Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Shop Owner Basics and Information (Must Read) (DA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:59 am
Ura the rainbow King
Hello, my name is Shamus Sever)

I would like to work at Whizz Hard Books

The things I love about this shop are I love books, Writing, being in an office, behind a desk and getting only bothered with business,

The things I despise about this shop are I hate crowds. I hate people that look at books as a chore. Most children customers. I dislike chatting. I dislike flowery story's and foolish writings.
Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I wish to be an editor.

No Way!
(Shamus already has a job apparently in Hogsmeade...)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:33 pm
Hello, my name is Alecia Quynn Pierce

I would like to purchase All or Nothing Ink and Board Shop (Making a new store!)

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I saw an abandoned shop in Diagon Alley, then saved up money by freelancing, then went off to buy my new little shop. My parents are helping me pay to get started, until I can make enough money to be stable.

The things I love about this shop are:
~It's big enough to hold a skating rink
~It's got a lot of potential
~I can be as creative as I like with it
~The smaller rooms work well for and office, a studio, and possibly a bedroom
~It's right on Diagon Alley, so it's easy to find

The things I despise about this shop are:
~It's going to take forever to clean up
~It has no color whatsoever
~The customer base will probably suck, since teenagers are really only here for the summer.
~Parents might disapprove
~Not much money to be made

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I seriously hope I can get the shop!  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 pm
Just realized I should probably reapply for my shop ^-^;;;

Hello, my name is Vincent Catlin

I would like to purchase Sugarplum's Sweets Shop

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I used to work as an assistant in my wife's muggle sweet shop before she left me and I had grown to like working and making sweets, but I missed the wizarding sweets so i became an assistant at a different sweets shop, this time a wizarding one for a long while, before finally deciding i wanted my own shop so I came her to Diagon Alley and bought up Sugarplum's.

The things I love about this shop are I love sweets, the smiles children get when they come in, all the strange wizarding sweets available to our world, the fact that this place is my own and i can do what i want with it, and my daughter is able to help me out at the shop which makes it less lonely for her during school year when her sister is away.

The things I despise about this shop are
The noises kids make when they're hiped up on sugar, the parents yelling, the parents complaining about this and that, the kids crying when they don't get what they want, and when the shop reminds me of my long gone wife.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I don't only sell wizarding sweets here but also muggle candy and bakery goods of all kinds!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:44 am
Hello, my name is Kyung Myeong Wook Han

I would like to work at Weasley Wizard Wheezes

The things I love about this shop are The atmosphere, The products, the people, The activeness, The creativity

The things I despise about this shop are Shop lifters, Having no one to help me, failed pranks, the loudness, the over-crowded feeling  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:07 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Just realized I should probably reapply for my shop ^-^;;;

Hello, my name is Vincent Catlin

I would like to purchase Sugarplum's Sweets Shop

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I used to work as an assistant in my wife's muggle sweet shop before she left me and I had grown to like working and making sweets, but I missed the wizarding sweets so i became an assistant at a different sweets shop, this time a wizarding one for a long while, before finally deciding i wanted my own shop so I came her to Diagon Alley and bought up Sugarplum's.

The things I love about this shop are I love sweets, the smiles children get when they come in, all the strange wizarding sweets available to our world, the fact that this place is my own and i can do what i want with it, and my daughter is able to help me out at the shop which makes it less lonely for her during school year when her sister is away.

The noises kids make when they're hiped up on sugar, the parents yelling, the parents complaining about this and that, the kids crying when they don't get what they want, and when the shop reminds me of my long gone wife.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I don't only sell wizarding sweets here but also muggle candy and bakery goods of all kinds!

Accepted by Diamond_Wales  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:08 pm
Sir Spazalots
Hello, my name is Kyung Myeong Wook Han

I would like to work at Weasley Wizard Wheezes

The things I love about this shop are The atmosphere, The products, the people, The activeness, The creativity

The things I despise about this shop are Shop lifters, Having no one to help me, failed pranks, the loudness, the over-crowded feeling

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:27 pm
Hello, my name is Alfons Flint

I would like to create the Potion Offices

How did I come to get this shop? Well... i am the Head Potioneer of the Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers and I have for many years been intrigued, fascinated and awed by potions and their medical aid, their varied use and possibility. I take the position of Head Potioneer very seriously and I feel it would be beneficial not only to me but to my coworkers to have a headquarters for our work to be in the center of the British Wizarding community. Rather than have wholely separate offices for each one of us, to have a combined station for our work in addition to our private work spaces.

The things I love about this shop are
its accessibility to the public
its separate and open office and work spaces for every potioneer and their customer
the opportunity for working together with potioneers in and outside of the Society
being able to offer apprenticeships as well as courses or help
its proximity to the apothecary and the cauldron shop

Its partial independence form the Society. It is very much my own idea and I own the building and offices in my name rather than my position and if any potioneers use it as a headquarters it is by choice.
It novelty in the area. Even though the Society is ancient and its members esteemed, this branch and establishment is new and so it needs to earn a reputation
It limited space for large-scale experiments
there have been a few issues that need sorting with the Floo Network, the fireplaces in the building are not always cooperating with those of the destined place
there have been constant delays in the building of the on-location owlery, so they have sort of just been flying wherever they please.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! we are actively looking for any interested students or adult wizards who would be interested in apprenticing with any of the available potioneers. As well, we are looking for a secretary/brewing aid.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 am
Hello, my name is Corey Carson

I would like to work at Ollivanders Wand Shop

The things I love about this shop are I get to live my dream, getting to see the magic that happens. Studying Wandlore, the business, the many shelves of wands

The things I despise about this shop are the coating of dust over some of the wands, when muggles bring their mudbloods in, the lovey-dovey attitude of my co-worker, Answering questions about wands to Mudbloods, the lack of risk.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:29 pm
Miss GryffindorK
Hello, my name is Alecia Quynn Pierce

I would like to purchase All or Nothing Ink and Board Shop (Making a new store!)

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I saw an abandoned shop in Diagon Alley, then saved up money by freelancing, then went off to buy my new little shop. My parents are helping me pay to get started, until I can make enough money to be stable.

The things I love about this shop are:
~It's big enough to hold a skating rink
~It's got a lot of potential
~I can be as creative as I like with it
~The smaller rooms work well for and office, a studio, and possibly a bedroom
~It's right on Diagon Alley, so it's easy to find

The things I despise about this shop are:
~It's going to take forever to clean up
~It has no color whatsoever
~The customer base will probably suck, since teenagers are really only here for the summer.
~Parents might disapprove
~Not much money to be made

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I seriously hope I can get the shop!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:30 pm
Pale Mist
Hello, my name is Alfons Flint

I would like to create the Potion Offices

How did I come to get this shop? Well... i am the Head Potioneer of the Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers and I have for many years been intrigued, fascinated and awed by potions and their medical aid, their varied use and possibility. I take the position of Head Potioneer very seriously and I feel it would be beneficial not only to me but to my coworkers to have a headquarters for our work to be in the center of the British Wizarding community. Rather than have wholely separate offices for each one of us, to have a combined station for our work in addition to our private work spaces.

The things I love about this shop are
its accessibility to the public
its separate and open office and work spaces for every potioneer and their customer
the opportunity for working together with potioneers in and outside of the Society
being able to offer apprenticeships as well as courses or help
its proximity to the apothecary and the cauldron shop

Its partial independence form the Society. It is very much my own idea and I own the building and offices in my name rather than my position and if any potioneers use it as a headquarters it is by choice.
It novelty in the area. Even though the Society is ancient and its members esteemed, this branch and establishment is new and so it needs to earn a reputation
It limited space for large-scale experiments
there have been a few issues that need sorting with the Floo Network, the fireplaces in the building are not always cooperating with those of the destined place
there have been constant delays in the building of the on-location owlery, so they have sort of just been flying wherever they please.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! we are actively looking for any interested students or adult wizards who would be interested in apprenticing with any of the available potioneers. As well, we are looking for a secretary/brewing aid.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:21 pm
Hello, my name is August Morris

I would like to work at Ollivander's

The things I love about this shop are wands have always been an interest of mine, and I have always thought that maybe someday I'd go back to teach kids at Hogwarts so working in a shop that deals with kids on a daily basis is something that definitely appeals to me. Ollivander's is where I got my wand and it'd be an honor to work there now. There is also the fantastic thing of seeing the wonder in young wizards and witches eyes when they see magic for the first time, and I remember the feeling of getting my wand, so being able to give that feeling to others would be amazing.

The things I despise about this shop are I'm sure it gets rather busy over the summer and I don't much like crowds, It will mean I'll have to be away from my siblings, sometimes working with others doesn't really go well with me, it'll be hard for me to adjust to actually having to follow orders, and have set hours.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I love wands and have always been interested in them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:19 pm
XxXDevil-Chan
Hello, my name is August Morris

I would like to work at Ollivander's

The things I love about this shop are wands have always been an interest of mine, and I have always thought that maybe someday I'd go back to teach kids at Hogwarts so working in a shop that deals with kids on a daily basis is something that definitely appeals to me. Ollivander's is where I got my wand and it'd be an honor to work there now. There is also the fantastic thing of seeing the wonder in young wizards and witches eyes when they see magic for the first time, and I remember the feeling of getting my wand, so being able to give that feeling to others would be amazing.

The things I despise about this shop are I'm sure it gets rather busy over the summer and I don't much like crowds, It will mean I'll have to be away from my siblings, sometimes working with others doesn't really go well with me, it'll be hard for me to adjust to actually having to follow orders, and have set hours.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I love wands and have always been interested in them.

You Are Hired!  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:48 pm
Sir Spazalots
Hello, my name is Corey Carson

I would like to work at Ollivanders Wand Shop

The things I love about this shop are I get to live my dream, getting to see the magic that happens. Studying Wandlore, the business, the many shelves of wands

The things I despise about this shop are the coating of dust over some of the wands, when muggles bring their mudbloods in, the lovey-dovey attitude of my co-worker, Answering questions about wands to Mudbloods, the lack of risk.

Accepted by Violet the Maestro  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:04 pm
Hello, my name is Frey Bjelke.

I would like to purchase The Leaky Cauldron.

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I came across the shop when I first came to London and spoke to the previous owner. Apparently she and her family wished to move, and was looking to sell. I offered to take over for a good price, and she agreed.

The things I love about this shop are The people I meet, the challenge of running my own business, the men that come into the shop, its location in Magical London, and the potential for parties.

The things I despise about this shop are the muggles and mudbloods that come into the shop, the long hours, the rude customers that come in, and the ugly people that come into the establishment.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I plan on making a party room for guests to rent out to have wedding parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, business meetings, and the like. It is a reserved space only, so if you wish to use it, you must owl ahead of time your reservation and I shall place it on hold for you.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 pm
Diamond_Wales
Hello, my name is Frey Bjelke.

I would like to purchase The Leaky Cauldron.

How did I come to get this shop? Well... I came across the shop when I first came to London and spoke to the previous owner. Apparently she and her family wished to move, and was looking to sell. I offered to take over for a good price, and she agreed.

The things I love about this shop are The people I meet, the challenge of running my own business, the men that come into the shop, its location in Magical London, and the potential for parties.

The things I despise about this shop are the muggles and mudbloods that come into the shop, the long hours, the rude customers that come in, and the ugly people that come into the establishment.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! I plan on making a party room for guests to rent out to have wedding parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, business meetings, and the like. It is a reserved space only, so if you wish to use it, you must owl ahead of time your reservation and I shall place it on hold for you.

Accepted

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces