Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 am
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: When they need to be. When you or someone you care about have their lives on the line, you get this sudden rush of power. It feels like you can do anything. For all I know, you very well could.

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: An entire saguaro. I'd rather not. They're rather prickly, you see. But if it comes down to it, I can do it.

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: A while ago, I met a colorful stallion who helped pull me out of some quicksand. I think he is not only strong of body, but of character too, for helping me like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 pm
Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko
Participating Soquili: Marino
Link to Teepee: [X]
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?:
"When they are flying! No wait... hmmmm, when defending someone!"

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?:
"Depends on what size I am at the time."

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?:
"Zavi or Yaz. Zavi likes helping people and Yas is my best friend."  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:57 pm
Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Haemon
Link to Teepee: here
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: When there is something they have worth protecting.....most cases love, gives you more strength then most realize

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: -as Haemon- A giant baf of candy! At least a months worth xD

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: Ummm....my mate Acrimony, she is blind but it never stops her from seeing, she has no fear and has a strong heart and mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Owner's Name: Elf Princess Flannery
Participating Soquili: Luthias
Link to Teepee: link for his intelligence stat

When I see something I really want, I will do anything to have it. I usually get things through force... and sometimes I can't control my strength. But I feel most powerful in those moments, when I am fascinated by something shiny and alluring. It's as if I feel like that item will make me feel whole again, It gives me feelings of a time that I can't quite remember. I become fierce, and it is then, that I feel my strongest.

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: Well, I have gotten quite good at shuffling my gold and sliver around, and I picked up a cerynei once, and carried her to my cave actually. My wings are strong and I can lift most things, but if the object is too wide or round, it becomes hard to get a grip on it. Once I found a chest, and I had to take out most of its glittering contents just to be able to dig it out, but it was still quite heavy and very large. I kept dropping it, I could lift it for maybe a few minutes and get it a few paces up the beach but it always slipped. I left it in the sand after a few attempts. If a Draft is any heavier than that chest, it would probably be impossible for me to lift them. ._.

Well after all that talk of physical strength, I would guess you are referring to strength of a different kind. The internal strength, something I myself am lacking in.
The strongest person in my life, is Rook.
I do not remember my foal-hood and have been living in damp, gold cluttered caves for as much time as I can remember. I don't know why I feel so compelled to collect shimmering objects, It is like a hunger that comes over me. It drives people away, and I jealously hide and guard my hoard, It has kept me sheltered and alone. When I am searching for gold, I feel excited, and when I find it my heart races, and I can think of nothing else. But once I bring my treasure home or stash it away, It's glitter fades, and I feel empty again. I was in a dark place when Rook found me.

There was a heavy storm and I could see this small bat flittering in the freezing rain and high winds. He was unable to control his own wings and fell into the cave. At first I wanted to chase him off, I was unsure of his intentions and thought he might give away my hidden entrance. But I watched him, his fur was soaked and his little body shivered violently. His eyes were full of fear, and confusion, I could see that he was feeling the same way I was.

We connected and he started talking to me, I didn't say much back, I don't even remember speaking to anyone before that day. Since then, Rook has been there for me. He respects my urges to collect and understands it as a part of who I am. Rook has helped me to open up to other Soquili and has taught me manners and how to speak properly. He is the only light I have in this dismal cave I live in, and he is my most cherished treasure.  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:31 pm
Owner's Name: SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Albert
Link to Teepee: Teepee
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: We are at our strangest, at least for me, when it is our family that needs us. Neither Cougar, no Kolana, or even the forces of nature can stop you when they need you.

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: That would actually depend. If I had a rope that I could fasten into a harness, I could pull something pretty big. I can drag my mate around by her tail. Does that count? Though mind you, I usually end up being kicked.

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: I have two who I consider strong. The first would be my mate again, who went on a journey and found me, and has lived through many hardships and battles to stay at my side. Not to mention giving me several beautiful foals. My other would be my youngest daughter Damia, who has taken a difficult journey into adulthood, and has come out scarred and hardly unscathed, but has kept her head, and has grown up into a mare that I am amazingly proud of. She gets it from her mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 am
Owner's Name: AllSummedUpNJazz
Participating Soquili: 
Ardcadeamiss 
Link to Teepee: 
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23391707#344991893

When their health is at its best. A good nights rest and a good diet at all time helps you always be at peek physical condition. 

Something twice my size. I mean I am kinda built for strength.
*puffs up his chest to show off how muscular he is. Even for a flutter he is very well built.*

Thesh-ah. She's amazing. For a
little mare she has incredible strength of not only the body but of the mind as well. 
To overcome what she has . . .to live through what she has. She is nothing but strength and I am honored to stand beside her once more to help rebuild the herd we lost.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:53 am
Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Finian
Link to Teepee: xXx
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: "There is all manners of strength.. but physical strength would be when they've conditioned their bodies and taken care of their health. A mother would be most strong when her foal is in danger though.."

He stopped to think about this. "Probably a deer carcass or an elk..."

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: "The strongest person in my life would be Luinil, she bested me and took me to her flock.. though her sisters would see my cheek as a let down and blemish against a male, she finds it amusing and lets me stay at her side and aid her in her hunts."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 pm
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Keely
Link to Teepee: [ x ]
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: "....When they don't let fear control them."

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: "I do not know. It's not like I ever tried to move a tree or anything." She thought for a moment then sighed. "I guess Ironforge."

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: Keely's ears laid flat on her head for a moment as the thought. "The only other being I really know is Ironforge." She grew silent for a moment, then mumbled "Though that kelpi that kept me as a foal was also pretty strong..."  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:58 am
Owner's Name: Leopleuradon
Participating Soquili: Sedna
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: When they are defended something that they love. And I don't mean something they sleep with on a regular basis and call love. No, no I mean love that lifts you to a new height. Elevates you to a new being. You are strangest when defending with all of your heart.

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: I'v managed to move one of the smaller sunken boats in the reef. But honestly strength is not my best forte'. Underwater it's a lot easier to move thing than it would be above ground though and I have dragged some pretty hefty things into my save before.

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: Who do I believe is the strongest person in my life? Seeing as I am a hermit in my reef I don't really know many others, not well enough to judge them based on their strength. If I had to name someone, it would be this reef. Who's magic brought me to life and whom I defend with all of my heart. In a way, that makes me terribly strong.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:38 am
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Bhikkuni
Link to Teepee: xXx
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: Bhikkuni was silent and still as she contemplated first the meaning of the question and then all the potential answers. After a long while she finally replied, "A soquili is at their strongest when their need is greatest. It does not matter what this need is but strength comes from within and when there is a cause their full potential will shine through."

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: Again Bhikkuni sat in silence though it was clear from the look on her face that she was simple surprised by the question. "The largest that I could move?" She questioned awaiting confirmation before continuing. "Well, I suppose if I had a harness or a rope I might be able to move a hollow log, my mother made sure of that. Without one...I think a small animal. I could probably pick one up and relocate it."

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: "Oh dear..." There were so many strong soquili in her life that she couldn't possibly pick one. "Oh...I suppose I will have to go the more traditional route and say my father, Hayagriva." He wasn't just strong physically but he had endured many emotional trials and come out ahead. The spirits had seen it fit to bless him as well. If she had to pick just one person he was the ideal candidate. Besides all of that he was her father.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:14 pm
Owner's Name: Thalion
Participating Soquili: Saint Everard
"When they are defending the weak, of course."

"Another horse." Snorting in humor. "If they cross me, that is."

"I would say m'lady, Avalon. Delicate though her body may be, her spirit is that of a titan!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:23 pm
Owner's Name: CheshireKttty
Participating Soquili: Onigiri
Link to Teepee: [xXx]
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: "I think a soquili is at their strongest when their life or the life of someone they love is on the line."

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: "Hmm... that's a tough one. I suppose it would depend on the mass more than how large the actual object is. I could potentially get a large soquili to move just by convincing him to without even needing to lift a hoof."

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: "I suppose this would depend on physically or mentally. If I had to pick based on physical strength I would probably say Uroko Banggai"  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm
Owner's Name: She-Ra of Etheria
Participating Soquili: Cassava Noctis
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: "When they say they are?" He said with a confused look on his face. "Not sure. I can ask Pirata, she would know the answer."

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: Cassava tipped his head to the side in thought. "Big bone. I'm small so big bones I can move. Like leg bone from deer. Anything bigger I get guards to move for me. I like bones."

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: " Pirata's strongest one I know. She's my master, one day I will be strong like her." He gave his head a solid nod.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:16 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
When do you feel a soquili is at their strongest?: A soquili is most strongest when they are sure of their true intentions.

What do you think the largest object you could move on your own would be?: Myself? I'm not so sure...

Who do you believe is the strongest person in your life? Why?: I would have to say my dear Yakone. He is persistent and motivated, unafraid to express himself.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Draco's Rhapsody
Link to Teepee: Here
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?:
Draco's chowing down on some sea kelp that has washed up near his family home. The taste is bitter but he enjoys it. He looks up as a question booms around him. "Stamina just allows you to endure more. Sure you can use it for running, but if you are say looking at relocating to a new home stamina can help you push yourself further."

What would you do if you had more stamina?:
Draco's looking puzzled as the next question sounds. "I think I'd pull more pranks on my siblings and possibly my mother and father."

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.:
The stallion can't quite figure out why there are questions being flung at him. "I'm still quite young. I have not had a lot of time to gain really good stories. But I think I have an answer for you... Perhaps the time I broke out of my basket. It seemed to take forever My stamina helped me to finally free myself from the close confines."

Draco waits to see if there are anymore questions. Realizing that the land was quiet he wanders off to tell his family about the strange questions. What were they?

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff