Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Luchino Caffe ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily giggled and cuddled up against him once his lips had moved away from hers. She had somehow gotten used to him being shirtless, and her sitting on top of him. She smiled and began tracing patterns across his chest again, humming softly to herself before speaking. "What about lovesick sappy music? Cuz you'll definitely inspire a few songs like that." She smirked up at him and kissed the nearest part of him, which happened to be his shoulder. "And don't be to stupid and get yourself hurt, or else I'll have to..... keep you by my side 24/7 just to make sure you're not being dangerous."

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

You can say what you have to say
'cause my mind's made up anyway

You can say what you want about me.....

Erik smirked and suddenly remembered his shirt was off. He shrugged and kissed Verily softly. "If that's the case, I might just need to do more dangerous stuff. Just to keep you by my side," he said, a teasing smirk on his face. He glanced at the waitress who had been staring at them since he spilled the coco on himself. "You want to get out of here? Maybe... maybe walk some place? I think sitting here shirtless is drawing a crowd." He nodded towards the waitress and chuckled.

.....keep talking while I'm walking away

all that bullshit you talk might work a lot
but it's not gonna work today

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver twisted around so she could see the waitress openly staring at them and she immediately blushed. "Yeah... we probably should."She said, giggling awkwardly and climbing off his lap. She held out her hand for him again, but unlike back at the train station, this time she didn't drop it down. Instead she waited patiently for him to take her hand so they could leave together.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

When she slid off his lap, he checked his shirt, which was still soaked, albeit now the coco was cold. He turned and saw she was offering her hand, so he smiled and took her hand. Unfortunately, he forgot about the scar and took her hand with the scarred arm; the puffy V-shaped scar on his wrist glaring at her.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver smiled as he took her hand, everything feel perfectly right. That is until her grey eyes landed on the V-shaped scar marring his wrist. She quickly looked away, wincing slightly, and immediately frowning. The stupid scar was her fault. Her mistake. He was scarred forever because of her. She chewed on her lip almost violently, refusing to look at him. She knew that if she looked at him right now, she might actually burst into tears and that would just prove to hurt him more. Instead she looked away from him, tears sparkling in her grey eyes, but not falling. Not yet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

The boy smiled when he saw her smile, but her eyes dropped and then her smile disappeared. She looked away and Erik was insanely confused. Weren't they just having a happy moment? His eyes dropped, following hers and saw the scar. "Oh bloody hell!" he shouted, forgetting that was there. Verily blames herself for that, you stupid dolt! Do something! His mind yelling at him, Erik pulled Verily against him. "I'm sorry. I forgot that was there. Don't... don't worry about that." He fished into his pants pocket and pulled a pen out, then drew a 3 on his scar, turning it into a heart. "See? It's a heart now," he said smiling, while his eyes searched hers.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

And though I can't

A small gasp escaped her lips as Erik pulled her tight against him. She blinked, staring down at his scarred wrist. She watched confused as he pulled a pen from his pocket and then couldn't help but giggle quietly as he made the V scar into a heart. Gently she reached down and lifted his wrist to her lips, kissing the scar gently. "Come on... Let's go." She whispered, slipping out of his arms and intertwining their fingers. She had no idea where they were, so she waited for him to lead the way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗
εяιќ---мεяε∂ιτн
╚══════════════════════╝

Erik smiled when she smiled and blushed slightly when she kissed the scar. When she whispered to him, he smiled and stood up. Then he remembered something. "Once sec," he said and dropped her hand. He trotted over to the waitress and handed her a large sum of money, more than enough for their cocos. "Sorry about the mess," he said and walked back to Verily. Then he took her hand again and smiled. "Okay, let's go." Holding her hand in his, he started out the door. This is the way it should be. I've missed this hand.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver watched him walk over to the waitress and immediately missed his presence next to her. When he returned she was glad to see him take her hand again. She had missed this all, more than she liked to admit. She sighed happily and squeezed his hand in hers before following him out the door of the small cafe and onto the streets of London.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:26 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

A long flight in calm winds had soothed his nerves. But he had to admit, he couldn’t ride on the back of that broom forever. He’d landed in God only knew where, and had signaled for the Knight Bus (as much as he dreaded it.) But now, it was dark, and the moon was slowly clawing its way up to the heights of the starry sky. Idly, he wondered if his owl had reached her, or how long it would take. Had it been intercepted already? He could only guess.

He waited at a table in the corner of the Italian shop and his dark silhouetted back was turned towards the window. As much as he wanted to look, he wouldn’t check the time. He couldn’t! He didn’t want to know just how long he’d been sitting here, staring at a cup of cream and sugar with a hint of coffee. (He never did like the bitter, roasted taste.)

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 171lbs ☣ Age: 14
Luchino Caffe
Early Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

”XxXDevil_Chan”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Fifth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε. 
                                                        You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε. 
                                                        -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie walked silently into the small cafe, looking around for a few minutes. His letter had been short ad cryptic. Part of her was worried she'd walk in and find his parents waiting for her. So she searched the cafe silently for a few moments, before determining that Dominic was in fact the only one here and not his parents. She walked silently over to him and took a seat at the table, quirking her eyebrow at him silently. "Hey there." She said quietly, smiling at him. She realized she had yet again died her hair since they had last seen each other, and toyed with the red locks.

"Do you like it?" She asked, sounding actually rather nervous. She liked to change her hair every year or so, and she had never actually had to make sure someone else liked it before doing it until now. She giggled nervously and leaned across the table to kiss his nose happily. "I've missed you." She whispered, smiling genuinely. She hummed thoughtfully and leaned her elbows on the table. "So... why the cryptic letter?"

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ. 
                                                        There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε. 
                                                        -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:24 pm
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

His coffee had gone cold by the time that Gracie had reached him. His slumped shoulders and downcast head had all jumped into attention as he spotted the very vibrant, and not purple hair of his girlfriend. She’d taken a seat beside him, and before he’d properly given her the chance to even speak, a hand had stolen forward and wrapped around her waist to draw her in for a soft kiss.

"It's beautiful," he smiled genuinely, but it sort of faltered when she mentioned his abrupt note. "Ah, about that, well you see," he chuckled bashfully and a fidgety hand scratched the back of his head. The tension was beginning to render him defenceless; he just felt tired.

"My mum told my da' about us, an' I don't know what he did, but none of the bloody owls will listen to me anymore. I had to blackmail my older brother into sending it for me." He paused, seemingly to let it all sink in but he was really just debating on how much more to actually tell her. He didn't want her to feel guilty, and that was probably exactly what his mother would hope for, the conniving woman. Why was it so hard for them to understand? "They locked up all my quidditch gear for the summer too, but it's probably past time I cracked open my textbooks anyway, I know I'm going to fail that Wizard Law OWL without Damien's help."

He chuckled at himself quietly if only to lighten the topic. In all hindsight, when he said it all aloud, it didn't really seem that bad. But, he did lie, didn't he? He had another broken broom and he'd overheard them conspiring to get him off the Slytherin team seconds after he stormed out of the room. It almost made him sick to think about what might happen now, after this? What might happen to her this time instead of him. His parents were reasonable on certain terms, much better than Damien's mother frankly, but that just meant it would be that much harder to endure because it was harder to see, didn't it? This was all so confusing, he couldn't help but let his pulse skip a beat and drumming faster.

╔═══════════════════╗
Luchino Caffe
Early Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

”XxXDevil_Chan”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Gracie smiled brightly when he complimented her. She listened to his story and grimaced. Of course she was going to get him in trouble. It had just been a matter of time. "You had to blackmail your own brother just to get him to do something for you?" She asked in disbelief. She was an only child, but she'd always just assumed siblings would basically do almost anything for each other. She shrugged and curled a piece of hair around her finger. "At least they didn't kick you out..... right?" She said quietly. At his mention of OWLs she groaned. She had forgotten they had to take those this year. With her inability to actually go to 90% of her classes she was more than worried about how OWLs would go. She could hear his heart beat drumming in her ears, and no matter how casual he sounded she knew he wasn't telling her everything. She looked up at him curiously, but decided against questioning it. He surely had a good reason for not saying whatever it was that was on his mind.

"Wizard Law? That has got to be the most interesting class ever." She said sarcastically, smirking at him slightly and kissing his cheek. Effectively letting him change the subject. She was curious as to what he was thinking, but she wasn't going to push the subject. She thought it was all ridiculous anyways. She didn't understand his parents in the least, but she felt like somehow his mother just trying to buy her off, was only the start of her problems. She didn't really get the big deal though. She was just as good as any other girl pureblood or not. If her father hadn't been a muggle, she'd be exactly what they wanted....well not exactly, but she'd have at least been able to play the part rather well when need be. She sighed quietly and toyed with a lock of her hair.

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:57 am
Disguised as a
smile, well

I had it all
But, not what I wanted

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic shrugged offhandedly, really, it wasn’t anything new. The Montague’s lived by their motto, death before dishonor, and it was a fact that mocked him over and over. No one ever did anything just to help, not in his family. If it happened, it was only to preserve the family name.
”My brother’s a right git sometimes, but he was only doing what he thought was right, he knew I was in trouble already, he didn't want it be worse than it was...

“As much of a prat as he is, he never was biased about blood, he was just much better at hiding it— and everything else— than I ever was.”
He shrugged again, and idly, he couldn’t help but wonder if his brother had already gotten in trouble for helping him, even if he didn’t have much of a choice… But he locked those thoughts away and felt a small smile rise upon his cheeks as she continued to speak, eventually ending with a kiss on his cheek.

”No, they didn’t, they’re not that cruel.” He laughed at the very thought of it. Even if his father had the thought run through his mind, he knew very well his mother would have never allowed such a thing. Not to her baby boy, anyway. At her next comment, he laughed and rolled his eyes, playfully pushing her upper arm as he did so. ”Yeah, yeah, yeah, we can’t all have classes with ghosts and cooking, and, blimey—

“I really did want to take cooking class, too. I mean, what could be better in a class than getting to eat all day?”
He laughed halfheartedly again, and he hoped she wouldn’t notice.

At one point, she almost seemed lost in thought as a sigh escaped her lips and she curled a lock of blazing hair around her finger. He couldn’t ignore the concern that riddled in his eyes, but what could he do knowing he was the cause? A sheepish smile had stolen his lips and he rose from his wooden seat, seized his satchel that hung off the back, and dropped several muggle bills of currency on the table.
”C’mon, let’s get out of here; there’s gotta be something better to go do or see around here.” His smile never wavered as he reached a hand out for her to take, but where they would go was still a mystery, even to him. ”Anywhere in particular you want to go?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Luchino Caffe
Early Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

So, I did it myself

”XxXDevil-Chan”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie rolled her eyes at him when he commented on her classes. "Actually I didn't take cooking." She said with a blink of her eyes as she realized just how odd that was for the girl who loved to cook. She shrugged. "I signed up for my electives right after my parents died.... I guess I didn't want the reminder."She shrugged again, a sad smile finding it's way onto her lips without her consent. Instead of dwelling on the past and things she couldn't change though she took his hand as he rose from his seat and stood. She curled herself against his side and smiled.

"I haven't a clue what's around here." She said with a small bubble of laughter. She had all but shoved all her memories and sad thoughts deep into the little box in the back of her head marked 'Don't you dare open this you idiot'. She refused to let herself be upset or sad when she was with Dominic. Her time with him was to precious to be ruined by things like that. "But... wherever we go, I'm sure we'll have fun together. We always do." She said simply. Gracie smiled up at him and leaned up on tiptoes to kiss him quickly.

"Now...." She kissed him once more, just because hell she could and she wanted too. There wasn't much reason besides that. "stop worrying and being all concerned and stuff Dom. We've got... until your parents or my uncle come chasing after us to spend together, and I don't want you to be upset." She gave him a hopeful smile and dropped back down to her normal height, which was thankfully slightly taller thanks to her heels.

Essy Ze Ninja

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces