Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Pandah's Plot Thread (Plots for Sanuye?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:58 am
S a n u y e
E x t r a // Info.

Important Links:
›› Hourglass Summit Herd
››
››

Important Characters/Associates:
›› Tryggr: Best friend
››

Recent Meetings:
››
››

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:23 pm
C h l o r i s
B a s i c // I n f o.

B r e e d i n g s:
›› 1st Breeding --???
›› 2nd Breeding --???
›› 3rd Breeding --???

T r a v e l:
She goes/stays anywhere she can blend in because of her dark green colors, such as the forest or swamp.

R P // C o l o r:
Forest Green

A c c e n t // S p e e c h:
Her voice is deeper than most females, but other than that she doesn't have much of an accent.

H a b i t s:
She often mutilates her teddy bear in a fit of rage and guilt, but when her head has cleared she re-stitches it.

F e a r s:
Being weak, skinwalkers, guilt.

B a c k g r o u n d // P e r s o n a l i t y:
Chloris had always been proud of her blood, proud of her family line. She was never particularly close to them, the bonds she felt with them were enough for her to tolerate and enjoy their company, but not enough for her to admit any feelings of love for them. Although she would probably say that she respected them, especially her little sister. What was once a slightly grumpy and discontent outlook on the world became a hateful and angry rage when a skin walker attacked and murdered her small gathering of kalona family. Her younger sister was murdered before her eyes just before she was able to escape. This event turned her heart black and uncaring, hateful for the entire world except those of Kalona blood. Skinwalkers are her ultimate enemy, she often hunts them, planning on killing them when/if she can. Others who are not kalona or skin walkers are, of course, below her and barely even attract her hateful attention unless they have invoked her wrath or unless she sees a small glimmer of use in them.

The only thing she has left of her family is the pink bowed bear. She hates the thing, it belonged to her sister. She hates it because, not only is it ugly, but it reminds her of that fateful day and makes her feel something besides hatred for the world: what some might call sadness. She does not wish to feel like this because she thinks it makes her weak. She often hides the stuffed bear from others because of the fact that they might think her weak or below them.

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:24 pm
C h l o r i s
S t a t u s

Chloris is busy feeling guilty and mutilating her teddy bear.

Looking For:
Enemies, skinwalkers, drama, potentially a mate in the future although ICly she'd never consider it.

Not Looking For:
Death, happy meet and greets

F o c u s // S t a t u s:
Grey: Adding plots soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 pm
C h l o r i s
P l o t s  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:26 pm
C h l o r i s
E x t r a // I n f o.

Important Links:
››
››
››

Important Characters/Associates:
››
››

Recent Meetings:
››
››

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

D z i g i t s // "Z i g g y"
B a s i c // I n f o.

B r e e d i n g s:
1st Breeding - not old enough
2nd Breeding - not old enough
3rd Breeding - not old enough

T r a v e l:
Ziggy mainly stays with her mother and travels with the circus.

R P // C o l o r:
Deep Sky Blue

A c c e n t // S p e e c h:

H a b i t s:
She often practices her balancing anywhere she can.

Fears:
Fire

B a c k g r o u n d // P e r s o n a l i t y:
Dzigits was born to a life of performing and fun. Though her life involved travel and at times short absences of her father, the entertainment of the circus intrigued her and made it all worth it. Dzigits knew she wanted to develop an act for her mother's circus. She knew she would be expected to carry on the family line and she knew she wanted to do just that. But her act was different, even a little strange. Ziggy first discovered her amazing balancing skills at an early stage. Even out of the basket she had been particularly quick getting her legs working properly and did not have a problem with clumsiness as most foals do straight out of the basket. Her tiny legs gave her a better balance and the ability to balance on many things, including other soquili. Ziggy's circus act focuses on just that, her ability to balance and perform tricks on the backs of other soquili.

Dzigits is very confident in her abilities and who she is. She has no fear of heights or small spaces as being from a circus family one becomes accustomed to such things. She is very appreciative of the strange, she takes note of odd things and the talents that others might have in case the circus is recruiting.

S t a t u s: Needing RP! biggrin

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:28 pm
S a v e d  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:29 pm
D z i g i t s
P l o t s

My Lovely Assistant: Ziggy needs another Soquili to perform her act for the circus. So step right up, boys and girls! Do you have a Soq. who can run fast, someone tall? Someone that loves performing and looking pretty? Do you know someone who wants to be a part of the circus? Well this is their chance! Ziggy's act involves balancing on the back of another (Larger) Soquili and performing amazing tricks and/or stunts. She can do this on anything or anyone, but she wants someone she can trust, someone who enjoys being in the limelight just as much as she does. Every performer needs something to assist them, and Ziggy needs a fellow performer to help pull her act off. So step right up ladies and gents, because it doesn't matter if you're a lady or a gent: Ziggy's ready to ride! (Update: As a foal, Ziggy will be trying things out with a mare named Sephora (if Maho and I decide they fit) she will be practicing and perfecting her act with this first assistant. Eventually, when she grows up she will need a larger assistant. She is able to balance on anything and won't get too much bigger, but for the overall effect she will probably need someone a little taller/bigger than the average mare.)

Characters Needed:
›› A lovely assistant to help Ziggy perform her act.
›› Someone who doesn't mind little hooves on their back. <3
›› Either male or female, doesn't matter either way. :3 Someone tall would be nice.
›› Someone with wings would be awesome to add to the overall effect of the performance.

Potential Assistants: (Trying things out)
Assistant Number One: Potentially Sephora?
Assistant Number Two: Potentially Hari?
??? Third Assistant: Not sure if I want her to have a third or not. Leaving it open as an option if an awesome plot comes along. :3 I'm not opposed to her having two assistants at the same time. Depends.

Getting Back on the Horse: Dzigits isn't afraid of heights, or falling. She takes pride in the fact that her balancing skills are near perfect. However, one day she will fall. Perhaps she will be too cocky with her act, or might lose her footing. Either way, she will fall at one point. This will shake her and will cause her to lose faith in herself for a while. She will need someone, either family or friends or her assistant to let her know that she can still perform and that she can still be amazing.

Characters Needed:
›› Friends/ Family / Assistant
›› Healers (in case she is injured)

Strange Love: Much further into the future I would like for Ziggy to develop a love for either her assistant or another larger breed of Soq. I am not concerned with breeding for her as much as I want her to develop a loving relationship with a larger breed and eventually be love mated to them. It does not matter if this person is male or female. What matters is that this other shares Ziggy's views and enjoys performing/traveling. They would not have to join the circus, but would have to of course visit every now and then.

Characters Needed:
›› Someone who is in need of a love mate
›› Someone of one of the larger breeds
›› **Someone who is not concerned with breedi
ng**  

Baby Pandah II

Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Baby Pandah II