Reply Teepees
[IC] =Youkochylde's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:23 pm
Aruna held back her laughter at the silly colt who had started to run toward her. That is, until she noticed Wyvern. "So, I wandered to your land," she said, snorting. She refused to show nothing more than her dislike, and fought hard to not roll her eyes. As much as she thought the male was handsome, she wouldn't tell him that, and she sure as heck wouldn't give him any chances to outwit her.

She then noticed Rahu, and sighed. "Of all places to run into you idiots. I'm so tired of this." She then glanced around for the brown-horned colt. "Hello? Hey, you who fell. Are you all right?" She nozed and searched through the tall grass as she scented around for any injuries. She hardly cared what the others thought, but for now she wanted to make sure that Wyvern's cheerful and friendly companion was all right.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:32 pm
Rahu glared at Aruna. " it was not my idea to run into you two and im not ah idiot but it seems Wyvern's friend there is." he figured ether Wyvern hated this other foal or liked him, which he knew was most likey hate. looking at Kaelyn, he shook his head." Kaelyn why in the world do you love to follow me?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Youkochylde

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:44 pm
"I'm okay!" came the muffled reply, Ballestra spitting out grass as he got up and shook himself off vigorously. His vision was still swimming a bit, and when he first looked to Aruna, there seemed to be two of her. "Whoa... twins!" he said, grinning for a moment before he realised that he'd been mistaken. "Oops... sorry. Guess I smacked myself a bit harder than I thought." The unicorn pranced forward then, looking over Aruna as his tail twitched back and forth excitedly. "I'm Ballestra. What's your name?" At the screech behind him, the colt's ears flattened and he gave an apologetic look to the hawk. "And that's Suni. He says hi."

There was no eyeroll big enough. Wyvern just sighed, narrowing his eyes as he watched the pair. They'd be good for each other... eventually, they might do something stupid and not come back. His attention turned to the stallion then, his wings folding against his back as he walked over towards Rahu with an almost regal step. "Seems you have quite a following," he stated simply, watching the pale filly over in the trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:49 pm
Kaelyn turned her head and gave a light snort. Turning back with an expressionless face, she walked towards them, "Look, I wasn't following you today, I didn't mean to run into you..." She huffed, "And I won't follow you anymore, if you don't want me to, but if we meet my accident, don't go blaming me.."  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:09 am
Aruna could swear that, besides Ballestra, the tension in the air was caused by the hostility of the stallion and the Kalona. Her ear flicked with annoyance, but otherwise she showed no emotion and merely nodded to Ballestra, a slight smile upon her face as she replied. "Aruna." She eyes Wyvern and Rahu, and looked at the pale filly. "...And it's all right."

She seriously wanted to bit Wyvern, but female pride made her stay put. She would not give in to Wyvern's--or Rahu's--ridiculous tempers. Truthfully, she could understand why Wyvern was the way he was--Hania had told her a story about a similar incident with a female Kalona named Izusa--but she had never thought she'd encounter one! This is so... stupid! she screamed in her mind, as she felt the tension rise. A verbal fight was coming up. ...Not again. Her eye twitched.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:22 pm
Rahu snorted. " like i asked for it." he flicked his tail and looked at Kaelyn. " do as you please." not being in the mood for back talkings from Wyvern, he decided he would be quiet unless asked something.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Youkochylde

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:59 am
Ballestra grinned, tail flicking back and forth a bit as he moved to stand near Aruna. "It's good to meet you," he said, inclining his head politely. It was the first time he'd really met anyone else in a while, and he was glad for the company. He could see Wyvern talking with another and snorted softly. "Don't mind HIM," he murmured to Aruna, nodding towards the Kalona. "He's always a pain."

Wyvern himself didn't seem to be in the mood for a fight today. Well, at least not at the moment. He shifted his weight slightly so that one hind leg was tilted against the ground. "What is wrong with you?" he asked rather bluntly to the pale filly. Just because he didn't want a fight didn't mean he was going to be polite.

That was for the normal horses.

SOMETHING had to be up with her... horses just didn't come in that colour, and her eyes were so pale that the irises were barely seen. "You don't look right."

"Oh brother." Ballestra stood up to his full (not quite impressive) height and called out. "Leave her alone! You don't have to be a jerk to everyone, you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:52 am
Kaelyn snorted, "There's nothing wrong with me" SHe muttered in an annoyed tone. 'Except for SOME people' she thought to herself. She gave a smile and looked to Ballestra, "Hey, thanks for standing up for me and all.." She walked over to him, giving a nod.  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:19 pm
((I'm sorry, everyone! I'll still try to get on to reply to this, but that's it. >.< I'm back in school, so I'll be late with the replies until the weekend. I'm so very sorry. I'll be on a semi-hiatus until summer... Y_Y))

Aruna found it quite interesting to see that Rahu and Wyvern weren't arguing. Bemused--if only a little--she turned to nod to Kaelyn and Ballestra, but said nothing. Instead, walked past all four Soquili and continued walking until she was just in front of the watering hold. She did not stoop to drink, instead, merely looked into the water before looking up at the sky. It was late evening, and the stars and moon were beginning to peek out across the slowly growing ebony sky.

"Why do you like Rahu?" Aruna questioned, taking her eyes off the starlit sky, and turning towards the pale filly. "Is there something about him that just attracts you?" She deemed to ignore both Rahu and Wyvern for the moment, and instead focused her attention to only the white colored filly. "And what's your name? I'm sorry I didn't catch it the first time." Her tone was cold and emotionless, but nonetheless, extremely polite. She stooped to drink. If it bothered anyone, they would just have to deal with it as she drank the water.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:26 pm
((It's okay hon. Do you mind if we skip over you at times if you haven't replied for a few days?))

Ballestra watched the darker filly head for the water and lifted his hooves as he pranced over towards Kaelyn. "It's okay... just ignore him, he's always rude." He glared at Wyvern then, who seemed FAR less than intimidated by the look. He stood beside the pale filly, tail lashing slightly as he deemed it necessary to 'protect' her from Wyvern.

Wyvern ignored the buckskin bay unicorn, giving his wings a rustle as he moved to scrutinise Kaelyn. "Of course there's something wrong with you. You have no colour, your eyes are PINK and you look like you're going to get a sunburn. That's not normal. So... I ask again. What's WRONG with you?"  

Youkochylde

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:50 pm
((Where's the other two? O_o Oh! And Youko, check out what I did for Aruna in my teepee. XD Her friends' list should interest you. -giggles-))

The pale filly hadn't answered her question, even thought Aruna had finished drinking. Aruna had to laugh extremely softly when she saw Ballestra's stance, and mentally shook her head at his strange, silly attempts. She doubted Wyvern would even bother to attack--Kaelyn, was it?--the pale foal. The Kalona seemed far too arrogant and uppity to even try.

"Have you even thought that she was born that way?" she said, looking at Wyvern with a critical eye. "There must be something wrong with you, since you yourself have odd coloring and features. What's with the stupid wings? And your teeth--no horse in his right mind would want teeth to curse their beauty. Unless it was that way when you were born? Then obviously, her features are of the same way."

Aruna couldn't help herself. She enjoyed verbal battles, but she wouldn't let that slip by her mouth. Not while she was waiting to see if she had riled Wyvern up. It was funny to see males get riled up by mere words alone, but the Kalona colt seemed to enjoy that kind of thing as well, and well... so did she. However, she wasn't going to let that dark-colored idiot know that. No way.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:23 pm
(( D: sorry i forgot about this rp *smacks head* so sorry ))

Rahu grinned in amusment as it seemed everyone was on Kaelyn case about how she was totaly white. he would rather have her get the attention, than him like last time. but now that the two mentoned it, Kaelyn was a little too white for normal, but he never really cared about it.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Youkochylde

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:05 pm
Rolling his eyes, Wyvern looked askance at Aruna. "Are you truly that dense? I am a Kalona, this is normal for us. Just as unicorns have horns, winds have wings... and I have yet to see a 'normal' with no colour at all, so you tell me what's strange and what's not, hmm? Or better yet, mind your business."

"Leave them alone, Wyvern," Ballestra said softly, eyes narrowing a bit.

"Or WHAT?" the Kalona hissed back at him, baring his teeth.

((That friends list amuses me greatly. xd ))  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff