over the windows like a dark curtain and she was left feeling rather shaky and nauseous. She pretended for his sake that she had not seen such a personal part of him and herself and looked at the ground immediately. What on earth had just happened? Did he know it had happened? She tried to appear as normal as possible, while trying to keep her legs from collapsing.

RP Link

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 am
F a l l i n g R o c k
User Image

User Image

B r e e d:
Rockslide

S p e c i e s:
Wind

T e m p e r:
Free-spirited

G e n d e r:
Female

S t a g e s:
›› Basket Cert
›› Foal
›› Adult

A c q u i r e d:
Mindsend's December 2012 customs. <3

A r r i v a l:
1/9/13

F a m i l y:
›› P a r e n t s: Adoptive father, Boundstone (currently questing him)
›› S i b l i n g s: n/a

F a m i l i a r:
Flint

B r e e d i n g s:
›› 1st Breeding --Not Available
›› 2nd Breeding --Not Available
›› 3rd Breeding --Not Available
›› 4th Breeding --Not Available

T r a v e l:
Falling Rock roams along the mountains and forests, never crossing them to get to the desert. The idea of a wide open space with no where to hide scares her, so she stays south of the desert. She often returns to Rockslide Falls because it reminds her most of her birthplace and she feels most at home here.

User Image

R P // C o l o r:
Dark Orange

H a b i t s:

Fears:

See backstory below for background info.
Free-spirited and rebellious, Falling Rock is always up for games and adventures. She enjoys outwitting her opponents. She is very flighty, never staying in one place for too long and always roaming. She rarely lets others know too much about her and her friendships are brief but strong. Her strongest friendship is with Flint, her adventurous and feisty hummingbird familiar. Flint can be her voice of reason, he is very protective of Fall, but usually he participates in her craziness. He is her scout and, as he deems himself, her "bodyguard." Falling Rock searches for those in need of assistance or adventure on her journeys and travels throughout the Kawani lands. As a foal, she was confined to one place and luckily escaped at a very early age, so she is eager to explore the world and would be glad to meet others who want the same.

S t a t u s:
Fall is currently visiting the herd of Stormchaser. She will stay there for a while and will be able to relax.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Quote:

B A C K S T O R Y
At the top of a mountain there was a wall of orange mossy rock. It was sacred to a herd that lived in the valley at the base of the mountain, and many traveled up the mountain to reach the sanctuary of the rock. One day, an earthquake shattered the surface of the rock wall, causing it to crumble and roll down the side of the mountain, eating up any being in its path. The herd leader, Boundstone, managed to get half of his herd to safety, but his pregnant mate could not be saved from the treacherous slide. He and the safe herd members stood in the distance, and he watched as the rock slide swallowed up his mate, his family, his land, and his comrades.

When it finally ended, all that was left of the wall was one large boulder at the top of the slide. The members of the herd scouted the gigantic slide for weeks for any survivors. Only a few were found, none of them were Boundstone's mate. He grew depressed, and hiked every night up to the last standing remnant of his herd's sacred wall. Each time, he asked it why it had taken his mate, and begged the spirits to return her to him. He refused to leave the site of the rock slide, waiting for his love to be returned. Another tremble set the slide going again, and this time the herd was safely out of the way of its wake. But members of the herd pointed and squinted towards what looked like a rock, but had the shape of a basket. Mothers made sure their young ones were accounted for, and everyone watched in horror as the basket slid and bounced down the mountain side with the rocks. Boundstone could not stand by and watch another innocent being be swallowed by the rocks. Despite the herd's protests, he flew to the aid of the basket. He managed to save it somehow, and the slide slowly came to a halt again, after having taken another chunk of the sacred wall along with it, leaving a now even smaller boulder at the top of the mountain and rock slide. The herd gasped at the basket's coloring. It had the same mossy orange color as that of the sacred rock at the top of the mountain. They saw this as a gift from the spirits for Boundstone in apology for taking his mate. But he grew angry, this was not what he had asked for. Though he was thankful, he took the basket and his herd and fled from the site of the rock slide to find new herd grounds, vowing that he would never return there again and forbidding any of the herd members to go there again. He took his herd to the Kawani lands to raise the foal within the basket, hoping that it would be safer there.

When the foal emerged from the basket, the herd named her Falling Rock. Because they were forbidden from going to the sacred rock they had once loved, and because they believed she had been a part of that rock, the herd came to Falling Rock with their blessings and messages to the spirits.

But Falling Rock was stubborn like the boulder she had come from, and like the rockslide she had been born into, her heart knew no boundaries. She begged her father to let her explore the world, to let her see the place of her birth. She grew tired of being confined to the boundaries of her father's herd lands, and wanted nothing more than to stretch her wings and fly away.

And one day she did just that. She left in the dark of the night, after listening to the herd's wishes and dreams one last time. Those she trusted, she told what she was planning. She was determined to be free.

Distraught upon finding his daughter missing, Boundstone sent out search parties, and had the two-leggers hang signs with his daughter's name on them, asking any who found Falling Rock to return her to him. He left his herd to search for her on his own, for ease of traveling.
(In Colorado, there are signs on mountain roads that say "Falling Rock" on them because of the danger of, well, falling rocks. A friend of my family told me when I was little that the signs were because a Native American man had lost his daughter, and was so worried about her and wanted her back so badly, that he put up the signs everywhere, hoping to find his daughter or that she would see the signs and come home. That is the inspiration for this pair of Soquili.)

Now, she roams the Kawani lands, helping to free those that feel they cannot escape. She tries to steer clear of those who would wish to return her to her father's grasp. Because there is a reward for her return, many, good and bad, try to catch her and take her back to her father.

Uknown to Falling Rock, her father desperately searches for her not to control her or to keep her locked up as it seems, but to get to her before someone else does, someone else who wants Falling Rock dead...

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Chapter One: The First Taste of Freedom
›› S u m m a r y: As a basket, Falling Rock is active and restless. In this self-RP she will pop out of her basket, literally. Almost exploding forth from the confinement of her basket, she will free herself from its walls and will begin to get the hang of moving around. She will also learn the nature of her birth and birthplace in this chapter.

Chapter Two: The Escape
›› S u m m a r y: Fall will grow restless of being stuck in her father's boundaries and will beg him to let her explore. When he refuses she will grow even more restless and claustrophobic. She will decide to leave/escape and does not intend to return. She only tells a few about this.

Chapter Three: The Little Bodyguard
›› S u m m a r y: In this chapter, Falling Rock meets Flint, her hummingbird familiar and future best friend.

Chapter Four: The Chase
›› S u m m a r y: Reserved

Quote:

"Clear ahead, captain," Flint saluted his friend with one tiny orange wing, excited to begin the day. They had both been restless after having to stop over night. They both knew that was safest for them, but they hated it. He peered down into her eager orange eyes just moments before she took off running and he zoomed after her in a matter of seconds. "Race you to that big tree up there!" he challenged.

There were lots of big trees up ahead, but she would race to any of them. She would race past the trees and into the desert, into the jungle for all she cared.She wanted to see the world and there was no pausing while getting to new locations. But she found that even her fast legs could not carry her quickly enough. If only she weren't so little and young. If only her wings worked so that she would be able to fly around the world nonstop. Falling Rock grinned daringly at her hummingbird friend and pushed herself forward more, running harder, faster, closer to her dreams.

RP Link

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:31 pm
R i s t i
User Image

User Image

N i c k n a m e:
Ri

B r e e d:
4th Generation

S p e c i e s:
Cerynei-Kirin (from grandmother, Ves'Tacha)
Wind-Uni (from father)
Regular (from grandfather, great-grandmother and great-grandfather)

T e m p e r:
Coy

G e n d e r:
Female

S t a g e s:
›› Basket Uncert 1, Basket Uncert 2, Basket Cert
›› Foal Uncert, Foal Cert
›› Adult Uncert

A c q u i r e d:
Twisted Lineage Basket Contest

A r r i v a l:
12/26/12
Growth to Adult

F a m i l y:
›› G r e a t G r a n d p a r e n t s: Jessamine, Relic
›› G r a n d p a r e n t s: Lucian, Ves'Tacha
›› P a r e n t s: Rinkini and Cooper
›› U n c l e: Raphael
›› S i b l i n g s: Gogol, Latcho Churi

B r e e d i n g s:
›› 1st Breeding --Reserved for fling with Prince Craevan Evarcrest
›› 2nd Breeding --Reserved for fling with Rotem Amachi
›› 3rd Breeding -- Reserved for lifemating with Prince Craevan Evarcrest
›› 4th Breeding --Reserved for lifemating with Prince Craevan Evarcrest

T r a v e l:
Risti never stays in one place for too long. She tends to gravitate towards forests and every now and then the desert because she would like to go there someday.

User Image

R P // C o l o r:
Violet

P o w e r s:
[X]

Her voice is very light and airy and always has an undertone of flirting in it whether she means to or not.

H a b i t s:
Like her mother, she is very catlike in motion and attitude. She uses her tail to grab things, touch things, and balance herself, like a person might use their hands.

F e a r s:
She is afraid of what she calls "The Breaking." The Twisted Tunnel gifted/cursed her with a crumbling/cracking phenomenon on her body that fades and then re-cracks and repeats. It typically happens when she is stressed or angry and especially when she is having one of her visions, and though it disappears after a while, she is afraid that one day she will crumble completely and fade away into nothing. Despite the fact that her cracks reform, she CAN be hurt.

She is also afraid that her visions are not an after affect of the tunnel, but instead are due to her family's genes. She worries from some of her visions that she is going to become as gruesome or violent as some of her other family members.

Risti comes from a family of Roma/Gypsies, as well as what most might consider "crazies." Many members of her family hear voices, or carry knives to cut others apart, or have horrible and dark nightmares or thoughts. Because of this, Risti is used to odd things and strange beings. She would probably consider a "normal" person to be the weird one because of her own twisted lineage. Though many of her family are a little on the dark side, she takes after the Roma side more. She carries a knife to protect herself when she is in a fragile state and to protect herself from the beings in her visions. Many family members are wanderers, fortune tellers, or gypsies and like them she likes to wander and meet others.

Risti always has an answer for everything, she always has a comeback. But she is not snobby or snippy in personality. She is very light and airy, and speaks slowly and meaningfully. Her voice is soft and giggly, she is very sweet. She doesn't find herself to be attractive, and she does not look for physical beauty in others, she simply loves the romance of a deep conversation. She enjoys a good back-and-forth, a debate, and enjoys flirting from time to time because it is so secretive yet so alluring and obvious. This being said, she does not actively seek heated debates or flirtatious situations.

Like her grandmother, she does not stay in one place for too long, she is always seeking new faces, new places. Like her mother, she believes in the power of a name, and only gives others the first syllable of her name, Ri, challenging them to guess her name by her nature, or earn her full name through valid conversation and connection. She is a wanderer and a romantic at heart and it is highly unlikely that she will ever settle down.

T h e T w i s t:
On top of her twisted tunnel gift/curse and the stress that comes from that, Risti has dreams, like her mother. But her dreams are not so stressful or dark, and they are more like visions. Hers are more vague, and only show her people she is going to meet. Upon meeting a new Soquili, she will feel that she already knows what to say to them and how to react to them. A lot of the time these dreams lead her down a dark and uncomfortable path with a Soquili that she trusts or had trusted at the beginning of a dream. Innocent or evil, the Soquili in her visions lead her down a dark path. Sometimes the vision will end in the other attacking her, or (less often) with her attacking the other. Though the visions rarely repeat exactly in real life, this always makes her a little weary when meeting someone new, despite her eagerness to socialize. For this reason, she carries a knife to protect herself in case her visions become reality.

S t a t u s: Risti is finding friends, enemies, and others affected by the tunnel.

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Chapter One: Through the Tunnel
›› Summary: My version of the tunnel. Slightly different than how it is normally described, but oh well. Haha. This is a self-RP in which the foal's thoughts are revealed and during which they undergo their transformation.

Chapter Two: The Breaking
›› Summary: Risti experiences the affects of the twisted tunnel for the first time.

Chapter Three: Seeing the Future
›› Summary: Risti has her first vision upon looking at her mother's beads, the first sign that points towards the fact that she will be somewhat like her mother.

Chapter Four: Title
›› Summary:

Bits and Pieces

She watched the cracks form holes in her body. Little windows to her soul for the world to peer into. She felt herself crumbling. Pieces for the world to sweep away without a care. Chip by tiny chip, she watched bits of herself fall to the ground with a light tinkling sound. She felt hollow, as if the wind could blow and she would whistle until she finally became dust and blew away. Part of her wished she could, the more the breaking continued. But as usual, she observed as they healed themselves, reversing their frightening decent and becoming whole again. She watched as she became herself again, and felt grounded once more.

Risti let her breath out after holding it in while watching herself fall apart like trampled porcelain. She felt better now, but was ready for the next attack of breaking. She stood in a clearing, unaware of how she had gotten there. She looked around for her family, her brown eyes welling with tears. Usually she would not have been alarmed by being alone, but when she felt the breaking coming she always wanted her mother by her side. Her mother would understand. She was a child of the twisted tunnel as well, she knew what it was like to be strange, to feel the terror of being different.

Her large, fluffy ears picked up the sound of one of her siblings in the distance and she was comforted again. At least they were close. She relaxed, examining her surroundings and wondering how she had gotten here. She must have been so focused on the breaking that she had wandered blindly away from her siblings' game of tag. She vaguely remembered being angry at one of her siblings for cheating, or for tricking her. She couldn't quite pin what the source of her distress had been. The more she calmed herself the more she was comfortable being alone. Perhaps it was better that she be in solitude at the moment.

RP Link

Knives and Cleavers

Risti bent slowly, staring at the thin, sharp blade that lay on the ground before her. Her crumbling reflection on the surface of the knife stared back at her, flirting with her and beckoning her forward. The metal glinted in the moonlight, calling her name softly. Something told her that she needed the knife. For some reason there was a reason she had found it. The reason was something beyond bloodlust, something besides gore and danger.

Her eyes flicked from the little knife to her leg, breaking apart in a slowly widening fissure. Smaller cracks followed the larger one, ascending up her legs and onto her chest. She looked back at herself in the reflection of the knife, watching her face chip and crumble.

I am standing at the fork of two paths, deciding which way to go. One direction is dark, it is tainted with a dangerous feeling. The other path is beautiful, but carries an air of deception. I hear a voice calling me towards the dark path. I am hesitant to go. But it is persistent and insists I go that way. What choice do I have? Deception or danger? I step forward towards the indicated way. As I walk further I know something bad is coming. I can feel the danger coming...coming. No, please, I want to go back!

Risti blinked. Had she been dreaming? No, that was something else. The visions had been coming since she had fully grown. They had been fuzzy and odd at first, but now they were stronger. The knife still lay cold and motionless upon the ground, shining up at her and smiling with what comfort it could give. She watched the cracks in her flesh reform and mesh back together in the reflection of the blade and promptly, she bent to pick up the tool. She knew the reason for it now. She knew why she needed it. How it had found her she did not know. Why it was a part of her, she was curious to find out. Was this vision she had just had an affect of the tunnel? Or something more?

RP Link

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm
S a n u y e
User Image

User Image

Native American Miwok name meaning "red cloud at sundown."

P r o n u n c i a t i o n // N i c k n a m e:
(Sa-new-yee)
Nu

B r e e d:
3rd Gen.

S p e c i e s:
Wind and regular

T e m p e r:
Sanguine

G e n d e r:
Female

S t a g e s:
Basket Uncert, Basket Cert
Foal Uncert, Foal Cert
Adult Uncert

A c q u i r e d:
Gift from CitrusCupcake and Uta from Nivriti and Althalus' breeding. <333

F a m i l y: (Immediate only listed here. Too many family members. :0)
P a r e n t s: Nivriti, Althalus
M a t e: n/a
C h i l d r e n: n/a
S i b l i n g s: Puchi Puri, Chetan, Kodah
Nalani, Atraiu, -insert here-
Sarasvati, Elisheva

H e r d:
Hour Glass Summit Herd

Immediate Family Tree
Expanded Herd/Family --(Not including Nivriti's side. X_x)

B r e e d i n g s:
1st Breeding --Not Available
2nd Breeding --Not Available
3rd Breeding --Not Available

T r a v e l:

R P // C o l o r:
Chocolate

H a b i t s:

Fears:
Losing her family.

Sanuye was born into a very large and intricate herd and family. Though many might be shocked, or feel drowned out by such a large herd, Sanuye knew her place in the world and embraced the complexity of the herd. She became a loyal herd and family member, dedicating her life to the herd and to her family.

Being the youngest of all nine children of Nivriti and Althalus, Sanuye tries to be all that she can be. She wants very much to live up to the expectations of her herd and family, and loves them all more than anything in the world. She is energetic and is always optimistic. She is very caring and loyal and can be very protective of her family.

S t a t u s:

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100