Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Clarisse Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Clarisse Cottage
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Please please pelase please... Don't be mad
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one yet
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna left her brothers with their mom at the Finsbury park. She was sort of worried about David. What should she do? On her way home, since she had decided to walk, she just happened to stop near his house. Or what was supposed to be his house from what she had pictured it to be.She looked up at the cottage. Rather nervous, she gripped what she had bought tightly. Maybe he didn't want to see her? What if... "Stop it! He loves you, you love him. He'll be happy to see you! Go ahead and knock!" She thought. She was just so nervous!
                                                              Shayna took several deep breaths before walking up to the door and knocking. She waited... And after two seconds was ready to run home. But stayed.

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:13 pm
The Clarisse Family...

Mary Jane//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Healer////////////////Healer/////////////Gryffindor//////

David had locked himself in his room the moment he got home. The only time he came out it seemed was to eat. His sister knew he couldn’t possibly be studying in there and wished he’d let her in so that they could talk. However it didn’t seem likely… Much like David, Chloe was in her room at the time there was a knock at the door. She was reading a healing book in hopes of getting more information on her field. She’d managed to land a job at the hospital then again it helped to have a mother that worked there.

Despite both David and Chloe being home neither were the ones that answered the door. In fact when Shayna knocked it was their mother that answered it. Opening the door a brunette that looked a lot like Chloe stood in the doorway. She hadn’t meet David’s girlfriend. So, she really didn’t have a clue who was knocking on her door, not that she minded. “Hello, are you a friend of one of my kids?” Mary Jane asked politely.

Chloe had decided to go downstairs figuring she might as well see who was at the door. Coming down the stairs and around the corner she noticed Shayna standing on her door step. “Shayna…?” she spoke surprised to see David’s girlfriend. Maybe she could get him out of his room. “Oh, come in.” Mary Jane said stepping out of the way. “I didn’t know you were David’s girlfriend. I’m his mother Mary Jane it’s nice to finally meet you.” She continued before looking to Chloe as if to ask if David knew she was coming. The former Hufflepuff shook her head before looked back at Shayna. “What brings you here?” she asked her curiously.

Little did anyone know David had heard everything coming from downstairs and was now attempting to silently tidy up his room. After all it wasn’t the cleanest, what with living in it since the start of summer.

Stats'

Mary Jane: Happy to finally meet Shayna
Chloe: Surprised...
David: Surprised, Secretly Frantic

Mary Jane & Chloe: Each other, Shayna
David: Alone
OOC: ---

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Please please pelase please... Don't be mad
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one yet

User Image

Shayna jumped ever so slightly when someone had actually opened the door. The woman that answered almost had Shayna wondering if Chloe had died her hair. But the mention of her kids set her thoughts back to place. "H-hello. It's nice to meet you, I'm Shayna Snow." She said bowing her head slightly. In terms of respect of course. Then Chloe came down and the two asked her inside. She stepped inside, just passed the door, taking in the house. It was really very cute!

She was extremely nervous but put on a smile anyway. "Well, I hadn't heard from David and I was worried... I-is he here?" She asked. She was tempted to put her hands in her pocket, but she had a small box in one of her pockets. She was curious where he was...

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:43 am
The Clarisse Family...

Mary Jane//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Healer////////////////Healer/////////////Gryffindor//////

Mary Jane’s first impression of Shayna was a good one. She was a very nice young girl and somehow she felt that was a good thing for David. Her son hadn’t been acting quite like his usual self since he came home and she wished she knew why. However, he wasn’t about to talk to about it and she wasn’t going to push for answers. If David felt the need he would tell them until then she’d just stick to being a concerned parent.

“As a matter of fact he is, I’ll go get him” Mary Jane answered Shayna. “Don’t worry about it mum, I’m headed back upstairs anyway.” She told her. “I’ll take you to his room.” She added looking back to Shayna. “He’s been up here since the start of the summer.” Chloe told her as she led the way to the stairs. “He’s been acting a tad different as of late…” she added secretly hoping Shayna could turn him back to some kind of normal. “But I wish you luck.” Chloe said stopping at David’s door.

David luckily having a good sense of hearing knew Chloe and Shayna were headed upstairs. So hiding the rest of the mess he had in his room David quickly made his way to the door as his sister stopped in front of it. “David! Your girlfriend's…” Chloe started to say just as her brother opened his door. “Here…” she finished. “Hey Shayna, you sure are a nice surprise.” He told her with a small smile. “I’m guessing you met my mum downstairs.” He added before looking to Chloe. “You can go now.” David said trying not to sound mean. “Nice seeing you Shayna.” Chloe said turning on her heel and going into her room.

“So, this is my room. Sorry about the mess.”
David said gesturing to his rather blue, brown, and red room. “Anyways, can I get you anything?” he asked trying to be a good host despite his mindset.

Stats'

Mary Jane: Happy to finally meet Shayna
Chloe: Surprised...Hopeful
David: Surprised, Trying to be happy and calm

Mary Jane & Chloe: Each other, Shayna
David: Shayna, Chloe
OOC: Sorry for the wait I had a family problem that made it hard for me to get on here this past week.

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:56 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Did he get taller again? ((Don't worry about it! I don't mind, I hope everything is alright))
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Mrs. clarisse, chloe. Then David!

User Image

Shayna nodded and started to follow Chloe as she offered to show her the way. She stopped next to the stairs and bowed her head slightly. "It was very nice to meet you Mrs. Clarisse." She said trying to be as polite and formal as she could without seeming mean. She smiled before heading up the stairs after Chloe. She was going to ask how she was doing but she was talking about David. And he was acting weird. Weird? How? She only hoped she could help.

When they arrived at David's door, Chloe had been saying that she was here, when David opened the door. Was he expecting her or something. David shooed Chloe away very quickly. "It was nice to see you as well."

"Hi David." She said in response to his hello. He asked if she met his mum and she nodded as she entered his room. "Yes I did. She was very nice. I'm fine. Thank you though. How are you?" she asked as she looked around the room. It was definitely a male's room. She turned to look at her boyfriend. He was definitely different. Something was off. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

Watching his sister leave back to her room, David listened to Shayna. He, of course knew that they had met but was trying not to let on. "I'm good I guess." he answer. 'Good, yeah right... I'm a mess but she doesn't need to know that.' he thought before continuing. "A bit bored this summer. All I've been doing is studying mostly." David explained. He really had just been either staring at books or staring at the ceiling. David hadn't even gone outside to practice his flying which he knew he'd have to get into. That was unless he wanted to fail the team next year.

"How have you been?" David asked her. "I hope your summer has been less boring then mine has been." he added. He honestly meant it. Not that his life was less then exciting considering the circumstances. However, that didn't make his summer any better. "Oh if you want I can introduce you to my dad. I think he's still here anyway." he offered. "Plus I can give you a tour while we're at it." It was just a suggestion. Certainly beat sitting in his room, he would know.

With: Shayna

Wearing: see picture

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Did he get taller again?
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David!

User Image

Shayna continued to look around his room as he asked about her. "Eh. My mother is actively searching for a job now that the boys will start a regular school. So I've been watching them. Did you know that five year old boys are extremely tricky?! I had no idea. I just left them at the Finsbury park with my mum. Had to take them shopping for their Kindergarten stuff." She said. Her hand subconsciously went to the pocket with the tiny box in it.

"I'm concerned. You? Studying without help? Who are you and where is David?" She asked with a teasing smile. Turning towards him she watched him as he seemed to be nervous, she didn't know it was something else. When he offered to introduce her to his father, she shrugged. "Sure. But we don't have to if we are going to bother him." She said. Her smile returned to the normal smile.

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Home

David smiled as Shayna went on about five year old boys and how tricky they could be. How could he not know, he used to be a pain in his mother’s neck all the time. “I used to be a tricky five year old boy.” David told her laughing a bit. He easily picked up on her hand going to her pocket and wondered what she had in there.

Deciding against asking David listened to her question him on his sudden study habits. “Um… yeah, I figured it was better than staring at four walls and a ceiling.” He said sheepishly. In all honesty he’d been hiding from just about everyone since being bit. David had a legitimate fear of hurting those he cared about since becoming a monster. Whether he actually would hurt anyone was another story. “I’m still me I promise.” He assured her although in the back of his head he didn’t believe his words.

“We won’t be a bother promise.”
David told her before leading the way out of his room. “I’m sure you noticed on the way up that every room up here‘s a bedroom. Of course the exception would the library right here.” He said gesturing to the rather blue library. “My parents believed Ravenclaw colors belonged in a room meant for studying.” He added before heading down the stairs. “You’ve seen the living room.” He commented knowing you had to walk into the living room upon entering the house.

“On our right is the dining room.” David said before heading off down the hall. “Here’s the bathroom and over here’s the kitchen…” he said gesturing to the right and then to the left as stopped at the kitchen doorway. “Hey mum is dad still here?” he asked his mother who was in the kitchen. “I believe so.” Mary Jane answered before her son disappeared from his spot at the door. “Down these stairs is the wreck room, spare room, and my dad’s office. That’s usually where you’ll find him.” David explained as he headed down the stairs.

Heading through the basement David went to the back where his dad’s office was. It was basically a walk in closet that was turned into an office which was certainly a nice hid away. “Dad, you down here…?” He asked getting his dad’s attention. “Yes, what can I do for you?” John asked. “I want you to meet Shayna.” David replied. Secretly his dad probably knew the most about them as a couple so it was no surprise that David wanted his dad to officially know her.

With: Shayna

Wearing: see picture

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Hope he is okay with the present.
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David and his father

User Image

Shayna smiled as he chuckled. She was glad he was. He was starting to worry her. "I almost forgot that you would have been one of those five year olds. She said still chuckling. When he commented on the four walls, she raised an eyebrow. Was he really? Wanted to study instead of... Practicing on his broom? Finding out what Xavier was doing? Although with Xavier and Autumn's budding relationship, the girl couldn't blame David for not getting in contact with him. "Good. I'd miss you too much if you weren't you." She said with a smile.

When he started towards the door and exited for her to follow, she quickly turned and put the small box on his desk. Inside was a little gift she had bought on her trip into town with her brothers. He had told her he wanted a pet, and she was hoping he'd appreciate it. If that wasn't okay, then she had a backup. Inside the box was a tiny collar. She sighed before following her boyfriend through the house. She smiled, as she looked at each room he pointed out. She totally agreed that a library should be in the Ravenclaw colors.

They soon stopped into the kitchen to ask his mom if his dad was home. When she said she thought so, Shayna got nervous. She was extremely nervous about this.... But they soon descended into the basement. She continued to follow as they entered the doorway of a walk-in closet. Where his dad sat. She bowed her head immediately respectful. "Hello, Mr. Clarisse. It is nice to meet you." She said with respect. She raised her head a little to look at the man at the office.

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:52 pm
Johnathan & David Clarisse
Goblin Liaison Office Employee Former Ravenclaw
Gryffindor Seventh Year Werewolf - Seeker - Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Home

David tended to forget that to everybody around him he hadn’t changed a bit. What if anyone found out about his condition… would they see him differently? Would they be afraid of him? David really didn’t want to know the answer to that. Now whatever Shayna placed on his desk was sure to be a surprise to him. He hardly expected her to get him anything. After all he had a new found sense of hearing and smell, not a sense for seeing the future.

“Well, hello Shayna it’s nice to finally meet the girl who’s been keeping my son out of trouble.” John said with a smile. So she was the Ravenclaw that had David’s interest. John certainly approved. “It sure looks like he’s found a keeper.” He added with a chuckle. “Dad…” David muttered in mild embarrassment. “Sorry, just having a bit of fun. Who said a Ravenclaw can’t have some fun every once and a while? Right, Shayna?” John said rubbing the back of his head. David wished his father hadn’t gone there but he was right, David had found a keeper he just wasn’t sure if she’d stick around once she knew.

"I'm sorry about my dad..." David apologized to his girlfriend.

Johnathan

With: David, Shayna

David

With: Shayna, My dad

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Hope he is okay with the present.
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David and his father

User Image

Shayna smiled as they talked. "I'm trying my best." She said with a light chuckle. He seemed nice. At least now she knew where David got his looks from. The male was definitely a bunch of fun. Or so she thought at first glance. And he seemed to be having fun with David. She couldn't help but continue smiling. "Are you sure? I dunno if Ravenclaws are allowed to have fun." She said teasingly. She chuckled as she looked at David.

"Oh don't worry about it. Kinda reminds me of my own father." She said happily. Of course, David hadn't really gotten to talk to her father. He'd had to go to work before he could really talk to him, and the time before, her father had tried to stay away so that they could hang out together, without a chaperone.

murruelecreuset

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: My brother's home

Belle was alone at her brother's house. Well depends on what you mean by alone, she did have Whiskers (Chloe's cat). Walking through the house the brunette slumped down on the dining room table in front of every application she could think of. She needed a job and she needed one soon, it wasn't far to her brother or his wife having her there. As it sat she could hardly afford to pay for Kota's school supplies. Ultimately she felt bad that she could supply him with what he needed.

Suddenly there was a rasp at the window. Belle's thoughts scattered as she looked over to the window ceil. Sure enough an owl was there holding a letter by the looks of things. Going over the former Hufflepuff opened the window to let the bird in. Watching it fly over to the table Belle closed the window before taking the letter in exchange for a small snack. It was from Dakota, she hadn't heard from him. He must be writing her to see how things were going.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi mom!

Hogwarts is great! I'm made tons of friends. There's Feather, Rider, and Tori, oh and of course Lyall. I have to tell you, I was sorted into Ravenclaw, the common room is great. Lyall is in Hufflepuff with Rider and Tori made Gryffindor. Don't worry Feather is with me, she was sorted into Ravenclaw too. Classes were great, I love my professors. Oh, I'm fitting in nicely so you don't have to think that I'm not. So what's new with you? I hope you're doing well. Tell everyone at home hello for me.

Kota

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Belle smiled brightly. He was having a good time and he'd gotten into Ravenclaw. She was so proud of him. She just had to tell him that. Oh how she couldn't wait till Christmas again. After letting the owl out she set the note on the table before taking out her a clean parchment and began writing a reply to her son. She could take a break from her applications for this she was sure of that. Belle could imagine the look on his face when he received it and she just couldn't wait.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Myself

Wearing: All in brown

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:45 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Second Year
Half Blood - New to the Family

Grace Nicola Mitchell
Unsorted First Year
Pure Blood ~ Youngest of Three

User ImageUser Image Location: Our Aunt and Uncle's Place

Dakota was sitting at home studying since it seemed no one was home except for he thought maybe Chloe but that was debatable at best. Henry was sitting on his lap sleeping so he really didn't bother moving. That was until the door bell rang. "Alright Henry time to wake up." he said picking the feline up and heading for the door. Opening it he was surprised to see his cousin Grace.

"What are you doing here?" Dakota asked curiously. "I thought we could hang out maybe go to Diagon Alley. It's not like I study all the time." Grace replied. "I never assumed that, besides that's what I was doing anyways." he said sheepishly. "But sure I'd like to go, I just need to write a note first." he added stepping back from the door. "Alright." she replied stepping in. "Cute kitten by the way, what's his name?" she asked as he closed the door behind her. "Henry, he was a stray when we found him last year." Dakota explained as he walked back into the dinning room. "Luck you found him." Grace said with a smile as she followed.

"So, out of curiosity what were you studying?" Grace asked. "Um... transfigurations. Figured I'd get a head start." he answered as he set Henry down and started writing out a note. "Really... sounds familiar... like me." she said giggling to herself. "Yeah we seemed to have that in common, although most often I'm usually writing." he told his cousin as he grabbed his writing book and set it into his bag. "Oh yeah you write." Grace couldn't believe she'd forgotten. "Yeah," Dakota nodded before saying. "Well I'm ready let's go." With that the two headed off to Diagon Alley.

(Exit Diagon Alley)

Dakota

Wearing: T-shirt and Shorts

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Grace

Wearing: Teal and Pink

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

User ImageLocation: Home

Chloe had been thinking about moving out for a while now. Today was the day she thought it was time to tell her folks. Getting dressed for work she knew her mother was already at the hospital. She had a much earlier shift so she’d have to talk to her later on. Her father however had the day off as luck would have it. Coming out of her room she saw John at his desk.

“Hey Dad, I’m heading off to work now.” Chloe said as she passed before getting to the stairs. “Okay, have a good day Chloe.” John said as she started heading up stairs. Stopping part way up them she leaned over the side to look over at her father. “Um… dad, I’m thinking of looking into getting place of my own.” She told him. “Really?” he questioned for a minute before realizing it was probably about time. “Yeah, I’m going to tell mum while I’m at work. I’m guessing it’ll be the topic for you guys tonight.” Chloe answered. “Probably, oh have you told your Aunt?” he asked. His sister would probably want to hear it from her niece instead of him. “Not yet, I’m going to tell her when she gets home tonight as well as Dakota.”

Johnathan nodded. “Understood.” He said as Chloe raced up the stairs. She had a long day ahead of her. Something told her Sun was probably having more fun working on his artwork, then she would helping her patients. Of course she loved her job there was no denying that but his line of work was probably far less stressful.

(Exit St. Mungo's)

With: My Dad

Wearing: Summer Orange

User Image
Whiskers the Cat

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:55 pm
The Mitchell / Avery...

////////George///////////////Grace//////////////Leonette///////////Christopher
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
//Muggle Liaison////////Ravenclaw/////House Elf Relocation///6 Months Old

&
The Clarisse / Vann...

Johnathan///////////Mary Jane//////////////Chloe////////////////David/////////
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Goblin Liaison//////////Healer////////////////Healer////////////////Auror////////

Today was the day of the family reunion and this year it was being held at the Clarisse Family cottage. For both Chloe and David neither of them had been around the house much since moving out. The same could be said for the Mitchell girls as well as while as Isabelle and Dakota. However, for Leonette's family this would be the first time at the cottage. Lucky for them she knew where she was going.

When George and Grace arrived Chloe and David were already there. Both they and their parents were setting up the table outside with the usual barbeque foods and refreshments. “Hey, glad to see you all.” George greeted everyone. “Hey, George glad to see you two.” John greeted back. “Hey everyone, Leo and Kota aren’t here yet?” Grace asked curiously. “Hi Grace, no not yet. Where’s Mira?” Chloe questioned before glancing over at her brother. “She’s gone to get Timothy. Something about it would be right just to have him floo over.” She answered. “Sounds like her usual self if you ask me.” David chimed in as he looked over at his sister.

“Yeah, sounds like it.” Grace shrugged it off. “Why do you keep staring at me?” David suddenly asked his sister. “I’m not staring.” Chloe commented looking away from him. From his perspective his sister was acting rather odd today. However, he couldn’t put his figure on what it was. He would have dug deeper into it if not for Leonette coming around the corner. “They’re in the back.” Leonette called to her husband as she spotted the rest of her family. “Leo!” Grace greeted rushing over to her and baby Christopher. “Hello we’re finally here.” Leonette said with a smile as her sister ran over. “We just got here. May I?” Grace asked brightly looking from her sister to her nephew.

Getting the idea Leonette wasn’t about to say no that’s for sure. “Sure he’s all yours.” The former Gryffindor said handing the six month year old over. “Hi there you little cutie… How’s my best nephew doing today?” Grace asked causing Christopher to giggle happily. “Don’t spoil him to much, that’s my job.” Leonette called to her sister as she skipped off with her nephew. “Hey dad, where’s Mira?” She asked her father quickly. “She went to get Timothy.” He told her before looking to his son in-law and the adorable Leah. “Hello you two,” George said before Mary Jane came out the back door. “Glad you could make it.” Mary Jane said with a smile. “I wouldn’t miss it.” Leonette replied.

“You must be Leah. I’m Leo’s Aunt Mary Jane but you can just call me MJ if you’d like.” Mary Jane greeted softly as she knelt down to the five year olds level. “Now, would you like some lemonade or fruit punch?” She offered the young girl. It had been a while since there had been any young kids around the house that’s for sure. After Dakota there hadn’t really been any and Mary Jane would admit she missed it from time to time.

Stats'

George: It's a good day
Grace: Happy
Leonette: Happy
Christopher: Far too happy

━━━━━━━━━━

Johnathan: Content
Mary Jane: Happy and Content
Chloe: Curious... Really wanting to ask.
David: I swear my sister is acting strange

Who we're with: Each other... Shayna, David & Leah
OOC: Plot smile forgot to add Timothy to my list but he's invited to the reunion too sweatdrop If he's not coming let me know and I'll edit my post to reflect Mira being there.

Shabatha
Shayna Clarisse
The Shiny Furret
Victoria Macclallan
mc2
David Avery, Leah League
Yukina101
Timothy Whitethorne

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff