Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Wedding ring woes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help?
  the Kay's ring!
  get the clearance one from Gordon's with the bigger rock
  you're way off - get something atypical
  other
View Results

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 pm
Tragic Rabbit, congratulations on your wedding that will happen soon. Those are beautiful rings. I am sure you do indeed have one you want most within your heart already. I say follow your heart, the answer from you should be the best answer smile It's easy for me to say, yet you can try harder to ask yourself what YOU WANT for the ring 3nodding

I am wondering if you have picked one yet? How about your fiance? what he says about rings??  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:51 pm
Kecitich
Tragic Rabbit, congratulations on your wedding that will happen soon. Those are beautiful rings. I am sure you do indeed have one you want most within your heart already. I say follow your heart, the answer from you should be the best answer smile It's easy for me to say, yet you can try harder to ask yourself what YOU WANT for the ring 3nodding

I am wondering if you have picked one yet? How about your fiance? what he says about rings??

Thank you so much Kecitich heart
I am down to 2 rings it's just a matter of do I want to wear it traditionally with my engagement ring or move that to the right hand and wear the wedding ring alone on my left. I am debating between this and this and at this point my love for both is pretty even.

I had the jewelry store order the latter for me so I could see it in person and was actually supposed to go see it today but my daughter has been running a fever for the last two days and mommy stuff always comes first. Hopefully I'll get to see it this weekend or before and while I'm there I plan on looking at similar bands to the first one to see how that might look paired with my engagement ring. Fingers crossed I'll have made a decision in a few days. smile

My fiance is so sweet, he's okay with anything that makes me happy. The one from Kay's was his first choice until I showed him the band.. he's split on it like me so not much help there, lol. biggrin

The band is only an online thing though. They don't have any brick and mortar stores so I'd have to purchase it without seeing it if I did pick that one. That's always scary but I did purchase my wedding dress the same way. It was a steal at $300 and I couldn't pass up a gorgeous Vera Wang dress for that price. I'm in love with it so that does help reduce most feelings of uneasiness about buying blind so to speak.  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am
Reviving because I have to post these. biggrin
SW bands heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:02 am
Tragic l2abbit
SW bands heart
Omg, I love that whee  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
SW bands heart
Omg, I love that whee

I think my ring problems are solved, yay!... we're emailing the designer right now xd
death star with sapphire on one side with the han/leia quote on it, imperial cog w/ sapphire on the opposite side, the round rivet design in between both of those and in white gold. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:13 am
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
SW bands heart
Omg, I love that whee

I think my ring problems are solved, yay!... we're emailing the designer right now xd
death star with sapphire on one side with the han/leia quote on it, imperial cog w/ sapphire on the opposite side, the round rivet design in between both of those and in white gold. whee
YAY! Good for you! xd My brother just ordered a "Han Shot First!" shirt too, isn't that funny?!

Speaking of etsy, I've had my eye on this for a while now... anime nerd for life heart !!!  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
SW bands heart
Omg, I love that whee

YAY! Good for you! xd My brother just ordered a "Han Shot First!" shirt too, isn't that funny?!

Speaking of etsy, I've had my eye on this for a while now... anime nerd for life heart !!!

Thanks biggrin
Lol, that's funny..
I'm currently wearing my Imperial Domination tee. It's like I somehow knew I'd find these rings this morning when I put it on, lol.

and I LOVE that bracelet! that's so frickin' cute. Best charm bracelet ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm
Congratulations! Lovely Tardis ring!

Out of the two rings you gave me I would choose the Kay one, but I think Tera's Princess Cut diamond ring matches perfectly with the Tardis ring. heart

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
SW bands heart
Omg, I love that whee

Thanks biggrin
Lol, that's funny..
I'm currently wearing my Imperial Domination tee. It's like I somehow knew I'd find these rings this morning when I put it on, lol.

and I LOVE that bracelet! that's so frickin' cute. Best charm bracelet ever.
lol, that's ironic! I want a picture of your guys' hands and the rings on them ;P I won't take no for an answer!!! It will be cute whee

I want it so bad gonk my friend was going to make one for me. But then we got into a fight, and we're still not talking sweatdrop We might not ever talk again. Ever watch Charlie the Unicorn videos? I want to mimic that horse from the third one, "You're like... a constant downer, aren't you?" rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 pm
MissYennon
lol, that's ironic! I want a picture of your guys' hands and the rings on them ;P I won't take no for an answer!!! It will be cute whee

I want it so bad gonk my friend was going to make one for me. But then we got into a fight, and we're still not talking sweatdrop We might not ever talk again. Ever watch Charlie the Unicorn videos? I want to mimic that horse from the third one, "You're like... a constant downer, aren't you?" rofl

I've not booked a photographer yet sweatdrop but there'll definitely be some pics like that. smile

I might be able to pull off the dragonballs but I have no idea where you'd get a cute little shen-ron looking charm like that.
I've never seen charlie the unicorn but i'll be googling that later. biggrin  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:40 pm
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon

I've not booked a photographer yet sweatdrop but there'll definitely be some pics like that. smile

I might be able to pull off the dragonballs but I have no idea where you'd get a cute little shen-ron looking charm like that.
You're right, the Shenron charm is a must xd I'll have to wait until after I get my apartment. I've spoiled myself too much already sweatdrop I bought a Final Fantasy X necklace, Hello Kitty Seasons for Wii, new pair of pants, and ten books ^^; I must resist shopping gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:49 pm
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon

You're right, the Shenron charm is a must xd I'll have to wait until after I get my apartment. I've spoiled myself too much already sweatdrop I bought a Final Fantasy X necklace, Hello Kitty Seasons for Wii, new pair of pants, and ten books ^^; I must resist shopping gonk

oh gosh, so hard not to shop...
i've been selling stuff on a local facebook yard sale page. Doing pretty good too but it's soooooooo hard to not buy other peoples crap at the same time. xD  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:41 pm
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon

i've been selling stuff on a local facebook yard sale page. Doing pretty good too but it's soooooooo hard to not buy other peoples crap at the same time. xD
Oh god, I couldn't stop!!! gonk I walked passed a GameStop and saw that the PSP games were buy two, get the third free, and couldn't stop myself!!! emo

LOL. Okay, okay... I'm done sweatdrop I saw the apartment today, and I loooove it! It's SO old fashioned. And it's got made-in closets, cupboards, shelves, a dresser, and it has an old fashioned phone mounted on the wall blaugh No one else is trying to get the apartment, so I have HIGH hopes!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 pm
MissYennon

Oh god, I couldn't stop!!! gonk I walked passed a GameStop and saw that the PSP games were buy two, get the third free, and couldn't stop myself!!! emo

LOL. Okay, okay... I'm done sweatdrop I saw the apartment today, and I loooove it! It's SO old fashioned. And it's got made-in closets, cupboards, shelves, a dresser, and it has an old fashioned phone mounted on the wall blaugh No one else is trying to get the apartment, so I have HIGH hopes!!!

I get a rush when I find a good deal, that's why I have a hard time not shopping. Slickdeals.net is my crack. 4laugh
The other day I was looking at wedding veils and accessories and stuff and noticed my first choice dress that was still in my favorites had gone on clearance and was the same price I'd paid for my bargain Vera Wang. gonk
Sooooo wanna buy the other one. I can always return the first dress, just have to pay shipping, or I could sell it and maybe make some money on it.
I dunno what to do. crying

The apartment sounds awesome, I hope you get it. I love older places with personality. That's my dream kinda home.  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 pm
Tragic l2abbit
Oh man, I love bargains blaugh and coupons, sales, clearances, and buying in bulk! xd People need to learn when you buy in bulk, you actually save heart The rush from spending can be a bit addicting sweatdrop

How did the ring order go? How soon will you get them? mrgreen  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces