Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Club Aquarium ~ NPC Owned Business ~ London Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you took the time to memorize me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMY xxxFEARS xxxMY xxxHOPES xxxAND xxxDREAMS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I just like hangin' out with you all the time
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxall those ❛ ♔ times that you didn't leave
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI xxxLOVE xxxYOU xxxBECAUSE xxxYOU xxxHAVE xxxGIVEN xxxME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx no choice but to stay, stay, stay !

Song | Outfit

Jane sat down and wanted desperately to pull a blanket around herself and curl into a ball. Was it too much to ask to just go home? She cringed at Abigail's words. None of them really made sense to her. Why on earth did she want to let herself go? Why did she make marriage seem like such a bad thing? She didn't want freedom, she wanted Darcy. He made her unbelievably happy and she was just counting down the days. It made her sad in a way that people wanted to "enjoy their single life". Jane, who had been planning a wedding her entire life, was considering eloping for the man for goodness sakes! She sighed and put her head in her hands until she heard another voice. Her head instantly come up and her eyes widened. Kaylyn! Abigail had invited Kaylyn!?! Oh...Darcy would absolutely kill her. He would go no where near alcohol because of their father and Jane could not believe that Kaylyn would willingly go into a club."Um...Kaylyn. Hello." She glanced around uncomfortably completely unsure of what to say to the girl. Jane's eyes opened widely once again as she heard Abigail's words. "Oh no no no no. I will not be drinking alcohol." She said pushing away a tray that came toward them. She had hated alcohol the first time she had tried it and even promised Darcy she would not drink it and she did not intend to go back on that. "Just get me a water if you please." She said to the waiter and glared once again at Abigail.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 8:41 pm
Covered the carcass of time with flowers
To send the scent of blame to the grave
Set the darkest thoughts on fire
And watched the ashes climb to
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

Death served wine for lovers
Brought from the world where
𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫
And intoxicated angels with sorrow
They witnessed in the eyes of their slaves

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔄𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔫𝔦, 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔚ales 𝔑ational 𝔔uidditch 𝔗eam, 𝔅eater

User Image

Dominic tousled his shoes from one hand to the next as Gracie had clamped her claws down on each of them and whisked them away. The force stretched and constricted, it wretched him in a thousand different directions and he almost gawked at how blasé the entire apparation had been. He blinked; Marina and Damien were too begrudging to realize were they were, a muggle club. He had to restrain his laughter from the thought—but not a soul had noticed them, or the crack of their entrance inside the club. It was dark, a current of smoke streamed overhead that intermingled with the steam of the jacuzzi and the music hammered in their ears. The bright vibrant lights flashed left and right in rhythmic patterns, strobe lights blinking altered his vision—but he could still hear Marina—how could he not? Prochaine fois, je vous promets,” he smirked, but they both knew it was a lie, that only made him flash a cheeky grin.

He paused, decidedly choosing the one moment where Marina started demanding questions before balancing on one foot—scratch that—hop around on one foot as he wrestled his socks and shoes on. Thankfully, Damien decided to exert 'containment' measures on his girlfriend. Good, he thought as he tightened the last lace. Maybe I'll just cast a cheering charm when nobody's looking, his bright blue eyes twinkled mischievous and glanced furtively back and forth practically looking for a perfect chance. Dominic straightened, smiled, and slipped a soft arm around his girlfriend's waist. His eyes wandered, to the women scantily dressed and the men, some calm while others leered and several drank, while couples congregated in the heart of it all.

”Ha, drinks, now you're speaking a language I can understand.” He, of course, chose to ignore the narrowed look, and the French spoken between himself and Marina only minutes ago. His hand on Gracie's hip, his thumb caressed the curves under the frills of her corset and grazed the top of the leather shorts clinging to her frame. ”How about you, ma cherie? What do you want to drink?” He inquired as they meandered behind their friends and slithered into his own stool and was quick to order himself a pint of beer. He took a glance at crystal glass soon plucked between Damien's fingers and a gave an arched brow. ”Not wasting any time, are you mate?” Better it be that than admit that he was the reason for driving his friend to the bottom of a bottle (as if Dominic wouldn't twist it and justify it anyway,) because really, how could it not make Damien more interesting?

['Next time, I promise,']

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’8” ☣ Weight: 169lbs ☣ Age: 18
Club Aquarium
Early Autumn, Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara Miakitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie giggled and danced away from Marina's reach the minute they landed. She was all to aware that the red head very well might try to kill her. Try being the optimum word of course, but fighting still wasn't on Gracie's agenda for the night. What was on her plan though was more alone the lines of dancing, drinking, getting Damien and Marina to loosen up, and most likely throwing Marina and Damien into one of the pools at the club..... yes she would definitely have to do that just to get them to stop being such sticks in mud....

At the mention of drinks though, Gracie's total train of thought was lost. She smiled brightly at Dominic, for once actually at his height level thanks to the deadly looking heels she was wearing. She leaned in to press a quick kiss to his cheek. As she was all but dragged to the bar by her boyfriend she took a moment to glance around the room. The club was only a tad bit louder than anything else she had ever experienced and she had gotten quite good and tuning out loud noises so she didn't give herself major headaches. As she looked around, she noticed multiple couples 'dancing' if they wanted to call it that. Honestly it looked more like what she assumed she and Dominic had looked like before they finally got around to shagging. She raised her eyebrow at one couple in particular who looked about ready to tear each other's clothes off.

Just as the girl in said couple went in for a kiss... or at least what she thought might have been considered a kiss if the girl hadn't been so wasted.... the man suddenly took notice of Gracie staring. She watched with some amusement as he dodged the girls attempted kiss and started making his way over to her, he either hadn't noticed Dominic's hand around her, or didn't care. Either way Grace was highly amused. Just as he got close though, she turned her attention to Dom and shrugged. "Surprise me." She said, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "But Marina.... needs.... an Irish car bomb." She said grinning mischievously and flicked well manicured nails at the bartender who moments later placed the foaming drink in front of the red head. Moments later as well, an apple martini appeared in front of her, complements of the creepy dance floor guy. She glanced at him, raising an eyebrow and only getting a 'suave' smile from him.

If I lay my нεα∂ down, will you α∂мιяε
                                                      The way I can ¢ℓøṡε my eyes τøиιģнτ
                                                      And burn my ¢øиṡ¢ιøυṡ for the¢нøιя
                                                      I see the ṡτяεετṡ вυяи every time I fall αṡℓεερ

Essy Ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:30 pm
Dire straits and dirty consequences...
An invitation to your personal disaster!
It's a point break; another guilty conscience.
And you won't stop me 'til I get just what I'm after!
I'm taking you down with me; 'til you...
Can't sleep, can't breathe!
You met your enemy!
Won't get no peace with me!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
EIGHTEEN, AUROR IN TRAINING
PROUD HALFBLOOD AND FORMER SLYTHERIN

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Irate | Can't sleep, can't breathe: What the?! | You met your enemy: Damien, Gracie, Dominic | Won't get no peace with me: Club Aquarium

Marina blinked rapidly and rubbed at her eyes, trying to get them used to the sudden change in lighting. These strobe lights were going to give her a massive migraine by the time they left, she was sure of it. She only heard part of Dominic's response through the blaring music, and ignored his smirk. She shifted on her feet and her mouth stretched into a tight little line as Damien's arm came around her waist and he kissed her on the cheek. "Fine," she sighed quietly. "Fine. But when they're too drunk to do much but giggle at each other, you're dealing with them." she muttered. Sober Dom and Gracie were irritating enough. Drunk, they'd probably inspire some decidedly homicidal urges in her. She didn't know how they did it, being so... loud and happy all the time. It was like they fed off each other's energy or something, two twin suns or whatever. Damn it, it was a lot more annoying and a lot less poetic than it sounded.

She wasn't sure what sort of dancing she'd be doing- she sure as hell wasn't going to be grinding on Damien or anything- even if she was tipsy, that wouldn't happen. But actually, after all this, she could use a drink. Or two.

One upside of being the only female in the group besides Gracie, she was beginning to realize, was that the pink haired girl was getting most of the male attention. Yes. She didn't have to worry about punching out some leering pervert trying to stare down her shirt or eyeing up her long legs. Not that she wished that on Gracie, but the other girl knew how to handle herself, and put up with stares without getting into a fist fight. Though... she glanced at Damien, who appeared to have assumed the "she's with me, back off" position, and was shooting a glare at someone. Marina cast a sneering look at the man in question, and flipped her red ponytail over her shoulder.

She changed position a bit too, almost squaring her shoulders. She followed her boyfriend to the bar, and opened her mouth to order a beer, and then had an Irish Car Bomb set before. She'd never had one before, but she'd heard of them. She shrugged, with a "Thanks," and didn't down it in one go, but drank it fairly quickly before it could curdle, before putting the glass back down. She looked back at Gracie and Dom, only to see her raising an eyebrow at a creepily smiling guy. He seemed to have gotten her a martini. Marina snorted, almost pitying him. He wasn't ready for the hurricane that was Gracie.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja

You tried to tempt fate, be careful what you wish for...
I'll take you deeper and strip you of salvation!
It's a crusade to bring you to your knees;
It's what you wanted, your last manipulation.
The lower you go the less that you'll know...
You're sinking to the bottom now...
You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image
𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspace
CURRENTLY // Looking Casual at Club Aquariumspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Mari, Dom and Graciespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Annoyedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I can't believe the two of them...' spacespac

↮ ↮ ↮ I've traveled and unwound my own truth yeah
I've laid my head on the rock of youth yeah
↮ ↮ ↮
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien sighed in relief when Mari agreed, however begrudgingly she may have done so. He watched her follow his gaze (glare) to the man who'd dared stare at her a**, and felt an odd surge of... pride? at the way she looked down her nose at him in distaste. That had been... almost snobby of her. Wait, no, he wasn't supposed to want his girlfriend to be snobby, right? Except, in this case, it did seem to've had the desired affect. The Slytherin didn't know if it'd been his glare or Mari's disgusted sneer that'd prompted him to roll his eyes and move on, but he had done so, eyes falling almost immediately to some other girl, this one alone. Damien felt a surge of protectiveness go through him, and almost felt inclined to try and save the woman from the stranger and his undoubtedly crude intentions... but then, it was none of his business, after all. And besides, it seemed the woman could hold her own... she spotted him and responded to his attempt at an inviting [removed](which had just come across as completely sleazy, in Damien's opinion) with a rather rude gesture. Satisfied that the creep apparently wasn't very popular tonight, he returned his attention to the group.

spaceThe idea of Dominic and Gracie getting completely trashed made him pause; partially because he had no doubts that Marina would, in fact, leave him to 'deal with them', and partially because he had to wonder... could Grace even get drunk? Would her body absorb the alcohol? But then, her usual diet (he repressed a shudder) was liquid, so it stood to reason that a beverage would be absorbed as usual... right? He almost groaned at the thought; a drunken vampire did not sound appealing... particularly not when he considered the fact that they were surrounded by muggles. "Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll disappear behind a curtain or something and we can bail," he whispered, not particularly apologetic. It wasn't as though the pair wouldn't be able to find their way home... he considered whether or not being drunk would make one of them more likely to Splinch when travelling, and shoved the thought aside. He wasn't really going to ditch them, after all... as much as he might like to pretend otherwise, he was the responsible one. Damn it.

spaceHe offered Dominic a small smirk at the bar. "Your intention is clearly to get us trashed; I'm just obliging. I doubt if I'm a very fun drunk... maybe if we prove that theory, next time you won't be so keen on showing up uninvited to get us out of the house," he told him with a wry grin. Honestly, he had no idea what he was like drunk; he'd never gotten drunk, not really. He always stopped right at the point where he started to feel a slight buzz in his fingertips and his head cleared. Although... really, he did tend to relax once he got that buzz going. Hell, maybe he would be a fun drunk after all...God forbid. He drained his scotch and ordered another, along with a glass of water. He wasn't insane, after all. If he woke up with a hangover, Grace better have a potion to take the edge off... she'd broken into his flat, he wasn't above returning the favor.

↮ ↮ ↮ I've trusted and then broken my own word
                                                          Just to keep me free in this mad, mad word
                                                          ↮ ↮ ↮

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:00 pm
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

User Image

Dominic felt the toxic high of degenerate lust fuel the nightclub; it oozed from the pores of sweating, writhing bodies. It was all he could do not to steal Gracie away and join the fun. The deafening music soothed his senses with a rhythmic beat, he always found solace in the middle of absolute chaos. Jealous as he was, however, he couldn't turn a blind eye to the wanton stares ripping the clothes off his girlfriend. His gaze didn't linger long—after all the years of beating practice—his temper was easily restrained when distracted. And distracted he was—”Oh, pout all you want you two, just remember—gives you wrinkles.” He nodded pointedly, a matter-of-fact tone trying to absolutely sound as serious as possible (the austerity was astounding, even in this situation.)

His beer reached his grasp quickly, not but two seconds after Damien had received his liquor. The girl's would take another moment or so, Marina's Irish Bomb, and the Zombie Cocktail he'd ordered Gracie, full of fruit juices, three different kinds of rum and a bit of brandy for good measure. Vigil eyes had caught the sight of Damien and Marina's lingering glares like the death threats from inmates to the judges who put them there, or worse, the look given to that ex you've been trying to avoid like the plague. Either way, he had very nearly not noticed the persistent man in Gracie's shadow. But then, the martini.

Dominic cocked a brow; cool blue eyes slashed from the glass, to the infamous man that had stolen all of their attentions, and then back to the hypnotic green liquor. Before anyone else could retaliate his calloused fingers clasped around the thin stem, plucked the apple slice from the rim and drowned most of the glass in several sweet (though slightly burning) gulps and slapped the martini glass back down on the counter. He offered a cocky grin and wave in thanks and deliberately turned his back to him to offer Gracie the fakest smile that he had quite possibly ever given in his entire life. ”The next bloke who sends a drink your way is getting a fist in their face.” He was blunt, that pitiful smile looked more forced every second he kept it plastered to his thin lips. ”To hell with this,” he seized his beer. ”Let's go to the jacuzzi, or do you want to dance?” His features had seemingly softened, though still a bit agitated at best. But, he paused to spare Gracie a second glance, he knew he wouldn't have to force the pair to follow along, she could handle that well enough.

[OOC: ]

╔═══════════════════╗
Club Aquarium
Early Autumn, Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara Miakitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:48 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gracie held back a cheer as Marina basically downed the drink she'd ordered for her. She would get the redhead raging drunk if Damien would let her, and by the looks of how Damien was going with his drinks, he would. Grace snorted at her boyfriend's reaction to the martini and rolled her eyes at his wave towards creepy dancefloor guy who by now was glaring at her and walking away, as if it was her fault that she had a boyfriend and he had neglected to notice said boyfriend. She rolled her eyes and turned to Dominic, leaning over to press a kiss to his cheek.

"If you get us kicked out of here for starting a fight, I won't be happy," She whispered, "So if another guy sends me a drink.... you can discretely hex him. Remember you are a wizard." She teased, pressing another quick coupld of kisses to his cheek. "Also you owe me a drink." Just as she said this though, the zombie cocktail appeared and she all but squealed in delight, taking a sip of it.

At talk of dancing and jacuzzis she hopped to her feet, grabbing Marina's hand while she was at it and pulling her along behind. "Jacuzzi! Can I push Marina in?" She asked, looking at Dominic or permission, because frankly she already knew what Damien would say and she didn't give a rats a** about it.

She hadn't failed to notice Dom's still agitated expression though, and refrained (just barely), from rolling her eyes him. He was always so worried about losing her to another guy or to the future, or to just about anything in existence, but as far as she was concerned she wasn't going anywhere. He was hers and she didn't give a damn about anyone else. She took another sip of the cocktail he'd ordered her, still clutched in one hand while the other held tightly to Marina. No way was she losing the feisty red head before she got to push her into a jacuzzi or order her another drink at the very least. She pranced past Dom, straight to the Jacuzzi, giggling mischievously.

Cara MiaKitty

Essy Ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:28 pm
You met your enemy!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image
I'm taking you down with me: Irate | Can't sleep, can't breathe: What the?! | You met your enemy: Damien, Gracie, Dominic | Won't get no peace with me: Club Aquarium

Marina was feeling the warmth of her drink spread through her body. She had drank it pretty fast, after all, and determined to stay at least somewhat sober, because only an idiot of an auror in training would get completely smashed, right? She ordered a water, shaking her head a little. Of course, the water wasn't going to negate the effects of alcohol, but at least it was something else in her system.

"Damien?" she began sweetly. "If you get trashed and leave me to corral you and these starcrossed lovers here, I will never forgive you. Ever." She shrugged. "That said.." she looked over at Dom, who looked pretty fed up with the looks Gracie was getting. "I'm wearing white shorts, Grace McHalen, and if you make me flash everyone here I will curse you." With that, she was being pulled along by the smaller, impossibly strong girl, stepping around dancers. Actually, maybe if she was drunk she could just let this all blur from her mind... she didn't constantly want to be the negative one, after all, and that one drink had perked her up a little. Still, she dug in her feet as they approached the jacuzzi.

"I'll dance with Damien," she said hurriedly, giving him a "back me up on this" look. This outfit wasn't getting wet, and she wasn't going to just dive right in in her bra and underwear, though quite a few girls didn't seem to be wearing much more than that. If any of them tried that stupid coy little smile thing on her boyfriend, they'd regret it.

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja

You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

↮ ↮ ↮

spaceDamien had to say, he was caught a bit off-guard by how quickly Mari downed her drink... he'd been expecting her to protest, he supposed. When she threatened him (because really, what was a worse threat than her being mad at him forever?), he smiled and kissed her cheek. "I promise, love, I will not get 'trashed'... I will just get drunk. Slightly," he informed her imperiously, the tone clearly an act to try and loosen her up a bit, get her to roll her eyes or glare at him. Oddly, for the two of them, that somehow managed to be what they were like when they were relaxed. They didn't really bicker... just sort of lightly mocked one another and rolled their eyes. He supposed they were sort of perfect for one another, after all. He doubted highly if anyone else would put up with him.

spaceThe former Slytherin chuckled a bit at the idea that pouting giving the two of them wrinkles. "Dom, you're too vain. S'pose I shouldn't point out that grey hair I saw earlier..." he said, eyes narrowing slyly. There had been no such hair, but it wouldn't stop Dom from freaking out. He watched Dom drown the martini that'd suddenly appeared, expression amused; he should hardly be surprised that Grace was attracting attention. She couldn't seem to help it; even when she wasn't dressed so outlandishly. Of course, her hair was always some bright color, so that might have something to do with it. Although, she was hardly the only girl in the club with colorful hair... he'd spotted one earlier with what looked like a rainbow braided down her back. He had to agree with Dom on one front, though... anyone who bought a drink for either of their girlfriends was going to regret it. Damien wasn't particularly keen on the idea of hexing them, if only because using magic could get them in trouble... but punching the guy didn't sound like such a bad idea.

spaceThe next glare he shot was to Grace; before he had a chance to shut her down, Mari had done it for him, and with a much more logical argument than 'like hell you will,' which had been what was on the tip of his tongue. Although, his reasoning had been the same; he tried to recall what color Mari's underwear was... not white, he was almost certain. If she got tossed in the jacuzzi, the white would soak through, and everyone would be able to see... he ground his teeth, eyes flashing dangerously. He was not above punching someone, contrary to what Gracie might think. People were also so surprised to learn he had a violent streak... of course, it only applied to Marina. He downed his drink and followed after the girls, catching up and sliding an arm around Mari's waist. "Dance floor," he said simply, and then he was pulling her away from the vampire, towards the dance floor, trying to ignore the fact that he had no bloody clue what to do once they got there. He knew how to dance... classically. Not this. This wasn't even dancing to him. It was... chaotic. He supposed he could see the appeal, but some people were taking it a bit too far. He flushed, and hoped that the expression went unnoticed. One drink was not enough to loosen him up. He could barely feel the alcohol... Grace could've at least had the decency to let him order another couple before she started in on them. Really.

↮ ↮ ↮

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:48 am
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

User Image

Dominic halted, his vision narrowed as his eyes iced over then glared frozen daggers at Damien. He didn't say anything though, it was too loud and Marina was already in the midst of another threat about sobriety. He furrowed his nose, his fingers tore at the top of his head, combing through the dark strands even if he couldn't see a damn thing from how short it was, and how dark it was. It might not have bothered him so much if his older brother and father hadn't both been cursed with, not just gray hairs, but pure stark white strands in between all of the black. It was like he was living a nightmare—a nightmare of gray hairs—finally he gave up, and did little else than forcefully punch Damien in the arm. ”Prat,” he glared.

He had almost forgotten all about the antic of the mysterious man, of the drowned apple martini that left an oddly sour taste in the back of his throat, that, not even his beer could seem to wash away. He was only reminded by Gracie's kisses, and her voice that spurred him from his thoughts. ”Oh, sure, when I can possibly end in azkaban I'm a wizard, but when you can't reach a bloody vase you get to be the witch. Why can't I be the one with the vase and you the one with a jealous rival, eh?” He chuckled, and shook his head. He wasn't entirely serious, obviously, but there was a nugget of truth there, somewhere. Soon enough, Gracie had stolen Marina's hand and began to waltz towards the jacuzzi. He followed along, but they hadn't made it very far.

The redhead had dug her heels in, stubborn as a mule, and neighed her objects. Damien seemed to mirror them. Dominic couldn't help himself, when the mention of her white shorts had popped into the conversation, he glanced down to verify. (Not that he thought they were lying, he just never really noticed before.) ”Let them go, Grace,” he shrugged, and slid an arm around her waist. He leaned close, his lips grazed her ear.”We'll probably have more fun without them.” He whispered, then smiled cheekily.

”Go on then, but by Merlins beard, if you disappear back to the loft—we'll hunt you down.” He pointed an accusatory finger, jabbed it at Marina first and then Damien. ”And you'll never sleep again.” Deadpan serious, it was hard to imagine the features contort into a wide and intoxicating grin soon thereafter. ”Seeya in a bit,” cheerfully, he led himself and Gracie away. It would only take a few steps for the music to overpower the surroundings and their voices would be out of earshot. ”Keep an eye on them, will you?” He asked Grace. ”I have a feeling they'll just walk right out the door the minute our backs are turned.” And as if to reiterate, he shot a nervous glance over his shoulder.

All in all, he probably wouldn't even chase them if they did leave. At least, not yet. He was bound and determined to have some amount of fun, even if it meant doing so without them (hell, it'd probably be easier that way, too.) Just then, a pair of women scantily dressed with leather straps and chains approached the pair. Dominic tried not to notice them as he followed the path to the jacuzzi. 'C'mon,' one of them had cooed, but he couldn't tell if it was towards him, or Grace, or both. Their lips moved, but he couldn't quite hear what they were saying. One of them gestured to the bar top, and the increased number of drunks that climbed on top, they writhed and danced. They must have wanted him and Grace to join in. He shook his head, waved his hands, tried to say no. The jacuzzi seemed much more inviting than the bar top (and less lethal in his life, if Grace ever got too jealous.) Still.... He couldn't help but wonder what she would do.

[OOC: ]

╔═══════════════════╗
Club Aquarium
Early Autumn, Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara Miakitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Honey if any girl dares to look at you I will rip her face off.” She purred, her lips dangerously close to his ear. She giggled innocently and snuggled against his side more comfortably only moments after her threat. And for her the threat held a lot more value seeing as she quite literally could rip someones face off if she chose too.

Gracie rolled her eyes as Marina and Damien objected thoroughly to her throwing Marina into the jacuzzi. No fun! No fun at all. Moments late the two were staking off to the dance floor and she was rolling her eyes at their backs. If they thought they were gonna sneak off back home they were absolutely wrong. She would be watching them, even when she didn't seem like she was. She quickly downed the rest of her drink and set the empty glass down on a random table before bouncing off with Dominic towards the Jacuzzi. Dom wasn't wrong either. They probably would have more fun without them, but she had dragged them out with them, and so she was determined to make them have a good time even if it meant getting both of them black out drunk. At that moment she noticed a waitress in a skimpy outfit and waved her over.

“Can you bring the red head over their who looks much to uncomfortable to be here 2 shots of tequila and.... make sure she drinks them.” She smiled enticingly at the woman and then sent her on her way before fluttering eyelashes at Dominic. And just as she returned her attention to her boyfriend, her eyes were accosted with leather and chains that had her automatically assuming the girls were into some weird a** bedroom s**t and feeling sorry for whatever guys went home with them tonight. The way they were looking at her man though, was beginning to piss her off.....but to be fair they were also looking at her the same way which just kinda had her feeling weird.

Women hitting on her, not that weird, women hitting on both her and her boyfriend just made her think of other weird bedroom s**t, and she sure as hell was not sharing him like that ever. Actually she just wasn't sharing him in any way shape or form ever. She raised an eyebrow though as they began motioning to the bartop where other men and women were dancing... mostly rather badly and a few were just snogging furiously. Honestly it looked kind of fun, but shoving Dom in the Jacuzzi also sounded fun. She smiled sweetly at the two ladies, who still gave Gracie the 'I'm into whipping' vibe, which was creepy to her, (and coming from a vampire that said something).

“Maybe later.” She cooed right back at them before subtly dragging Dom off to the jacuzzi and then not so subtly pushing him into the bubbling water with a giggle. She had been right, it'd been hilarious, and totally better than dancing on a bartop.

Essy Ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:26 pm
You met your enemy!

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

User Image

Marina gave an odd sort of smile/grimace/scowl at Dominic and Gracie, muttered something that sounded a lot like, "Bring it, salt and pepper," with a pointed look of at Dom's hair, before letting Damien wrap an arm around her waist and lead her away. His imperious tone previously had gotten a smirk out of her, as his high and mighty attitude tended to do when he wasn't serious and she wasn't pissed off. She tried to remind herself that she wasn't annoyed with him, she was annoyed with his best friend and his crazy girlfriend, who she somehow called friends herself.

With friends like these... sometimes she preferred enemies. At least they didn't try to throw you in a jacuzzi.

She was sure Damien had no clue what he was doing on the dance floor- he could formally dance, that was for sure, but she somehow doubted he'd been signed up for... whatever this was lessons when he was young. She hadn't, but she'd seen movies, okay? She had some idea of how it went. But she wasn't going to writhe on him like she was possessed, either. In the dark, she could barely make out his flush. She didn't know if it was from the alcohol or the environment. Probably a combination of both.

There was a tap on her shoulder before she could say anything, and a waitress wearing what looked like belonged in some teenage boy's fantasy held out a tray with two shot glasses of tequila on it. "From your friend."

Marina worked very hard to not lash out at the poor waitress, who was just doing her job, after all. "Thanks," she said grimly. She took the two shot glasses gingerly.

"Are you going to drink them?" the girl asked, who seemed to also be giving Damien a sideways sort of once-over that Marina did not like the looks of what so ever. It seemed to say, 'what are you doing here with this uptight prude'. Uptight she was, but she was not a prude, and in a childish attempt to prove it the redheaded girl downed one shot so fast she barely blinked and then followed suit with the other.

The girl shrugged, winked at Damien, and sauntered off.

Marina knew it'd been petty and stupid and now she was definitely going to be in a crappy mood in the morning... but it was just one night, after all. Just one night. "Oh god," she mumbled, and encircled her arms around Damien's neck. "That was idiotic of me. Well, you probably won't have to worry about me nagging anymore. If I say anything incoherently stupid in the next hour or two, remember that it's the tequila talking, not me." she laughed for the first time since they got there, already seeming to have brightened a bit. "Okay, I know you have no idea what the hell you're doing so-" She guided his hands to her hips slowly. "There. That's a start, yeah?"

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja

You're losing control...
The lower you go...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

↮ ↮ ↮

spaceDamien was eyeing the other people on the dance floor, trying to figure out what exactly was the middle ground between looking like a robot and committing actions that looked awkward with clothes on, but there didn't seem to be one. Of all the men he saw, those who were bothering to dance at all were either barely moving, just a step back and forth, maybe a head nod, or... he blanched at what one man in particular was doing with his dance partner. Really, what was with these people? Some of them were nothing more than a scrap of clothing away from participating in an orgy. What on Earth would possess someone to behave that way in public? He knew he was far from the most relaxed person in the world, but there had to be a limit, right? Except, apparently not.

spaceOf course, the music was no help whatsoever. Loud and obnoxious, discordant, with an odd mix of pop and techno. He didn't understand who wrote this stuff. Still, he had to do something, right? Otherwise Gracie would shove them both in that damned jacuzzi. But, before he had the opportunity to move, they were greeted by another woman; he scowled briefly before seeing that she was a waitress, holding out two shots... both to Marina. He turned and shot the pink-haired girl a glare, which he was sure she could see, despite the dim lights. Not because she'd sent Marina a drink (or rather, two)... no, more because she hadn't sent him one. They were both supposed to be getting drunk, right? And besides, this whole thing would go a lot easier if he were a bit more relaxed. Not that he needed alcohol to relax, but in this particular situation... well, it couldn't hurt. He missed the look the waitress had given him (and if he had noticed it, he'd have been the first to tell her that Mari was hardly the uptight one of the two of them), too busy eyeing his girlfriend with some amusement as she downed the two shots. He considered asking the woman to bring him another scotch, or hell, a shot of his own, but then she winked at him, and he decided he didn't really care to give her an excuse to return.

spaceAs the woman walked away, he glanced at Marina, chuckling at the look on her face. "I'll keep that in mind, love," he told her with a smirk. The expression turned to a cross between a glare and a pout seconds later, of course. "How hard can it possibly be? From what I can tell, I've got the easy part. Aside from the ones who need to get a room, I don't see many men in here doing overmuch... you, on the other hand..." he said, his hands on her hips sliding around to her lower back and pulling her in close. He might not've done this before, but he was a quick study, after all, and it wasn't as though he didn't know how to move his body. Between his classical dance lessons and extracurricular activities (to say nothing of... well, extracurricular activities), he was quite comfortable with himself... unlike several of the others he could see. He gave her a devilish grin. "Dance is the art of seduction, right? Go ahead, Marina... seduce me," he told her, eyes bright and playful. She wouldn't have to try very hard, really... although he'd hardly take advantage of her if she kept drinking. Still, he was curious... if she was worried about saying something stupid... the idea of what she might do was somewhat amusing.

↮ ↮ ↮

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:22 am
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰

𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague

User Image

A furtive smile flickered on his lips as he let himself be escorted beside Grace and paused only to take another sip of ale; he had no intention of getting black-out piss-drunk this night. His steps seemed a bit more lethargic, his excitement slightly wanned. It seemed that potion wouldn't be quite as effective as he had hoped but he did his best not to let it show. In fact, his stubborn resilience might have been the one and only reason why he hadn't dropped his jaw for those girls—because honestly—they were half naked.

He is only a man...

Luckily enough, though, Gracie had managed to evade their efforts and made a quick lurch for the jacuzzi. Her feet halted, his tumbled, and she pushed him and—SPLASH! He was soaked. The steamy water crashed and cascaded all around to the chorus of shouts and laughter. His own voice was mixed between. Oh wait, he realized, my shoes! It was hard not to pout, even in such a public place. His silken shirt dyed a dark color doused in water, his socks sloshed in squeaky shoes. ”Graaace,” he whined. Dribbles of water beaded across his flesh, it reflected the bright lights and shimmered. ”Well c'mon then, get your arse in here, mon amor, the French flowed effortlessly off his tongue. That feisty glimmer in his eyes dared him to drag her in, but he thought better of it, decided now was not the time. He unbuttoned his blouse. The rest of the couples each occupied their own little niche, off in their own worlds, bodies exploring, but they seemed relatively undressed, or at least, considerably so in comparison to Dominic. In fact, most of them had bikinis or shorts. His steel gray silken shirt plopped lifelessly into a pile. Chest exposed, the hardened muscles of years of quidditch shone in deftly carved shadows, thick, robust shoulders and strong long limbs. Both socks and shoes were discarded behind him next. Now, he turned his gaze on Grace, an impish smile on his lips as ravenous blues mesmerized her every curse. Dominic held out a careful hand for her to take and help her in. The deep roar of white foaming bubbles hid the stone bench alcoves that rimmed around the rectangular jacuzzi, one of it's four walls seemed to have been made in a thick glass; he noticed it earlier when he first arrived (or rather, he noticed a pair long lithe legs.) ”Mmmm, Grace, we need to get a bloody jacuzzi.”

[OOC: So, just a thought, since DxG and DxM are mostly in their own worlds, I think it would make sense to forgo posting order, right? It seems silly for yall to be waiting on me for Dom when Marina and Damien aren't even interacting with him or Grace at the moment.]

╔═══════════════════╗
Club Aquarium
Early Autumn, Evening
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
The Forgotten Weasley
Cara Miakitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grace giggled relentlessly as he splashed into the water. Honestly if she wasn't allowed to push Marina into the jacuzzi what had he expected. At his oh so expected whine, she sat on the edge of the hot tub and began unzipping her shoes. Before sliding the heels off and adding them to his pile of now soaked clothes. She was pretty sure if she took any other clothes off though, Dominic would all but murder either her or everyone in the club. More likely everyone in the club though. At the thought she giggled again and took his extended hand before sliding gracefully into the foaming water. The couples around them had basically ignored Dominic's loud entrance and were still wrapped around eachother as if they planned on doing much more than was sociably acceptable to do in public. Although she could definitely see where they were coming from, because honestly, she'd hadn't seen Dominic for two weeks and he was now shirtless in a hot tub and she was all too distracted. If she didn't have at least some decency, she probably would have already looked like those couples... or far worse....

Quick pale hands wrapped pink hair up into a loose bun at the back of her head by tucking the strands into themselves to hold them in place, seeing as she had no other way to hold her hair up. Finally the vampire was paying attention to her love though. She slid her arms around his neck and kissed the tip of his nose. “Hmmmm.” She murmured, as one of her legs wrapped around his and she watched him with a dancing smirk. “Our own personal jacuzzi?” She purred, pressing a few more quick kisses to his nose just because it was amusing to watch his reactions every time she did. Finally though, she slid away from him to lean against the wall of the jacuzzi and nodded her head. “We should get one.” She giggled and winked at him. “I can see it being loads of fun.” The way those words rolled off of her tongue implied much more than she was going to say in public. A jacuzzi where no eyes were watching would definitely bring them many more long nights together, most likely keeping Damien and Marina awake some more.

Essy Ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash